All Comments on 'The Coxville Curse Ch. 01'

by Stormbringer

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

19 pages of bullshit to support a total myth and urban legend, nonexistent BBC. Comically bad and racist to boot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great read loved it

mark_8675309mark_8675309over 4 years ago
Way too long

Long, repetitive, and you definitely skimped on the sex scenes...still got the job done many times, so I gave it a solid 5.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
One more chapter

I was really looking forward to principal Long with Jenny and Kitty also coach Black teaching Kitty a lesson.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Such a good read from start to finish...love the way everything tied together at the end

PetiteMollyPetiteMollyabout 6 years ago
Story as long & sexy as the BBCs it's about!

I thought this was a clever job merging so many other stories and comics into a united story. Fairly ambitious, but the idea of the voodoo curse worked well to tie 200 years of history together. My only real critique is 19 pages is awfully long. It might have been easier to digest in 3-4 chapters of 6-7 pages each.

Otherwise, your descriptions of the male characters' sexual attributes and the females' reactions to them always get me aroused. You are truly a prodigious and talented author and one of the best in the interracial genre!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
So long....

Yet SO good!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

racist

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Brilliant

Masterpiece

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

but i banged a black guys girlfriend who was a football player and she was white and she left him for me.....and he was 8 and i was 6 and a half?! I asked outta curiosity....whats up with that? I'm not white or black btw and i didn't date her just plowed her...sigh* reality from fiction is so different lol good story though, i liked it...not for interracial purposes but was a good fictional story. 4/5 for it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

It was great being able to read this while having the pits art for visual's. Looking forward to chapter two.

janice kjanice kalmost 9 years ago

Much like Cardinalfan mentioned, it's good to see you writing stories again. I love interracial erotica and I started reading your stories a number of years ago and have always enjoyed each and every one of them, so when I first saw this one and noticed you as the author, I just knew I was going to enjoy it, so good to see you back. I would have liked to have seen a couple more chapters though, maybe telling us how Kitty helped convert her other friends and cheerleaders into going black... and also more about her Mother Jenny and her relationship with the Coach. Hopefully this might give you an idea to write another chapter..

CharlieB4CharlieB4almost 9 years ago
Very good...

But not great. There is no doubt you can write a good sex scene but this story got a bit monotonous. Bobbie Sue, Jenny and Kitty succumbing so quickly and in remarkably similar circumstances spoiled it for me. Still a solid 4*

cardinalfancardinalfanalmost 9 years ago
Worth the Time

I'm glad to see you are back and writing again. Your stories are among several of my favorites on this site. Besides the hot sex, what really sets your stories apart is the time you take to set it all up. All of the attention to detail and back story is what really makes your stories so enjoyable for me. Other than some a few minor grammatical problems, this was a very good story and I look forward to reading more of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
It's a Winner!

Excellent Job, Thank YOU

cindylynn34cindylynn34almost 9 years ago

i liked it .. good job..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
New to Litrot?

This is new to Litrot, correct? but it has been printed prior elsewhere?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userStormbringer@Stormbringer
7516 Followers
Check out my lensdump page for ai generated art based on my stories: https://lensdump.com/stormbringer1/albums Check out my blog at www.storiesbystormbringer.blogspot.com for all my stories and current projects. I'm an average, married, monogamous guy who likes to read and ...