All Comments on 'The Coward and the Wolf Ch. 06'

by BlueMuffin

Sort by:
  • 53 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Incredible improvement.

Good chapter. Much less tell and you showed a lot, and Michael's chapter was excellent. It showed us how he ticks in a believable good way. Your best chapter by far, especially from the very heavy tell everything chapters. Looking forward fo,the horse-kin.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
More!

Michael is a dick!

Steve should get that wasp woman into his harem.

Keep it up, cant wait for the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
More Chapters Por Favor

You got to get the next chapter out soon! Don't deprive your readers of your brillance. Or do the George Martin thing where the TV series might have to stop for a few years until the author writes more of his books for material in the Game of Thrones

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
was hoping to get a good yank.

Very disappointed. Hate reading bout michael, skipped his whole shit.

BlueMuffinBlueMuffinalmost 10 years agoAuthor
Thanks

Thank you all for the feedback.

Without a shadow of a doubt the recurring theme that I have learned from private comments (and scores) is that people do not enjoy the POV being pulled from Steve (and that Steve should become more 'powerful'. So many comments asking for that...)

So my loyal readers I will say that you have been heard, I will endeavor to keep my writing Steve focused as much as possible.

As ever any and all comments/criticisms/suggestions are appreciated.

Kaleb_BartlettKaleb_Bartlettalmost 10 years ago
perspective swaps.

I would say having a look through another character's eyes now and then helps drive the story forward. Like in movies, you don't stay focused on the main protagonist through the whole thing, ya gotta have peeks into everyone to form a whole plot.

This chapter for example we looked in on Michael to really drive in the fact he's a total bastard, and gives the reader a reason to want to see him be taken down and rescue some maybe very thankful females.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Awesome story and thanks for writing it, really hope you choose to continue writing. Every chapter so far has been very entertaining.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Awesome

Please keep writing, til now very nice!

Kaleb_BartlettKaleb_Bartlettalmost 10 years ago
gettin somewhat worried.

I hope nothing happened mate, it's been over a month since an update.

Really lookin forward to the next chapter. :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
when's the update

Hope you haven't given up on the story man

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

PLEASE KEEP WRITING THIS!!!

BlueMuffinBlueMuffinalmost 10 years agoAuthor
Woah... I know I'm gonna regret this.

Due to an influx of requests as to where I have disappeared to I will elaborate, I would have done so at the start but I honestly did not expect anyone to notice an absence or delay in chapters.

When I started writing this particular tale, I wanted to create a story that was a mix between a fantasy tale and a LOVING WIVES story, if only because I enjoy reading fantasy and I find Loving Wives tales to be damn steamy. (When done well.)

There, I said it. Fire away Anon.

I didn't set out to make a 'story' per say, I just wanted to write some raunchy sex scenes that were a bit deeper than usual.

If you look back you can see the groundwork for that 'powerful woman debased' plot line in chapter one. You can probably figure out who was gonna be screwing who to the irritation of whom.

(I even did a tiny amount of it in chapter four, which promptly bombed in scores.)

Now, it need not be said that this was not going to be everyone's cup of tea,(I did put in a warning in chapter one) and I quickly discovered which direction just about everyone who read my story wanted it go in. Pretty standard direction really. The sort of story I didn't plan on making.

Hell I was just happy that my debut work was being well received, so I started pandering to the score system (Sew me, I'm weak) which has resulted in this story.

Not a bad story per say, just not the one I initially planned on writing (and honestly pretty tame compared to what I planned to write), and as such come chapter seven and about one hundred and sixty eight pages (168!?) later, I was feeling a bit bored with the whole venture and ventured off to some other sites to do some short stories there. (Also well received, and a shitload less work)

There it is, I'm not abandoning this story, chapter seven exists in a VERY rough outline. I'm just having a bit of fun in some other sites in the meantime.

In some regards now might be a good opportunity for certain readers to bow out, because when I do post chapter seven shit is gonna get DARK, and hot if you are inclined as I am.

As I said.

You have been warned.

No more wish fulfillment.

Just disgusting debased erotica.

TL;DR

Author is a bastard, is going to make you read some stomach churning filth for his debased enjoyment.

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

Kaleb_BartlettKaleb_Bartlettalmost 10 years ago
let the raunch flow!

Yes... YES! Let the nasty raunchy story flow!

Just write what YOU want to write. Take ideas you like and run with them, and dismiss the ones you don't. So far i've enjoyed what you've written, and would love to see more.

Just curious, what other site have you been posting to? would love to see other things you have written.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

More plz, i need to know how it ends, dont leave a bro hangin man!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
What Is The Name of The Sites Where You Post Your Other SubMissions

I must know how the story goes and how its ends please tell me

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
"TL;DR" ?

What does "TL;DR" mean yoy have on the end of your paragraph

Kaleb_BartlettKaleb_Bartlettalmost 10 years ago
@anon

tl;dr means too long; didn't read. in other words the short sweet version that doesn't go into much detail.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

[I even did a tiny amount of it in chapter four, which promptly bombed in scores.]

Seems about par with all the other chapters, you shouldn't form your opinions based on early scores.

I will join the cries of those wanting to know where to find your other stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
More!!!!

You need to write more mate, to hell with the sensibilities of others, while I dislike the Michael parts as well, it's not because I dislike the writing...I dislike him lol, that is the mark of good writing...you have evoked an emotional response to a fictitious character and I love it! Plus I'm just utterly shocked at how turned on I am by the whole anthropomorphic erotic thing, so I'm gonna go ahead and need more. Great stuff...keep it coming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
please dont stop

Don't be discouraged by the loud few. This is one of the few good stories about anthropomorphic women. Michael's dementia is more than just a bit disturbing, but he's got more depth than your average "wanna-take-over-the-world" power hungry villains.

Kaleb_BartlettKaleb_Bartlettover 9 years ago
still checking in.

I hope ya didn't abandon the story mate, it would be a shame if ya did.

Kaleb_BartlettKaleb_Bartlettover 9 years ago
This is a shame :(

Shame this is a dead story, it had so much promise to be a really good one. i hope that you eventually come back to this, or share were you posted your other stories because i know i would enjoy reading them.

Here's hoping this isn't the last we see of you.

jeouncutjeouncutover 9 years ago
MORE

Either post more or tell us the name of the other sites please

jeouncutjeouncutover 9 years ago
More

Post more AND tell us the name of those sites unless maybe u cant promote other sites on this one ? Am I talking outa my ass ? I dont know lol

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Updates?

It's almost a year since the last chapter was posted. Just wondering when the next chapter may be coming??

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

The person has probably given up. There are quite a lot of writers that do that on this website. I say if there is no new updates on his bio page or in chapters within the next 6 months they are probably done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

hope to see more of this down the line but im used to unfinished stories at this point having seen scores of them both here and at fanfiction.net (least i think thats the name)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
wtf

I loved this story so much

wolf9696wolf9696over 8 years ago
5/5

excellent series.... wish you'd continue

BlueMuffinBlueMuffinover 8 years agoAuthor
Continue...

If I were to continue this series, I would really need to rewrite a lot of it, because as it stands it is a bit of a mess.

A fun mess, but a mess.

Would any want to read it if I rewrote it?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Yes please

A rework would be greatly appreciated. The over all story, along with snappy monolog makes for an enjoyable read. I would look forward to further development and fine tuning of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Rework Yes Please!

I would like if you finished this story it's awesome, I am more then willing to wait for the reworked version :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Please keep at it

Amazing, enjoying it a lot

DenkkarDenkkarabout 8 years ago
Sweet story

I just read chapters 1-6 for the first time. Sweet story. It's like a furry version of Gor. My favorite moment, I'm sad to say, was in chapter 5 when the MC has to pull a desperate maneuver to recover himself from "godhood". So funny, it hurt. A lot. Should not laugh with sore throat :p

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I NEED MOOOOREEE

With no doubt , this is my favourite story besides "succubus summoning"

YOU NEED TO CONTINUE

I just need more >_< u cant give me such an amazing piece of art and take it away, all these parts 'sex,fantasy,magic and hopefully romance' come together.

its just way to awesome pls continue

If i could i would read it every day just to complete it.

(Already read it twice)

hardheadd1hardheadd1about 8 years ago
:-(

Please give more of this story, don't give up on it.

maxinorexmaxinorexabout 8 years ago
Why!

i av read this multiple times for almost a year.still there is no new post.author why?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Been checking back regularly for almost a year hoping there was a new installment to this story added. Great writing and very fun story, hopefully you decide to pick it back up. Will continue to regularly check in; thanks for writing this story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
pls write more

You need to finish the story. I have been waiting too long for the next chapter. Your fans await.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Epic Entertainment!

Truly one of the classics here. Simply brilliant!

danoctoberdanoctoberover 7 years ago
Wow!

First, you are an incredibly gifted writer. I read all 6 chapters in one go, gave you 5 stars on them all and at the end of this one all I can say is, "More!" . I loved all the characters you created. Simply an amazing tell. I would love to see Steve encountering the other 4 Goddesses and their charms. I can only imagine how hard it is to complete this epic tale . Don't be disgusted we me, but in my humble opinion this story is only 25 to 30 percent complete.( I LOVED IT ALL THE WAY THROUGH! ) I enjoyed the second, but this story has legs of it's own. A little tweaking (for general public consumption ) and this would be the beginning of an Awesome movie trilogy. Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Wtf

Ok it’s starting to get good and then you stop writing wtf

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
I liked the story... Now I don't anymore...

Hi. At first I feel like I have to apologise for not liking your story that much and commenting. I wish I'd have loved it more...

Then I feel the need to say that your writing skills are pretty good, descriptions nice and barely a mistake can be found. So your writing is good.

Then your characters are very interesting, especially your main character is refreshing and different to all those other heroes sucked into another world and having to deal with it and get familiar with it. Yours is not a badass or a weakling growing up to the task of a moral person. That is all okay, I still prefer the other archetype but none the less this is not the reason I like the story less and less as it progresses. So good job on the characters, uniqueness, behaviour, not just copying other authors...

Also the goddesses are interesting in character... I hate Michal though. You probably take this as a compliment... And maybe even rightfully so... But I hate his guts... Well made villain then... I hated him the moment he defiled the werewolf goddess... Your goddesses all seem powerful, but then they constantly find themselves in situations where they can do nothing. Like the commenter on the last chapter I hated that the lizard-kin Lord got to have sex with her at all, and not only that but rape her mouth and pussy and hold her on a leash... I didn't like at all how our main character dealt with Bridget. He should be nicer, more open, trying to get a deal with her instead of testing boundaries and crossing her. It doesn't fit his character... But even if it would, I wouldn't like it... He also should ask her about magic defense, now that he knows AND has it, just to see her response and maybe learn more. How does he expect going back to the werewolf's will be safe? I hate that nobody in Michael's group betrays him or dislikes what he does, playing God... But that is okay. What I also don't like about the story is, what happened to Samara... I want our hero to safe him.... And Michael? (At this point I don't even want to read anymore because I am afraid of what is going to happen with the characters I like and would only continue if I knew the resolve would be good, and here is a good one:) as soon as he is back from his envoy job he will challenge Michael to a duel to the death and shoot his head and torso off with the gun period. It would be such a satisfying end to that ass and evil master in the making. A truly lovely Indiana Jones vs. Swordfighter moment.

Also where does this go then? His holy pack must still be defeated... Or controlled. Our "hero" could take his place, these children obeying him for his own faction. Or he could get the other 3 deity's that didn't summon him, to work with him instead...

Who is gonna be his ultimate foe (probably himself if we are honest :D )

Will he come on equal footing with the other goddesses? Or become more powerful? What is his goal for Saphiron (or what this place is called)? What is his goal? Will he still want to leave?

I want him to wanting to help make peace. I want him to subjugate the elves and Michael's children(or kill them) and then create a council of the gods where he meets the goddesses and they really honestly talk about what they want, how they can change the magic of the world so it helps them (so they can fuck without loosing face e.g.) and be friends because they notice how alike they are and how they need real honest direct open true authentic friends...

And I want more softness from our main guy. Invite Sarah to bed. Talk to her about her person and feelings and stuff. I lack some romance or intimacy. It's all sex - trouble (fight/power/scheme/mindgame/) sex trouble sex trouble.... It is quite sad we don't get emotion or closeness.

Anyways you see I am fascinated by your world, characters, storyline, ... and many more things.

I don't like your story anymore because of where it seems to be going and because I can't deal with what Michael is doing...

Sorry.

And good luck in your life.

Nice job of work.

Just not my taste anymore and I am too afraid. Sad because it started so we'll.

Oh and don't write too often about how he is a conniving bastard. We got it. You have to keep remembering us, that is true. But it feels like it is a tad bit too much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

I hate unfinished stories and this is one of them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Perfect, loved it.

But why stop? I wanna see more. I wanna see Steve reunite everyone which of course will take awhile but it was getting interesting. I am still waiting to see more. Chapter 7 also I'd like to see Steve challenge/kill Michael, but holy crap does Michael make alot of children and basically bred with every female in his pack.

baileytommybaileytommyalmost 5 years ago
Coward and wild

Wish you would make him less of a Ahole,you could almost like him but he's always thinking how he can screw someone

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Please continue

Please don't blue ball us like this... please continue the story or even rewrite it if you feel the need to. Would be happy to read it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

I'm so sad that has never been continued

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Writers with such potential just blueballs us.... come on! I know life gets in the way and all that but this is great work!!!

MockingMordecaiMockingMordecaiabout 1 year ago

Majorly curious about when the next chapter will be released. And hoping you arent dead or seriously sick. Really loving this story so far. Majorly hoping michael gets whats coming to him. I look forward to seeing a new chapter soon. If ever. Stay awesome and dont give up please. Its honestly been awhile since i read a good story.

TomdullyTomdully11 months ago

You must like anime a little bit

wheels0132wheels01325 months ago

Really loved this story, just found it after being on Literotica for years. I’ve encountered a few excellent stories here that just stopped abruptly, and it’s the saddest thing. I know of one author that passed away in the midst of writing and I seriously hope that is not the case here. I’ve added you as a favorite, and can only hope that you’ll continue this story someday. I really enjoyed it, and am now unsatisfied at the abandonment of this gripping tale.

AnonymousAnonymous16 days ago

Am still waiting it's been so long Dx please need a continuation don't Blueballs us.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBlueMuffin@BlueMuffin
403 Followers
The link to NTRPG for those who want to support my work and see it continued: https://www.amazon .com/dp/B07FBYZXT2/ref=sr_1_2?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1531061955&sr=1-2

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES