The Craftsman Ch. 05

Story Info
Lady Elizabeth comes looking for more of the same.
1.8k words
4.65
5.2k
4
1

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/07/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If you've read any of my previous stories in this, 'The Craftsman' series, you'll know very well my background, and how I came to be a worker in leather making made to measure leather 'garments' for the Fetish/BDSM community. It wasn't something I set out to do, just an opportunity that fell into my lap, and quite a few things have been, 'falling into my lap' in a more pleasurable sense as a consequence. It has led me to a wide variety of erotic adventures, not the least of which was my most recent adventure with one of my favourite clients, the one I fondly call 'Lady Elizabeth.'

The gorgeous Lady Elizabeth had very generously invited me for a weekend house party at her stately home, while her husband was absent on business in the middle east somewhere. I had spent a lovely time fucking her and one of her best friends, Theresa, during the course of Friday evening, Saturday and finally Sunday morning before the party had broken up in mid-morning. We'd even managed an unexpected threesome late on Saturday night into the early hours of Sunday. Funnily enough, for such sexually aware women, neither of them had done anything like it before, but now that they had become lovers it was obvious that they would continue whenever possible with their bi-sexual adventures. I was delighted to be the catalyst for their all too willing awakening. Finally after a few short hours sleep, I'd left them both wet, horny and happy from our quick and frantic lovemaking just after breakfast. We'd said our public goodbyes on the sweeping front steps of her palatial, stately home, all very prim and proper so as not to arouse the suspicions of the other guests.

Driving home I speculated that lady Elizabeth would probably be in my shop tomorrow morning, first thing, looking for some more fun, and I'd be delighted to oblige. In the meantime, I had a few projects in hand to finish, and I thought I might as well get on with it, Sunday afternoon or not. I'd had a lot of fun that weekend, but that was in the past now, so after lunchtime, I was back in my workshop making up for lost time.

I worked away into the early evening, then had a short break to get something to eat, and got straight back to work. I reckoned I'd work on until about 8pm, then call it a night. Although it had been a wonderful weekend, it could hardly be described as 'restful" with me servicing two sexually avaricious women all weekend. Memorable, yes, restful no!

About 7pm, the shop doorbell rang, and although the shop was generally 'closed' on Sundays, curiosity as always got the better of me, and so I opened the door to see who it was, and what they wanted so urgently that they had to ring the doorbell on a Sunday. One look was enough to tell me the whole story, and I smiled a welcome to her as I opened the door wider. She needed no further invitation, and as I locked the door behind us as she made her by now familiar way into the back room.

'Is there something I can do for you, your Ladyship?' I asked slyly. She looked at me, blushing furiously, but saying nothing. I loved it when she did her 'embarrassed by her own horniness' thing. 'I thought you'd be here to see me tomorrow morning at the earliest. I didn't realise you were such a complete slut,' I said, insulting her, knowing it would only make her all the more eager, 'but I supposes your dirty little cunt needs serviced again, does it?' She nodded and then shuddered as I spoke, her breathing out of control, obviously a powerful need had her in its throes.

'Please,' she said, so quietly it was almost a whisper, and my growing fondness for her made me go to her, no more thought of teasing her for now. I kissed her perfect mouth gently, and unbuttoned her coat, undressing her. Silk blouse next, no bra, then skirt, no panties. She stood, trembling, naked, legs apart, offering me her horny little treasure. I took it most gratefully, and it really was a treasure. Sitting her on the edge of the table, I spread her legs, revealing her shaven pussy. She was unbelievably wet, the insides of her thighs shiny in the light with her juices, her pussy, open and glittering. She needed no foreplay; it was all too obvious that she was ready, and ready now! Within seconds I was in past her labia and on into her depths until my balls were resting against her wet bum. I didn't move, just stood there, immersed in her wetness, arms enfolding her, holding her tight. She said, 'Thank you,' and then, 'don't move yet, just let me feel you deep inside.' I did as she asked, judging this was a moment for tenderness rather than fucking. She was so nice to hold, and I was happy to comply with her request, so I kissed her tenderly once more, feeling her arousal ratchetting up higher.

'Oh god this is wonderful, I feel so good,' she whispered, and then a minute or so later she confessed, 'I'm going to come,' and then a bit more urgently, 'please don't move, just let us see if it comes on its own,' and then she did as she promised and came, long and hard, and all with hardly a movement from either of us. Her body shivered and shook, and her internal pussy muscles rippled and sucked along the length of my cock imbedded in her, but her hips and mine stayed absolutely still. 'Oh fuck, that was simply incredible,' she said huskily when she got her breath back again. 'That's never happened before. I can hardly believe it,' and she kissed me over and over, hungrily, desperately, and then I slid backwards, almost completely out of her pussy, then rammed straight back in again. Her eyes flashed open. 'Oh yes, give it to me now, give it to me, fuck me please,' she demanded. Well, I've never been one to turn down a special request from a beautiful woman, so I did as she asked and ploughed into her dainty little aristocratic cunt. Within about 6 or 7 strokes I heard the by now familiar announcement, 'Oh yes, I'm coming again, oh god, I'm coming again.' I loved to hear her come, it was such a joyful, wholehearted sound, and very soon I joined her and filled her 'little treasure' with my own juices.

That wasn't the end of our lovemaking for that night. Resting between bouts of frantic activity, both of us stark naked, we were drinking some white wine, me with a half glass, just to be sociable and her with a full glass, she asked if she could stay the night.

'Bloody hell Lady Elizabeth,' I teased, 'you're not half "slumming" it. From a multi-million pound stately home to a pokey little flat being shagged senseless by one of the working proletariat.' She smiled, a wistful little smile, were her eyes filling up?

'Don't make fun of me please,' she pleaded quietly, so much sincerity in her voice, 'and please call me Beth from now on. There may be a gulf as wide as the English Channel in our financial and social class, but I don't think of you that way at all. You've become a dear and valued friend; you help keep me sane and happy in this impersonal and superficial world I live in.' Her eyes had filled up even more as she spoke, and tears overflowed down her cheeks, so I took her in my arms again, just holding her, comforting her. We stayed that way for ages, and I thought perhaps she'd fallen asleep, until she reached for me and took me in her hand. As I watched, her perfectly manicured and beautiful hand played gently with my cock and imbued it with new life. Bending forward and down, she took me in her mouth, stroking me with her hand. It was sublime. I tried to stop her, thinking she'd prefer to be fucked. She sucked and fondled me just the way I loved, and I knew I couldn't last long if she kept on going, but she persisted, stopping only to say, 'Please, I don't want to stop, let me do this, just for you, it's what I want,' so, poor weak male that I am, I let her stroke me and suck me until I exploded in her mouth. She swallowed it all down, squeezing and milking along my length with her hands and her mouth, making sure she had it all.

'Shall we go to bed?' she eventually said matter of factly, and so we went to bed, me, a working class nonentity in the arms of a stunningly beautiful aristocratic 'lady' with a title, married to a multi-millionaire. It doesn't get any better than that, not in my little world anyway.

After all our activities of the weekend we both slept really well until about 7am, and with me still asleep she had reached over and wrapped her fingers round my cock again, because that's what woke me up. I groaned, and she laughed. 'C'mon lazy arse,' she teased, 'one for the road, please. I'm wet already' and I knew her, 'one for the road' didn't mean an alcoholic drink at that time of the morning. Especially when she took the initiative and straddled me, taking my by now hard cock and fed it into her hot wetness, and sank down on my length until I was deeply imbedded in her pussy. As she slid up and down on me, her beautiful tits jiggled and bounced in front of my eyes, encouraging me to take a good hold of them, squeezing and caressing, milking the nipples. She came, and then came again when she felt me spurt into her velvet soft depths. She sank down and lay on top of me as her orgasm faded, then after a few minutes rolled off, her pussy making a delicious slurping sound. She giggled, 'better than any fucking alarm clock, eh?' she asked, and I had to agree, laughing along with her. Just for a moment a jarring thought came into my head, I'd have to be very careful here. It would be so easy to fall in love with her, and that could only end in disaster and heartbreak for me.

After she'd gone, I fell asleep again, not wakening up until just before 10am. A quick cup of tea and a slice of toast would keep me going until lunchtime, and so back to work for a few hours before then. Of course, with the nature of my work I never knew what or who would come through the door next. It was never going to be dull, I mused as I got down to doing some actual work.

* * *