All Comments on 'The Coward and the Wolf Ch. 04'

by BlueMuffin

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
steave hairum

he should have from all the speaices like sara the werewolf

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
great

could u make steve gain control of his lust and learn how to pleasure a women to make her go crazy for him even more.

wildwayne169wildwayne169about 10 years ago
Excelent story.

I think you have come up with a very good story line here, and you have done well with the sex part too, could get a little more nasty if you would like, keep going with the Steve character, I know you have him still getting stronger and developing bigger and I think that is a kicker for him, make him have a cock that all these different woman he comes across wont forget it, and I know since he wants to stay safe and not fight, but with the magic part of him changing, you could make him a bad ass in all cases, not only in the bedroom, but also when he is finally confronted to fight his instincts come out along with his strength, and I sense you will let him have other woman be bound to him like Sarah is, just me guessing but that would be hot, keep up the good work cant wait for the next chapter.

cittrancittranabout 10 years ago
Well, if you're asking for suggestions...

Then I see no reason to hold back.

:D

First off -- it's already great, and I see no reason that it NEEDS to be changed.

That said, who wouldn't want to attempt to make a great thing even greater?

*WARNING*

*GREAT WALL OF TEXT BELOW*

(TL;DR at bottom)

So:

Steve's already gained muscle mass from an as-yet-not-fully-explained process, but, given the history exposed in this chapter about the various separate tribes of elves beginning to take on the animalistic attributes of the creatures they worshipped, I see no reason not to take that concept further.

If Steve's body is starting to transform after such a short time on this world, run with it; make it shine. Have him notice the changes, and potentially realize that he has some influence over them. Have him turn into the idealized version of what the goddesses want (consciously, that is -- to provide him with an edge in their 'negotiations/interactions'). But throw in a catch -- he can take on aspects of all the various tribes, provided he has been exposed to their main place of (cultural) residence. (Or some other thing that would be enough of a plot barrier.) That would give him something to defend himself with in a worst-case scenario, AND would allow for some very unique sex scenes. Because, you know, everyone else on this planet seems to be a nonhuman, so... "When in Rome...fuck as the Romans do"

(I'm not saying that he'd ACTIVELY defend himself if he had another option -- we all know he'd rather someone else do the work -- just that he could keep it as a trump card, given that he is certainly of the Manipulative Bastard trope. Whip it out at the last second as a 'oh, you thought you planned for everything? well then, haha, fuck YOU' moment.)

Alternately (or additionally, if so desired), have him gradually figure out how to use magic for himself -- discreetly, of course. (This magic being independent from the aforementioned transformation(s), ex: the sigils Talia painted on him, the forced Honesty.) Given his personality, he'd CONSTANTLY be on the lookout for a way to one-up the competition (ideally, secretly) and given how powerful the magic he's encountered has been, I'd think he would naturally gravitate towards trying to learn it. Or at least mitigate any undesireable effects on his person. (Especially considering what's happening right now in the story. I'd imagine he's rather sick of shit like this at this point.)

Also, having his sex skills increase slowly (or quickly; you're the author) is likely warranted. "Practice makes perfuckt". (By that, I mean that, human though he is, and unable to completely copy the sex habits of the various tribes, ALL females will have 'spots' that he can use as bargaining chips. "You want me to keep massaging this spot? Then stop pulling shit without telling me first." (or something similar)

And I'd wager that having him completely turn the tables on the goddesses at some time would likely work well. After all, "All's fair in love and war", and "turnabout is fair play". Also, "o-faces are funny". (That last one's mine.)

Beside the stuff I mentioned above, we know that Michael is trying to build his own hybrid-species army. I imagine that's not a good thing. I also imagine that if Steve knew about the pregnancy sigil, he'd probably assume the existence of (and try to find) other sexual sigils as well, and use them whenever he could benefit from them.

SO many shenanigans could ensue in the bedroom(s).

(I could totally see the following scene happening.)

The 'Goddess of the Week' has, through various means, restrained Steve's body, or is somehow binding him, and is demanding he make her cum X times before they're done

Meanwhile -- anticipating this, because it's no different than his previous encounter with a goddess -- using his/her/their fluids, (and under the premise of sexual stroking) he has been tracing the outlines of X+5 'sigils of orgasming' on her skin/fur/scales/feathers/(w/e), all but the last step of each one.

He then completes all of them in the span of a few seconds, making her black out completely, leaving him to Reverse the Tables, and also do some investigating while she's out cold. (You know -- find some dirt on her that he could blackmail/restrain her with. Again, I'm trying to keep ideas to the 'sex' and 'manipulative bastard' categories.)

She wakes up, he fucks her silly again, 'using' her for his pleasure (not in a BDSM way, but in a 'how do YOU like it' way), and then something comedic or serious happens because PLOT.

TL;DR:

Ideas.

Read it you wuss. Reading won't kill you. Unless you're reading while sitting in someplace dangerous, I suppose...

And if this looks detailed, you should read my essay on "trusting what you're told". Ten pages in 3 hours. Still can't believe I did that.

Kaleb_BartlettKaleb_Bartlettabout 10 years ago
another fine chapter.

I enjoyed this once again, and I can't wait to see what happens next to Steve.

5 stars.

falcon66falcon66about 10 years ago
bluemuffin

I agree with cittran the story is going fantastically well along with the mythology but don't give Steve a 10 inch or 20 inch dick it would just ruin the story in my opinion. Love lizard kin characters and the other species. Brigett and Talia are interesting characters can't wait other goddess . Steve is quite in a bind for the next chapter hope to you continue writing this story blue muffin.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

interesting histoy i hope esteve gets more power soon its amusing at first until you realize he doesnt have anithing going for him, and if you can keep some females exclusive of steve it will be more pleasant fo me to read XD

cittrancittranabout 10 years ago
@falcon66

I dunno if you interpreted what I said as 'make Steve into Adonis' (I'm honestly not sure -- your wording was ambiguous), but I definitely don't mean that.

I'm rather tired of the stories where every woman is the supposed ideal perfection embodiment of the female form (barbie-figure, really), and the males are hung like giants, with muscles that only Mars/Ares would have.

Really, writers? I can suspend my disbelief for a story's setting, but when every character is such a statistical longshot in their appearance that you're asking me to question the validity of quantum mechanics, I'm gone.

In short -- no, I'm not recommending a foot-long-schlong, (and 20 inches is into the realm of horses, I'd imagine) but him being able to change the SHAPE of his dick would probably make for some rather unique encounters.

Or, at the very least, some very strong orgasms, if he can wield his weapon properly.

Else he'd be forced to sheath his sword back into its scabbard, and n'er draw its naked blade again, lest he 'prick' someone accidentally.

(Wow. Double entendres for the win.)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Thumbs up

This is one of my favorite stories. Everything about the interaction between Talia and Valtek was perfect. I hope one day you pick up this series again, as i'd enjoy reading more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
NOO

WHY DID YOU LET Talia get defiled by the lizard fuck you ruined the somewhat forced romance you ASS...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Aw man... Talia got raped?

I hope Steve can get some revenge also I want Steve to dominate every female lol seems like he got everything he needs in the other chapters. His weapon and armor makes him truly strong so in chapter 7 if it's coming out...... I hope he kills Michael or something lol the story is having sex, non consent, and etc. But interesting except I wanna see Steve rape and sex females more than the others lol XD.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBlueMuffin@BlueMuffin
The link to NTRPG for those who want to support my work and see it continued: https://www.amazon .com/dp/B07FBYZXT2/ref=sr_1_2?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1531061955&sr=1-2