The Cramped Cabin Getaway Ch. 01

Story Info
More crowded than he expected, Luke takes what he wants.
3.6k words
4.47
57.5k
75

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 07/06/2023
Created 10/21/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello everyone! This is the first story I've ever written. I spent a lot of time trying to make something I think others would enjoy. As a note, everyone in this story is 18+. This story contains themes of Nonconsent/Reluctance. As the author I do not condone any of this behavior in real life. Be smart, be safe, and always ask for consent. I hope you enjoy!

****************************************************

"Alright, car's all packed up," said Luke, closing the large door to his friend's SUV. Packed tightly inside the trunk, almost spilling into the main cabin, was the luggage of six people. His friend Eric had offered to drive the group in his car as long as Nicole, his girlfriend, could sit shotgun. The rest of the group had agreed, but not before Eric added the clause of getting to play his own music the whole time. The group wasn't all that excited for about five straight hours of underground metal, but it would have to do. Eric didn't really fit the metal stereotype, with his taller and nerdier stature, but you wouldn't expect Nicole to be into the nerdy type, being a thin but not too thin, tall but not too tall, and smart but not too smart blonde. Luke described her as thoroughly above average, making him wonder why Eric was her choice in partner. He's probably a fucking freak in bed, Luke thought to himself.

Two others, Jordan and Audrey, hopped in the car, occupying the two seats in the second row. Audrey sat in the seat furthest from the open door where Luke stood. Jordan, realizing Luke had not gotten in, started to get out to let Luke get through. There would usually be room in this car to squeeze by, but Jordan was tall, muscular, and simply had a much greater volume than the average man due to him playing football at their university. Luke envied that kind of body. Luke considered himself traditionally attractive, with well-groomed hair and respectable muscle. He had time to exercise and he ate healthy, but being busy with school and research kept him from spending too much time on his looks. Similarly, it prevented him from holding on to any long-term relationships. All his attempts at dating in college started great, but fizzled due to time commitments and both sides slowly losing interest. He had had some pretty great experiences in college, but the longevity of a relationship had eluded him. He mainly settled for hookups now, not that he was complaining.

As Jordan got out, Luke looked into the third row of Eric's car, and let out a sigh. He knew that his legs would struggle to fit in the tight space. It looked like it would be comfortable for a 12 year old. Right as he put his foot up to get in, he heard someone jogging up behind him.

"I'm coming!" yelled Stephanie, jogging over with her backpack on. Stephanie, which everyone called Steph, was the sixth and final person making the journey with the group, and she had the pleasure of squeezing into the tight third row with Luke.

To Luke, Stephanie was, in many ways, stunning. She had what he would describe as 'real beauty'. There's the beauty you see in magazines and on Instagram, that always look a little off because you know they're highly edited. Steph was beautiful in a realistic way; You see her in person and you recognize that beauty, with her dark brunette hair and deep hazel eyes. Physically, she was slim like most other girls Luke knew, with smaller breasts, a normal waist, and some decent muscle on her legs (he knew she liked to workout). She was slightly taller than average too, which Luke liked. The real finishing move of her appearance was her ass: plump, round, and smooth. Luke didn't really know what 'voluptuous' meant in reality, but if anything could be described that way, it would be her ass. It was huge, but not in a 'fat' way. It was something you could stare at for hours. On another person of her size it may have looked out of place, but somehow on her it worked. Simply put, it was perfect.

As she approached the car, Luke had to pull his gaze off of her and get inside first. He shuffled into the third row, and Stephanie followed in. As the two got settled in their seats, Luke couldn't help but notice her ass touching the side of his leg, being pushed out from underneath her due to its size. Feeling a slight stir in his pants, 'this is going to be a long ride', Luke thought.

The trip to their destination went by fairly easily. Eric blasted his music for the beginning of the ride, until someone finally had to tell him to cut the volume in half. The group mostly just chatted about random stuff, not having to talk much about classes or exams since it was the second day of their Spring break. Three weeks prior, they had decided to take advantage of the break and rent an entire cabin for a week-long getaway.

By the time they arrived it was late at night. At first sight of the cabin there was a collective confusion whether they had arrived at the right place. Looking out his side window in the third row, Luke groaned. The 'cabin' appeared to be about twice the size of a small suburban home's garage, like if you put two of them together side by side. The front door was in the center of the facade, and the building looked to be almost a perfect square. While small in size, the plot of land it sat on was massive, and due to the dense forest further out into the yard you couldn't see any other homes nearby. They'd picked this spot specifically to get far from the city, away from the noise and crowds.

"Well, let's get unpacking", said Jordan. The group made their way out of the car and began to bring their bags to the door. Eric opened the mailbox next to the door and pulled out a few sets of keys.

Heading inside, the first door was a full bathroom to the right of the entrance, with the entryway then opening in the kitchen. It was a small kitchen, just enough space for all your standard appliances, and it connected to a little dining room with a table and exactly six wooden chairs. Other than that, the only other notable things in the house were a door to the singular bedroom and a set of sliding doors to the backyard.

Since there was a clear lack of couches anywhere in the home, they would have to resort to using the blow-up mattress they brought. They walked over to the bedroom, and saw it was even tighter than the rest of the house. A single twin bed was pushed up against the wall opposite the door, taking up most of the width of the room. Above the bed was a window with an air conditioning unit. There would be room to fit two of the wide air mattresses on the floor. Given that only two people could realistically fit on the twin bed, they'd have to squeeze the remaining four people onto the dual air mattresses.

"I thought you said this place was meant for six people?" Jordan questioned Eric.

"It was, man. Maybe they expect people to camp outside or something," He replied. "It's more of an outdoorsy spot, not about staying inside all day."

"Well...we ain't sleeping outside with these mattresses so we might as well set our shit up," said Luke, slightly annoyed.

"Eric, how about you and Nicole take up the bed and the rest of us take it down here," said Jordan.

"Fine by me," Nicole said in response.

Eric and Nicole began pumping up the air mattresses, since they got the privilege of the bed. Jordan, Audrey, and Luke sat at the dining table, checking their phones in the meantime. After a while, Luke grabbed his toothbrush and headed over to the closed bathroom door, and put his hand up to knock on it just as it was opened. Luke took a step back and took in what was in front of him.

Stephanie was standing in the doorway in a pair of smooth material biker shorts with a blank black T shirt. Her hair was up in a messy bun, and it was clear she had just gotten ready for bed. Even now, without any makeup or thought put into her looks, Luke was still mesmerized by her.

"Oh shit, startled me a bit Luke," said Stephanie with a small smile, "I think I'm heading to bed now."

She walked past him, and his gaze followed her path, his eyes now glued to the wonder of those cheeks packed into her biker shorts. How she fit all that ass into those shorts was a mystery to him. Once she got around the corner, he went into the bathroom and got ready for bed himself. After he finished he headed back to the bedroom, seeing everyone else had gone in already.

As he squeezed into his spot on the mattress, Luke quickly realized he had underestimated the size of his space. His mattress went almost up to the opening of the door on one side, and the other right next to the bed. The six of them were effectively side by side like sardines, with Eric and Nicole up on the bed, Jordan and Audrey laying on their backs on the mattress closest to the bed, and Stephanie next to him with Audrey on her other side. One side of Luke was slightly falling off the mattress near the door, and Stephanie laid on her side with her back to Luke.

After about an hour, Luke had yet to fall asleep. Having a few inches of his body on the edge of the mattress definitely didn't help, and as the others slept they started to separate a little, slowly pushing in Luke's direction. Seeing no other choice other than falling off the mattress, Luke decided to turn onto his left side, choosing to face Stephanie rather than facing the door. He was now laying in the same direction she was, almost spooning her if they were a little closer together. Come to think of it, the idea of spooning sounded pretty nice to Luke. Maybe he'd even get a feel of that ass. Testing if she was awake, Luke shuffled around a little to see if she would stir. He followed that by giving her a few quick taps on her shoulder, with a quiet whisper of 'Stephanie?'. Nothing happened, so he took the chance to scoot a little closer. Now almost touching her, he could smell the faint scent of whatever shampoo she used and could almost feel the rise and fall of her breathing on his chest.

A few minutes later and feeling bold, Luke shifted himself even closer, now fully spooning. Her blanket still covered most of her body, so to remove some layers between them Luke pinched a corner around her lower back and lifted it up and over her partially. This exposed her neck, the back of her shirt, and those massive cheeks sticking out behind her which he had been waiting to see. Getting ideas now that he had a more clear opening, he scooted forward a little more.

His cock, which had already been rock solid for a while now, was pointing forward, and poked into her thighs underneath her shapely rear. There were too many layers of fabric in between him and her to feel anything, so he had to adjust. Luke reached down and pulled his shorts down a little, leaving his cock in the open air. He pulled his hips back from Stephanie for a second, pushed his dick up, then returned to position. His cock nestled in between both of her large cheeks, resting softly on the soft fabric of the biker shorts.

Even sitting still, it felt amazing to be held by her soft flesh. The biker shorts were so thin and tight that it was almost like she wasn't wearing anything. Luke could not help but move his hips up and down, slowly gliding his cock through her cheeks. It was so soft it was heavenly. Of course, after a few minutes of this, Luke's brain (and his cock) required more. Putting a hand on her side, he tugged ever so lightly on her biker short waistband, feeling there was some slack. Knowing now that they were a little loose, he spent the next few minutes slowly inching the biker shorts down. This was tough since she was still on her side, so he had to pull her hips up lightly to pull them down. Not to mention he had to pull them off over her protruding bubble butt. He did this methodically over the course of many minutes, trying his best not to wake her.

Eventually, getting them all the way down, he eyed his prize. All she wore underneath was a small and thin thong, so her cheeks were almost entirely exposed. He backed up slightly to take in more of it and reached out his hand to feel the globes of flesh. He rested one hand on her cheek, and rubbed it over the smooth skin. Needing more, he added in his other hand and groped them in every way he could without grabbing hard enough to wake her. They were so soft and pliable, he could not believe how amazing they felt. He nestled his cock back between her cheeks again and thrust in between them. They almost engulfed his cock, with the head poking up through the top of them. He was getting incredibly worked up. He didn't want to cum too soon, so he backed off for a second. But he knew he was not stopping there, despite his judgement telling him he'd already gone too far. Lust was filling Luke's brain and he knew where he was headed next. He knew he needed to get inside.

Guiding his cock very slowly, he moved in towards the gap in her thighs. After a bit of feeling around he found his destination. He moved her underwear to the side and rubbed his tip a few times around her opening, taking in the feeling of her soft folds. Finally, he began to push in. Despite his best efforts to keep quiet he had to let out the tiniest of groans. Immediately her warmth grabbed him, and he could feel that she was faintly wet.

Starting with only a few inches in and out, he moved slowly so as not to wake her up. After some time he gained confidence, and pushed himself slowly all the way to the hilt. He was in pure ecstasy. Luke did not have a small cock, and he was very surprised she took his full eight inches without waking up. Drawing back out, he began to work her pussy slowly, sliding in and out at a quiet pace. Every time he pushed in he felt her soft ass press up against his groin. Looking down at it lightly jiggling as he thrust was the best visual ever. It didn't make a loud clapping sound when their bodies met, since her ass was large but not overly jiggly. Wanting more, he began thrusting faster, trying to fuck her as hard as he could while still being quiet. Thankfully the AC unit in the bedroom had turned on, and was so loud in the cramped space that it made enough noise to cover some of the clapping sound as he sped up. Even though Jordan and Audrey were on the other mattress, the slight separation between the mattresses was enough for the shaking of Luke's pounding to not disturb them.

As he thrust in and out of her tight walls, he felt her upper body start to move around. Oh shit, he thought. Had she woken up? Luke acted quickly, and brought his right hand up over her to her mouth, just as she began to whisper "Wha-" before she was cut off. She sleepily turned her head to the right, making brief eye contact with Luke out the corner of her eye before they rolled back from his balls deep thrust into her. He continued to thrust into her slowly and deeply in controlled movements. Luke felt her begin to squirm a little bit in his grasp, but his hand on her mouth kept her in place. He could feel the softest of groans slip through her lips into his hand as he continued to fuck her. She hadn't screamed or really struggled to get away, so Luke wasn't going to let her go yet.

As he continued with the same pace he was getting closer to the finish. The feeling of her perfectly round ass shaking with each pump was pushing him there, so he forced himself to slow down temporarily. He pushed his left arm underneath her side on the bed and replaced his left hand on her mouth, and used his now free right hand to grab her hip to get more leverage. He started focusing on taking as deep strokes as possible, and keeping his pace slower. Each time he pushed his entirety in, he could feel Steph's light moans on his fingers over her mouth.

Taking his hand off her hip, he placed it on her back and pushed her upper body forward, keeping his other hand on her mouth the whole time. Moving her torso away from him pushed her ass back at him even more. Using the hand on her mouth, he bent her neck back slightly, causing her to arch her back. Now she was in position for Luke to really take her. The shaking of her cheeks with each thrust was multiplied by her new position, and her quiet groans increased in number and intensity through his fingers.

As he fucked her, Luke could feel her shifting her body around. He could feel her pushing her ass back against him, burying him in her on each thrust. 'Damn', Luke thought, 'she's fucking into this'. The groans Luke felt on his hands were turning into moans, and he could hear her sounds of pleasure faintly above the sound of their two bodies colliding. Steph moved one of her hands up to her mouth, intertwining her fingers around Luke's.

The act went on for a while, as every time Luke came close to finishing he slowed his pace. He never wanted this to end. Even though they stayed in basically the same position the whole time, this was the best sex he'd ever had. Nothing drove him more wild than Steph's huge globes and watching them ripple every time he pounded into her. It was literally heaven for him. 'Not that she's complaining though', Luke thought. Her moaning had increased in volume over time, so he was surprised nobody had woken up yet. To try and partially stifle the volume, he moved one of his fingers into her mouth. She gladly accepted it, sucking on it and working her tongue around it like a pro. 'She's even got a mouth on her too', Luke thought. 'Steph just keeps getting better and better.'

After a fair amount of time and getting ready to release, Luke pushed his pace and his forcefulness even more. The sound of their fucking increased, but he did not care. He wasn't stopping until he came balls deep in this girl. He pulled her torso and head back towards him, and pushed himself hard all the way into Steph eliciting a long, loud moan from her, and finally let himself go. He could tell she sensed this and he felt her clench around his member, multiplying the pleasure he felt. He pressed his forehead into the back of her head and let out a long, stifled moan as he shot numerous streams of cum deep into her. His brain was getting fuzzy and all he could think about was the amazing feeling on his cock. It was the most intense orgasm he ever had. She milked him for everything he was worth. It took a minute or two for him to finally stop, and he left his cock fully inside her as he regained his bearings.

After a couple more minutes recovering, Luke finally pulled his slick shaft out of her. He was still mostly hard, since her thick ass had still been pressed up against him the whole time. Both completely spent, Luke put himself back into his shorts while Steph slowly turned onto her other side, now facing Luke. She made eye contact with him then pulled him into a long, passionate kiss. She pulled away and put her head down, snuggling into Luke's chest.

"Should've just asked me before, Luke," she said with a smile as she gave him a playful pinch on the chest. "You wouldn't have had to do all the work." Feeling his eyes getting droopy, Luke grinned, gave her a quick kiss on her forehead, put one arm over her to grab her blanket and pulled it over both of them. Both of them fantasized about the next chance they'd get with each other while they happily drifted to sleep.

***********************

I hope you enjoyed this story! Leave me constructive criticism if you've got things to say. If you have ideas on sequels or have ideas of your own, feel free to comment or message me! I'm always looking for inspiration. I've got some ideas down for possible sequels to this encounter between Luke and Stephanie. Thanks for reading!