The Covid-19 Citation Pt. 04

Story Info
Nurse Cindy continues on journey as a Police slut.
4.8k words
4.38
8.5k
1
0

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/11/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Covid-19 Citation- Part 4-Ginny's Story

(From the previous episodes, Cindy, who's a nurse at a nearby hospital, had encountered a tall older Police Officer in their small town that gave her citations for speeding and not wearing her State required Covid-19 mask when out in public. The fines and resulting license suspension would have caused her to possibly not be able to get to work, and still have substantial fines to pay. He then offered an alternative program called ARD(Accelerated Rehabilitation Disposition). ARD is usually reserved for D.U.I. arrests, but the cops in this town adapted a variation allowing them to find easy targets with law breaking women.)

Cindy settled into her normal routine hospital duties on Tuesday and her mind kept drifting back to previous evening with Sir Trace and Karen. Then Ginny, the older clerk at Sheetz this morning, seemed to be in the loop on the cops' activities in their town.

She thought, "What the hell is going on?" The day went by slowly. At four o'clock she was headed to the parking garage. She made good time with the light traffic. She decided to take a shower before dinner, and headed upstairs, taking a glass of wine along into the bathroom.

Stripping off her clothes, she turned around to inspect her ass in the mirror. Her belt stripes were barely visible, and not too tender anymore. She was happy to take them for her new friend, Karen. Maybe she would return the favor someday. Truth be told, she loved showing her submissive side to Sir, and having someone watching only heightened the experience.

Taking a sip of wine, she set the glass down and stepped into the shower. Turning it up hot felt good on her tired body after running around at the hospital all day.

She ate leftovers for dinner. She was in front of the tv, when her cell phone rang around seven-thirty. It was a local number, so she answered it.

"Hello," she said.

"Hi Cindy, it's Ginny from Sheetz. We talked this morning."

"Hey Ginny, I'm glad you called. So, you know about the local cops, huh?" Cindy asked.

Ginny laughed on the phone, "Ha-ha, I used to be one their favorites about twenty-five years ago, but am still not totally out of the loop, it seems."

"WHAT? Twenty-five years ago, and still in the loop?" Cindy said incredulously.

"Yea, I still get called into action on rare occasions, not very often since I'm seventy-two now, ha-ha. Of course, those cops were mostly the fathers and uncles of this current bunch," Ginny related. "Sergeant Jim, made me Queen of the New Britton sluts, years ago. Now it seems, his nephew, Officer Trace has taken his place," Ginny said.

"Yea, Officer Trace; he's the one controlling me now." Cindy said.

"So, what were some of these benefits you talked about Ginny?"

"Well, these cops protect the women in this town, like nowhere else. And if you're a member of their little harem, nobody will mess with you. Count on that." Ginny said.

"Protect? From whom?" Cindy asked.

"Honey, from ANYONE meaning to harm you. They don't tolerate abuse, or harassment of any kind, from husbands, neighbors, coworkers, and strangers. Hell, all the men raised here in New Britton know that. Why do you think there's almost no wife or child abuse around here?" Ginny said.

"Hmm, that's funny, Bob, my husband grew up here, he's never mentioned it." Cindy said.

"Well it's the best damn town secret I've ever heard of. They all know. And ex-members of their harem get the same protection. Plus, they report anything to their former trainers. Whether they're retired or still active." Ginny said.

"I know it's kind of ironic, that they are using sexual harassment to some extent themselves, but it's never violent, and all women have a choice to go with the program or get out of it. Very few choose to be outside their protection. A few just move but most stay in for life,"

"Wow, this might be making more sense now," Cindy said.

She had wondered why Bob had suddenly started calling her slut again after many years of marriage. And his new interest in sex. Did he know somehow? Did he enjoy being a cuckold to the local police?

"Ginny, you've really helped me out telling me about this. Maybe we can get together for dinner some time, of course not out in public, ha-ha." Cindy said.

"I'd love that, Cindy. I've been alone for a few years, my husband passed awhile back. It would be nice sit and talk over dinner some evening. You take care now."

"Good night Ginny, you're a sweetheart," Cindy said and hung up.

Less than a minute after her conversation with Ginny, her phone lit up again, with Bob on the line.

"Hey there, how are you tonight baby?" she answered cheerily.

"I'm fine Hon, how's my little slut this evening?" Bob asked.

There it was again, his little slut?

"Tell me baby, do you like me as a little slut? I can slut it up a little more this weekend, if you want?" Cindy teased.

"Ummm, we'll see, let me think about that and maybe give you some ideas before I get home."

"Okay, you're the Boss," she replied.

"Night Hon, see-ya Friday. Love you."

"Night Master, love you too," Cindy teased.

Bob hung up and wondered what the hell she meant by calling him Master. Probably just joking around he thought.

Cindy was in bed early that night, but before she fell asleep her cellphone buzzed.

Evening slut. . how was ur day?

It was fine, Sir. . how was urs?

Busy. Lots of petty crimes. . .some guys called in sick.

Oh, anything I can do? . .

Well, I'm just letting you know, you get the rest of week off.

Thank you Sir. . .I'm at ur disposal . .ur Slut. .

Maybe we'll do a double next week for make-up. .

Cindy thought, geez, do a double, she HAD become a slut. One of the unintended consequences of her situation, was her libido had gone into overdrive. She was reaching for her rabbit vibrator in her nightstand, but decided she needed to sleep more and closed the drawer.

Wednesday morning was like every other working day. Get up, get dressed, stop for coffee and drive to the hospital. She pulled into Sheetz and Ginny was behind the counter again. She waved to Cindy as soon as she saw her. Cindy waved back and headed to the make-to-order grill to put in an order, and then the coffee urns. She poured herself a large coffee, with half-n-half and sugar.

Cindy was thinking about her moods and life before Sir had pulled her over. She was admittedly in a funk, suffering some mild depression, and fatigue from working long hours for months on end in the hospital. And Bob hadn't shown much interest in their sex life. True, she was still working as long and hard, but her moods had suddenly improved in spite of feeling that somehow, she was being taken advantage of.

On the drive home late that afternoon, her phone rang and she answered via her blue-tooth connection.

"Hi Ginny, nice to hear from you again," Cindy answered.

"Hi Cindy, hey if you didn't start making dinner yet, I have a nice beef roast in my slow cooker, if you're interested," said Ginny. "Why don't you stop by and share this with me? It's way too much for me."

"That's very tempting Ginny, can I bring anything?" Cindy asked.

"Just a good appetite. It would be wonderful to have the company. How about six?" Ginny asked.

"Six is great. Give me your address."

Ginny gave Cindy the address, and Cindy continued driving home. She was there before five and went upstairs to get a shower and change of clothes.

She dressed in jeans and a Redskins jersey and grabbed a bottle of wine she had chilled in the fridge. Ginny lived only a couple of miles away on the other side of town. She lived only two blocks off the main street on a quiet side street. The town was laid out like most rural towns, one main street that was about two to three miles long and roughly half to three-quarters of a mile wide. Smaller neighboring villages and hundreds of farms surrounded New Britton's town limits. All in all, the police department covered roughly an area of twenty-five square miles. A couple of larger cities were about a twenty to thirty-minute drive away.

Cindy pulled up to Ginny's modest cottage style house and parked her SUV on the street. Not much traffic, a very quiet neighborhood. She saw Ginny at the front door, waving to her.

"Hi Ginny, here's a little something to go along with dinner," Cindy said while handing her the wine.

"Oh, thank you Cindy, but you didn't have to do that," Ginny said and they both hugged. They both stepped back and laughed because they had mashed both of their large breasts into each other during their embrace.

"You're lovely Cindy, I can see now why Officer Trace was waiting to get you under his "Protection," Ginny said while holding up her fingers to make quotation marks.

"Yea, I've heard that from Karen too, you probably know her from Sheetz' store?"

"Well I've seen her a few times, but I only work part time, two days a week usually. Just something to do while being retired. It's a little boring being alone." Ginny told.

"Oh, I'm sorry. Do you have any family nearby?"

"Well my daughter and family live down in Philly, and I have a son living in Florida. Don't get to see him too often. My daughter visits about once a month," Ginny said.

"Hey, if you ever need anything, please give me a call. Bob and I would be glad for your company or if you need anything done around here," Cindy offered.

"So, your husband is Bob? And your last name is Adams, right? Any relation to a Nancy Adams, who's a bit older than me?" Ginny asked,

"Yea, that's right, how did you know that?"

"Well, she's a local and we were once in the same club, ha-ha." Ginny laughed. "Er, uh, maybe I shouldn't have said that? Oh, I'm sorry."

"You MEAN, like US?" Cindy said with her eyes wide.

"Yep, oh, I'm sorry, can't keep my big mouth shut sometimes. Please don't say anything. How is Nancy, these days?"

"Don't worry. She's fine, a lot older, and alone, since ol' Bob died years ago. We see her pretty often. He was something of a prick to her at times." Cindy said.

"Oh, I remember. It seems, the "boys" took old Bob out to a barn one time, and "counseled" him to be a better husband." Ginny again was making quotes with her fingers.

"Well I don't remember him ever touching her, but he could be verbally abusive at times. He did the same with me. I hate to say it, but she seems to be happier since he's passed, just a little lonely." Cindy said.

"Bob's brother is kind of a jerk too, putting his wife down at times, but he's hands-off her, as far as I can tell. And he's made no mistake about wanting to get his hooks into me. But I've never said anything to Bob about him," Cindy revealed.

"Oh my, what the hell's wrong with some men? Well, my hubby was always very gentle, and a good dad to our kids. He just wasn't much into anything, let's say physical with me," Ginny said.

"Yea, I seem to be in the same boat with Bob at home too. Although he's shown more interest in the bedroom just recently, but we'll see if that continues," Cindy said.

Ginny led Cindy into her little kitchen-dining area. The table was already set. Cindy and her both carried the food dishes and placed it on the table.

Later, they sat together on the comfortable sofa and talked some more.

"Thanks for inviting me Ginny, that was delicious,' Cindy said.

"You're quite welcome Cindy. Thank you for coming, and bringing this terrific wine," Ginny held up her glass to Cindy's in salute.

Cindy was still on her first glass, since she had to drive home and didn't want to get stopped again. Not that it would matter much now, she thought. Ginny had already finished two glasses, got up to pour more for both of them.

"Just a little bit, thanks. Still have to drive home, and not under the influence," Cindy said jokingly.

"Okay, I'm sure you'd be okay at this point. I'm sure Officer Trace has a "hands-off" order on your vehicle by now. He's made that clear to all the others, don't worry," Ginny said.

"He'd do that? Well okay, guess that's good to know," Cindy replied.

"Honey, if you haven't figured this out already, Trace has bigger plans for you. He's probably going to make you his Queen, if he hasn't already. Of course, the choice will be yours." Ginny said.

"His Queen?" Cindy asked.

"Well, not just his Queen, you'd be the Queen of all of us, meaning women here in the borough. It's an honorary title of course, but it has its benefits. I should know, I was his Uncle Jim's Queen for about ten years," Ginny said.

"You'd be perfect for the role. A strong, mature and voluptuous woman, not afraid to speak her mind, but knows when she should submit to her Master. I'm guessing you probably have that submissive side, am I right?"

"How did you know? Yea, I like it when Sir tells me what he expects, and the first time I swore, he took his belt to my big ass," Cindy said. "I almost came just from that, but was still a little scared of him."

"Are you still scared?"

"No, that passed quickly, you can tell with men, whom you should fear, and Sir doesn't threaten me in any way." Cindy said. "But I like it when he gives me an order and expects it to be followed without complaint."

"I know our little town isn't paradise, but if you're a woman, it can be pretty rewarding and very safe living here. I've lived here my whole life, and when we've traveled, I couldn't wait to get home to our little haven," Ginny said.

"So, Ginny, if I'm asked to be the Queen of all the sluts, what does that entail? How the hell do you tell your husband that?"

"Well Hon, first of all, you won't have to tell your hubby. It will be explained to him by Officer Trace. And he probably already has an idea, that it's on the table already."

"He already knows? But how?"

"Like I said, all the native-born men here in town, usually know about the police sluts. I don't want to upset you, but he may have even nominated your name to the boys in order to get you your first citations." Ginny said.

"That sonofabitch. Okay now his sudden attention at home may be making more sense." Cindy swore.

"Ah, don't be too hard on him Hon. Lots of middle age and older guys are having trouble in the bedroom, and many of them have fantasized about their wives and girlfriends fucking other men. Same thing happened to me. My ol' man wasn't much interested in my body after he turned forty-five or so, but we still loved each other. So, he nominated me back then, I found out much later."

"Well, yea, Bob has had some trouble in the bedroom, the last couple years, gets out of breath, been in the hospital a few times, so I've mostly given him a pass in that respect."

"What would be my other duties you mentioned?" Cindy asked.

"Well, you'd be under Officer Trace's complete command and protection. If you need some help around the house, like lawn mowing, or shoveling snow, even light repairs that Bob can't handle, Trace would get you some help. Then to keep you well acquainted with the force, you'd be expected to "entertain" one of the boys or girls about once a month or so. Or as often as Trace sees fit. Trace may want to reinforce your commitment with occasional discipline too, but nothing you haven't already experienced."

"Girls? Entertain?" Cindy asked.

"Hon, you did know there's already four women serving as police officers now, but maybe only one or two go that way? And there are a dozen men on the force as well. But not all of them have been trained for the program. They have to be three years or more above rookie level to be trained."

"Is that all?" Cindy asked.

"Well, you'd be the clearing house for all the other sluts, if there's problems in our borough. You know, like they see someone being harassed, or even abusive to the other women and kids. Of course, they should first tell their handlers personally, but the Queen is always in the loop. That includes the officers serving as their handlers as well. Unless they know you personally, all communications with you would be by text only or email to a private number and email account. You wouldn't have to be on the phone all the time. Just keep your Master informed." Ginny said.

"Sounds like a big responsibility," Cindy added.

"As Queen, you'd also get a monthly stipend, not a lot, but it pays some bills, or a nice vacation every year. I still get a smaller stipend, about half the old one." Ginny said.

"Where's the money come from to pay that?" Cindy asked.

"Well, there's been a few drug busts, some here in town, and a few meth dealers caught out in the country area. Not all recovered monies are reported. And some money skimmed from traffic fines from travelers and outsiders. Sometimes fines get settled right away at a local justice, and then the traffic points disappear from their records. No one complains when they don't get any more points on their records.

"Wow, so crime does pay then, huh?" Cindy said jokingly.

"Yea, I guess it does. And believe it or not, they also get local businesses and regular folks contributing to a police benefits fund, that helps too. Even though that's mostly designed for cops, some of that comes over to us sluts too." Ginny said.

"So, is it that about it?" Cindy asked.

"Well almost. There's one other thing that the Queen and some of the more experienced slut are asked, or maybe I should say expected to do."

"What's that?"

"Okay, well, once every two years or so, there's the Queen's Ball. It's for the whole force, who are in on the program and the Queen and her sluts. Usually held at some location out of town, at one of the farms maybe."

"Queen's Ball? Yea right." Cindy half-joked.

"Yea, as Queen, she and several selected sluts entertain the boys and some of the girl cops in what can only be called a Gang Bang. No rough stuff, or cameras, or phones allowed on site."

"Gang Bang, huh? What I half-expected. Other sluts too?" Cindy asked.

"Yea, maybe five or six only. Make no mistake, the Queen gets the most attention. The selection of the Queen was made because it was felt that she would be the best woman to handle something like this. It goes on a couple hours, but it can be fun, if you just relax and go with the flow." Ginny said.

"The other sluts will be getting their brains banged out at the same time. We've never had any problems. If a slut gets overwhelmed, she gets to sit out, and taken home without any repercussions. It has rarely happened." Ginny added.

Cindy seemed deep in thought wondering if she would like that or hate it. She was leaning toward the like side of the equation.

"What about our husbands?" Cindy finally said.

"Okay, there's a wrinkle there too. Most of them know about it, if their wives are in the program. The Queen's husband only, gets an invitation, if, and only if, he'd like to sit and watch the whole event, with the emphasis on watch only. This is only offered to the Queen's husband, the rest get to stay home." Ginny said.

This evening had been quite a revelation to Cindy. She sat there quietly finishing her wine, while Ginny watched her carefully. Finally, she got up to go, she had a lot of thinking to do in the next few days.

"Have to go Gin, and I can't thank you enough," Cindy said as she got up to leave.

"I hope you're okay with all this? I know it's a lot to digest. I went through the same thing years ago, and haven't regretted my decision," Ginny said.

They walked to the door and hugged again, and Ginny watched as Cindy walked to her car. Cindy drove home across town and didn't see any of the local cops on patrol, but knew they were probably watching her movements. Oh well, she thought, let them watch.

She got home at nine o'clock and saw on her phone, she'd missed two calls from Bob. It was late, but she sent him a text.

12