The Covid-19 Citation Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sir, can't you overlook that?" Karen asked. "We were in our cars after-all."

"Of course, I'm open to suggestions on how you can both pay $500 mask violation fines. Cash, check, or other?" Sir inquired.

"What does other mean, but I have a rough idea?" Cindy asked.

"I'm sure you do. Well, since it appears my sluts were planning something sinister, first of all, I'd have to add another $200 in penalties." He added. "Let's call it an even seven hundred, sound fair?"

"Seven hundred! I can't cover that much more," whined Karen.

"Okay, do you want to go with Other then? Look, my fellow officers and I aren't looking to profit financially off you sluts." Trace said. "And make no mistake you are MY Sluts."

"I guess Other, what is it?" replied Karen.

Sir pulled his leather belt out of his trousers and laid it across their thighs sitting on the edge of the bed. Karen squeezed Cindy's hand harder, when it touched their bare skin.

Cindy was the braver of the two, "How many this time?"

Karen kept looking down at the belt as if it was holding her down.

"Well, seven hundred bucks each, let's say each stroke counts for one hundred. Seven for each of you, right here, right now. Or else, you can sign the citation and pay in cash or check." Sir replied.

Karen didn't answer, since she knew the money wasn't in her bank account, and she'd never experienced a belt before. She was trembling slightly, still squeezing Cindy's hand.

"If I agree to do it, I'll take Karen's too, if we can negotiate the total a little? Seven seemed like a lot last time, I'm not sure I can do all fourteen," Cindy asked bravely.

"Negotiate? Hmm, well you are a brave little Slut, Cindy. Okay then here's the deal. I'll give you ten, and we're going to have a little play session afterwards, all three of us. And Karen, if I tell you to pleasure Cindy then, you'll do it, or else I'll give you your seven and Cindy another four strokes. Understood?" Trace asked, while looking at both his sluts.

"I can't let you do that," Karen said looking at Cindy.

"It's okay honey, my ass is more suited than yours," Cindy said.

"Okay let's get ready," Trace ordered. He picked up the belt off their legs and had them stack up the big pillows in the center of the bed.

"I want you face down on those pillows, slut. Ass up in the air. Karen my slut, you sit over there, and hold her hands down on the bed." Trace ordered.

Both women did as ordered, while Officer Trace took off his shoes, pants and shirt. He only wore his boxers, and his erection was already starting to show.

"Hold her hands tight slut, I don't want her reaching around, or I may have to add some strokes."

Cindy was scared but excited to have Karen there to watch her discipline. She tried to relax which was somewhat difficult with your bare ass up in the air, waiting for a belt.

WHAP! WHAP! WHAP!

Auhhhh! Cindy groaned when the third one landed on the same spot. Her ass was already on fire. What the hell was I thinking?

Karen's eyes were tearing up, that her friend was taking this punishment in her place. She kept her hands on Cindy's wrists, but Cindy hadn't tried to pull them away yet.

WHAP! WHAP! WHAP!

Sir Trace was taking full swings with his belt, doubled in the middle to focus the weight evenly across Cindy's beautiful full ass. He admired the stripes, and how well she was showing her resolve. His erection was full on now, barely contained by his boxers.

"Only four more slut, shall we continue?" he asked.

"Yes Sir," Cindy said as calmly as she could muster, God her ass was blazing.

WHAP! WHAP!

Auhhhhhh! Those last two made Cindy jerk her hand, but Karen held fast.

"That's eight my little willing slut. Only two more to go, you've done well. Come here Karen. You're going to give her the last two, and if they're not as hard as mine, you'll get the same as her, understood?" Trace ordered.

Karen was dumbfounded with that order. "I don't know if I can do that." She whined.

"It's okay honey, just get it over with. Please." Cindy begged.

Karen walked over to Sir and he handed her the belt and told her how to swing it with a full overhead swing. She took a practice swing in air, and Sir said, "Harder than that."

Sir positioned Karen at the proper place, she looked at Cindy's bright red ass. She took a breath and swung fairly hard, and missed Cindy's beautiful red ass and hit her upper thighs.

Auhhhhhhhhhhh! Cindy started to jump up, but Sir's strong hand was on her back. "Easy slut. Ouch, that was just a BIT off target, slut."

"On my god, are you okay?" Karen asked.

"Yea just do it, okay? On my ass please." Cindy said.

"Two more please, slut. That one didn't count," Trace said.

Taking careful aim, Karen swung and made two rapid blows.

WHAP! WHAP! Auhhhhhhhhhhh!

Cindy cried out, but didn't move to get up.

"Go get her two cold wet rags, slut. And you can calm down those stripes a bit." Trace ordered.

Karen ran out of the room and returned from the bathroom with two rags. She placed them softly on Cindy's ass, and Cindy moaned softly. She reached back and took Karen's other hand in hers.

"Be right back sluts," Sir told them as he went back downstairs.

"I'm so sorry Cindy. Please forgive me." Karen asked.

"Shh, it's okay honey, I don't blame you at all, It's over. And our fines should be taken care of now. Your hands feel good on my sore ass." Cindy added.

A minute later, Sir was back with some cold-water bottles, and he handed one to each of his sluts. They all drank, as if it was halftime in their activity.

"Okay slut, roll over onto your back." Sir ordered Cindy.

They took the pillow stack off the bed, and Cindy laid back gingerly on her hot, sore ass, ooh-ing and aah-ing a little. Sir pulled her feet wide apart.

"Okay Karen my slut, I want you to straddle your new friend's face, hold onto the head board. And don't smother her, ha-ha."

Karen carefully positioned her knees next to Cindy's face while holding onto the head board. She could feel Cindy's breath on her shaved pussy. She was embarrassed to have her pussy this close to another woman's face, but she did as ordered.

"Okay Karen, my slut, lower your hips, I want that puss right on her mouth."

Karen did as ordered, and pulled back a little, when she felt contact. She was ashamed that she was oozing juice from her cunt onto her friend's face.

Sir, took up position between Cindy's legs and started to eat her pussy, eliciting moans from Cindy as she was busy lapping Karen's sweet gash.

"Damn, you sluts are the sweetest thing I've tasted," Sir said out loud.

Cindy had to agree with Sir. Karen's pussy was not the first she'd ever tasted, but it was first in many years, and she was enjoying pleasuring her friend, while Sir feasted on her.

Karen had unknowingly started to rock back and forth, setting the pace over Cindy's hot, protruding tongue and mouth. Damn, I'm going to cum, Karen thought to herself.

Sir's long tongue, was alternating with deep stabs into Cindy's cunt and over her clit. He felt her open wider, to give him better access. The three of them looked like a large, human three-headed snake, twisting and turning, entwined together. Frequent audible groans were emanating from the two slut's mouths.

Sir's eyes were watching Karen's ass bobbing and rocking over Cindy's upstretched mouth. He stopped eating Cindy, and moved his throbbing cock next to her sopping pussy. He buried his cock in her tight pussy like he owned it. Well he did.

Cindy was now groaning loudly as he fucked her. Sir's face was against Karen's ass, and he slipped his tongue into her cleft. Karen was on fire with desire, with two tongues teasing her.

AHHHHHH! Karen exploded and her juice squirted onto Cindy's face. She continued to rock at a slower pace. Cindy lapped up her friend's juice and kissed her beautiful pussy. Karen was finally able to extract herself and Sir started to fuck Cindy in earnest.

Cindy lifted her thick thighs and dug her heels into Sir's muscular ass. She used her heels to urge him on, driving his cock deeper into her tight pussy.

Fuck me harder Sir, make me your slut...Arrrghhhhhhhhhh!

Cindy started to buck and moan with her orgasm, while Sir continued to assault her pussy.

UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Sir exploded in his Slut's beautiful, shaved pussy. He gradually stopped his motion, and laid there while his balls continued to drain cum into her steamy cunt.

Karen sat alongside them watching. Her face was still flushed from her own orgasm from her friend's mouth.

Sir pulled his soft cock from Cindy's pussy, and pulled Karen over onto his lap.

"Clean me up slut," he ordered.

Karen, sucked and licked the combined juices of her friend and her Master's cum from his cock.

"Now show your gratitude to your friend for taking your belt strokes," he ordered while pushing her head down to Cindy's oozing cunt.

Karen moved between Cindy legs and started to lick her clean, she had to swallow several times as Sir's cum was draining from Cindy's cunny. She had never tasted a woman before, and certainly never a cunt that had just been fucked. She loved the smooth feel of Cindy's pussy, although it was very sticky.

Karen was doing a good job for it being her first time, when suddenly.

WHAP!

Karen screamed as Sir's belt connected with her firm ass. She never saw it coming with her face buried in Cindy's pussy.

"That was just a taste of what your friend took for you, and for the one you missed on her thighs." Sir explained.

"Thank you, Sir, and thank you Cindy," Karen said to both of them, while rubbing the red stripe on her ass.

"It's okay Honey, you were a trouper," Cindy said.

"Since you're well acquainted now, it's okay if you want to ever get together, as long as your get togethers don't interfere in my business," Sir said.

He started to get dressed, while both women remained sitting on the bed naked.

"Cindy my slut, I'm asking if you'll give Karen a ride home, okay?" Sir asked. "One last thing." He said as he picked up Cindy's cellphone from her dresser. "Big smile sluts. You know what to do with these, right slut?"

"Yes Sir, will do." Cindy answered.

With that, Sir walked out of the bedroom and they heard his steps and finally the front door closing.

"Are you okay, really honey?" Cindy asked her friend.

"I'm fine Cindy, I'm sorry for this whole thing," Karen said starting to tear up again.

"Honey, it's okay. Really, I'm fine," Cindy said and hugged her friend and kissed her cheek.

Karen hugged her back. Cindy's full breasts felt wonderful on her skin. After several seconds she broke their embrace.

"So, how's my ass look?" Cindy said while standing up and twisting back to look at it.

"Like the stripes on a red-ass tiger," Karen said. They both laughed.

Karen started to get dressed and Cindy visited the bathroom, to pee and do a quick cleanup.

After they were both dressed, they went downstairs and Cindy grabbed the keys to her SUV and they went into the garage. Karen told Cindy her address and they headed there. They drove on without speaking, both pondering what had just happened. Cindy had to adjust sitting a few times, but her butt wasn't hurting too badly. Before long, they were at Karen's small cottage style house.

"Cindy, again I'm so sorry for what happened, Please, forgive me," Karen said.

"Honey, it's alright, really. Don't worry, I'm glad we're friends now. We're in this together, right?" Cindy replied.

"Okay, hope we can remain friends. Bye," Karen said and got out of the car.

Cindy waved as Karen walked to her door and turned around to wave at her. Now she'd have to go home and take a shower before bed. She was hoping she didn't have to change bedsheets. Maybe she'd just put a beach towel down, since she was sore and dead tired.

The next morning, she got ready for work and left without eating. She pulled into Sheetz, donned her mask and went inside. She noticed a much older lady was behind the counter this morning. Business was light for a Tuesday, and Cindy quickly got her coffee and a Danish to take along.

"Good morning young lady, and how are you this fine morning," the elder clerk said cheerily to Cindy.

"Good morning uhh...Ginny," Cindy replied after reading the name on her Sheetz blouse. It was a little hard to read, as the old girl's big chest almost made the name lettering point towards the ceiling.

"I hope you nurses aren't getting used too hard over there at the hospital," Ginny said smiling.

Cindy laughed, "Nah, the hospital hasn't been terrible. But getting used hard is kind of normal in this town." Cindy said.

"Uh-oh, you mean those damn cops again?" Ginny asked while nodding her head back and to the side, meaning "out there".

"How do you know about that?" Cindy asked.

Ginny looked around the store before answering only seeing one other customer way in back.

"Hon, those damn cops been fuckin' us women here in New Britton for a couple of generations," Ginny revealed. "Don't get me wrong though, it does have some benefits."

Cindy quickly took a pen out of her scrubs pants pocket and wrote down her phone number on her receipt and pushed it across the counter.

"Ginny, can you give me a call later this evening? I'd love to talk to you, okay?" Cindy asked.

"Will do Hon. Have a nice day." Ginny said picking up the receipt.

Cindy walked out as more mask-wearing customers were coming inside. She got into her SUV, and took a bite of Danish and a sip of coffee before starting to drive to work. She'd have trouble focusing on her assignments all day, anxiously waiting to hear from Ginny later that evening.

(Next time: Ginny tells Cindy a story)

12