The Cowgirl Dancer

Story Info
My first stripper foot fetish experience.
2k words
4.77
6.6k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NJNomad
NJNomad
44 Followers

Author's Note:

I recently found a box in my basement with a floppy disk drive and a bunch of disks. One of the disks had this story on it, with a "created on" date of from March 1995 which must be when I first shared it online. My trip to Dallas was in 1988, and what happened at the strip club was one of the first experiences I wrote about in my journals.

The cowgirl dancer

A few years ago, when I was 24, I went on my first business trip, from New Jersey to Dallas Texas. My flight was very long, with a 2 hour delay during a layover in Charlotte. When I finally got to my hotel it was after 10:00pm and the restaurant was already closed. I cleaned up and asked the front desk where I could get a bite to eat, and they told me there was a 24 hour restaurant a couple blocks away. It didn't sound appetizing, but what the hell.

On the way I passed a strip club that seemed somewhat upscale, and had decent music playing, so I ditched the restaurant idea, went inside, and ordered a beer at the bar. As I was ordering my third beer someone poked me in the ribs and said "want to buy me one of those?" I looked over and there was this little blond haired, blue eyed cutie dressed like a Cowboys cheerleader smiling at me. She couldn't have been more than 5'2" in her western boots, and looked slim and pretty fit, maybe 105 lbs.

I told the bartender to make it two, and the Cowgirl, who said her name was Diane, hopped up on the stool next to me. She told me she had just finished her shift and needed a drink before heading home. Man, I miss the 80's! After a little while and a couple of beers she noticed that I wasn't really watching the girls dancing. And suggested that I might want a private dance instead.

"Nah, I would if you were dancing in that cheerleader outfit, but the girls dancing now don't do it for me. Plus I'm wiped out, if I'm going to pay for anything it would be a massage."

"What kind of massage are we talking about here city boy?"

I looked at her and could tell she was trying not to laugh, so I tried to shock her. "The kind where a little Asian woman walks all over me."

She sat there looking at me, maybe deciding whether to call my bluff, and just said "I could do that, let's go." Then she was pulling me off my barstool and pulling me to a side hallway. As I walked behind her I noticed that she had a great body, not surprising since she was a dancer, but damn. Incredible ass peeking out under her tight, skimpy white shorts, light tan, very sheer stockings, and those white go-go boots that always make my knees go weak.

When we got to the room she asked if 20 dollars for 20 minutes was acceptable. I said that was fine, got on my knees to lay down, and then, being a wise ass, asked if she wanted me to lay on my belly or my back. She gave me a push with her foot saying "what do you think, on your belly."

I lay there, sensing that she was standing over me, and waiting for the feeling of her foot pressing onto my back. But she started talking instead. "Ok, my turn for a question, and remember that I just finished my shift. Do you want me to take my boots off or leave them on?"

Well that caught me by surprise. My only experience at that point had been girlfriends and female friends walking on my back barefoot. "Um, I guess whatever you want. I hadn't really thought about it."

Before I was done answering I felt her step up onto my back in her boots, saying OK after she was already standing on me. Then she just started walking up and down my back, from my butt to my shoulders, sometimes talking and asking questions, some times swaying to the music and dancing on top of me a little, and a couple times just standing still and leaning back until her toes lifted and all her weight was on those western boot heels. I was loving every second of it, and after what seemed far to short of a time she told me that the 20 minutes was just about up and asked how I was doing. I was disappointed that it was over, and blurted out "want to make another 20?"

She laughed a little and said "you're really enjoying this aren't you. You want more of the same?"

I nodded and put my head down, mumbling "yes please."

Diane started walking up my back again, but when she got to my shoulders she stopped and squatted down, then asked "what would you really have done if I said on your back?"

In my bliss I didn't really understand, so just said "huh?"

"You asked if I wanted you to lay on your belly or your back. Honestly, what would you have done if I said on your back?"

"Oh, right. I didn't think you would pick that, but I would have done it."

"Oh really?" She stepped off me and said "Flip over, I changed my mind."

To be truthful I was as worried as I was excited as I started to roll onto my back. As much as I'd dreamed about it, I'd never had a girl stand on me in shoes, or stand on my chest. She seemed a little surprised that I actually rolled over, and while she was standing there looking down at me I asked "what would you have done if I said to take off your boots?"

"Hmm..." I thought she was going to answer, but she just planted on boot in the middle of my chest and stepped up onto me, bringing the second foot to rest on my stomach before shifting abound to get her balance, one foot on each side of my chest and looking straight down at me. "We'll, I would have taken them off, but I don't think think y'all would have wanted that second twenty minutes. My feet are slipping around inside my boots" And then she laughed, bouncing a little on me. She then began walking in place on my chest and stomach, turning in small circles and flashing me an obviously genuine smile when she was facing in the right direction.

As much as I was loving that I finally have a woman walking on my front, in boots no less, after about five minutes it really started hurting. Today I'd have just let her keep going, but this was my first time and I wasn't used to it. I had to do something...

"Hey, you know how you just changed your mind and told me to flip over?"

She stopped facing my head and just looked down at me smiling. "Well obviously."

I told her that I changed my mind too and wanted her to take her boots off. She just laughed and actually bounced a little, saying "What's wrong, too much for you?"

As much as I hated to admit it, I really had to. "Yeah, a little bit. Can you take them off?"

She stood on my chest for a minute, acting like she was thinking about it. "Are you sure? It's not going to be pleasant for you and you still have fifteen minutes."

I nodded, telling her that I was sure. So without getting off my chest she pushed one boot with the toes of the other until her heel lifted, then asked me to pull it the rest of the way off. I was quite happy to get her boot off, until her foot popped out, she tapped her toes on my nose, and the smell hit me. It almost made me gag, but was also amazing. I'd never smelled anything like it. She put that foot on my chest and lifted the one boot to my face, asking me to pull that one off too. By the time I did I could feel the sweat from the foot on my chest seeping through my shirt. She tapped my nose with this foot too, but didn't pull it away.

"How do you feel about that change of mind now? I'm guessing you probably wish I kept my boots on, huh?"

I knew what she meant, the smell of her feet was intense to say he least. And they were warm and damp enough that I could feel the moisture through my shirt; but I loved it.

"Not at all, your feet feel so much better without those boots."

"Oh? And that's all you're worried about?" She smiled down at me with a playful look on her face and took a small step forward so her heels were digging into my upper chest and her toes were on my chin. The smell got much stronger, enough to make it a little hard to breathe, but I wasn't going to give in.

"We'll yeah, what else would I worry about?"

She laughed, and what she said next has been pretty much burned into my memory. "You're not going to win you know, we get a lot of foot guys in here." And then she curled the toes of her right foot over my nose and pushed down a little, enveloping my nose and upper lip in her damp, incredibly smelly, stocking covered toes.

I was in ecstasy. My chest was killing me with her foot digging into it, but all my concentration was on the sweat from her stocking foot smearing on my face, and the incredible, overwhelming aroma filling my nose. It put me in a daze and I lay there, breathing in and out between her toes, which she also seems to be enjoying, but nowhere near as much as me.

Finally she pulled her foot away from my nose and I felt her big toe pushing on my lips. "You've got about three minutes left sweetie, any thing else you want me to do?" and I swear I felt her press harder. I don't know if I was going to speak, or if I wanted to let her push her toe in, but as soon as I opened my mouth in it went. She pushed her big toe and the next one into my mouth, and just pumped them in and out for a couple of minutes, the taste of her foot sweat filling my mouth and pushing my already raging hard on close to the tipping point.

I would have happily gone for another twenty minutes, but she smiled at me and said that she really had a good time, but was beat and needed to go home. I was beginning to thank her for everything when she walked down my chest and stomach, then stepped right on my hard on and lifted the other foot. I know that I moaned pretty loudly, and she looked over her shoulder at me and then bounced. I thought my cock was going to burst, and after a couple more bounces I exploded in my jeans.

She was talking to me while she put her boots back on, but I have no idea what she said. When she had herself dressed she helped me up off the floor and untucked my shirt to help hide the mess she made of me. There was no hiding the wet spots where she had stood on my chest, but it was a hot Texas night and everyone was sweating a bit. She walked me out and gave me a hug, saying she had a great time and telling me he she was working on Thursday and to stop by, which I did, but that's a story for another day.

NJNomad
NJNomad
44 Followers