The cowgirls of Baghdad

Story Info
A young soldier has an unexpected threesome while on R & R.
2.8k words
4.59
17.4k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a completely new story from the prior series that stands alone. As always, feedback is appreciated. I hope you enjoy the story.

*

September 2005, Iraq

As the Blackhawk helicopter came in to land at one of the many helipads on Camp Victory in Baghdad, I began to tear up. I had not been to Camp Victory since July when I first arrived in Iraq with the rest of my platoon. Since that time, one team member had been killed and much of our platoon had been split up to fill out units in other parts of Iraq who had suffered casualties. Fortunately, me and the original platoon sergeant, CJ, had managed to remain together. We were both paratroopers and as a young twenty-one-year-old Private First Class, I idolized CJ. He was thirty-five, wore the Army Ranger tab and had already served a prior deployment in Iraq. As a Staff Sergeant, he commanded respect on our small forward operating base in Najaf, which was located about 120 miles south of Baghdad. Over the past few weeks though, our base had suffered multiple fatalities during the course of combat operations and CJ could sense I was beginning to get a little burned out. After pulling a few strings with battalion headquarters, in Baghdad, he'd arranged for me to have twenty-four hours of rest and relaxation, or R & R, at Camp Victory and a brief escape from the daily grind of combat operations. Camp Victory housed nearly ten thousand U.S. soldiers and among other things had multiple dining facilities, a Burger King, a huge Post Exchange (PX) and multiple Morale Welfare and Recreation (MWR) buildings. CJ thought the break would be good for me.

Prior to boarding the helicopter in Najaf earlier that morning, CJ waited with me at the flight line. When the helicopter came in to land, he leaned over and yelled in my ear.

"When you get to Battalion headquarters, find Sergeant Gillenbrand and tell her CJ sends his regards." He then gave me the thumbs up.

I nodded and he patted me on the back as I walked towards the waiting helicopter.

I had no idea who Sergeant Gillenbrand was but I vowed I'd relay his message. Myself, along with many other soldiers in my platoon had been cross-leveled to another unit specifically for deployment to Iraq, so I barely knew most of the people in the Battalion outside of my own platoon.

After landing in Baghdad, I made my way to our Battalion headquarters to check in. The headquarters was a flurry activity, but after a few minutes of asking around I was able to find Sergeant Gillenbrand. When I arrived at her desk, she was speaking on the phone, clearly agitated at the person on the other end.

As I stood there, I sized her up. She had blond hair, blue eyes, a tan complexion and wore her hair in a short pony tail. I estimated she was about thirty-five years old. Although she had a few extra pounds on her, I considered her to be pretty attractive. While she might have been considered a six or seven in the states, she was a ten in Baghdad. As I stood there waiting for her to finish her call, I detected an ever so faint scent of perfume emanating from her. After not seeing any American females for the last few months, her scent nearly put me in a state of arousal.

Finally, she hung up the phone and looked up at me.

"Good morning, Sergeant, I've just arrived from Najaf," I said as I stood at ease with my hands behind my back.

She quickly glanced at my name tag.

"Oh, we've been expecting you private," she said.

I nodded. I then remembered the message my team leader had told me to pass on.

"CJ sends his regards, by the way," I said.

Sergeant Gillenbrand smiled at me.

"And how is CJ these days?"

"He's doing well. I've learned so much from him," I said.

She smiled at me then looked at her watch. It was almost 11:15.

"Do you want to grab lunch with me and a few of the people from headquarters?" she asked.

"Sure," I said.

Sergeant Gillenbrand then gathered up a few other soldiers and we walked over to one of the main dining facilities on Camp Victory. The huge selection of food in Baghdad never failed to amaze me. As we ate lunch, the soldiers in Sergeant Gillenbrand's unit got in a lively discussion about which performers they though the USO should bring to Baghdad to entertain the troops. I sat there quietly shaking my head. If only those were my biggest worries, I thought to myself.

After lunch, Sergeant Gillenbrand too me over to the temporary transient barracks I'd be staying at while on Camp Victory. The barracks was a large, five-story cement building, known as Victory eight six, that had formerly served as some sort of Iraqi Army storage facility. However, after the U.S. invasion, combat engineers had renovated it and partitioned it into a barracks with hundreds of individual rooms and open bays for soldiers to live depending on their rank.

As we walked into the building, Sergeant Gillenbrand proudly proclaimed that as a Staff Sergeant, she had the luxury of sharing a two-person room with another female sergeant. Soldiers of lower rank, including myself, all had to sleep in a large open bay on bunk beds. She led me to the transient section and helped me find a vacant top bunk. The barracks were crowded and I wasn't sure how many other units shared this space. Based on the variety of shoulder patches I saw, I assumed maybe three or four separate battalions had soldiers who stayed in this building. For the first time since landing, I was thankful for my private quarters back at our small base in Najaf.

After squaring me away with a bunk, Sergeant Gillenbrand gave me a printed-out page with a map of Camp victory. She then pointed out various locations like the PX and the MWR building and told me to try to relax. I thanked her for helping me.

Prior to leaving me, she leaned in close and said.

"I have something for you to bring to CJ. Come by my room later around eight o'clock. I'm in room 321."

"Roger that," I replied as I again inhaled the faint scent of her perfume.

She then smiled and walked away.

For the next few hours, I killed time by walking around Camp Victory. I bought a few postcards at the PX and mailed them to friends and family. I started to watch a newly released movie at the MWR building but quickly lost interest. My mind couldn't focus on anything. Finally, I decided to go back to my bunk bed in the barracks and take a nap. Although the lights were on, and for safety had to be on all the time, I was eventually able to fall asleep after pulling a blanket over my head.

When I finally awoke it was almost six thirty. I was a bit groggy as I regained my bearings and jumped off the top bunk. I then walked to the dining facility and made myself a big ice cream sundae at the Baskin Robbins station. As I sat down to enjoy it, I truly felt like I was living in luxury. A few minutes after sitting down. Two Army Colonels, both medical officers, sat down next to me with their trays of food. I greeted them and they complimented my choice of Sundae topping. After seeing my combat patch, they quickly realized I wasn't stationed in Baghdad and asked me if I was just passing through. I told them I was on a twenty-four-hour R & R from Najaf. They nodded and told me to enjoy my time here.

By the time I got back to my bunk it was about a quarter to eight. I'd almost forgotten about meeting up with Sergeant Gillenbrand. At about five to eight, I set off to find her room. Not surprisingly, there were no elevators in the building so I walked up a few long flights of narrow and uneven cement stairs as I made my way to the third floor. When I got there, I slowly walked down the hallway looking for room 321. I imagined she simply wanted to hand off some trinket or care package for me to bring back to CJ.

When I got to her door, I gently knocked.

After a few seconds the door opened. I momentarily froze. Sergeant Gillenbrand was not wearing her desert camouflage uniform anymore. She now wore a grey pair of shorts and purple LSU t-shirt. Furthermore, her hair down as opposed to in a pony tail. I also noticed, what I assumed to be, double D breasts fighting to break through her shirt and that she wasn't wearing a bra. She certainly was a Baghdad ten, I thought to myself.

"Come in, private," she said as she opened the door wider.

As I entered the room, I saw another female soldier sitting on her bed. She was also dressed in casual shorts and a t-shirt. She was a cute brunette, who also had a few extra pounds, but I still found her to be pretty attractive. I estimated her to be a few years younger than Sergeant Gillenbrand.

"This is sergeant Smythe," Sergeant Gillenbrand said as she closed the door behind us.

"Hi, Sergeant, "I said as I stuck out my hand to shake her hand.

She laughed as she extended her hand.

"So formal," she giggled.

As I stood there in the position of at ease with my arms folded behind my back, Sergeant Gillenbrand came up to me.

"Relax, private," she said.

I slowly relaxed my posture and let my arms hang at my side.

"Would you like a drink?" Sergeant Gillenbrand asked as she walked over to a small mini-fridge in the corner of her room and bent down to open it. My eyes momentarily fixated on her butt.

"Sure. What do you have?" I asked.

Without turning to face me, she said "Southern comfort and coke."

I hadn't had alcohol in months. I thought she was kidding around.

"Ummm....." I began to speak before be cut me off.

"One drink might help you loosen up." She said as she pulled a bottle of southern comfort whiskey and a can of coke from the mini-fridge.

"Sure," I said.

She then took out three paper cups and filled them with coke and whiskey before passing them out to me and Sergeant Smythe.

There were two twin beds in the room and Sergeant Gillenbrand invited me over to sit on her bed.

We all sipped our drinks in silence for a minute.

"You know I email regularly with CJ?" Sergeant Gillenbrand said to me as she put her drink down on a small night table.

"No, I didn't know that," I said as I continued sipping my drink.

I had to admit the alcohol tasted good.

"He's told me how rough you guys have had down there," she said.

I nodded as I thought about all of the soldiers we'd lost.

"He's a great leader. If it weren't for him, I might not be here," I said.

I then took a big sip of my drink.

"Why don't you get more comfortable," Sergeant Gillenbrand suggested.

"What do you mean?" I aksed.

"I mean take off your boots, your shirt. Get comfortable!"

"Ok," I said with a sense of uncertainty as I slowly began to undress.

"How old are you?" Sergeant Gillenbrand asked with a mischievous grin.

"Twenty-one." I replied.

She immediately looked at Sergeant Smythe and the two women giggled.

"To be that young again." She said.

I blushed a little.

"Do you have a girlfriend at home?" she asked.

"No one serious." I replied.

We all took sips of our drinks simultaneously.

Sergeant Gillenbrand re-positioned herself on the bed; sitting Indian style behind me. She then began giving me a back massage over my shirt. After months of wearing body armor, my back was so tense and her massage felt amazing. I closed my eyes.

"That feels so good," I said.

"Good," she whispered in my ear.

After a few a few minutes, she began to pull off my shirt. I didn't resist.

"Just relax," she whispered.

Once my shirt was off, she continued to massage my back. All the while Sergeant Smythe sat on her bed watching us and smiling as she sipped her drink.

As I sat there with my eyes intermittently closed and open, all the emotions I had felt during the deployment slowly seeped away from me and I suddenly felt like a huge burden had been lifted.

I took another big sip of my drink.

After a minute, Sergeant Gillenbrand slowly took off her shirt. Although she was sitting behind me, I could see her large breasts in my peripheral vision.

I looked across at Sergeant Smythe who had a big grin on her face.

Sergeant Gillenbrand then leaned in and began kissing the back of my neck. I felt her breasts push into my back. At the same time, she guided my body down on the bed, slowly unbuckled my pants and pulled them off. As I lay there in my boxers, she climbed on top and straddled me. She felt my throbbing erection and smiled.

Everything had happened so fast I didn't know what to say. Sensing my hesitation, she slowly backed off of me and slid my boxers off. She then stood up and took off her shorts, revealing her clean shaved pussy. My erection stood at full attention. Only then did I suddenly remember that Sergeant Smythe was sitting on her bed watching us. I looked over at her. Her eyes were fixated on me.

Sergeant Gillenbrand then took a condom out of her bedside drawer. After taking it out of the wrapper, she slowly put it on me. She then smiled at me and slowly eased her sex onto me. Even though she was nearly fifteen years older than me, she still felt nice and tight. As she rode me, she leaned in and her large breasts dangled in my face. I had a primal urge to suck her large nipples but momentarily restrained myself, instead opting to gently caress them. At the same time, Sergeant Smythe got up from her bed, took her t-shirt and shorts off and walked over to sit on the edge of our bed. I felt her hand gently caress my balls. At the same she alternated between caressing Sergeant Gillenbrand's breasts.

"You feel so good," I said to Sergeant Gillenbrand, as she rode me.

She smiled down at me as her hair fell forward and tickled my face. I again inhaled the faint scent of her perfume.

By now, I felt unconstrained and began to suck her nipples as she rode me. She moaned in response to the stimulation of my tongue.

Before long, I could tell she was ready to orgasm. Her pace picked up and I felt her sex tighten around me. As she came, she leaned in an kissed my neck and ears.

She continued to ride for a few more minutes until Sergeant Smythe slapped her on the butt.

"When will it be my turn?" she groaned.

Sergeant Gillenbrand slowly climbed off of me. She then carefully removed my condom.

Like a well-rehearsed NASCAR pit crew, Sergeant Smythe then put a new condom on me and slowly eased herself onto me.

"You better not cum right away." She said jokingly.

I laughed. Though I had to admit it was hard not to at this point.

For the next few minutes she rode me and I caressed her breasts. At the same time, Sergeant Gillenbrand caressed my balls and kissed Sergeant Smythe on the back of her neck.

"How would you like to finish?" Sergeant Smythe whispered.

"I don't care. You feel so good," I mumbled.

Both women giggled.

As Sergeant Smythe rode me, she leaned down and whispered in my ear.

"I want you to remember this moment when you're back in Najaf. Store it in your brain and think about it when you need to escape."

"Mhmmm." I said as I lay there with my eyes closed.

Before long, I was ready to erupt. As I climaxed continued thrusting my hips into her as I pulled her close. When it was over, she slowly climbed off of me. The three of us then lay there on Sergeant Gillenbrand's twin bed for a few minutes without speaking.

"One day this war is going to end," Sergeant Smythe said as she stood up.

"One day," I said as I slowly sat up and began to compose myself.

After we were all dressed, Sergeant Gillenbrand came over and hugged me.

"You and CJ take care of each other," she said.

I nodded.

She then walked me to the door and we said good night.

The next morning, I boarded a Blackhawk helicopter to take me back to Najaf. As the helicopter lifted off the ground, I took one last look at Camp Victory. Maybe Baghdad wasn't such a bad place to spend the war?