The Coxville Curse Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What's this about cock?"

Nancy was still excited for her team. "The Coxville Cocks. Our local high school football team just showed the Bartown Beavers who's boss." She turned grinning, her smile dropping when she saw the half naked black man. Despre had a hotel towel tied around his waist. Otherwise, he was naked but for a strange silver necklace and armbands around his biceps. His chest was fit and muscular, perhaps the sexiest she'd ever seen on a man. Worse, there was a fat banana shaped bulge outlined beneath the towel. The end of the big bulge ran nearly to the end of the towel almost to his knees. Nancy threw herself to her knees, yanking down the towel. "But this is the only cock I like, big and black" she said taking the huge cock head between her lips.

"Sister... Sister... Are you alright?"

Nancy shook her head to clear it of the fantasy and stood off the bed. The ass was grinning at her. He'd caught her staring at his bulge. "I'm fine. Just fine. I think I'll take that hot shower now." Or maybe a cold one, she thought. She slipped past him trying not to rub against him as she entered the bathroom while he sat on the bed and turned off the radio.

Nancy sighed as she stripped off her habit. The dark fabric was so soaked it felt like it weighed a lot more then normal. She bent over the tub and turned the water on waiting for it to warm up. Naked, she turned and looked at the door. She stepped through it. Despre was naked on the bed shamelessly masturbating his foot long black cock. "I knew you wanted this bad, Sister," he said, grinning as she straddled him and guided the huge cock head to it's new home in her soaked pussy.

Nancy turned away from the door. She looked down at her sinful body. Not only were her nipples hard little points, but her entire areola had swollen with her immoral lust. There was a little puddle on the floor between her legs where her arousal was dripping from her vagi... no, her wicked needy pussy, as wet as her rain soaked habit. What had Linus Jefferson done to her? Why was her impious mortal form reacting with such lust just being in the presence of the handsome black priest of Dambal... Nancy almost cried out her need as the drips from her pussy turned to a steady trickle as her yearning grew.

Her only adornment was her gold cross. She grabbed it, praying for guidance and strength of will. Not for the first time did she began to have doubts about joining the church. It wasn't just her newly awakened sexuality either. She didn't want to wear her habit. She wanted to be dressed like a normal young woman, drinking a beer, and cheering on the COCKS besides her twin sisters and poor top heavy Erin. She stepped into the shower, moaning almost sexually when the hot water struck her back. She grabbed the bar of soap. It was already wet from where Despre had used it earlier on his hard black body. She rubbed it hard over her belly letting it build up a lather then she brought the soap and her lathered hands up to her heavy DD bosom. This soap, this lather, had touched his sexy black chest just minutes earlier. She pinched her nipples, moaning in surprise at how sensitive they were while Despre flicked his tongue over first the left then the right. He stood pressing his soapy wet body tightly against hers. He stared her in the face and she felt her love growing for him even as he grinned, his slippery body sliding down her voluptuous figure, kissing her nipples again, tongue slipping in her navel. She thrust her hips forwards, opening her legs as Despre's tongue slid along her pussy slit. "Damballah," she whispered, then "AAAHHHH!" as she came.

Nancy pulled her finger from her pussy in alarm even as the last little squirt of fluid shot from it. She'd orgasmed! Masturbation was but another sin to add to her growing list. At least maybe her orgasm would help calm her down, but instead she felt more lustful then ever. She needed something bigger then her little white finger to satisfy her needs. Nancy grabbed a towel. It wasn't very big and it was the only one left. He'd used all the big ones. "Yes," she answered, hearing Despre call her name.

"I hope you don't mind, but I turned off the radio?"

"Certainly, Mr... Despre." She wrapped the towel around her and exited the door.

"This West kid sounds like he's dynamite. The press is raving about this upset."

"His brother, Herc, was a couple years behind me and as good. The COCKS have had some great players, but not been a great team for some time now. Hopefully, the new coach is turning things around."

Despre turned the alarm radio off and looked up at her, eyes widening in surprise when he glanced at her. His head even nodded slightly in approval of her form. "Here I was feeling depressed about getting stranded, but then I realized that I'm being kept company by your ravishing beauty."

Nancy blushed as she tucked the towel tight behind her back. It was large enough to cover her breasts, but it barely covered her vagina. If she stood on her toes, she'd be flashing him her beaver. A part of her wanted to do just that, drop the towel even for him, but then the light flashed off her gold cross reminding her who she was. "Mr, I mean Despre, don't say that, I'm a plain boring old nun."

"I would argue that all night until you were even redder in the face then you are now." He smiled as her blush grew even more crimson. "In all honesty, I've never seen a white woman with a body as fantastic as yours. You're as stacked as the black women of Damballah Island."

FUCK ME! FUCK ME! Nancy nearly stumbled, her mind telling her to fall to her knees, yank off his towel and take his beautiful black cock into her mouth. She calmed herself. "You're going to be very impressed with the women of Coxville, Mr. Despre."

"I'm already impressed, Sister, but I think we should get some sleep." He grabbed a pillow. "No spare blankets?" He asked, looking around.

"You can have the one off the bed. It's hot in here anyway." Nancy laid down on the bed deciding to stay on top of the covers.

"The air conditioning doesn't appear to be working. I'll be fine." Despre laid down on the floor and groaned in discomfort.

"You alright?"

"Fine Sister, floor's just hard."

"This is nonsense. We're all adults here. We can share the bed, just stay on your side."

"Well, I won't argue that," said Despre. Nancy watched the massive bulge of his penis swing under the towel as he climbed to his feet and slipped onto the bed. "Good night, Sister."

"Goodnight," she replied. They both rolled onto their sides facing away from each other. The bed was small and seemed even smaller with Despre's muscular form sharing it with her. Their rear ends were touching. Despite the exhausting day, she was so wound up, she didn't think she'd fall asleep quickly and it wasn't that late in the evening. She assumed the young virile black man would be as wound up too, but then soft snores came from his side of the bed so quickly, she almost felt insulted that he wasn't even going to try making a pass at her. Despite herself, Nancy's eyes closed.

**********

Kitty sat on the bench in the girl's locker room fidgeting nervously. I'm an idiot, she thought to herself. What was I thinking betting a blow job on a game's outcome and with a black man. Mom and dad would kill me if they caught me with a black man.

The door opened and Samson stepped into the room. He was still in his grass stained uniform pants, but had stripped down to a white tank top and his black skin had a sweaty sheen to it. The tank top tightly hugged Samson's impressively muscular chest, more well defined then Todd's. "S'up Kitty, I see your ready to get them lips on my cock," he said while squeezing a strangely large bulge.

Kitty gulped in horror. A part of her had expected he wouldn't even show up. "No way, I made that bet when I was drunk. You can't hold me to it. Come on Samson?" Kitty found her pleas were falling on deaf ears. "Todd is a friend of yours!"

"And he's always talking shit about what a great lay you are. We safe in here?"

Kitty sighed. "I stole mom's keys and she's probably gone home with my dad. Come on lets get this over with." Kitty felt a little sick as Samson stepped in front of her. He wasn't backing down. "This can't get out, Samson. No one can know. This can't get back to my mom or Todd. Do you understand?" He didn't answer her, just stared down at her looking up at him. His crotch was even with her face. "Answer me or the deal's off."

"I understand, Kitty. No pretty white girl gonna want anyone to know she sucked off some nigga from the Westside of town."

"Nothing personal, but the races don't mingle much in Coxville. Go ahead and take it out."

Samson grinned down at her. "Nope. You take it out."

"Come here then." Kitty waited until he took a step closer. Again, she noticed the bulge in his crotch. It was impressive, as if Samson had an unusually large cup under his uniform pants. Kitty pulled out the top off his uniform and for the first time felt a strange tingle of excitement run up her spine. It was the excitement one felt when doing something forbidden. Kitty reached in and grabbed the large tube that was rapidly hardening inside the pants. "What the fuck! No way that's your dick!" Kitty couldn't believe what she was feeling. She yanked his pants down while pulling his shaft out. "Jesus! That's twice Todd's size!" she exclaimed with amazement. Samson's black dick completely dwarfed her boyfriend's and to make matters worse, it was still growing.

"Never seen a black cock before have ya," laughed Samson, loving the look of awe on the pretty blonde's face. He'd never seen a white hand holding his cock and he decided he liked the contrast. "'bout time the women around here found out what the black men are packing. Well get to work." Samson reached down and pulled his shirt off and over his head.

Kitty leaned forwards, but held back. "How about if I just jerk it off? It's too big for my mouth anyway."

"No deal. A bet's a bet, Kitty."

Kitty brought her face up just under the crown and let her tongue slide along his cock. Jerk didn't even shower, she thought, but his body odor smelled very manly. She licked up to the crown and let her tongue encircle it before stretching her mouth wide open and letting the head slide inside her mouth. Soon she was sucking the tip of Samson's foot long cock and trying to stop herself from enjoying this. The big black cock was leaking voluminous amounts of precum and she couldn't help thinking how good and salty it tasted. His precum was rivaling one of Todd's entire orgasms, but she guessed a penis as big as Samson's must require a lot of lubrication.

"Your pretty pink lips look so good on my dick," said Samson trying to rub it in. Seeing the stuck up Kitty Summers with her lips wrapped around the end of his cock was a thrill he thought he'd never feel. Plus the thought of Kitty subconsciously comparing Samson to Todd when she went back to her boyfriend was revenge for Todd stealing the quarterback position from him. It hadn't occurred to him that Kitty might actually enjoy it. Hoping to humiliate her a little more, Samson said, "Get some more of this big dick. Open wide." He grabbed the back of Kitty's pony tailed blonde head and forced more of his cock down her throat. He could see her struggling not to gag and the strain showed on her pretty face. Finally, Kitty couldn't take anymore. She yanked her head back until his black cock sprang free and she coughed trying to catch her breath. "I thought you were good at this," said Samson.

Kitty panted while holding the base of his cock and looking at it still slightly in awe at it's size. "I'm not used to one this big!"

"I know. I seen Todd's little prick in the shower. Me and the other niggas call him pencil dick."

"That's not nice," said Kitty, sliding off the bench and onto her knees. She took Samson's cock back in her mouth and began bobbing her head.

"That's better. Get down on your knees," he said, enjoying the sensation of having the hottest girl in school kneeling before him while sucking his cock. Kitty had one hand on his hip. He watched her slide her hand along his stomach, feeling his hard muscles. He loved the contrast of her small white hand on his brown skin and she seemed just as fascinated. "You know it's true, Kitty. Todd has a little pencil dick compared to my big black cock. Next time you have his little dick in your mouth, I want you to remember what it was like having a real man's cock shoved down your throat." She was looking up at him, listening to his every word. "Suck that black cock. Tighten them lips up." Kitty continued looking up at him as she obeyed his commands. Her lips closed harder around his cock as she began to suck faster, never breaking eye contact and it finally dawned on Samson, that she was no longer reluctant, but was loving sucking his dark meat.

Kitty suddenly pulled back, breathing heavily. "I need to catch my breath," she gasped. She never released his cock. In fact, she brought both hands over to it and gripped his shaft tightly while jerking him off. "It only takes one hand to jerk Todd off," she said, staring at her hands sliding along his black shaft. Kitty suddenly grinned. "He never lasts this long."

A grin slowly spread across Samson's face as he let the tough guy image drop and they two of them grinned at each other sheepishly all the while her hands continued jerking him off. "I gotta warn you. I cum buckets." One of her hands released his cock and slid under it to heft his heavy balls, feeling how full they were. "You should take that uniform off or it's gonna get messy," he said.

Kitty arched her back and quickly pulled her top off until her large breasts sprang free. "You just want to see my tits," she said, smiling.

Fuck yeah, thought Samson staring at her big white DD breasts. Fuck! She had pink nipples. He'd never believed he would ever have a big pair of white titties with pink nipples to play with. "Fuck yeh. I wanna see dem tits-wrapped around my cock." Samson stooped slightly so that he could push his cock between her bosom. He squeezed her big beautiful breasts together and began titty fucking her. Kitty didn't protest. Instead she bent her head down and took the thrusting tip of his cock back in her mouth.

The pair suddenly froze. Someone was checking the door. Finding it locked, the person moved on. Kitty went back to sucking Samson's cock while he slid it between her breasts. This went on for several minutes, but Samson was starting to hurt while he squatted and Kitty's back was aching while she arched it. Slowly, his cock straightened out until he wasn't titty fucking her and she was just blowing him again. Something had changed though. Kitty was trying to take more of him down her throat. Samson noticed one of her hands had slipped between her legs under her skirt. The horny slut was fingering herself while she sucked him. It was too much for a young man like Samson. He couldn't hold back any longer. "Fuck! Yes! I'm bout to cum Kitty. Ready?"

Kitty was already feeling the strain of taking nearly his entire cock down her throat. Sweat beaded her forehead and tears were running down her eyes. Not yet, your cock is in my throat! She thought. Kitty hadn't planned on actually swallowing a black man's sperm, but it was too late. His cock was jerking in her throat, she could feel it pumping as his semen flowed through it.

"I'm cu-cumming," groaned Samson. "Aargh! Fuck!" He was shooting the biggest load of his young life.

Kitty felt her belly filling with his warm seed. He shot more sperm in one load then she'd seen Todd cum over their entire relationship. Suddenly her pussy started spasming around her fingers. Yes! She thought, wanting to scream in pleasure. I'm cumming too." Kitty shuddered from the powerfully intense orgasm as Samson pulled his cock back until just the head was in her throat. Cum was still pouring forth from the head and she could taste him and it was better then anything she'd ever tasted before. She liked the taste of Todd's semen, but there was so little of it. Samson's filled her belly and her mouth several times over. Todd was a famine, but Samson, a feast and she now gulped it willingly.

"Damn! You suck nigga dick like a fucking pro," said Samson, a little jealous. Todd had been right about Kitty's cock sucking skills.

Kitty looked up at him while continuing to suck the head of his cock, wanting to drain it of every last drop of his tasty seed. I got to know, she thought. What have I been missing out on? Could I take something this big? Jesus! I want this big black cock in my pussy. Kitty finally fell back on her ass and his big cock plopped out of her mouth.

"Fuck that was good." Samson looked down at his cock, still big and hard, but it had lost some of it's steel.

Kitty was staring at it adoringly. "I can't believe I came by giving you head."

Samson really liked the way she was staring at his cock. She suddenly turned over and got on all fours with her ass facing him The next thing she said completely floored him and made his dick stand straight up again. "I want you to fuck me with that thing! Fuck me with your big black cock."

Samson reached over and pulled her panties down, while pushing her skirt up over her tight ass. "What about Todd?"

"Forget Todd! I want to feel your big black cock inside me."

**********

Bobbie Sue flipped back through Father Murphy's journal trying to find the part about the hanging. She glanced up from her seat at the circulation desk and caught Melvin staring at her from his seat at a computer down the aisle across from her. Students stared at her all the time, even the black ones. She liked catching them to make them uncomfortable. She went back to the journal and soon found the date of the hanging exactly 150years ago today.

Here's what it said...

I heard they had caught Prospero Black fornicating with Cox's daughters. I quickly mounted my horse and rode with a gathering crowd to see the hanging. Colonel Cox had quickly rode back to his plantation when word reached him that his prize nigger bull had been recaptured. Apparently he had burst into his barn only to find his two daughters slobbering all over Prospero's black nigger cock. Rumors were rampant. Hettie Parker claimed to have seen witches circling the barn last night. Others claimed that the daughters hadn't just fornicated with Prospero, but that they drained the seed out of nearly half a dozen of Cox's prime negro bulls.

The Plantation's population could rightly be considered that of a small town and it seemed nearly everyone was making a beeline for the oak tree before the Cox mansion. I could see Prospero sitting proud and tall on a horse with a rope around his neck, chest bare and wearing trousers, but what struck me the most was the sight of the girls. I crossed myself and felt a stirring in my loins. Betty Summers was being held by her strapping young husband, Caleb. Nearby, the other Cox daughter Samantha Small was being held back by another man. The girls were wearing next to nothing. Sheer white silk night clothes covered their voluptuous bodies. The swollen mounds of their breasts were visible under the silk and I tried not to stare. They also wore white stockings that had gotten torn at some point. Both women were struggling in the arms of their husbands and appeared half mad. At some point, I assumed they had been foaming at the mouths for their chins were crusted with a flaky white substance as were the exposed areas of their breasts. "What is going on here?" I demanded.

Caleb appeared to have conflicting emotions on his face as he held his struggling wife. He looked distraught, sad, horrified, and angry. "I caught my wife and her sister servicing that nigger's cock," he practically screamed at me.

1...678910...19