The Covid-19 Citation Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi baby, sorry missed ur call. . Had dinner with Ginny, a new friend.

Okay, was just worried. . . Ginny?. . nurse friend?

No, an older lady . . who works at Sheetz. . .she invited me.

Ginny Miller? . . .Oh, I know her, an old friend of Mom's I think.

Yea, that's her. . .she asked how Mom is doing?

Ok. . . I think they were both in the same club years ago. . .

Guess so. . .you'll have to fill me in this weekend. . .Love you.

I'll fill you in alright. . . Love you back. . .Bye.

Cindy smiled at their exchange, knowing her trap was set. Or else, Bob was orchestrating the whole damn thing. Maybe it was even his damn idea. Oh well, we'll see how he likes it, if and when she's made the fucking Queen of sluts, Cindy thought.

Cindy went up to bed, her brain and body were fairly buzzing from all of Ginny's revelations. She slept in fits, and went to work tired the next day.

_______________________________________________________

Ginny, wine glass in hand, had watched as Cindy got into her car and pulled away from the curb. Cindy's car was barely away, when Ginny saw the black, Ford F-150 pickup driving up the street, and park where Cindy's car had just sat. She waited and watched as a tall, older man got out of the car and gave her a little wave.

Officer Jim Roper(ret) walked slowly to Ginny's front door, she stepped out onto the front porch, bare-footed to hold open the outer screen door for Jim to go inside. Jim reached out and gave her ass a little smack as he passed her.

"Good evening Ginny, my slut. It's great to see you again." He said.

"Evening Jim, Sir. Great seeing you as well. It's been a while." She said.

"My apologies for not being in contact. I was sick a few months, surgery and rehab, but I'm better now." Jim said.

"Oh, I didn't know, you okay Jim?" Ginny said showing concern.

"I'm fine now, had to have my pace maker changed out, then had problems with my damn knee, but everything's better now."

Ginny led Jim to the sofa, and they both sat down. She offered him a beer, since she was still drinking her wine. He accepted and she jumped up and quickly returned with a bottle of a local brewery's special lager.

"So, tell me Gin, what did you think of our Queen candidate?" Jim asked.

"She's lovely, and I think a great choice. Reminds me of me at that age, ha-ha." Ginny said with a laugh.

"Did you tell her all the details of that role?" Jim asked.

"Yea, she's a little surprised that her husband might have suggested her to become one of the sluts. He probably didn't think she'd be the Queen though." Ginny answered.

"Well my nephew, Officer Trace has had his eyes on her a couple years, and welcomed the opportunity. You know how Trace loves those big titties. Her ass was an added bonus in his eyes." Jim said.

"Seems that young Officer Trace is like his Uncle in that way," Ginny said, while sticking her big boobs out as if to tease the old police officer.

"Come here, you-old slut," Jim said as he pulled her close and planted a long kiss on her lips.

"Now let's get re-acquainted my Queen," Jim ordered. He pulled her over his lap.

Ginny placed her head on the sofa pillow as she felt her Master pulling her pants down with his left hand. Like his nephew, Trace, he too was left-handed. Ginny was glad she'd showered before Cindy had arrived. She'd thought that Uncle Jim might be dropping by afterwards. Her panties were next to go, and the cold air on her ass made her shiver.

His large hands were rubbing her ample ass, and Ginny felt quite relaxed. Her ass was being kneaded like bread dough before it's about to be rolled out.

Whap-Whap-Whap

The sting felt good to Ginny, she moaned softly when it stopped, she felt more kneading, and she closed her eyes to focus.

Whap-Whap-Whap-Whap-Whap

Oh god, that got her attention, ass burning now.

Whap-Whap-Whap-Whap-Whap-Whap-Whap

Moaning more now, "Geez, seven in a row. I thought you just got a new pace maker. Please be careful Sir. God, it's running down my legs."

Whap- Whap-Whap-Whap-Whap-Whap-Whap-Whap- Whap-Whap-Whap-Whap-Whap-Whap-Whap

"Arrrrhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! . . . Damn Sir, you made me cum already!"

"I see you haven't lost your touch, Sir. On my god, it's been too long," Said Ginny.

"Ummm, and you haven't lost your taste Slut," said Jim as he dipped his fingers into her oozing cunt, and tasted them.

"Here Slut, taste your sweet juice," he said while offering wet fingers to Ginny's open mouth.

Ginny greedily licked and sucked the offered fingers. She wrapped her lips tightly around his fingers and sucked on them to tell him, she could do a better job on something else.

He extracted his fingers from her mouth and moved back to feel the heat coming out of her well swatted ass. He probed her pussy, and pushed a long finger inside her, more groans from his slut. She was oozing juice. Before long he added a second, thick finger and Ginny moaned anew.

Ginny was moaning loudly when a third finger was added to the other two. She moved her legs apart to help relax. The fourth finger caused her to take a deep breath, and moan on the exhale. Her juices were flowing in spite of her age. Relax, she said to herself. Oh my god, all four fingers now inside her old cunny, up to the third large knuckle, twisting and pulling and pushing back inside.

Ginny squealed when the four thick, coated fingers pulled back and a fat thumb joined them on the next push. On my god, she was close to cumming again, it hurt, but she didn't want it to stop. Her legs were open as far as she could get them. The wine had helped her relax more than normal. The fingers were twisting and stretching her oozing cunt relentlessly, the juices made his hand more slippery and finally her puss accepted all five knuckles and she groaned like she might pass out.

Then it happened, past the knuckles and her gaping pussy got some relief as the thickest part had passed inside. His hand stopped, while she relaxed a bit. Then it started to twist and turn and push back and forth again. Thick knuckles were grazing her G-spot. Now his thick fist was pulling almost all the way out, and back in, knuckles grazing her G-spot with every thrust and twist.

AAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Ginny had cum so hard, Jim had to hold onto her to keep her from falling off his lap onto the floor. He gently removed his half-crushed, cum covered hand from her gaped pussy. It made a soft plop when it came out, and it looked as if he had delivered a new-born baby with it. He flexed his fingers to get some circulation back into them.

After catching her breath, Jim helped Ginny to stand and walked her into the bedroom. He laid her onto the bed, and went into the bath to get a wash rag and towel. He returned and started to clean her up as best as he could. After drying her off, he covered her and kissed her lips.

"Good night, my Queen, sleep well. We'll talk tomorrow."

Ginny half-smiled, but was too tired to talk. The combination of three glasses of wine and two mind-blowing orgasms, had done her in for the evening. She would sleep until noon the next day.

12