The Coward and the Wolf Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Well it seems once the threat of immediately being digested is off the table, I immediately turn into a sarcastic prick, and insult the nude egomaniacal ancient wolf wizard with the great rack and split personalities. Way to go Mr. Self-Preservation. Steve wished he could take back the comment, almost as much as he wished he could summon the energy to care about her opinion of him at this point. He looked up to see her reaction.

Talia, sat silently for half a second, before letting loose great snorts of unladylike laughter. She rolled her head back and chuckled some more, which gave Steve a very satisfying view of her crotch and all of the interesting things that were happening to her large breasts as the laughter shook her body. As she gradually stopped laughing, she leaned forward to look down at the bewildered human, oh she had picked a good one. He had just the right amount of common sense combined with youthful self-importance. He was perfect for her plan.

It even made her forget her irritation that the oaf Michael had caused with his intervention. Never before in her two hundred years, had she been treated that way by a mere mortal. It was perfectly natural for males to show their excitement in her presence, she was after all the epitome of what werewolf society dictated was the ideal mate, with her wide child bearing hips and large mammaries, she would be able to provide many healthy young.

Excitement was even expected, but to touch her? No. The way he had rubbed himself on her and used her like some kind of sex toy. The way he had stimulated her nipples with his chest, knowing full well that protocol stated she couldn't back away before a physical challenge, using the rules set in place to remind others of her position, to press against her breasts and tweak her nipples as if causing her unwanted arousal was some kind of victory for him, a trophy he could flaunt over her in his mind. It showed a kind of arrogance and willing ignorance of her power and position that few others had ever dared to dream of doing.

He had noticed her arousal when she saw the human. After all she had been waiting to use the human for sexual release as soon as she had coined the idea for this plan. He had used that as an opportunity to strike, although once the musky scent of his lust was on her, his own muscled wolfen form was enough to moisten her lips and leave her almost panting with unfulfilled desire, it just seemed the addition of the human been the reason he felt confident enough to commence the act.

She secretly lamented the fact that she was unable to use her own kind for sex as not only would using one of her own community destroy their image of her as an aloof goddess beyond touch, and prove to them she was as earthly as the rest of them. If she became pregnant, she would lose all power invested in her by the community believing her to be the vessel of the goddess, because in their eyes the child would become the new vessel.

Her bloodline had a lot to answer for in making her life a nightmare of sexual yearning. It was not all bad though, the young human male in front of her was equally exciting by virtue of his exoticism, his furless form looked smooth and well-muscled to the touch, and a spear of heat ran through her loins at the idea of him drenched in sweat rutting against her cunt. The fact that as she was thinking, Steve was not watching her body anymore, and was now curiously looking around the tent from his cross legged sitting position on the floor might have offended her, given her current state of undress. Might, if not for the fact that his raging erection was still determinedly creating a large tent in his pants.

She would like to say that the large size of his manhood had been a non-factor in her choice to summon him specifically, and that she had chosen him based on his lack of satisfaction in his life, as well as his innate pragmatism. She had however passed up a number of smarter, or more ruthless candidates in favor of him, if only due to the fact that there members did not come close to a werewolf males at full erection.

She had waited a long time for her first sexual experience, and did not intend to let it leave her unsatisfied. Steve's larger than average dick was about the same size as an average werewolf males, and as such he was perfect for his secondary roles as her new fuck buddy and all round sex toy. Talia smirked, there was also her theories on what the innate affects her people's magic would have on him to consider. If she was right, then he would become even more suited to his role as time wore on.

She had to first be wary of Michael though, his lust for power, as well as his desire to breed with her was dangerous, especially when combined with the catalytic religious fervor of a true believer. He truly believed it was his divine right and duty as the strongest male of the tribe to add his bloodline to the strongest females, and to produce strong offspring. This would be true for any female he encountered, except herself. It would seem her status as a member of the only divine bloodline would not be enough to stop his advances any longer though. He was quickly rallying support amongst the tribe, especially from those who wanted a return to the warlike and nomdic ways of old.

If he gained enough support, he would march into her tent right that minute, ravish her completely, for as long as he could, as many times as he could, before repeatedly planting his seed as deeply within her fertile womb as often as he could. She was not under the illusion that after waiting so long for her he would be satisfied with just her maidenhead. As her conqueror he would expect her to service him, and her genetics would compel her to, as a strong male he was as attractive to her as she was to him. The only difference was that she had plans that could not be completed if she was joined by someone of equal standing.

She was truly standing on a knife edge thanks to his actions. If she wasn't careful, in a week not only would her human be inducted into his pack, but with the support gained from having a divine servant, her own status as divinity would be no defense against him and he would use his new status and power to claim her as his own.

As it stood she would probably have to challenge him to a duel of arms if she wanted to reclaim the rights to her human permanently. She would have to make up some bullshit about only the divine of blood being able to rule the divine. He in turn would claim, if that was the case, that if he won the duel he would have the favor of the gods, and destined to divinity himself. At which point if she lost, he would likely invoke the right of surrender right there. He would claim her as his mate, by inseminating her right there in the dueling grounds.

She wasn't too worried about losing. Her body was significantly stronger than the average werewolves. Michael would be hard pressed to challenge her in spite of his above average strength. Even if she somehow found herself losing, she could always fall back on her magical abilities as she was the only werewolf who knew enough magic to consciously make use of it. Still, there was still a small chance Michael may yet have a trick to play. She needed to be vigilant.

She felt an involuntary jolt of pleasure at the idea of being ravished by the powerful hunter. He so clearly desired her, as well as the prestige conquering her would bestow upon him. She shook it off. She had not spent two hundred years a virgin, to have her dreams of a peaceful unified world under a single government, be wrought undone by an upstart pup with a god complex.

Almost subconsciously she moved a hand down, scooping out some of the warm creamy spunk that resided in her navel. She brought one semen coated finger to her lips and delicately sucked it into her mouth, reveling in the salty bitterness as she smeared it over her tongue. She idly wondered what Michael would do if he knew his white goddess of fertility was in fact a dirty slut who got wet at the taste of his spunk. Probably tear apart the camp with his bare hands in his attempt to get at her body, and damn the consequences.

She remembered back to where his obsession with her had started; during one of her rare outings into the camp she had patted his head as she went past. It was something she often did for the young pups around the camp, as her touch was supposed to bring good luck. She knew it didn't, but it made people happy, and so she did her best to continue the myth by patting children who seemed to have talent whenever she passed them. The young Michael was at the time the strongest of the pups in his pack, and seemed to have a natural talent for fighting. She knew he would grow to become a strong warrior. He had looked on in awe as she had passed him by. She imagined that the seeds of desire were planted in his fertile young mind then.

She had seen the look of lust that caught fire in his young eyes, it had smoldered all these years as he had grown into a powerful warrior. He had sought to conquer the unconquerable, and now years onwards he nearly had his prize. Only the events of next week stood between him and bending her over, to be bred like any other female, and forced to carry his pups. She wished the thought didn't arouse her so much. It felt like weakness. Fortunately, she had a solution, and it was sitting across from her looking into the middle distance.

Steve was staring into space, not particularly thinking about anything. He was finally beginning to relax. After the events of today he would be happy to just curl up in a corner and sink into blissful unconsciousness. Unfortunately, something pink and white was now bobbing in front of his face. Gradually with almost apathetic slowness he gradually focused on it. It was Talia's right foot. The paw was bobbing casually up and down in front of him. He slowly let his gaze wander down her leg, to the pink patch between her legs. She had one hand rested above it as she carefully ran one clawed finger up and down the lips of her vagina. She grinned at him as she moved the foot back in front of his face. From behind her foot he heard but one word.

"Lick," She said. "That was a command, not a request."

Steve's pride desperately wished that there had been a half second of hesitation. He dove in. His tongue enjoying the heat issuing forth from the pads of her feet. Well, he enjoyed it for about half a second before the sudden rush of blood through his system evidently proved to be too much for his weary, twice concussed body to handle.

He felt the all too familiar blackness consuming his vision. He didn't even feel Talia carefully catch him as he fell forwards. He did however hear one last frustrated word before he fell back into unconsciousness. "Crap."

------------------------

Michael grinned. He had returned from his meeting with the Oracle feeling uncontrollably horny. The fact that he had finally been able to touch his beloved was a rapture that he had only ever known to exist in the heat of combat.

It was just one more week now. One week and she would be his for the taking. To do with as he willed. His rod was stiffening even more at the thought. His priority now though was to find a release for his pent up lust.

He had ranged far afield from the village before finding his quarry. The fact that she was likely a mercenary hired by the lizard kin was of secondary concern to the fact that she was female and within his hunting range.

She was a tall horse-kin and a mercenary of the Plains Runners. Her black coat was ideally suited to hiding in the dark, and she thought she was impossible to be seen. Her hooves covered in leather so as to avoid making noise as she moved, she had believed herself a master of stealth. She had even moved many kilometers away from her watch over the village to toilet herself. Yet Michael had found her and snuck up on her entirely unheard.

She had been urinating in a bush at the time. He had come up on her while she was unawares. By the time she knew something was wrong, he had already tackled her to the ground.

They wrestled for a while, covering both him and her in her hot yellow juices, as they still continued to stream out of her for the first few seconds of their engagement. The struggle went on for a few minutes, but her strength was clearly no match for his. He let her struggle and attempt to scratch at him, but he held both her wrists high above her head. He let her squirm against him as he pinned her small frame with his massive one, enjoying the warm sensation of her thin leather armor as she rubbed against his bare chest. If someone were to look on, they would barely be able to see the tall black horse woman underneath his gigantic frame. Eventually her struggles weakened, coming in fits and starts as her strength failed and she could only lie there panting as his body pressed down on her.

There was nothing she could do but lie there as he moved her wrists into a position where he could hold them both against the ground with one hand. The other hand moved to probe her body. He squeezed the muscle of her arms and legs. Then satisfied he casually tore off the leather armor of her chest to expose the hurried rise and fall of her breasts. He was surprised to find her breasts larger and heavier than even his own kind's large motherly bodies. Curious he probed his hands down to her stomach and rubbed round the sides of her hips. Sure enough he could feel the soft slight telltale signs of recent pregnancy weight. She had given birth. Perhaps only a month or so ago, evidently it had been a stillbirth, not exactly uncommon. Even so she was a foolish one to return to mercenary work so soon.

Excitement building in him, he brought his mouth to her breast. Trapping the nipple painfully with his teeth he sucked deeply on it. There was a moment of nothing but her low moaning. Then milk burst forth. Filling his mouth with its creamy taste. She groaned louder as he moved his free hand to knead the breast, prompting yet more milk to come forth.

He lay there suckling. Enjoying the warm peaceful sensations of her motherly form snugly pressed against him. She was only quietly moaning now, no doubt in complaint of this violation of her motherhood.

"Stop, Fanged One... Have you no respect for a fallen foe!?"

Michael spoke slowly, his speech interspersed with careful licks around her areola. "Plains Runner... I will soon show you the greatest respect... a member of my tribe can show a fallen... foe"

"You are mad, do you honestly believe a member of the..." She grunted as he continued draining her breasts "Plains Runners would submit-" She groaned louder now as his attentions moved to the other breast. The first one bled slightly where his fangs had dug into it. The nipple hardening in the sudden chill created by the absence of his mouth. "- to the likes of you. One who took me... not in honorable combat... but by ambushing me?" Michael continued suckling her, not even bothering to keep his eyes open.

Do you have no pride? Suckling at my breasts like a... colt in need of attention. You nauseate me Fanged One. I will laugh at you from the afterlife when the Lizard-kin finally wipe out your warmongering kind."

Michael simply grinned around his hold on her nipple, and continued enjoying the bounties of her motherhood. For her part the Horse woman grunted in disgust.

The woods were filled only with the sounds of her frantic struggling and labored panting. The almost silence dragged on for some time before Michael spoke tenderly,

"That is a shame Plains Runner, I myself... hold a great deal of respect for the abilities of the Horse-kin. I hope to one day be able to have a thousand... of their warriors to call my own,-"

He unclamped himself from her nipple. Slowly rubbing his whole bulk against her warm soft body as he moved himself up. He was eventually face to face with her. A horizontal version of the position he had shared briefly with the Oracle just hours ago. He found he much preferred it this way. Especially with him on top. For her part the Plains Runner felt a great pressure on her sore breasts as he crushed himself up against her

"-I have a great admiration for the unique skills of all the races of Sapheros-," He brought his free hand down, slowly he began to roughly caress her unwillingly inflamed Labia lips before dipping his finger in and out of her heated depths "-as well as their bodies." He illustrated his point by rubbing his whole form over the pleasant smoothness of her stomach, feeling the outlines of her muscles against his as they each tensed just under the skin at his touch. In spite of the small layer of fat she had evidently developed over her pregnancy, she still possessed a warrior's toned form.

He briefly wondered if she had thrown herself back into work to escape the grief of her miscarriage. Oh well, no matter. She would be carrying his child soon enough. That should take her mind off it. At least he hoped it would. Having been an orphan himself, he knew how painful being alone could be.

He was not naturally inclined to cruelty. He was simply the most successful product of a society that worshipped strength and dominion. He truly believed himself to be enforcing the natural order of things. Any damage he caused to others was an unfortunate byproduct of them resisting the natural order of things. He believed himself a force of nature, not dissimilar from a hurricane.

As his free hand reached behind her to raise her hips from the floor. He suddenly thrust the tip of his thick red shaft into her. Her eyes widened at this sudden intrusion, neighing loudly as Michael pulled her further onto his iron dick. She felt his cock find its way a few inches into her vagina, parting the lips wide with his massive girth. Slowly he moved his hands up her back and pulled them both into a sitting position so that she was now sitting on his lap facing him with her legs wrapped round his waist.

The horsewoman gasped as gravity slowly forced body to slip downwards onto his shaft. Her lubricants began to run down his cock in a steady stream. Slowly it slid deeper into her. She became alarmed that she was not only being slowly impaled on the dick of an enemy warrior, but that her body seemed to be enjoying the violation. She felt a tingling in her loins that she had never felt with the gentle ministration of the men of her own tribe. Inside her she could feel every pulsing vein of the hard red meat that seemed to completely fill her. She tried to once again to break free, but his muscular arms held her tight against his chest with her arms pinned against her sides.

She continued to groan as it slid inch by inch deeper into her cunt, "You honorless dog! Surely you haven't fallen low enough to rape a different species!? I can only thank the gods that there will be no fruit of this unholy union!"

"I wouldn't be quite so sure of that my goddess" Slowly he started to force her down on the rest of his length. He enjoyed watching her eyes widen as he continued his slow invasion of her womanhood. There was a brief hesitation as his knot came to rest against her opening. She looked him in the eyes, almost pleading with him to stop.

He savored the moment of complete domination over her. Then he yanked her firmly down. There was a wet popping sound as her vagina stretched painfully to accommodate his length and girth. Michael howled into the night as they were joined completely. She in turn moaned loudly as she felt the tip pressing uncomfortably against her cervix.

They sat. Neither moving as their bodies accommodated to each other. He enjoyed the comfortable heat of her cunt around his member. She tried to open her legs wider to lessen the painful stretching of her inner walls. After a few minutes Michael moved his mouth next to her right ear.