The Covid-19 Citation Pt. 03

Story Info
Nurse Cindy continues on her role as a slut for the Police.
6k words
4.39
10.3k
4
0

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/11/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(From the previous episodes, Cindy had encountered a tall older Police Officer from their small town that gave her citations for speeding and not wearing her State required Covid-19 mask when out in public. The fines and resulting license suspension would have caused her to possibly not be able to get to work, and still have substantial fines to pay. He then offered an alternative program called ARD(Accelerated Rehabilitation Disposition). ARD is usually reserved for D.U.I. arrests, but the cops in this town adapted a variation allowing them to find easy targets with law breaking women.)

Friday morning, Cindy was up early and didn't feel like making breakfast at home. Dressed in fresh hospital scrubs, she drove her SUV out of the garage and headed to Sheetz again for coffee and one of their egg sandwiches from the made-to-order grill.

This morning, she didn't see any of the borough's police cruisers parked at the convenience store. Donning her Covid-19 mask, she went inside and headed back to the grill area. After entering her order, she paid and waited back to the grill area, well back from the counter. Everyone was abiding by the state's social distancing orders. She wondered if the local cops ever found other "easy targets" inside the store.

While waiting for her order, Cindy again thought about how she'd been picked out of the many women who frequented this store. She unknowingly shrugged her shoulders, and thought to herself, "Well it hasn't been ALL unpleasant, ha-ha."

"Good Morning Cindy. And how are you today."

Cindy whirled around and saw it was that lady clerk who usually waited on her at the register. She was stocking shelves, while also wearing her mask.

"Uh, good morning. . .Karen," Cindy recovered quickly and reading the name on her badge.

"I'm fine, how are you?" Cindy added.

"You look well rested this morning, Cindy. I worry about you nurses and hospital workers with the all the hours you're putting in," Karen said.

Cindy saw that Karen was probably in her late thirties or early forties. She had short blonde hair and was roughly the same height as she was, maybe five feet-four inches, give or take an inch. Karen was a little on the thin side, but she had wide hips, perky breasts and a nice tight butt. All in all, she was pretty.

"Well, you look uhh, well rested too. You clerks are kind of on the front lines too, keeping us fed," Cindy said.

"Cindy, I'm off this Sunday. Would you mind meeting me somewhere, maybe grab a coffee, and talk?" Karen asked.

"Okay Karen, I've been wanting to chat with you as well. Let's exchange numbers in case something comes up before then," Cindy replied. She pulled out her phone and Karen gave her cell number. Cindy quickly entered it, and returned hers. Karen's phone buzzed in her pocket.

"Don't report me for having my phone turned on, ha-ha. It seems I manage to get in enough trouble around this place," Karen laughed. "See you Sunday, let me know what time you want to meet."

"Okay, see you then," Cindy said.

Cindy had a typically busy day at the hospital, but couldn't take her mind off Karen's offer to meet and talk. She had some suspicions it had something to do with the cops' attention at their local Sheetz store, but was only guessing. Bob would be home later in the afternoon, and she was anxious to see him after being away all week.

In the afternoon, she received a short text from Bob.

I'm home lover. . . looking forward to see ur new garden. . .LY

Okay, good. . I should be there around 4:30. . .LYB. .

Cindy smiled to herself, thinking about how Bob had suddenly woke-up that past weekend. Of course, the naked pics she'd sent him probably stoked the fires a little. She wished she'd have done that a lot sooner. And of course, the tall police officer had also awakened her to the fact that was she was still a sexy woman. Even if he had taken advantage of her situation with driving and mask violations.

Later that afternoon, Cindy drove home in light traffic for a Friday because of the stay at home recommendations from the governor. She rolled into their driveway at exactly 4:25. She went in the front door and found Bob sitting shirtless at the kitchen table with a long-neck bottle of Yuengling in front of him. He had the large sliding glass doors leading to the patio directly in back of him and the brightness made Cindy squint.

Cindy walked over and planted a long kiss on his lips, she felt his hand squeezing her ass.

"Okay, slut, I wanna see it." Bob announced.

"Lemme pee first, after that drive, ok?" Cindy said as she walked quickly over to their powder room on the first floor.

She finished in the bathroom, and walked over to Bob and picked up his Yuengling and took a long drink from his bottle.

"Sorry baby, looks like I finished it. Want another?"

"Later maybe." Bob said as he reached up to her scrubs and started to unbutton her snug top.

He helped remove her top, and nestled his face into the cleft of her large breasts. Cindy reached back and unhooked her bra and threw it aside. Pulling his chair back, he maneuvered her in front of him and pushed her back onto the kitchen table. Without a word, he slipped her scrubs pants down and pulled them off. He hooked his fingers into her panties and Cindy used her foot on his chair to lift her hips as he slipped them down and off her feet. He threw them onto the floor with her scrub pants and top. Cindy was now lying there with her pussy facing out the glass doors. The other neighbors' backyards faced theirs, and Cindy could hear some lawn mowers, but didn't care who was out there.

Cindy being naked in front of a window only made her hotter. She loved it when Bob wanted to see her naked in what might be a slightly risky place or outside.

"This is so sweet," said Bob as moved his face in closer to look at how she'd trimmed and shaved her pussy.

"Glad you like it, arrrghhhh!" Cindy gasped at his face and mouth found her soaked pussy. His tongue dipped deeply into her gash and swirled around to make slurpy or slushy sounds.

"God that feels so good baby, Don't stop..."

Bob made unintelligible sounds answering her. He moved a little higher swirling circles around throbbing clit with his tongue. Cindy pulled her legs higher which giving him more access. Cindy now felt something a little cold being rubbed around her labia, while Bob was feasting on her clitty. When the hard, cold object slipped into her pussy, she moaned a little more.

Cindy thought, God, he's fucking me with that beer bottle now, her orgasm was building quickly. He continued to suck on her clit and was now fucking her deeper with the bottle, past the long neck and onto the taper of the bottle. The glass was smooth and all her juices helped it slide deeper with each stroke. Cindy was squirming on the table and she felt Bob's teeth gently biting her engorged clit. When the thickest part of bottle stretched her pussy on every stroke, Cindy's sensory system overloaded, and she came with a scream, leaving her breathless.

Bob remained with his face in her pussy as her spasms subsided, and gently pulled the bottle from her cunt. Her pussy remained slighted gaped open, for a little while. Bob pulled back to inspect her, and gave a few final licks to relish her sweet juice. He stood up and bent over to kiss his sexy wife.

"Thanks baby. Do you want another beer?" he asked.

"Okay, but not in my pussy this time, ha-ha," Cindy laughed.

"Stay there, okay?" Bob said as he walked over to the fridge for two more beers. He opened them and walked back to the where she was lying. He helped lift her up so she could take a quick drink, then she put her head back on the table.

Bob stood in front of her and lowered his sweatpants revealing a hard cock. He lifted her legs and pushed her feet up over his shoulders next to his ears.

Cindy knew what was coming and prepared herself for a savage fucking. She thought it was probably good that El Toro had given her a good workout a two days earlier. True to her prior experience, she felt Bob's thick cock plunge into her sopping pussy in one stroke.

"Ahhhhhh!" she squealed.

Cindy pulled her thighs even wider, which always helped open up her pussy, and Bob used it to his advantage, pounding it deeper and harder than he'd done in a few years. He was squeezing both breasts with his strong claw-like fingers digging into her flesh. The added pain to her breasts was pushing Cindy to another orgasm. Bob was fucking her with enough force to push the kitchen table slowly across the room. He didn't get far before he groaned and humped several more times with the hardest orgasm he'd had in a long time. Cindy's orgasm hit her slightly before his, and continued in mini spasms as she felt his cum spurting inside her.

"Damn baby, I thought you were gonna rip me apart, ha-ha." Cindy stated.

"Sorry hon, don't know what's come over me. I just wanted to fuck you like a slut," Bob said. "You okay?"

"Baby, I'm fine. Make me your slut anytime." Cindy said. "Now will you help me get up?"

Bob helped her off the table. Cindy stood there, naked in front of the glass doors, and said. "Well I hope all the neighbors got a show, ha-ha."

"Yea, remember when we first got married, you used to sunbathe nude on the rooftop of our apartments?" Bob asked.

"Oh, I remember, and those college guys across in the other building used to watch me with binoculars, haha. They thought I didn't know."

"Yea I remember, and it just made you hotter. Hell, who do ya think gave 'em binoculars? hahaha"

"You devil! Well you always loved my slutty side, right?"

"Absolutely, my little slut."

Later, Bob barbequed steaks for dinner, while Cindy made them salad and corn-on-the-cob. After dinner, they relaxed on the sofa watching some comedy. Cindy woke Bob around ten to go upstairs, and they both went upstairs and Bob fell right back to sleep.

Cindy was brushing her teeth, when her I-phone buzzed a text message coming in.

Hi Cindy, Hope I didn't startle you today at Shtz. . Karen

Not at all. . just curious why. . does it involve boro's cops?

Yup. . .I figured they got you too. . . Got me about a month ago.

Yea, but How'd ya know?

I just happened to look out and saw Offc Trace watching you that day w/o mask. . then he followed you.

Yup, ur right. . .U want to meet Sun @ 2pm? @ Long's park?

Sounds good, there's a Mcd's near there. . .I can get us coffee. See ya.

The next morning, Bob and Cindy went to the grocery store wearing their required masks and stocked up with food and luckily, toilet paper. The rest of the weekend seemed to go back the way it always went, each doing their own thing, laundry, lawn mowing, television, and no more sex. Oh well Cindy thought, I got laid once, which was a Big plus.

Late Sunday morning, Cindy informed Bob she was meeting a friend to have coffee, from the required safe distance. He asked who it was, and didn't seem too interested hearing it was Karen somebody. She told him that she wanted to find out about becoming a nurse, so Cindy said she'd fill her in on how to do that. He was satisfied and continued working in his basement workshop.

Cindy had about a 20-minute drive to get to Long's park, and when she arrived, she parked in the front parking lot. Very few people were visiting due to the restrictions on groups of people getting together. Karen rolled in a few minutes later and parked about five feet from her SUV in a Toyota Camry. She pulled in so her window was facing Cindy's driver window.

"Hi Cindy, she said, pulling down her mask."

"Hi Karen, I'm glad you came." Cindy replied.

"I brought two coffees from McDonalds. There's creamers and sugar packs in the bag," she said getting out and handing one of those coffee carriers across the window.

"Hey thanks, that was sweet." Cindy said.

"Cindy, I'm sorry I couldn't warn you the day, that Officer Trace caught you without your mask. I only saw him out there as you walked out."

"It's okay, did he do the same thing to you?" Cindy asked.

"Yea, plus a few more things. He got both me and my eighteen year-old daughter speeding here in town. Neither of us could afford the fines or losing our license."

"He's doing this to your daughter too?"

"No, he gave me a choice and I'm "Paying" for her violations too."

"So, he's fucking you then? Same as me? Sorry for my bluntness," Cindy asked.

"Yup, I hate to admit it, but I've fucked him and two other cops so far?" Karen replied. "But Lindsey doesn't know, so I'm grateful."

"I can understand him wanting you, you're young and very pretty," Cindy said.

"Well, I've learned he prefers women my age and older. He probably wasn't going to do anything with Lindsey anyway."

"Are you okay? Has he hurt you or threatened you physically in any way?" Cindy inquired.

"No, he's been mostly a gentleman, but he did spank me one time, I used foul language, but it wasn't terrible." Karen told.

"Well, I've been there, he gave it to me with his heavy belt. Hurt like hell, because I said Fuck." Cindy said.

"Ha-ha. I hate to tell you, but older mature women with big boobs and a nice big ass are his weakness. He might want to keep you around a while." Karen said.

"Oh, I thought it might be over soon, like two or three more times? Damn, the last time, he brought Officer Reynaldo along. His cock made me pass out when I came." Cindy revealed.

"On my god, That Cock? Where the hell does that come from? I had to walk bowlegged the next day after he "trained" me." Karen said while rolling her eyes.

"It would be nice if we could get something on them, but I don't know how we'd do that." Cindy said. "To be honest, I hadn't felt very sexy or attractive at home lately, until Sir came along and started using me for sex. I'm a little ashamed to tell you that."

"Well, I hate to admit it, but I've kind of enjoyed it too, except being used. Hell, I've been divorced ten years, and had he asked, I probably would have gone out with him. But he likes to dominate women." Karen added.

"Yea, he's definitely the dominant one of these cops too. Okay Karen, please, let's stay in touch. Or call me if you need to talk about anything." Cindy said.

"Same here, Cindy. I'm so glad to find out I'm not alone in this. See-ya." Karen rolled up her window and started her engine and pulled out waving.

Cindy sat there a few minutes thinking about their situations. She was wondering how many other women were at Officer Trace's command. But what could or should she do. Her first response was just ride it out and get it over with. But Karen alluded to the fact that might take a while. She started the SUV and headed back home. Maybe Bob was ready for another go?

About one hundred yards across the park, there was a maintenance access road going through a small group of trees. A dark pickup truck sat there, and the man inside took the camera off his dash. It had a long lens. Reviewing his pics, he had gotten several good ones with both cars and the women's faces driving the SUV and the Toyota Camry. The homing beacons hanging under the fenders of both their cars was working well.

About 20 minutes earlier, the locating beacons on the two women's cars started to beep on the officer's computer. It triggered a loud beep plus a message is sent to his cell phone, if they came within one mile of each other. He jumped into his truck and followed the beacons. Seeing that they were getting much closer together, obviously headed to the same location. This was part of the over-watch part of the program. He called Officer Trace and sent the images right away.

Cindy returned home and Bob was still busy in his workshop. She decided to do a load of wash, and make vegetable soup for dinner. After dinner, it was an early night for Bob again, as he'd be on the road in his commercial truck early in the morning. Cindy just remembered she hadn't been given a night for her ARD session for the coming week.

The next morning, she once again stopped at Sheetz for her large coffee and breakfast sandwich. Karen wasn't working this morning, but she didn't think much about it. No police officers were there either.

The day went by fairly quickly for a Monday at the hospital, and she was back home by 4:30 in the afternoon. She decided another Yuengling might be a good way to relax and watch some local news show.

BUZZ . . .a text message on her phone, which was kind of expected.

Good afternoon Cindy. . .we're gonna do a session tnight. . .7 oclock...any problem?

No Sir. . .I'll be ready. . .Ur slut.

"Crap" Cindy said to out loud. She got up and thought she'd better get cleaned up and take a shower. She hurried upstairs to the bathroom and quickly took off her work clothes and got into a hot shower. She spread some shaving gel on her nether region and touched up a few stubbles with her Lady Schick razor. Checking for smoothness, she felt some of her juices already starting to make her pussy slick. She stopped touching herself, and put a slick finger into her mouth, then rinsed off.

She decided to just go with a large t-shirt again, and panties, no bra. It might please Sir seeing her ready for his "training" session. She'd forgot to ask if he was bringing Reynaldo again. She was still a little sore from Bob's handiwork Friday afternoon. "Oh Well", she thought, "I'll just deal with whatever he has in mind."

Cindy was sitting on the sofa watching tv when she heard a light knock on her front door at seven sharp. She yelled, "Door's open," loud enough to be heard.

The door opened, and much to her surprise, Karen stepped in with Officer Trace(Sir) right behind her. Sir closed the door, and locked it. Cindy saw that Karen had a sheepish look on her face, not wanting to make eye contact. Cindy stood up to say something, but the tall police man interrupted her.

"Say Hello to your old friend, Karen. I sure you both know each other."

"Hi Cindy, I'm sorry," Karen offered weakly.

"It's okay Karen. It'll be okay," Cindy replied.

"So, ladies, or maybe I should say; So, my little sluts I thought we could all get better acquainted this evening," Sir said with a smile.

"Don't blame her, Sir, it was all my idea," Karen said.

"Just so Cindy isn't completely in the dark," Officer Trace said and showed Cindy her the photos of Karen's and her rendezvous on Sunday. They were clearly talking in their cars, again without masks covering their mouths.

"Sir, it was as much my idea as her's, so don't blame Karen," Cindy said after looking at the pics. How the hell did he get those? She wondered.

"Not to worry my little sluts. It was to be expected with you both at Sheetz all those times together. I was kind of hoping for this opportunity. Now we can discuss some new training alternatives," Sir Trace added.

"Cindy my slut, why don't we all go upstairs. Please show Karen the bedroom." Sir ordered in a quiet voice.

Cindy led Karen to the stairs and they both walked up to the second floor. She was glad she'd made the bed earlier. Sir followed them. Cindy turned around and hugged Karen, saying in a quiet voice, "It'll be alright."

"Now my little sluts, I won't even ask you to lie to me about your conversation yesterday. Assuming it was about your predicaments or me, it really doesn't matter." Sir told them both.

"I want you both naked, and then sit on the edge of the bed." Sir ordered. While Karen was undressing, Cindy stripped off her t-shirt and slipped her panties down off her legs. It took Karen a little longer to remove her shoes, jeans, shirt and undies. Both sat beside each other, totally naked, and Cindy reached out her hand for Karen's.

Sir Trace reached into his hip pocket and took out two slips of paper. "What we have here, are two new Pa. State mask violations for you little sluts. Just when you were doing so well," he chuckled.

12