The Coward and the Wolf Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Talia released a contented growl after her release. She gently rocked back and forth, momentarily enjoying the sensation of the young man drinking deeply of her essence. Her fluids spilled from his open mouth as she dismounted him, leaving him coughing and gasping for air.

He could still feel her lubricants in his throat as he took deep breaths of precious air in the wake of his near suffocation. He felt lightheadedness as he gazed on the image motherly beauty before him. She was panting, great chest heaving, sweat streaming off her as she as she swayed backwards and forwards. She was truly perfect.

Talia was ready. She gazed down on the man who would take her virginity, her eyes drinking him in, the steely muscles of his stomach, the sight of his thick hard cock aimed up at her, pulsing with obvious intent. The bulbous head glistening in the light, his precum collecting at the tip. She felt a jolt of electrical energy deep in her womanhood at the sight of his youthful form, completely vulnerable and ready to inject his seed into her depths.

The sight of her licking her lips, and staring upon Steve's impressive manhood was enough to make him shiver in excitement and anticipation. She placed one hand on the hard muscles of his chest to pin him to the couch.

Steve watched on mutely as she descended onto him, as she came to crouch on the sofa, large breasts swaying before him, as her hot cunt was suspended just inches from the tip of his dick. The undeniable strength of her arm on his chest held him firmly in place, as the other moved down to grip his dick firmly and aim it towards her dripping womanhood. He didn't dare to breathe as she let her hips come down, the head of his cock parting her heated outer lips slightly; she remained this way as she looked at him, ensuring that he fully understood what he was receiving, rubbing the tip slowly against her moist folds.

He whimpered with desire. Talia grinned and slowly lowered herself onto him, feeling him spread her pussy completely open as his rod began to sink inch by inch into her heated depths. Steve felt her body pressing down on him, powerful and warm. The soft fur rubbing against his legs.

She could feel every inch of his dick as it moved inside her, pushing against the walls of her womanhood. She leaned forward and kissed him, her long tongue questing forth from her snout into his mouth, licking at his gums, and entangling itself with his tongue.

She slowly forced his head to tilt back, so her saliva could begin to pour into his mouth, running in a rivulet over her tongue, then his and straight down his throat. She held him in place as he was forced to swallow her drool with great gulping sounds. She invaded every cranny of his mouth before she broke off the kiss to speak to him, her warm breath heavy on his face.

"You will release your seed into me. I am your one and only master, all that you have and all that you are belongs to me. My one and only servant." Talia illustrated her point by starting to move her hips slowly up and down on his shaft, before grabbing his hands and pressing them to her breasts. His hands practically sunk into the soft white marshmallows, as he began fondling them in earnest, much to her delight as she began moaning softly.

"As your humble servant, I would be more than glad to spill my seed into you my mistress" Steve began pushing his hips up into her, gradually finding the rhythm. The room was filled with the sounds of slapping flesh and female moans.

All the while Sarah watched on from the corner, her fingers frenziedly driving in and out of her burning pussy. She felt an undeniably envy towards both the lovers on the sofa before her; as she would gladly fuck either of their brains out given half the chance. Still she recognized that this was an intimate private moment for both of them. It would upset her master if she intervened now. She would have to simply enjoy the view, and ambush her master later on when Talia grew tired. She looked forward to it, as she lay back and felt another orgasm coming on. She stifled her moans.

Steve gazed upon the matronly form of the sorceress as she expertly rode him. She had closed her eyes, and parted her lips, moaning low in her throat as she repeatedly impaled herself onto him. There were no schemes or politics at work here; Talia was riding him with an animal frenzy, driving herself to new peaks of pleasure as he plunged deeper into her.

His hips started bleeding freely as he felt her powerful claws digging furrows into the flesh as she used them as leverage to grind her powerful form onto him. He could feel the pain, but he knew that he was powerless to stop it, he was simply a prisoner of his own lusts as well as hers, and their lovemaking would continue until both their carnal desires were satisfied.

It was but a few moments more of the grind before he felt his body tense as his imminent release began rising through his length. She felt it too, as he pinched her breasts almost painfully tight with his hands, his fingers disappearing into the soft orbs, as his hot cum sprayed her insides, eliciting another howl from her.

The knowledge that she was filling herself with this young buck's seed drove her to her own climax. She groaned at the intense feeling of his hot cum spraying outwards, coating her insides and gushing against her cervix. The pain in Steve's hips was a dull throb compared to the feeling of Talia's powerful vaginal walls pumping him for all he had, until his semen was running down her thighs and pooling around his ass. Never before had he felt something as intense as the mixed feelings of pain and pleasure she was carving into his body.

She removed her blood-soaked fingers from his hips, and pinned him to the sofa once more, her voice was little more than a breathless whisper.

"With this, I claim you utterly servant of the God of Soldiers. My claim to you is ancient and eternal. You may run to the ends of the earth to escape me, but know that in your heart you will always belong to me."

Steve had just a momentary jolt of wide eyed terror as she lunged forward with a snarl, painfully sinking her fangs into the flesh above his collarbone. He tried to struggle but she held him silently in place, his attempts at escape gradually becoming feebler until they stopped completely. He could only groan in pain as he felt his hot blood dribble down his chest to mix with the white semen that had spilled forth from her womanhood.

He didn't know how long they remained there. He did know that by the time she lifted herself off of him, the white fur of her snout and chest had long streaks of red running through it. He was feeling incredibly lightheaded.

Talia stood before him smeared with his lifeblood and filled with his seed, but he could only see her as beautiful in the contrasts she represented.

Unfortunately that didn't remove the incredible pain that was flaring in his chest and hips as he groaned, "You werewolves really don't do things by halves do you?" He inspected his poor battered form. He had a feeling he should be in a lot more pain right now. It wasn't that he wasn't in a lot of pain. The feelings he had just didn't quite match up to the wounds he was seeing.


"You will find that most peoples of Sapheros are 'intense' in one form or another. We treat all things as a battle of wills. Mating is no exception" She spoke very casually considering her 'valued servant' was likely to pass out from blood loss in a minute.

"Right, well that might be all well and good with your own kind, but my poor fleshy human form is a bit too delicate for this kind of play. Could you magic me back to health or something? Or failing that get me a towel so I can stop bleeding all over the sofa?" He was acting calm, but he was beginning to panic as he watched as the bloods continued to ooze out of his wounds. Dying from blood loss right after the best sex of his life would be a pretty poor joke.

Talia stopped licking the blood from her fingertips long enough to touch one of the intact symbols on his shoulder. He watched as his wounds immediately began to close before his eyes, the flesh knitting back together, leaving behind only silvery scars to mark their passing. It seemed if he was going to continue enjoying sex with the natives he was going to develop a lot of scars.

"That is certainly a handy trick." He muttered.

He looked over to where Sarah was. He was irritated with her for not intervening when Talia had been slicing his poor body to ribbons, although he been somewhat enjoying the experience at the time. It just said a bad precedent for her ability to know when to act as his bodyguard.

He found that she was sitting in a corner, with her womanly lubricants in a small puddle beneath her. It seemed she had been too busy enjoying the show to intervene. He would have to speak about that at length to her later. As of right now her eyes were a bit glazed over, as if she had been experiencing a rapturous religious experience. Which she had been. Sort of.

Well thus far today he had managed to acquire a bodyguard, set a beneficial rumor about his abilities rolling and get laid. Considering it had only just turned lunch time. He thought he was doing pretty well all things considered. He lay back on the damp sofa and closed his eyes. He felt unnaturally tired all of a sudden. He tried to fight his wooziness to no avail.
-------------

Steve felt himself being shaken awake. He groggily opened his eyes. Sarah was standing over him, her white symbols standing out vividly against her dark tan fur. She had a spear in hand and a serious expression.

"Master, we have visitors in the camp. The Oracle asked me to awaken you before she headed out to greet them."

Steve sat up and was shocked to discover he could see darkness out through the flaps of the tents entrance.

"How long was I out?"

"A few hours master, The Oracle said that the healing magic would cause you to sleep as payment for the energy expended. I found that I was completely unable to wake you in my attempts prior to now."

So it would seem magic had costs. Another important fact he had to remember if he wanted any chance of ever getting home. He stood up, and realized the symbols on his chest had been reapplied. He was still nude however. He looked around for clothes, and was shocked to discover his modern pants and shirt had been returned to him, though with the addition of Talia's symbols sewn into every available inch of surface area. Had she made him wear the loin cloth just to give herself time to prepare this? It seemed like an unneeded lie to him.

He began to dress himself. His suspicions were quite pointless, considering he needed to wear something anyway, and they may as well be familiar clothes. Once he was finished dressing he turned to Sarah.

"Sarah, would you lead me to wherever Talia is please."

She nodded and opened the tent flaps. She was still a woman of few words it seemed. He followed her out into the cool night air, glad of his return to warm clothing. The camp seemed eerily quiet in the dark. He could see the occasional movement and light in the long rows of tents, so it seemed that everyone without official business had retired for the night. He was curious as to how late it actually was that the rest of the community would be asleep.

He had to walk quickly to keep up with Sarah's long strides as she led him out towards where he had come in on his first night in this world. It wasn't long before they were standing before the gates of the tent city.

In the brightly illuminated clearing stood two very different groups. On one side he could see Michael and a group of werewolf warriors of both genders; all large, well-muscled and wielding the large spears that seemed to be the favored weapon of werewolf society. They all had the same markings. He assumed that they were Michael's pack. To the front of the group stood Talia, not quite with Michael and his warriors, but still very much on the same side. To an outside observer it would make them appear allies. She was talking with the leader of the group across from them.

Across from them stood a group of heavily armored warriors of various genders. To him they looked like a bunch of humanoid red lizards in grey full plate armor that covered them completely from head to tail to toes. He could only tell they were lizards because the one at the front was not wearing a helmet, revealing her scaled head. They looked like the images of lizard men he had seen in fantasy books, taller than the average man with snouts that jutted forth from their helms. These must have been the lizard-kin.

The one with no helmet was wearing the fanciest armor, and so he assumed she was the leader. Steve could only tell she was a female because her breast plate had cups on it. So assuming no incredibly strange quirks of nature besides the concept of a lizard having breasts in the first place, it was a safe bet she was female. As he drew closer he heard her speaking with a feminine voice that was much clearer and human than the husky growls of werewolves.

"-enough stalling. If you cannot explain as to why your people have been attacking our traders or provide adequate reason for us to continue negotiations, I will leave this place at once, and inform our queen that we may consider ourselves at open war with the werewolf tribe."

Talia, who had been listening to the Lizard-kin woman, glanced at Steve out of the corner of her eye as he came to a stop behind her. She tried not to smile at how he had positioned himself with Sarah between him and Michael. The two of them were birds of a feather to be sure. Now that all the pieces were in place she could put her plan in motion.

It was indeed true that the werewolves had been ordered by her in secret to raid the Lizard-kin traders, though she was denying it officially, claiming it the act of a few errant individuals. In response the Lizard-kin had sent out their own 'bandits' and throughout the affair the relations between the two countries had plummeted. Finally the Lizard-kin had sent out these emissaries to order the raids stop or there would be war. Exactly as planned.

Steve listened as Talia responded, "I understand Dame Saltek. I agree. These acts while not ordered by myself or head warrior Michael require a show a show of good faith from our peoples. I believe that the most logical thing for us to do would be an exchange of envoys for the duration of our negotiations. This would be a show of good faith and cooperation for our peoples and would certainly discourage even the idea of foul play."

Steve didn't need a degree in diplomacy to know she was talking about political hostages in everything but the direct word. Saltek knew it too, and it would certainly satisfy the requirements of her mission if she left here with a political hostage of enough importance.

"Who do you suggest be sent as envoy? I am under the belief that werewolf society has no class system or any emphasis on blood relations, and as such any person of 'importance' you might send could be swiftly replaced, the only noble bloodline you have as far as I am aware is your own Oracle, and I sincerely doubt your people would consent to your absence." Indeed such was the difficulty of negotiating with the werewolves as their leaders were replaced with alarming regularity.

Talia smiled. Steve by now was beginning to sweat. The clothes, his bodyguard, the fact that he was not easily replaced and did have a 'noble' bloodline were not lost on him. In fact it was the reason he was starting to back away slowly.

Talia smiled pleasantly as she responded, "Indeed Dame Saltek, however I have recently adopted someone into my pack who is most assuredly of noble blood. I am sure that even though my peoples will miss him greatly, he will be most suited to diplomatic work."

Steve froze as the symbols on his shirt lit up. He was suddenly illuminated for all to see. The reaction of Lizard-kin was instantaneous when they saw him. Saltek froze in shock for a second, before bowing deeply, as did all the other members of the Lizard escort.

Saltek glanced over at the Oracle as she processed exactly what the human's presence meant. To her, if she could secure him, it most certainly meant a promotion.

From her bowed position she spoke to the Oracle, "If this human is aligned with your tribe, then the Lizard-kin would gladly accept him as envoy. We will leave with him this night, and leave Lord Valtek, my brother as envoy." As she spoke one of the large, helmed Lizards moved forward from the group, evidently the Lord Valtek in question.

Steve felt his heart sink as Talia grinned to look directly at him. And nodded, speaking entirely solemnly, "We accept. I look forward to increased positive relations between our peoples"

Steve could only gape at her, as Michael began snarling in complaint. Talia had just sold him out.