All Comments on 'The Coward and the Wolf Ch. 01'

by BlueMuffin

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
wolf9696wolf9696about 10 years ago
5/5

loved it....very well done.....excellent mix of humor into the story telling......u would do much better with an editor......will keep a weather eye out for more from you.....just hope u finish it ...... best of luck....:)

cittrancittranabout 10 years ago
I see much potential

Nuff said.

jester9217jester9217about 10 years ago
one thing

didn't really describe the horse women left as I couldn' really see as I had two conflicting images that of classic centour and that of a two legged horse women

joaodasdesgracasjoaodasdesgracasabout 10 years ago
My Review

First of all, interesting story with a great writing.

Far too much adjectives, it makes the story seem bloated and cliche, cut them down, the part where the Oracle appeared was ridiculous, you used so many adjectives to describe her that you could the same amount to describe 4 other important characters No need to put down the throat of the reader that she is attractive. We got that.

"She stood as a goddess of motherhood and fertility, a mixture that left him standing before her feeling like a young child in the first stages of puberty; both aroused and guilty, as if his feeling of lust toward her were the same as lusting after a close family member, like a mother, aunt or older sister." So unecessary, it added nothing and only made the story bloated and annoying.

"He was powerless and could only watch on as this evidently powerful woman was used by the monstrous warrior for his own pleasures." Again, we already got that, this added nothing. Repetion is only annoying.

Also, Stevie has a big dick. We got that. You spent two entire paragraphs saying he was sooo big and many other referencig that.

While I like your style, I can't help but feel that it would blend much better with 1st Person then 3rd Person. A la Dresden Files.

There is also a part where you slip up and call them Wulfen. Immersion breaking. The Oracle speech about humans also felt like a big info dump. And you could have described the horse-people. It felt really lacking.

All that said, really liked the story and specially the characters. Steve was the one I liked least, and I do like him quite a bit, but he felt blank, you kept hammering some of his characteristics and forgot to make him a fully complete character. Loved the Oracle, she needed more time and Michael (crappy name for an werewofl antagonist) is shaping up to be a very interesting antagonist, but I feel he lacks the flair to be The Big Bad. You kept mentioning tropes, a Troper? If yes awesome, play with them and name them! And finally, I'm going to say again how much I like your style, no Purple Prose crap that seems to fill this site Fantasy story. I would love to help in any way, if you want any help, just let me know. This story deserves a 4,5 of 5.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
more please

i enjoyed it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Very Good!

Very well written, I look forward to more!

PrincessJezebelPrincessJezebelabout 10 years ago
Good start!

I'm looking forward to reading more of this. As opposed to the earlier commenter, I enjoyed your descriptive pieces, and I LOVE Steven's inner monologue! There are places it actually calls to mind Douglass Adams. :)

That said, you DO desperately need an editor. There are far too many places where you leave out words or get them in the wrong order, and your punctuation sucks. But because the story is fun, even a dedicated grammar nazi like me is willing to let it slide--for a short time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Too Bad

While the writing itself is pretty good, some of the story elements are horrid.

Why did this have to turn into another rape her and she'll like it story? Disgusting, not sexy.

Please stop wasting talent on stories like these! Werewolves don't have to be mindless lust machines that magically make their victims like being raped. Find out how real wolves behave and use that to model a werewolf society, not the lame Hollywood "sex sells" garbage.

Sure, this is Literotica, but you can do furries and exciting sex without the ridicules caricature of animals. In fact you can do it better without the stupidity.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
DON'T READ FARTHER!

The story is great but it will never be finished. Author does not care about this series!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I can see why this was abandoned...

A decent premise, killed by multiple rape-until-she-likes-it fantasies in a story noting fantasy tropes (but not ironically or satirically).

Also, a TON of grammar errors. Whoever edited this was stoned or drunk or never got past 4th grade.

I'm amazed it got as many stars as it did, but then again, the bar on this site is at best inconsistent, if not just outright low.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBlueMuffin@BlueMuffin
The link to NTRPG for those who want to support my work and see it continued: https://www.amazon .com/dp/B07FBYZXT2/ref=sr_1_2?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1531061955&sr=1-2

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES