The Coxville Curse Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**********

Bobbie Sue reread the part about Congo Square in New Orleans and swore she heard the crowd cheering as Zombi Damballah was raised above them on his platform. The crowd cheered again and she realized she was hearing tonight's game. The high school was over a mile away, but the noise was still loud. The Cocks must be doing pretty well, she thought. This is a home game and they wouldn't be cheering that loudly for the Beavers.

Bobbie's husband would be cheering on the Cocks. She sent him off a quick text, explaining she was involved in some research at the library and would be home late. She wanted to see if Father Murphy mentioned anything about the hanging and the curse or what exactly happened to the Cox sisters.

**********

Sister Nancy passed the Island Vistas of Lake Cox motel. It was a ramshackle dive catering mostly to fishermen during the summer months though most sportsmen favored a nearby campground with a boat launch. Next to the motel was a small campground general store that also sold bait and tackle. It shut down after labor day and was dark inside. The radio paused the game to blare the flash flood warning again. It was hardly raining at all. Nancy half thought she should stop at the motel, but it appeared shut down too and something told her, she wouldn't be free until she cleared Coxville County and she still had an hour more driving until she reached the county line. The road was wet now and as it passed along a brook that emptied into Lake Cox, she noticed the water was running faster and higher. The drops hitting her windshield turned to a steady patter.

"Breaking News. A slow moving thunder storm has dropped nearly three inches of rain on the borders of... {Static} county and Coxville County. There is a flash flood advisory. Travelers are urged to seek shelter and stay off the roads. This has been a special breaking weather report. We now return you to your regularly scheduled program." "...amson West scores again! That boy is on fire tonight! Which is more than I can say for quarterback Todd White. West appears a man on a mission."

"Damn!" she muttered, crossing herself for her blaspheme. It was raining harder now. She was only miles from the county line. Large puddles were forming. As she got closer it was getting darker and raining harder. Then she saw the flashing lights ahead. The signs were blocking the road out of Coxville County with "road closed" written across them and a detour sign that would make her turn around. She pulled off the side of the road and shut the van down, but kept the radio on to hear the game. She took her cross in her hands and said a brief prayer for guidance, but the only thing that came to her was, "Blessed is the man, who remains steadfast under trial." She must remain steadfast! She would go forth and persevere. Hopefully, the flooded roads would not be too bad. Nancy turned the key in the ignition and the electrical systems went haywire, gauges moving up and down erratically. The radio announcer's voice grew fainter and fainter until the radio died. The convent's van lost all power.

Nancy sat there in shock for several minutes. It was almost like some force was trying to prevent her from leaving the county. She gripped her crucifix tightly in her hands and mumbled the lord's prayer. When she finished, she tried the ignition again, but the van wouldn't start or turnover though some of the lights flickered so the battery had some power. Nancy opened the door and stepped out into the rain. It was a downpour now and she quickly became soaked. The lord was testing her just as he tested JOB. Even as she started walking forwards to slip between the road closed sign, the wind rose up blowing hard against her wet habit. She had to clutch her cowl tightly to her head for fear it would blow off. It was looking more and more like she would have to sleep in the van. She bowed her head and prayed to the lord for help.

The headlights appeared just as she finished her prayer. They were coming slowly from the closed flooded road across the county line. The wind and rain, the occasional flash of lightning and thunder combined with the slowly approaching car felt like something out of a horror story to the young nun and she crossed herself again.

She crossed the road quickly to get out of the car's way. Her black habit wasn't exactly a safe nighttime outfit for drivers to spot easily. The car slowed as it approached her and the window came down. "Well allo dar, Sister," said a voice from inside the car. He had a Louisiana accent. Lightning flashed to reveal a fairly handsome black man behind the wheel. His shirt was open at the chest showing off his hard pectorals. The man was also dressed a little strangely with armbands and a necklace that had a tribal appearance about them. "Need a ride?" he continued.

Nancy was taken aback at the sight of a black man. Patrick O'Malley had driven the lesson home to her as a young teen that she was never to take a ride from strangers especially black men for they all were desperate to seduce innocent young white women. Racist yes, but his views seemed to be shared by all the other adults she knew. The white citizens of Coxville seemed desperate to keep whites and blacks as separated as possible. Yet this might be the only car that came along down this road all night. "Yes, please," she asked. "The electrical systems in the van went crazy on me."

"Could be several things, but most likely the water pump. You'll need a mechanic for that."

"Damn!" she muttered. He looked at her in surprise. "Forgive me," she apologized. He smiled and seemed amused. "I'm Sister Nancy."

"Despre."

He held his hand out for her and she shook it. Nancy let her eyes roam up his bare arm. The black man was very fit and she found his muscles impressive. The tribal jewelry made him look dangerous like a sexy jungle beast. Her dad may have warned her about accepting rides from black men, but he had also warned her that you shouldn't pick up hitchhikers. Big guy like this probably has a big cock, she thought, her eyes flickering down. Sure enough the fat outline of a large male phallus ran down one pant leg. Maybe Mr. Despre was the one in danger here? Jesus! What had Linus Jefferson turned her into?

"How did you get through?" she asked

"Had to go slow, but I just made it without the engine flooding. Waters are rising though."

"I was trying to get to a convent in New Orleans."

"I live in Miami, but was asked to deliver a special case of wine to New Orleans. I thought I'd take a detour on the way home when Papa Shango threw up this weird storm."

"New Orleans to Miami via Coxville County? That's quite the detour Mr. Despre." Nancy wondered who Papa Shango was.

"It's hard to explain, Sister. I felt a disturbance emanating from here last night. A strange wave of energy like nothing I've ever felt before."

"Really?" She raised one eyebrow and gave him a skeptical look. "You a Jedi or something?"

Despre chuckled. "No Sister, I'm an Obeah man."

"Obeah man?"

"Yes, a priest of Damballah."

Nancy felt an electric shock followed by a shiver of excitement course through her body at that name. She was naked, but for her cowl kneeling before a huge muscular bearded black man, his mighty cock rising up towards her lips. She vaguely remembered dreaming about such a man last night and she'd awoken aroused. It had almost prepped her for her encounter with Linus that afternoon. "Damballah," she said, the word sounding good coming from her mouth.

"Yes, what you'd know better as voodoo."

"You're a VOODOO priest!"

Despre smiled again. "Relax Sister, you've nothing to worry about. We're not all voodoo dolls and black magic. Ours is a peaceful religion that wishes to live in peace and harmony with one another and nature."

Nancy relaxed a little. "I wouldn't know anything about that. At the convent we only learn about the bible's teachings which is good enough for me."

Despre smiled again. He seemed nice, but certainly had a cocky attitude. "Hopefully Sister, before we part ways, I'll have left a very deep impression in you of what exactly a priest of Damballah can do. Voodoo and it's magic has certain perks that your religion does not."

Nancy squeezed her thighs tightly together, but could still feel trickles of arousal running from her womanhood. Her nipples were hard little pebbles too. This had started the first time Despre had said the name of his god and worsened each time she heard the name. "What perks exactly does a Priest of Damballah have?" She sucked her lower lip into her mouth to keep from moaning. She had the distinct feeling that simply chanting the name Damballah over and over again had the power to make her orgasm.

"Perks of a very sexual nature, Sister," answered Despre.

"Mr. Despre!"

He laughed. "It's true Sister. Where your religion represses sexuality, mine revels in it drawing strength from the mating of man and woman. There is great power in sexual orgasms with both sexes. If you'd like I can show you?"

Nancy was aghast. "Mr. Despre! I am a nun of the Sisters of Mercy convent. I have taken a solemn vow of celibacy!" Nancy paused feeling hypocritical. She'd broken her previous vow and had only reiterated it about six hours ago. However, she fully intended to keep this one.

Despre nodded his head in understanding. "I understand Sister, but if you change your mind and wish to be a woman for just one night, let me know."

Nancy had never been so appalled in her life. She had never encountered such gumption in a man since... since... since Linus Jefferson this morning. "Now see here, Mr..." She was interrupted by the radio.

"I've just received an important update from the National Weather Service for Western Coxville County. The storm continues to be practically stationary and is steadily dumping rain by the bucket. All roads leaving Coxville from the West are reportedly flooded. Lake Cox and all it's tributaries are swelling well above normal levels. State police have urged everyone to stay off all roads West of Lake Cox. Travelers are advised to seek immediate shelter. That's the latest from the National Weather Service and if you're here with me, I know it seems crazy folks. It's a beautiful night here in Coxville though if I were playing for Bartown, I might be praying this game would get rained out. That West boy is dynamite. I've never seen a player so motivated..."

Despre and Nancy looked at each other in alarm. The rain was pounding on the windshield so hard now, the wipers could barely keep up. The black man looked straight ahead trying to see through the blinding rain. The car slowed as it hit a big puddle and Despre pulled to the side to avoid going deeper. The car hydroplaned and ran onto the side of the road. He hit the brakes to stop forward momentum and put the car in park. "Umm, maybe we should just wait here until the rain slows."

There was a flash of lightning illuminating their surroundings and Nancy recognized where they were. "Mr. Despre, there's a motel up ahead just about a half mile. If we can make it there.."

"Right Sister. Lets go."

Nancy sighed with relief. She didn't want to be trapped in a car alone with Despre. The man had a very masculine aura about him and she didn't trust herself if he made another advance towards her person. Her hopes sank when the car's tire just spun out in the mud. The car didn't move at all.

"Damn! We're not going anywhere. The tires are just digging deeper into the mud whenever I give it gas. Look, I think I can see the motel up on the hill. It should be safe from the waters. We can make a run for it or stay here."

Nancy closed her eyes and prayed for guidance. "Lets go," she said. Despre grabbed a hand bag and the two ran out of the car into the pouring rain. Nancy almost lost a shoe in the mud and both were soaked by the time they reached the motel. As they drew closer, Nancy began to have a bad feeling about their shelter. There were no lights on anywhere and as they splashed though the parking lot, the motel sign became clear. It read; CLOSED FOR THE SEASON. "Oh dear god," cried Nancy, her wet habit clinging to her voluptuous body.

"Wait under the awning, I'll check the office, but it looks like we're shit out of luck." Despre jogged over to the office door while Nancy put her hands together and prayed. She did not want to be trapped in a car with the attractive black man. She looked up just as he jogged back. He was grinning. "We're in luck. You're not going to believe it, but there was a set of keys hanging outside for travelers in need of shelter. There was a slot to slip fifty dollars through or whatever you can afford."

Nancy smiled. Thank god. He'd answered her prayers. "That's Coxville County hospitality for you, Mr. Despre. Where's my key?"

"It's just Despre and there was only one key."

Nancy's heart sank. She would have been safer in the car. "Oh," she whispered softly.

"Lets go check out our room, Sister."

"Despre," she called running after him. "I trust you'll respect my privacy and my position as a servant of the church." She crossed herself. As long as he kept to his bed and she kept to hers, they would be alright.

Despre fumbled with the old fashioned key as Western Coxville County hadn't heard of key cards yet. "Sister Nancy, I will respect your wishes whether you choose to follow your beliefs or the needs of your body. Whether or not you experience the perks of a servant of Damballah, is up to you."

Nancy's nipples popped out again and a fresh wave of arousal wet her thighs at that word again. "Thank you Mr. Despre, but I choose to remain faithful to my vows..."

"Suit yourself, Sister," said Despre stepping into the room. He turned when he realized she wasn't following him.

Nancy was frozen outside the door still getting soaked by the rain. She was staring in dismay at the single bed occupying the room. It wasn't even a king-sized bed, but a smaller Queen. "Oh no," she moaned, crossing herself again.

Despre reached out and took her hand. "Fear not Sister, I'll sleep on the floor." He gently tugged the wet nun into the room and closed the door. "We do need to get out of these wet clothes before we catch pneumonia. Do you want to shower first?"

With you? Nancy's breasts pressed hard against the glass shower door as Despre rammed his big black cock home again and again in her slutty pussy. She grabbed the top of the door holding tightly, big Coxville titties mashed against the glass, moaning as his cock brought her to orgasm after orgasm. Nancy shook her head to clear it. "No, you go first," she told him.

Nancy watched him enter the bathroom. He left the door open a crack and she wished it was open wider when he pulled the soaked shirt off over his head. She could just make out the rippling muscles on his back. She turned away. "Ass," she hissed though clenched teeth. She was sure he had left it open on purpose. Teasing her with his manliness.

Nancy went over to the alarm and turned the radio on. It was already tuned to the local station. "The Coxville Cocks have come away with an upset victory over the Bartown Beaver team. Thanks in part to the outstanding performance by our MVP of the game, Samson West!" Nancy sat up and clapped her hands in delight. "GO COCKS!" she cried, wishing she were in the stands cheering on her alma mater with her blood sisters.

**********

Todd stepped back and raised his arm up to throw the football, but none of the black players on his team were where they should have been. Suddenly, Samson broke free and was clear. Todd threw the ball watching it reach the apex of it's arc and glide perfectly into Samson's arms. Then a Beaver was on him and Todd found himself staring at stars in the night sky. The crowd went crazy. He slowly climbed to his feet. At first he was angry, that hadn't been the play they were supposed to do. Samson was running along the sidelines to Coach Black. Todd watched, expecting the Coach to ream Samson out, but instead they high-fived each other. At first Todd was pissed and then it hit him. Samson had just won the game and earned Todd a blow job. The thought of Kitty's lips wrapped around his dick cheered the Cocks' quarterback up and he limped off the field. Samson was being hoisted onto the shoulders of two of their team members as the crowd in the stands went crazy.

Over the loudspeakers the announcer was saying, "The Coxville Cocks have come away with an upset victory over the Bartown Beaver team. Thanks in part to the outstanding performance by our MVP of the game, Samson West!"

Todd was still a little shaken up by the tackle, but was recovering fast. He ran into Samson at the locker room. He was so looking forward to his blowjob that he wasn't the least bit angry at Samson anymore. He just wanted to shower and meet Kitty as soon as possible. "Good game bro," he told Samson. "You just won me a blowjob. I owe ya one."

Samson smirked back at him. "You lucky pencil dick. I wish I could get me some of dat."

"She's all mine bro. She's all mine." Todd and the rest of the team hit the showers, but their MVP had disappeared.

**********

Kitty was sitting on the bench while her squad was still cheering Samson and the Cocks. She stared in shock as the powerfully built black man was lifted onto his teammates shoulders. Samson glanced her way and gave her the thumbs up.

"Kitty, are you ok? You look like you've just seen a ghost. Kitty! Kitty!"

Kitty's mother Jenny was leaning over her shoulder. "I just... I didn't think we would win," Kitty told her mom. "I don't feel so good." Kitty noticed her mother turning to greet her father as he approached. Her mother had left her keys sitting on the bench. She quickly snagged them and snuck off to meet Samson.

"Jenny, darling, what an amazing game," said Harold, putting an arm around his wife's shoulder. "Our we keeping our plans for the night?"

"Yes, I should be done here soon. Kitty's not feeling well and we can go as soon as she gets back."

Harold suddenly found himself choking as a thick muscular arm wrapped around his neck. "Gimme all your money," said a deep voice.

"Don't hurt me," gasped Harold.

Cocky jerk, thought Jenny staring at the enormous black man. "Don't be such a wimp Harold, it's only Coach Black."

Coach Black was a hugely muscled man who kept his head shaved and sported an devilish goatee. He was a graduate of Coxville High and had left the county to play professional football. He was just an average player and his career only lasted five years. He came back to town this past summer just as the old coach was retiring. Principal Long called up Black and offered him the job of football coach. He was an arrogant man, full of himself, but he was a good coach and he knew football. Jenny's biggest problem with him was that he clearly favored Samson West over her daughter's boyfriend Todd for quarterback. Though judging by tonight's game, Coach Black may have been right. Samson was clearly the most motivated player on the field.

"Sorry to break up the party, lovebirds, but it's time to get this place cleaned up," said Black.

"But we have plans for tonight," whined Harold, still trying to extricate himself from Black's arm.

"That's not my job, Coach," complained Jenny.

"It is when we're short staffed. You know Principal Long didn't want to hire anyone else and I'm not about to have my team spoil their fun after their victory tonight."

Jenny looked around to get her cheerleaders to help, but they had already split to meet their boyfriends. "Fine," she said, contritely.

Harold finally slid out from under Black's arm. "I guess I'll see you at home, Jenny."

"I'll try to hurry, Harold. Maybe we can salvage the movie at least and get barbecue another night."

**********

1...56789...19