The Cramped Cabin Getaway Ch. 02

Story Info
Luke puts Stephanie in a state to use her however he likes.
3.3k words
4.34
33.8k
44

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 07/06/2023
Created 10/21/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thank you everyone who enjoyed and read Ch. 01, it made me so happy to see all the positive feedback. This is a direct sequel from Ch. 01. I'll be making more subsequent parts so please give feedback! As before, all characters are 18+ and I do not condone any acts of nonconsentual sex. Be smart, be safe, and always communicate with your partner. I hope you enjoy the next chapter of Luke and Stephanie!

****************************************************

Luke woke up in the morning feeling well rested. He opened his eyes and saw Stephanie, who was still sleeping facing him, but not snuggled up to him as she was when they fell asleep. He sat up slowly, yawning and rubbing his eyes before looking over at the others in the bedroom. Nobody else appeared to be awake. He checked the time on his phone and saw it was 8:12 AM. Not feeling tired enough to head back to bed, he sighed as he got up and left the room quietly.

After a bathroom visit, he went back in the direction of the bedroom, passing by the small kitchen. He looked over and saw Steph leaning on the counter with a glass of water. Stopping and moving into the kitchen, he walked up to Steph and began, "Hey, I really wanna sa-," but was cut off, as she leaned into him and put her lips on his in a kiss. Steph held herself there, locking lips with Luke for a few seconds, eventually pulling away.

"Don't apologize to me, Luke. I could've stopped you if I wanted to," she said, adding in a smile, "But you weren't the only one having a good time."

"I just thought I'd acknowledge that I probably crossed a line," Luke responded, "just so you don't think I'm crazy or anything."

"It was definitely bold, especially with everyone else around," Steph added, "but that kinda made it more fun, don't you think?" She smiled again at him and gave him a quick wink. Luke returned her smile, her wink bringing his focus up to her stunning eyes.

"I'm going to go clean up now," Steph said, passing by Luke on the way to get to the bathroom, turning so her back was facing him as she squeezed by in the tight kitchen. Luke went a little wide-eyed as her ass pushed up against him as she went by, and she stopped briefly directly in front of him, grinding against his groin before she continued towards the bathroom. She took a few steps before looking back at him while she moved, catching him in the act of getting a glance of her ample cheeks shaking behind her as she walked.

Even from that brief touch, Luke got very worked up. After getting a taste of her plump ass last night, he was exponentially more horny knowing he could get it again. Her act of teasing was a message, and Luke was going to give her a reply.

He went back into the dining room, sitting down at the table. Hearing the shower turn on in the bathroom, he got up and went back to the bedroom to make sure everyone was still asleep. He then walked over to the bathroom and tested the door handle, deviously excited to see that it was unlocked. Entering the bathroom, warm steam rushed by him, escaping the confines of the small room. He grabbed a towel off the hooks behind the door and set it on the counter, the other hand beginning to take off his clothes.

"Hello?" Steph said, peering around the shower curtain, having felt the influx of cold air. "What are you doing here?" she asked slyly, a small grin beginning on her face. Luke had just finished getting undressed, and her gaze fell down to his semi-hard member. In its current state it wasn't impressive looking, but Steph reminded herself how stuffed she felt when Luke was inside her last night.

"I thought I'd join you," Luke said, "I wouldn't want you to have to shower alone."

He pulled back the curtain with one hand, stepping into the shower. He had to pause for a second, taking in her body. This was the first time he had seen her without any clothes on. He had really only ever taken an interest in her perfect ass, but now saw the rest of her was flawless as well.

Luke put his arms around her waist, pulling her closer. She brought her hands up, cupping the sides of his face and bringing his lips to hers. Steph was only a few inches shorter than Luke, so they were at perfect height for them to make out at a comfortable position. They stood there for a while, hands working over each others' body, taking in the feeling while the shower ran. The sensation of her warm body against his was immaculate, further compounded by the soothing hot water raining down from above.

Luke took this opportunity to lower his hands down to her round cheeks, grabbing one in each hand. Their softness was exactly how he remembered them, and the added moisture gave his hands a newfound grip. This new angle of holding them while reaching around from the front offered him new handholds to knead and explore them, his brain entirely occupied by the feeling of the supple flesh. He was incredibly worked up now, having possibly the hardest erection of his life. Steph could feel his engorged cock pressed up against her belly.

"Someone's getting excited," she said, smiling as she pulled her lips away from him and began kissing around his neck, working up and down with a combination of quick pecks and long sucks.

"Then I think it's time for us to move on." He took one hand from her ass and used it to open the curtain, and helped her out of the shower. Steph reached back to turn off the water, and Luke wrapped a towel around her upper body. He then proceeded to lift her up, wrapping his arms around her waist (and copping another long feel of her ass cheeks), and moved her over to the counter and set her on top. The counter was long from front to back, so there was enough room for her to fully sit. He pulled her legs up onto the counter, planting her feet on it. This opened her legs and exposed her pussy to him fully, eyeing it as he gave his lips a quick lick.

Luke was a notoriously good pussy eater. A few years ago he had realized that if he got adept at it he could drive girls crazy, and after he had them dazed and cumming he could do whatever he wanted to them. How could they stop him after he gave them the best orgasm of their life? With his method, everybody got what they wanted.

To get to a better height, he got down on his knees in front of the counter, and started tracing his tongue around her groin, making sure not to get to the sensitive areas just yet. He needed to tease her now in response to her teasing earlier.

After keeping this up for a short bit, he began to move in towards the prize. He worked around her folds with his tongue, changing his intensity and movement to get a feel for what Steph liked. With his hands on her thighs, he could feel every involuntary twitch of her body as he ate her out. He brought his left hand down to work her folds and better expose her clit to him. He started with slow swipes of his tongue over it, occasionally sucking it into his lips but being careful not to pull too hard. He could tell he was getting to Steph, as she became even more moist and was starting to release audible gasps and moans. Luke was thoroughly enjoying himself, loving the taste of her and maintaining one of the harder erections he's had recently.

Luke's right hand was unoccupied, so he brought it down and began working a finger through her folds for additional stimulation. He put his middle finger right at the inside of her opening and felt a slight suction pulling him in. He obliged it, and slowly entered his middle finger into her as she gave a quick whimper, feeling her smooth walls adjust to the intrusion. He rubbed his finger around inside her, curling it to rub into her g-spot. After a few minutes of this, he added in his ring finger, stretching her open slightly more.

Steph's brain was being bombarded by sensations. Most of the guys she had hooked up with before either were bad at eating out or never offered to. They usually just wanted a piece of her ass, most likely in doggy too. Luke's efforts were by far the best she'd ever experienced, and very rapidly she was approaching the finish line.

The entire time Luke worked his fingers in her he continued his oral assault on her clit. He could tell she was getting close, so he maintained the speed and technique of his tongue with focus. Feeling her shakes and twitches, he could tell she finally had got there. Steph let out a string of moans and quick gasps as Luke continued, wanting her to ride her orgasm as long as she could. Steph was in ecstasy, almost writhing as she came harder than she knew possible. After feeling her coming to a close, he finally took his mouth off of her and retracted his hands from her.

Slowly coming down, Steph was completely out of it. Luke had seen that look before on previous partners, and knew she was going to be recovering for a while. Ready for his turn, he picked her up off the counter while Steph offered no resistance, and sat her on the toilet. Her face was lined up right about waist height, so he stepped forward towards her and placed the tip of his cock on her lips, rubbing them back and forth across the smooth skin. He ran a hand through her hair as he did this, taking in the sight. The prettiest girl he had ever seen was sitting there dazed from the most intense orgasm she'd ever had, and Luke's long, rigid cock rubbing over her face. After a few seconds feeling the plushness of her lips, he slowly pushed into her mouth.

Steph put up no fight against the insertion. Her brain was still foggy from her orgasm, and her mouth was open slackly, allowing Luke full reign to use it for himself. She would've wanted more time to get back to reality, but Luke wasn't going to delay using her. He pushed further into her mouth, and she took about two thirds of his length before Luke hit the back of her mouth. He pulled back out and placed both of his hands on her head, interlocking his fingers in her hair, and began a rhythm of thrusting a little more aggressively. Meanwhile, Steph's state had not changed one bit, like she was a passenger in her own body letting this assault on her mouth continue.

Burying himself as far as he could in her and hitting her throat, he pressed on the back of her head with one of his hands. Slowly, he could feel her throat opening to accommodate him. This brought Steph out of her stupor much more quickly, and she put her hands up on his thighs to try and stop herself from choking on his thick cock. Her resistance was futile, since Luke had just gotten the leverage needed to make her engulf his entire length in her throat. Her gagging and contracting windpipe massaged his cock, multiplying the pleasure far more than Luke expected. He pulled out of her throat and pushed back in, plunging repeatedly into the back of her tight throat as it began to loosen up for him. Not only did she have the best ass he'd ever had, but now she had the best mouth too. To allow himself free reign to use her throat and stop her from putting up a fight, Luke grabbed both of her wrists and held them above her head with one of his hands, the other maintaining its grip on her head.

Steph reflexively gagged on each pump in her throat. His cock had enough girth to almost fill her entire mouth, and forcing it down her throat cut off her air on each thrust. She'd given blowjobs before, but had never had her face fucked like this. With her hands above her head, there was nothing she could do to stop him from slamming repeatedly into her mouth, stuffing her throat full of his rod and its precum. Her mouth felt like a fleshlight that was his to abuse. She looked up at him, pleading with her eyes for him to let up his relentless attack at her gullet.

Luke saw a look in Steph's eyes which enticed him to go even harder. Even though he had just came only a few hours ago, he could feel another large load coming up. The visual of forcing Steph to take his cock as deep as she could into her mouth was setting off sparks in his head. Even though she seemed to have been a willing participant in last night's adventure, he wanted to set the dynamic that he was on top. She would become his to fuck as he pleased, and she would get numerous orgasms of her own that he would deliver to her if he chose to. But first, he had to finish this bathroom encounter.

Luke slowed himself down cause he wasn't ready to be finished just yet, he had much more for her planned. He pulled out and stepped back for a moment, letting go of her hands. Steph coughed and bent forward, saliva stringing from her lips as she massaged her tired jaw. While Luke did love the feel of her mouth, her best feature was obviously her ass. He needed to have it again, however this time he would try something new.

Picking her up under her shoulders, he led Steph over to the shower. It was a combination bathtub-slash-shower, with a thick-rimmed tub built into the wall. He brought her to her knees outside of the shower and bent her at the waist over the tub wall, her chest, arms, and head going into the tub. This put her in an ass-up face-down position on the edge of the tub. He took the opportunity to grope her lovely cheeks, and gave the right one a quick smack, still no reaction from Steph other than a short gasp at the strike.

Having already had a taste of her immaculate pussy, he went for a different target. Spreading her thick cheeks apart with both hands, he took a glance at her asshole before pushing his face forward and reaching out with his tongue. He licked around the outside of her entrance before pushing in with his tongue. He could feel her start to squirm, so he reached up and held her down with one of his arms while continuing to tease her asshole with his mouth. She continued to thrash, so he stood up while keeping one arm on her back. He reached behind him and grabbed both his shirt and her shirt which were resting on the counter. He rolled both of them up, and wrapped one around her head with the front in her mouth, gagging her. With the other, he tied her wrists together behind her back, stopping her from struggling any more.

Ready to claim his prize, he got down on his knees behind her. His cock was at full mast but had gone dry since being in her mouth. He reached over to the counter where a small bottle of lotion stood, and spread a little bit on his member. He could hear her quiet whimpering into her gag, which turned Luke on even more. Shuffling up behind her, he placed his tip on her puckered hole and pressed forward.

Steph immediately let out a muffled yelp. Luke thought it could've been a scream, but he had done such a great job with the gag he couldn't tell for sure. "Holy shit," he groaned, slowly savoring the inch-by-inch advancement into her tight cavity. He did not frequently go for anal, so this was a relatively newer experience. He could tell she didn't do it often either, as she was ungodly tight and it would take some time to stretch her out. Regardless, it was by far the best ass he had ever had.

Pushing back and forth while on his knees he thrust in and out of her, pressing up against her ass on each entry. He grabbed her thighs and spread her legs a little further apart, giving him more room to push forward. He moved his hands up to her plump cheeks and mauled them. It was almost comical how large her cheeks were in comparison to his hands, he couldn't even grab the entire cheek. He squeezed them with both hands, working the soft flesh while he fucked her ass. Satisfied with the groping, he brought his hands to her hips and began to fuck her for real, using his hand grip as leverage similar to doggy-style.

Steph was not having an amazing time. She had had sex many times before, but never let anyone near her asshole. She felt absolutely filled each time he drove all the way to the hilt. Her brain fog was fully cleared now, so she felt every thrust and grab he made at her ass. She had never been so full in her life. Despite this, she was just as turned on as the previous night, being completely in Luke's control.

He started to really go at her, pounding her into the side of the tub and watching her thick bubble butt shake in waves. Each time he jabbed into her tight hole, Steph would let out a groan through her gag. Her asshole was like a vice, begging to milk the cum out of him. He felt his orgasm coming soon, so he maintained his pounding of the poor girl for all she was worth.

Finally ready to spill, he drove as deep as he could and pulled her hips in close to him. Tingling waves of pleasure went up his spine and through his neck, and the same fuzz that went through his brain last night came back to him. He unloaded his seed deep inside her ass, and Steph felt herself filling up with the warm fluid. He dug his hands into her cheeks as he emptied himself into the bound beauty.

After multiple shots into her, Luke pulled out, her ass left gaping. He fell back, sitting on the ground and needing some time to recover. In less than a twelve hour span he had had the two best orgasms of his entire life, with a girl he had never thought in a million years he'd have this opportunity with. He looked over at Stephanie, still bent over the tub with her massive ass jutting out at him, her butthole gaping and slowly seeping the pint of semen he'd dumped in her. He couldn't help but laugh to himself, savoring the thought that the beautiful Steph was his fuck toy to use as he wanted.

He eventually stood up and pulled her out of the tub, undoing the binds in the process. He helped her step into the tub and turned the shower back on. He got in alongside her, and stood holding her in his arms as the hot water ran down both of them, refreshing them both after their intense session.