All Comments on 'The COVID Experiment'

by BebopJet

Sort by:
  • 52 Comments
BebopJetBebopJetover 3 years agoAuthor
I'm back!

As some of my readers know, I took a lengthy hiatus from writing to focus on my family and work. Well COVID has given me some free time again to refocus on writing, so I'm posting some of the stories I've been working on while sheltering in place. This is the first one, as a natural evolution from quarantine.

I'm also posting my stories on Hentai-Foundry and I'm opening a Subscribestar account. My stories will always be free to read on here and Hentai-Foundry, I'll just be posting them to Subscribe 1 month earlier.

subscribestar.adult/bebopjet

hentai-foundry.com/stories/user/BebopJet

I hope everyone enjoys this story, I'll be posting more soon. Yes, I want to get back to writing Make a Wish, but in the meantime I've written 13 chapters, over 50k words, on another Genie story that is a fanfic of the Summertime Saga video game. I'll start posting that here soon but it's already up on Hentai-Foundry at this time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Its fantastic Well done

chaos635chaos635over 3 years ago

I liked it. The only part I didn't like is her name changed from Rebecca to Elizabeth at one point. Other than that it was a good read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Decent story tho i have to say what was the deal with the mothers name going from rebecca, to elizabeth halfway thru.

BebopJetBebopJetover 3 years agoAuthor
Name change

Sorry, I didn't even realize I changed the name halfway through! I'll get that fixed everyone, sorry about that!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

This was a great story and a part 2 would be awesome to have.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Decibel vs frequency

Decibel is viewed as a volume (power) of a sound. The commonly stated range of human hearing is 20 to 20,000 Hz (Frequency).

sp9983sp9983over 3 years ago

Waiting for part 2

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Come on....you know you wanna bring the sister back home and include her in the festivities....

MommysbabyboyMommysbabyboyover 3 years ago

Very hot story, very horrible writing/editing.....Hence, the four stars instead of five... probably should’ve been three stars because of all the misdirected grammarical mistakes, but it was a Very hot story! Keep up the good work, and get somebody to help you proofread before publishing and you will go far!

BEERQUACKBEERQUACKover 3 years ago
good read

hope you keep this going~~

BebopJetBebopJetover 3 years agoAuthor
Grammar/Editing feedback

I totally admit that my stories sometimes struggle with grammar and editing. I tend to just write, and I don't do nearly as much proofreading or correcting as I should. It's a bad habit I'm trying to correct, so constructive feedback about that is always welcome. However, in providing that feedback, your comment itself shouldn't also be a grammatical/spelling train wreck. This story is 15k words and it's hard for me to take people seriously (when criticizing my grammar/spelling/editing) who can't even cleanly compose a 50-word comment.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 3 years ago

I absolutely loved the story. The twist at the end really got me good! I especially liked how you modeled the mom after Ava Addams as that gave me a visual reference while I read the story. If you'd like help proofreading your next chapter/story, I'd be glad to help. Send me an email. I hope you do a followup chapter when the sister comes home as that could make for an interesting read. Five stars and a favorite point!

WhatsamatterUWhatsamatterUover 3 years ago

I absolutely loved the story. I am looking forward to reading more of your stories. Thank you so much for taking the time to bring these wonderful stories to us!

wwilkwwilkover 3 years ago

Good story but I'm a little confused as to why the mother's name was Rebecca at the beginning then was changed to Elizabeth half way through. I suspect you did not proof read this before submitting it.

Luke52Luke52over 3 years ago

Very good Story. Is there a second Part?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Really nice story especially after mom came out and admitted she has been wanting the same thing he has. A next chapter with her getting pregnant would be nice. Not sure how you are going to deal with the sister aspect but it will be fun to read I am sure. Looking forward to it. Definitely a 5 rating.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Very good story, well built, and nice to see the conclusion !

AnotherLitUserAnotherLitUserover 3 years ago
Welcome back ...

This is the first of your stories read. Agree about the proofreading - a bit rushed toward the end but the meaning is clear.

Will be looking at your other work with interest :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Next move

Nice foundation....as Jessie return submissively to the home, she becomes a true submissive cum dumpster eager to please and breed ......

EhwkyEhwkyover 3 years ago

The next story when his sister moves in, should be very very interesting. Can't wait.

TSreaderTSreaderover 3 years ago
A definte winner!

Nicely done and well put together. I'm hoping that you'll write at least a second part to the story. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Rebecca-Elizabeth

Who knew? The COVID pandemic changes people’s names on Day 4. Lol.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
So Nice

Thank you for an incredible story. It's one of the hottest I've read this year.

DaddydonthurtmeDaddydonthurtmeover 3 years ago
Very good story

I really liked this one alot. The twist at the end with mom knowing the whole time was a nice touch. Hope you keep it going with sister moving back home.

GirlWatchinGirlWatchinover 3 years ago

Hope you follow up when Sister gets home.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Was hoping for an Anal ending - but still well worth all 5 stars

Prove that you can have a great story line combined with hardcore porn.

One of the best momson stories!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Glad to see you posting again, do you plan to continue with Genie Chronicles?

Frankie1952Frankie1952over 3 years ago

Top story, loved it thank you. So is it possible that he and his sister will get together too and maybe he breeds her as well. This could be a lot of sexy fun for the family.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Amazingly hot story!

Great. What a fantasy! Loved it!

Only_connectOnly_connectover 3 years ago

Nice idea. But funny.... I could have sworn Mom starts off as Rebecca, before becoming Elizabeth.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Read this with a Scottish accent

The way the sentences are formulated, it just made me read this with a Scottish accent. Maybe I'm wrong, but it's definitely oxford English. Great read!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Anal

Would've been a hot way to deal with not being on the pill

das46747das46747over 3 years ago

Waiting eagerly for the sequel. Nice slow development of the story. Good job.

Hope part 2 Wil be more erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Very well done

This a hot story. The build up is excellent, the sex is nicely descriptive and the twist at the end was entertaining. I do hope there’s a sequel.

ParamaloryParamaloryover 3 years ago
Brilliant Story, More in This Genre Please!

Terrifically hot story with excellent build up. Really like stories where sons and mothers are not just fucking but joined in deeper relationship bond.

I know this is not the kind of story you usually write, but hope you'll consider to do more in these theme in the future!

smifffy1004smifffy1004over 3 years ago
awesome

Wow Can't wait to read the next installment. Great ending leaving us wanting more. Well done

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Fucking boomer bitches hoarding all supplies in this pandemic.

Tony StrokesTony Strokesover 3 years ago

Pretty solid story, here's hoping you have a sequel to this on the way, perhaps involving the sister.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Amazing

Great, great story! Fantastically hot! Now, please do a sequel where the sister joins the party!

HDblackheartHDblackheartover 3 years ago

This one definitely needs a sequel maybe where the mom and sister enjoy him together

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great story

This one was very well done. I hope there is another episode or two.

nyteramblernyteramblerabout 3 years ago

would love to see more of this story and what happens when the daughter comes home.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Well on a subconscious level I loved it , but on a conscious level I loved it just as much , so I’m thinking , and sub thinking , that it was a well balanced story all the way around , of course my algorithms mathematically concur !

MstrPussyEaterMstrPussyEaterabout 3 years ago

Ummm I'm thinking that one of my slaves has to refer and bring another one in for a try and see if it is a good fit. So Mom needs to makeup with sis and make her so horny for her brother she is dripping in anticipation and then mom can bring her into the fold after she attends to mom's folds in becoming the best pussy eater and promising to be a slut for her brother too, with mom as the Top bitch and sis being the bottom. So then as Mom's belly swells sis get's so hungry that she too wants a baby by her brother; as the family grows as Brother is now a Full time Professor next to his Mentor who also reveals his wife is his Daughter and his sister is his bottom bitch and nanny who has a Daycare for both of their offspring as they finish developing the subliminal programming so boy's can turn their mom's into their sluts and others can make a stable of sluts that recruit others to the stable as he keeps them satisfied by sharing his sluts at a Large swingers club he owns and operates so all their sluts get all the cum and pussy they can handle. Part of that s like my life as I get mine thru repeat and referral, or a few from emails.

RazzakelRazzakelabout 3 years ago

Loved this story and hope it continues with the sister joining in the fun!!!

CheeachaserCheeachaseralmost 3 years ago

This deserves a chapter 2, with or without the sister moving back in.

WeezyfWeezyfalmost 3 years ago

I liked the story until it was revealed that his mom was playing mindgames with him about the messaging and denying him going further then deciding she wants to go further. Not to mention every interaction between them was led by the mother. She told him what to do and when and what is allowed and not even in the end. This is more like topping from the bottom, the main character way to passive and 0 assertiveness, which i wouldve liked. Anyways nice story

englishnospeakenglishnospeakover 2 years ago

Bring the sister and breed her as well. Also make the sex more kinky like add some anal play or something but no BDSM stuffs

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Love it and would love to read more about them

JhobbykatJhobbykatover 2 years ago

Fukin excellent story. But now you’re kinda locked into part two with that ending….

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Awesome story slow at first and ended nicely, I need to now if the sister moves back home and joined in the fun of COVID-19 lockdown

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous