The Cramped Cabin Getaway Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, it took a little longer to go back the other way. We ate some of the snacks too." It was the best he could come up with on the spot. Audrey laughed over the phone.

"Okay, just text us when you get close. Is Steph there?"

"Yup, here she is." He handed the phone to Steph. He kept his hand over her mouth, but loosened his middle and ring finger to allow her to open her mouth.

"Hello?...Yeah." Steph said, his hand still gripping her face. Luke heard Audrey speaking but could not make out what she was saying. The inflection of Steph's voice did not give off the impression she was getting railed, so Luke decided to change that.

He picked up his thrusting into Steph, not caring any longer to keep the sound of their fucking contained. He brought both hands to her hips and to pull her back onto him forcefully with each pump. Steph glared at him over her shoulder. She reached her other hand back and pressed it against his chest to try and slow him down. He quickly grabbed her arm and held it against her back, leaving her unable to fight back as her other hand held the phone.

"Yup...we're walking... back now...okay... see you." Steph had to pause between her words, as each thrust filled her completely with eight inches of rod. Finally she hung up the phone and Luke paused for a moment for them to catch their breath.

"Can we hurry this up?" she pleaded. Luke could see in her eyes she was begging him. But, he knew if he forged ahead, her demeanor would change, just as it did every time they fucked. So, he got back to work, eliciting a sigh from Steph which was quickly replaced by moans.

The warmth of her cunt enveloped him on each entry, followed by the plush cushion of her cheeks hitting his groin. They pressed against his body and conformed to his shape, pillowing outwards with a loud slap that was music to his ears. It was the third time he had fucked her in the past day, yet he knew he would never get tired of it.

Their fucking continued for a couple minutes. Luke held his pace, pounding into Stephanie as if their lives depended on it. If anyone was in the vicinity, they certainly would have heard the clapping of their bodies against each other. The sound echoed out into the clearing and made its way into the woods.

Despite Steph's challenge for Luke to hurry, he had no intention to cum like this. He suddenly stopped his thrusting. He stepped back and breathed heavily, not realizing how much of a workout the session was giving him.

"Why'd you stop?" Steph asked. Even though she had space to move, she did not leave the position Luke had trapped her in. She gave him an upset look over her shoulder, her eyes asking him to enter her again. That's what he was waiting for. She wanted it. If she wasn't fully annoyed before, she sure was now since Luke stopped in the middle of her build to orgasm. Her transition had occurred much earlier than he'd expected.

"Let's try something different." Luke leaned into the car to fold down the back row seats before climbing in. He quickly folded down the middle row seats too, making two rows worth of flat space.

"Get in." It was a quick command that Steph complied with immediately. He laid down and grabbed Steph's arm to pull her towards him. She got the message and straddled him.

As she climbed on top, Luke could not help but relish how the past day had gone. In front of him now was the most beautiful girl he'd ever seen, who had attracted his gaze and attention for as long as he could remember. He had never thought deeply about it, but he realized that each time he saw her, a smile rose on his lips and he'd forget about temporary worries. This goddess had always seemed out of reach, but now she was offering herself to him. Her intent was not casual, it was filled with desire. If he was going to keep this relationship going between them, he had to maintain his dominance. Hopefully, each time they fucked, she would love it more and more and her attitude would change much earlier in the encounter.

Swiftly she grabbed his cock and lined it up with her opening before slowly filling herself with his member. The two let out simultaneous moans. Steph got to work and started riding him, moving herself up and down his cock. She gripped him like a vice. Her ass loudly smacked his hips on each pump.

It was then that Luke realized that cowgirl was the best position to admire Steph's incredible body. He brought his hands up to grasp both of her bountiful ass cheeks, feeling almost like they were the controls to a vehicle, one that rode him while he was riding back. They spilled out of his hands, too large for any man to control fully. Their bodies continued to collide together in rhythm, Luke's member sinking repeatedly deep into Steph above him, who drove herself down on his thick cock, hitting all of the right spaces inside her to bring her pleasure of her own.

All the two could do was let out moans and groans as they found their points of pleasure: Steph angled herself so he rubbed past her g-spot on each entry, and Luke grabbed her hips in a way that allowed her cheeks free reign to shake and slam against him. Nothing was hotter to him than knowing that her ass was his, and he could use it any way and any time he wanted.

With one more move in mind, Luke slowed his pace to a stop, and lifted Steph up slightly with his hands on her hips to dislodge himself from inside her. However much he wanted to cum inside her, he needed a closer view of this ass. At the same time, he could give Steph what she needed.

He grabbed her legs and began turning her around above him. Steph partially understood his intentions. She made the assumption he was reversing the direction of their cowgirl position, but Luke was looking for even more than that.

Once she did a 180 degree turn, she was taken by surprise when Luke grabbed her by the waist and pulled her hips up to him. Steph's massive ass took up almost the entirety of Luke's vision. He reached up with both hands and grabbed both of her plump cheeks, kneading the flesh and watching waves ripple in all directions across their surfaces. He pulled her hips down to his face and began to aggressively attack her lips with his tongue. He added in strokes to her clit, starting off easy so he had space to ramp up.

Steph was not expecting this switch-up, but was not going to complain. Luke knew how to eat her out like a fucking professional. She closed her eyes and lost herself in the sensations made by his mouth. He had paused his own desires and went for her pleasure instead. She realized she wasn't returning the favor.

In front of her, Luke was still at full mast. His thick eight inches stood straight up before her. She couldn't believe that monster had been all the way inside her, and that that morning it had been buried in her ass. Not only that, but it had been balls deep in her own gullet. However, that inspired her; if she could do it then, she surely could do it now. Without further hesitation, she bent forward and took his first five inches in with no issue.

Luke's eyes went wide as he realized Steph had suddenly gulped down most of his member. He was anticipating the sixty-nine, but wasn't going to push her if it didn't happen. The point of this position was to make her cum, pulling her closer in his grasp. Her blowing him was a big step; she was voluntarily sucking him off, and it felt like she was putting in maximum effort to milk him of all he was worth.

He worked his tongue in all directions, his mind going on autopilot. His entire vision was still filled with her plump ass. He grabbed and gripped it in every way possible, never stopping the action of his mouth. Steph tasted so good, just like it did in the bathroom. The only thing he loved as much as Steph's ass was her flavor; he could eat her out every day for the rest of his life and die happy. The one-two punch of her bubble-butt and pussy was enough to give him tears of joy. He was smiling as he ate her out. He was in pure bliss.

Steph massaged his cock with her mouth, not fully throating it or sucking too hard, but rather methodically tonguing it, focusing on sensation rather than speed. She had given him a few gulps all the way to the base, but pulled off to focus on making him cum. To Luke, her mouth was heaven. She worked his rod like a seasoned cocksucker, begging to pull his seed from him.

Neither one of them seemed interested in stopping. For multiple minutes, each worked their craft and sent intense pleasure into their partner. Steph was first to close in on the finish, which Luke sensed. He dug deep, putting more pressure on her clit and added his fingers to rub along her folds.

In Steph's head, tingles and sensations went off like fireworks. Luke was repeating the techniques he'd used on her in the bathroom, sending her brain into a blur as he worked her folds and attacked her clit. He had learned a lot about what she liked from that prior experience, so Luke focused on those areas when eating her out this time. Before, she had been on the counter, but in their current sixty-nine position, Luke had more space and a better angle to enhance his oral assault.

Finally, the two sensed their joint impending orgasms. Steph did a few more quick bobs before she buried his entire eight inches down her gullet, continuing to work her tongue in the limited space of her stuffed mouth. Luke likewise united the actions of his mouth and hands to send Steph over the edge.

Steph came first, letting out a loud moan that reverberated through Luke's member, which finally tipped the scales for him as well. Both of their brains went foggy. Luke sucked down the juices that flowed from her cunt, and Steph tried her best to keep up with the torrent of seed that shot in bursts from Luke. Since he was still balls deep in her, she didn't really have to swallow as it shot directly down her gullet.

Eventually their climaxes subsided. Luke brought his hands back to her hips and ass, caressing them softly rather than kneading them. Steph pulled off mostly from his cock, but sucked his tip delicately and licked him up and down with methodical, passionate strokes. Luke was almost whimpering at the post-orgasm pleasure her mouth was delivering to him.

The two laid there for at least five minutes, Steph still on top of Luke, both casually enjoying the other's body. Their energy was sapped and neither was in a hurry anymore. Their friends could wait.

After some time they started to separate, stretching the muscles sore from the various positions. Steph did another 180, now in the same direction as Luke. She lowered herself down to plant a kiss on him, carefully and softfully. It was passionate and steadfast; the kind of kiss you give to one you love rather than a hookup. They held each other there for multiple more minutes, enjoying the tastes swapped between their tongues.

"They're... gonna wonder...why...we took...so long," Steph said, in between kisses. They both smiled amidst their makeout.

"Does that worry you?" Luke said.

"Worry in what way?" She knew what he meant but asked anyway.

"That the group could know about us." Luke looked at her with concern, but she did not seem to share the sentiment. "Audrey definitely heard us on the phone."

Luke himself did not particularly care what the others thought. Steph was the girl of his dreams, and nobody would make him self-conscious or change his decision to have her. He feigned the concern to see what Steph's vibe was. Was she equally into him? Was she hiding more feelings beneath that beautiful facade? Knowing how she felt about the opinions of their friends could offer him useful information.

Steph got up, straddling Luke's waist and putting her hands on his chest to support herself.

"No, I don't think it matters," she started, "Eric and Nicole are dating. We're all friends. They wouldn't stop us" She paused for a moment. "Do you think Jordan is into Audrey? I'm getting that vibe from them."

It would be understandable if he did, Luke thought. He himself was a bit into Audrey, at the least for her flawless breasts. She could never compare to Steph, but that didn't mean she wasn't hot as hell. If Steph was a ten out of ten, Audrey was at least a nine point five. He didn't want to reveal any of his own thoughts to Steph just yet, but he would test the waters so he could see how Steph thought.

"I could see it. They were cuddled up together last night." A little ironic coming from Luke, as him and Steph were also cuddled up that night, in addition to having sex simultaneously in a room with all their friends. "Did you see the swimsuit she's wearing? With that outfit she must be trying to impress him."

"I did see it," Steph said while laughing. She held her arms at her sides, squeezing her boobs together. "But maybe she wasn't just trying to impress him. How did that make you feel? Did you like what you saw? Whose were better: mine or hers?"

Luke grabbed her arms and pulled her down into another kiss. That was all the answer he would give her. Did he love Steph's tits? Yes. Were they as perfectly shaped, enormous, or eye-catching as Audrey's? No. But Steph had that characteristic bubble butt. And that face. And that taste, smell, and more. He wouldn't show his hand just yet. He had to maintain his forward dynamic with Steph; he could not admit he was completely starstruck by her.

By pulling her into a kiss and not answering directly, he was intentionally avoiding the subject of Audrey. Steph would wonder why he didn't give a definitive answer. If Steph felt like she had an opponent, it would make her crave Luke even more. She was competitive, and would fight to win him over. This beautiful, bubble-butt brunette would not let someone like Audrey take her man.

Even an ass guy like him had to admit that Audrey was stunning, but he couldn't say that directly to Steph. In Luke's mind, Audrey wasn't even an option long-term; she was a tool he could use to get Steph closer to him. If he got to fuck Audrey, that'd be awesome, but if not then he wasn't worried. It was clear to him that Steph was the subject of his attraction. The Steph who had pushed her ass against him as he had taken her sleeping form in the bedroom. The Steph who had allowed herself to be used like a whore in the bathroom. The Steph who seemed into him even when she was treated like a fuck toy.

He pulled away from the kiss.

"Ready to head back?" he asked.

"Let's do it."

They used an extra towel in the car to wipe themselves down before putting their swim trunks and bikinis back on. Luke grabbed the bag of snacks and drinks after they hopped out of the trunk. He put the seats back up to not arouse suspicion upon the group's return. After locking the car, the pair made their way to the trail, hoping their friends would not ask too many questions about their delayed return.

12