The Cramped Cabin Getaway Ch. 03

Story Info
Luke seizes an opportunity and strategizes about the future.
6.3k words
4.49
13.3k
19
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 07/06/2023
Created 10/21/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello everyone, after a long wait, the third chapter of the Cabin Getaway is here. I'm still coming up with ideas for future parts, since I think there is plenty more we can do with Luke and Steph (and maybe some of their other friends too). It may have undertones of Erotic Couplings or Group Sex in later parts, but I'll be trying to keep it NonCon/Reluctance since that is what I feel is the heart of this story. As usual, all characters are 18+, and warning: this story contains themes of noncon/reluctance.

**********************************************

After Luke felt he'd spent enough time relaxing in the soothing shower water, he dried himself off and went to fetch a new set of clothes. Stephanie stayed behind in the bathroom. All of the group's luggage had been shoved into one corner of the tiny dining room, meaning Luke had to rummage around to find himself fresh shorts and a shirt. Even after the long session in the bathroom with Stephanie, none of their other friends had awoken, or if they had, they'd stayed in bed.

Luke went to check on the group, opening the bedroom door and advancing into the small room. The creaking of the opening and the light shining through from the main area was enough to jump-start the wakeup process of the four groggy friends, who stretched their arms and legs and groaned from the soreness caused by the tight sleeping arrangements.

"Get up, people. It's time for day one," Luke said, ready to get on with their plans for the day.

Yawns and groans were the only replies Luke got as the group slowly began to rise. Eric and Nicole groggily rolled around on the bed, each trying to pull their shared blanket back over their own body. The rubber air mattresses began squeaking as Audrey and Jordan began to sit up.

In retrospect, Luke thought, it did not make much sense that Eric and Nicole had taken the bed, despite the fact they were dating. The two of them only took up half the area that Jordan and Audrey did. Jordan's large and muscular form made the Full-size air mattress look miniature; Luke did not understand how Audrey fit alongside him. She had a smaller body, but her large breasts would have taken up ample space on the mattress. She was wearing only short shorts and a sports bra, which gave a lovely view of her cleavage and the soft skin of her globes. Jordan and her were not romantically connected, but they must have gotten real comfortable with each other overnight as both of them had plenty of skin exposed. Luke took the opportunity to ogle her as she and Jordan got up off the air mattress.

Audrey was half Hispanic and half Caucasian, so she had a little more of a tan and darker hair than the other girls. She was the shortest one of the six of them, probably no more than 5'4" or 5'5" by Luke's estimations. Her characteristic feature, outside of her intriguing green eyes, were her massive tits. They were almost obscene in their size compared to her frame. The incredible size and beauty of her breasts was on par with Stephanie's ass. Despite their shape, Audrey's breasts did not look fake. An intelligent man like Luke who had ogled plenty of women before could tell that her look was entirely natural. He could not deny her beauty. However, Luke was simply much more of an ass man than a tits man, so Steph had attracted his desire to a much higher degree.

"Who's ready to swim?" Luke asked the group. Audrey had created a rough itinerary for the group's trip into nature. They had an entire week to spend at the cabin, so their plans did not need to be time-efficient; however, the organized and almost-OCD personality of Audrey made sure that some semblance of a plan was created. Their first day was going to be spent at the lake that was a short drive from the wooded cabin, around twenty minutes. It was a fair-weathered Sunday, the perfect opportunity to go swimming.

Audrey stood up from the bed, and Luke got an even better look at her. Her sports bra was a dark maroon shade, like red wine. Her black athletic shorts hung just below the bottom of her ass. Although she had just woken up, her face and hair still looked like a model's. Luke realized he was staring, so he glanced away for a moment. When he looked back, she met his gaze, smiling briefly at Luke before making her way out of the bedroom. Shit, Luke thought, she might have just caught him.

As she brushed by, Luke could not help but turn to catch a peek at her rear. Her cheeks shook lightly as she walked. It was nowhere near as plump and perfect as Steph's; then again, nobody else's on Earth could compare to Steph's in his mind. Audrey's was definitely big enough and nicely shaped that other girls would be envious of it, but Steph's was a whole other tier. Audrey was like a silver ring or necklace, beautifully crafted and shimmering, but Steph was the lavish platinum piece with carats upon carats of flawless diamonds, sapphires, and countless other gems. That didn't mean silver wouldn't still catch his eye.

He turned back to the room and noticed Jordan was fixated on the same subject he just was. The two exchanged nodding gestures, a mutual understanding that both of them were ogling her as she left the room.

Eric and Nicole were still rolling around on the bed, seemingly play-fighting with one another over who would get out of bed first. Jordan just chuckled at them and made his way out of the room himself.

As the morning continued, everyone got dressed and prepared to head to the lake. Steph commented that they should put their swimsuits on beforehand just in case there wasn't a place to change near the water. Luke quickly put on his swim trunks and waited for the rest of the group to get ready. The first he saw changed was Audrey. When she came out of the bathroom, he almost gasped audibly.

The bikini she had on looked like it was made for a child. The hot pink top was more taut than any fabric Luke had ever seen. The thin pieces supporting her thick jugs were just large enough to cover her nipples. The entire remainder of her breast skin was exposed to the open air. It looked like two watermelons held up by dental floss, or like a person trying to hold up two bean bag chairs, one in each arm. Despite how obscene it looked, her flawless skin and perfectly shaped tits were making Luke's mouth water, and he wasn't even a tit guy. Her bikini bottoms accentuated her medium-sized ass, making it more bubble-butt in shape. He definitely did not know she was hiding that much ass under her normal clothes. Jordan was in the bathroom and Eric was in the bedroom, so Luke was the only guy who was watching the show Audrey was putting on. He did his best to cover the outline of his cock through his shorts. He had gone rock-solid because of scantily clad Audrey.

As the rest of the group made their way in and out of the bathroom, Luke sat patiently. Steph was the last to use it and Luke waited anxiously for Steph to come out after changing. She was the last person to get ready. If Audrey's swimsuit reveal was anything to go by, Steph might make him cum in his shorts.

However, when she opened the door he was let down. Unfortunately she put on clothes on top of her bikini while in the bathroom, so he would not get a chance to see his favorite body in the world yet. Steph seemed to notice his look of disappointment and flashed a smirk at him as she walked past him, being extra provocative in the way she walked. He turned to get a view of her massive cheeks as she walked away, but he was caught red-handed as she looked over her shoulder. Damn, Luke thought, she knows exactly what she's doing. He would not let her tease him like that without repercussions.

Now that everyone was changed, they assembled in the kitchen before departing.

"Okay, I've got sunscreen packed for us, a bag of snacks and drinks, does anyone need sunglasses?" Audrey questioned as she put on a large t-shirt over her bikini. Looks like she's stopping the show for now, Luke thought.

"Is the lake going to be busy? That could be annoying if there's a hundred other people packed on the beach with us," Eric said.

"Yeah, is there another place we could go if it ends up being too crowded?" Nicole chimed in.

"There aren't any houses on the lake; it's just a public park on the mountain. When I looked it up it seemed like it was a fairly low-traffic area, you have to walk through the woods to get there. There's no parking near the water," Jordan said. Audrey nodded in agreement. Luke could not help but notice the shaking of her breasts every time she moved even the slightest amount. It seemed the show would be continuing. The oversize t-shirt did little to hide the lack of structure of her miniature bikini.

Just like their initial ride to the cabin, the group packed themselves into the SUV and made their way to the lake. The drive ended up taking slightly longer than expected, since they had to drive uphill through part of the nearby mountain range to get to the lake which sat up above sea level. They passed through forests and drove along dirt and gravel roads, a sight none of them had seen in months while at their urban college campus.

Steph sat next to Luke again, squished together in the third row. There was no music playing and the group was just chatting, so Steph didn't say anything specific to Luke about the previous night. Little do they know, Luke thought, only a few hours ago I was balls deep in this girl while everyone else slept. I used every one of her holes and made her cum harder than she ever had in her life. He wondered if any of the others were suspicious of them, or had heard them last night or in the bathroom and hadn't said anything yet.

He looked over at Steph. She wasn't giving anything away, so none of their friends would draw suspicion from Steph herself. It was impressive to him how she could jump from perfectly normal interaction in one moment to provocatively teasing him in the next. He liked that she was being more forward, but he still had to maintain his dominance over her. If he took her by surprise a few more times, she would learn to love being used by him.

Finally, they pulled into a small clearing with a "Parking" sign near the entrance. There was not a single vehicle in sight.

"Looks like we'll have a private beach today," Eric said, steering them to the far side of the clearing. They could see a part in the treeline where the path to the water was.

The group got out of the cramped car and made their way to the trail. They slung their towels over their shoulders and Jordan and Eric grabbed the football and frisbee they brought.

The walk was more treacherous than they had prepared for; the path was mostly dirt and mulch which got in between the toes of those of them wearing flip flops. They passed inclines and declines, having to watch their step at a few points scaling rock steps or dirt hills. About ten minutes into the walk, Audrey spoke up.

"Shit, we forgot the bag."

"What bag?" Jordan asked.

"The bag with our snacks and drinks. And the sunscreen. I forgot we had that in the trunk."

"Do we really need it?" Eric asked.

"If we're gonna be out here all day we'll need at least some water bottles," Nicole said.

"I can just run back and get it," Steph volunteered. "You guys keep going and I'll catch up."

"You shouldn't go back alone," Audrey said, "We're in the middle of nowhere."

"Yeah, we might not even be near the end of the trail," Eric added.

"I think I can handle myself."

"Steph, you--"

"I'll go too," Luke chimed in. "Just to have a buddy in case one of us trips on the rocks or something. Toss me the keys, Eric." Steph said nothing at Luke's self-invitation, but he did make intentional eye contact with her before she quickly looked away.

"If anything happens we'll call you guys. Text us when you get to the shore, so we know how long it is from the car to the water."

"Sounds like a plan," Jordan said.

The group separated, Luke and Stephanie hiking their way back while the rest of the group continued on. The two barely talked while they made their way along the trail.

When they finally reached the car, Luke opened the trunk with the key. When Steph went up to reach in to get the bag, she gasped as Luke quickly moved in behind her. His body pressed her waist against the car, effectively trapping her in place. She gave him a light slap on the arm to get him to move away. He grabbed the bottom of her shirt with his hands and began to tug it upwards.

"What do you think you're doing?"

"I want to see what you're wearing underneath," he said, still pulling the shirt up over her head. She fought back lightly, trying to pull it back down. In her position stuck against the car, she hid little room to get leverage against him.

"Well, you can look once we get to the water."

"Why not now? No need to wait." He succeeded in pulling the shirt off of her, but from behind he could only see the straps of her dark green bikini top. He ran his hands up her stomach before cupping her breasts in his hands.

"We've done this twice already in the past twelve hours, can't we save it for later?"

"We'll make this quick," Luke replied. He had no intention of being quick; he would take his sweet time. His cock was like a steel rod in his swim trunks, and he knew Steph could feel it prodding her legs. "And we might not get alone time back at the cabin. We gotta use any opportunity we can get."

"I think you mean you take every opportunity," she said as she tried to wiggle out of his grasp. His hands were too strong and his feet were planted too firmly for her to get any space.

"Guilty as charged." Luke kissed her neck as he stood behind her, and ran his hands up and down her body. He took time to admire every feature of her.

His hands started up on the back of her neck before moving to her shoulders, which he massaged lightly. Her brunette hair hung down over her back, which he brushed to the side to give him access to her perfect skin. He traced his fingers along the sides of her breast, easily accessible now that her shirt was off. He laid his head in the crook of her shoulder, where he could smell floral notes in her shampoo. His hands traveled inwards as they traced Steph's slight hourglass to her waist.

Her hips flared out, sitting atop her thick legs. Despite having full access to her ass that morning and the night prior, feeling it again was like meeting someone for the first time all over again. As his hands traveled down the sides of her legs, he was astounded at how her thighs just kept getting wider. He squeezed and felt the flesh, which was not too soft or too hard. It melted in his hands, but didn't lose its shape like fat. He had seen before the outline of her quadriceps, so he knew she had a lot of muscle too. Her legs were firm, voluptuous, and drove him crazy. Somehow, his cock was even harder than it was before. Finally, he arrived at his prize.

On top of her beautiful thighs was the object of his desire: her flawlessly-skinned, perfectly-shaped, voluptuously plump, and beautifully round cheeks. With his body pressed against hers, her ass was pushed outwards in all directions. They stretched the shorts she was wearing, which appeared to be almost bursting at the seams now that her cheeks were squished.

Throughout most of his groping, Steph had not said a word. They were so close together he could feel the movement of her lungs, noticing the shifts in her breathing rhythm as he passed by sensitives zones on her skin. He felt the small movements and twitches that arose when he brushed hands over ticklish zones. He relished the power he felt over her body.

Was she loving it, he thought, or was she just accepting her fate? He knew deep down that his roughness with her that morning had made her wet, and that he had the ability to bring her to orgasm. She always started off a bit reluctant and came around towards the end. Even if she didn't want it right here, right now against the trunk, he would make sure she would enjoy it.

Luke backed an inch or two away, just enough that Steph was not released from his trap, and dropped his swim trunks to his feet. At the same time, he pulled her short shorts down to reveal her bikini bottom. It was arduous to pull off the shorts since they clung so tightly to her ass. She filled them up completely, and then some. When he finally removed them, he placed them in the trunk.

Just as he imagined, her cheeks were practically spilling out of the bikini bottom, the thin piece of dark green fabric pulled deep into her crack. From the right angle, it would look like she had no bottoms on at all, since they could do nothing to contain her gargantuan rear.

He returned to his spot pressed up against Stephanie and his cock nestled in her crack, just like it had the previous night. Similar to then, the sight was wonderful. The two globes enveloped his cock, just the head poking out through the top like a turtle coming out of its shell. By moving his hips up and down, he could slowly thrust between them. Being pressed so close together had made a bit of sweat build up which lubed him as he hotdogged her. Luke replaced his hands on her stomach and chest, savoring the feeling of her skin as he planted kisses along her neck and back.

Steph put up little resistance. She knew the strength that he had, and that resisting him at this point would not be of any use. However much she wanted to leave and join the group, the small fire inside her enticed her to continue here with Luke; the last two experiences were rougher than any sex she'd experienced prior, but she had thoroughly enjoyed them. He knew how to take care of her, no matter how much control he asserted over her.

Having had enough fun with solely her cheeks, Luke decided to move on. He grabbed her bikini bottoms and pulled them all the way down. He made sure to check their surroundings, just in case any other cars had entered the clearing.

He rubbed his tip along the length of her folds, gathering some moisture to make his entry smoother. He could hear Steph's breathing spike in anticipation, so he continued to tease her by holding himself back from entering her. To him, this was revenge for her earlier teasing. He didn't want her to stop teasing him, but he had to let her know that she would be punished for it. Soon enough, she would love the punishment so much that she would tease him more and more.

Just then, he heard the buzzing of a cell phone. His was on silent, so it had to be Steph's. He let go of his cock and let it slide into the gap between Steph's thighs. He reached into her shorts and got out her phone. Audrey was calling Steph.

With his other hand, he quickly lined up his cock and entered Steph in one smooth motion, causing her to cry out. He then brought the same hand up over her mouth, stifling her voice. He started fucking her slowly, burying himself in her on each thrust at a pace that wouldn't make an audible clapping noise. He could feel Steph's groans through his fingers. Now that he was set up, he picked up the phone.

"Hello?"

"Oh, Luke? Hi. We just got to the water"-- Steph let out a loud moan that he silenced with his hand-- "and we just wanted to let you know that the walk gets worse and it's long. It took us like another twenty minutes to get here."

"Damn, how rough does it get?" He thrust on the cadence of his speech, disguising the slap of Steph's ass against him underneath his voice. She tried to cry out, but Luke tightened his grip on her mouth. "We're about to start walking again."

"Oh, you haven't started walking yet?"

Shit, Luke thought. He didn't even think about the math of the situation. If it's been twenty minutes already and it took barely ten to get to where they split up, she's thinking the two of them have been at the car this whole time. Audrey would definitely make assumptions.

12