The Cramped Cabin Getaway Ch. 04

Story Info
Unexpected advances make Luke conflicted.
4.9k words
4.73
7.4k
10

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 07/06/2023
Created 10/21/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello everyone. Apologies for the long wait, but finally the fourth chapter of the Cabin Getaway is here. There are multiple more parts I want to write, which I will release very soon, and all of them will be in the NonCon/Reluctance vein, as that is the heart of this series. As usual, all characters are 18+, and Warning: this story contains themes of reluctance.

**********************************************

"You lead the way," Steph said, gesturing for Luke to start down the trail.

"Ladies first," Luke said, "I insist." She rolled her eyes at him, understanding his intention. There was no chance Luke would give up an opportunity to stare at Steph's ass for the next thirty minutes. They'd be scaling rocks, walking up and down hills, and he would get to see every single shake and jiggle of her cheeks. Even though they had just fucked in the back of a van, he could feel his cock starting to harden again. He wouldn't act on it, at least for now.

Luke hoped the group of friends that waited for them at the beach would not notice how long they were gone. While the trek to the car was certainly not a short one, there would be suspicion if they had taken too much extra time getting back to the rest of their friends.

As they made their way through the forest, slowly picking their way through rocks and low brush, Luke's mind wandered. The hypnotic nature of her backside reminded him of a time not that long ago, when the group of friends had spent the evening at their local sports bar for the World Series. He did not have any feelings for Steph at the time, but he could not deny she was gorgeous, and while he could not recall the colors or textures of her outfit that evening, the way they hugged her curves and flattered her skin tone was burned into his memory. As more drinks were consumed, his admiring glances became more obvious, and he recognized that Steph caught him staring at least a couple of times. Yet, she never said anything, and through the drunken fog, he had thought she might have even smiled.

Their fleeting glances were not the only interactions they had that evening. Upon leaving the bar, the group decided to save money and walk the mile and a quarter back to their dormitories. The entire gang was wasted, Eric and Nicole had their hands all over each other, they were singing and laughing as was common on their nights out. Steph was walking in front of Luke, and his sloshed mind could think of nothing else when her round cheeks, strong thighs, and the rest of her perfect body was in front of him. He did not often fantasize sexually, especially not about his friends, but on that occasion and state of mind, he could not help but imagine tearing the clothes from her body and having her right there on the sidewalk.

Luke wasn't sure what prompted it, whether she had caught him staring or she simply desired to, but Stephanie abruptly came to a stop in front of him, and in his slowed state Luke had walked right into her. This would have been a throwaway memory, if not for Steph pausing and grinding her ass against his crotch for at least multiple seconds before walking forward again. It was quick enough that Luke did not react, but long enough that in hindsight it must have been intentional. She had never turned her head to look him in the eye, so he could not see her expression, but he knew she must have felt the erection that had been stiff in his pants since he had locked eyes with her body at the beginning of their walk.

An outsider would think that event was a clear sign of her interest in him, yet Luke had never given that moment much additional thought. Their friend group was extremely close, and everyone was comfortable around everyone else. They talked about anything and everything, and they all were free to be themselves. Steph had never brought it up again, and nobody in the group had noticed, so the event never resurfaced outside of Luke's occasional daydream of what her body felt like against his. Luke could never deny Steph was gorgeous, but he had not seen her as a potential girlfriend, just as a friend who he happened to have a slight crush on. Often, he had to contemplate whether it was truly a crush for Steph as a person or lust for the shape of her body. Regardless, he didn't want to interrupt the connection the group had, and he imagined Steph felt the same way.

In this moment, Luke had the same erection in his pants as he followed her along the trail. The long walk to the beach went by fast. Having seen the first portion of it already before having to turn back to the van, Stephanie and Luke knew the optimal route to traverse the terrain. Swiftly they reached a less dense section of forest, which opened to a wide beachfront that surrounded a vast, oval-shaped lake. The rest of their friends were sitting in the sand a few feet from the water, some laying flat on their backs and others propped up as they chatted. As the group had predicted based on the sparse amount of cars in the lot, there was nobody in sight. The far shore was barely visible, and they were alone on their side of the water.

Steph and Luke reached the water near their friends and dropped the bag into the sand. They all took turns putting on sunscreen, eating a few of the snacks, and downing a few beverages. Since they had left the cabin early, it was only ten o'clock in the morning. They talked about random things while they sat passing time, but the sun was starting to heat them up, so Nicole suggested they head in for a swim. Clothes began to hit the sand, bikinis and trunks being revealed underneath. As had happened earlier that morning, Luke could not stop himself from making glances at Audrey, whose bikini had stunned him when he first saw her plump breasts and flawless skin back at the cabin. Nobody seemed to notice his ogling. Eric and Jordan started arguing about who was a better swimmer, which the group knew was clearly Eric.

They had witnessed Jordan's silly-looking technique many times due to never having learned how to properly move about in a pool. Despite that, he was relatively fast.

Although the whole friend group was tight, Eric and Jordan were more 'bros' with each other than with Luke since both of them were on the football team. Eric typically had to resort to subjects like Jordan's race, size, or height for his jokes, since Jordan was practically superior to him in every way. Jordan was their university's star linebacker while Eric was a backup wide receiver who did not get much playing time. The two would always quip at each other about how slow, ugly, or stupid the other one was. Jordan was in one of the 'best' fraternities on campus, in which all the guys were completely ripped and the parties were crazy and hard to get into. Eric did not join a fraternity and was not much of a physical specimen. However, by no means was Eric not a handsome dude, and he had been able to maintain a relationship with Nicole (who was objectively beautiful) while Jordan had not sustained any relationships in recent history. Luke did not have that same 'bro' relationship with them, but he never felt left out. Honestly, he was often happy he didn't, as the scuffles between the two often got heated.

"Bet you twenty bucks I could beat you to the other side of the lake," Eric said. Jordan had an astonished look on his face.

"Absolutely no chance. That's my twenty, easily." Jordan sprinted towards the water and jumped in, Eric following close behind. All three girls laughed at the boys' antics, and got up to follow them into the water. Luke and Stephanie watched as their four friends entered the lake, and he turned to admire Steph and the swimsuit struggling to contain all her fabulous parts. She looked amazing in the morning sun, her brunette hair shining from his angle, her skin smooth as ever, and little sections of her curves peeking between fabric and string begging to be given a break. That would have to wait for the time being, he thought.

"Time to get in?" Luke asked. The two went and joined their friends in the lake. The group spent a couple hours splashing around, tanning in the sun, and tossing the frisbee and football around. Luke did not see who won the race to the other side, but the result did not matter. Despite the boys teasing each other, the group was here to relax and have fun. These trips were the kind of careless fun they craved during the school year. The spring semester had been rough on all of them. This was their first chance to truly unwind in weeks.

As it got later in the afternoon, Luke found himself in the water with Audrey and Nicole, deep enough they had to tread to stay afloat, while Eric and Jordan wrestled on the shore. The three were discussing a possible group trip abroad and were contemplating destinations. Steph had begun to swim to shore to get a beverage. As the boys wrestling became a little more aggressive, Nicole decided to finally intervene, leaving Luke and Audrey floating alone. They chatted about random things, and laughed at the scene unfolding on shore, before Audrey posed a question.

"How did you sleep last night?"

"Oh, fine. It was a little cramped," Luke replied. "How about you?"

"Just fine?" she replied, ignoring his question. What was she searching for? "Yeah, it was whatever. A little cramped but I think we all made it work."

"Don't play dumb, Luke." He gulped. Was she going to say what he thought she would?

"I could hear you and Steph," she continued with a laugh, "She was practically spooning me from behind."

Luke mentally kicked himself for his stupidity. Of course someone would have heard him and Steph, they were having sex in a room half the size of your average bedroom. If Audrey had really been awake though, she must have been incredibly quiet. He remembered specifically that he tried to listen carefully in case any of the others were awake. It appeared he did not do a good enough job.

"You guys almost got away with it," Audrey said, "It was definitely quiet at first. But the way we were packed on those mattresses, I could feel it every time she got pushed a little bit forward into my back." She swam up closer to Luke, their faces only a few inches apart. He glanced over at shore, where none of the group was looking in their direction. "Steph doesn't usually go after that many boys, so you must have something special." Up this close to his face, her luscious lips were hypnotizing him. She ran her tongue along her top lip.

"I want to see what you're hiding down there," she finished, a devilish smile coming over her face. The next moment, Luke could feel a hand tugging at the waistband of his trunks. Slowly, a hand wiggled its way inside. The warm sensation of her fingers enveloped his cock, which was quickly becoming firm under the water. She moved even closer to him, their bodies practically touching, and started to kiss up and down the side of his neck, which sent tingles along his spine and down through the tips of his toes floating in the water.

Luke glanced again over to the shore, hoping nobody noticed the act that was occurring in the water. Jordan and Eric were still roughhousing on the shore, and the two other girls watched the fighting. Thankfully they all seemed occupied and weren't witnessing the interaction between him and Audrey, and they floated far enough out that nobody should be able to see what was happening below the surface.

The cold lake water contrasted the soft warmth of her fingers and palm. She wasn't jerking him off; it was more like she was massaging him. The water did not allow her hand to slide smoothly along his length, so she gripped him at different angles with various strength, using the leverage of each position to stroke him in more ways than just up and down.

Despite how amazing the sensations of her hands were on his member, his mind couldn't help but think of Steph. It wasn't like they were dating or anything. Hell, he practically assaulted her last night; it was a miracle that she wanted and enjoyed it. Guilt crept into his mind when he thought about how incredibly lucky he was that the situation turned out the way it did. But, since it had indeed worked out, his lust for Steph only grew. The fact that she enjoyed how rough and forward he had been drove his mind crazy. The way she had grinded her bubbly cheeks against him as he had held her, how he had covered her mouth to stop her moaning as her tight box had gripped and begged his cock to take her. The perfect girl had only gotten perfect-er. At the same time, he was getting close to being uncontrollably turned on by Audrey in front of him, her beautiful tanned skin shining in the water, her immaculate tits partially immersed, and her soft hand which was expertly fondling him. Regardless of who sensations came from, his body could not stop itself from craving for me.

Audrey came up off his neck and gave him a devious glare, and Luke knew instantly what it meant. He mouthed 'No' to her, given that their friends were right there, but her expression told him she refused. His eyes pleaded with her that this wasn't a good idea, but his raging erection told her otherwise. She slowly lowered into the water, disappearing entirely from view. A second later, something soft, warm and shaped like a tongue wrapped itself around his cock, while Audrey's hand had remained around the base. Tenderly she stroked and sucked him below the water, sending Luke's brain into a fog. About twenty seconds later she returned to the surface for a breath before quickly plunging down to return to his member. God, the feelings coming from below the surface were becoming too much, the situation was becoming too hot...

"Where's Audrey?" Luke snapped back to attention, looking to the shore, where Nicole and Steph looked out onto the lake, their hands covering their eyes to shield their view from the sun. Eric and Jordan continued to roughhouse. Thankfully, Luke and Audrey had not gone closer to shore, so the girls were still about thirty yards away.

"She's seeing how long she can hold her breath!" Luke fibbed, having to almost shout for his voice to reach the shore. Damn, he thought, that was a dumb cover.

"Luke, that's dangerous, we're not in a pool. Get her!" Nicole yelled from a distance. At that moment, Audrey pulled back from his cock, but did not yet resurface. He put a hand on her head, to keep her below the surface.

He gave a thumbs up to the girls on shore before going below the surface. The water was murky enough he could barely see in front of him, and could only just make out Audrey under the water. Before he could move, she had swam up to him, and planted her lips against his, still underwater. She put her hands on the side of his head and held him there, a few more kisses passing between the two. Luke had never felt lips as soft and caressing as hers, and despite slowly losing oxygen, the kiss was well worth it.

Their embrace held for only a short while longer, until she pushed off of him and swam backwards, putting some distance between them. Luke, now short of breath, came to the surface and gasped to refill his lungs. Audrey had come up about ten feet away. He looked to shore, where upon seeing the two swimmers alive, the two girls returned to watching the fighting between Eric and Jordan.

The afternoon came, and after more swimming, playing, and drinking, the group made the trek back through the forest to the car, prepared to head back to make dinner, have a campfire, or find some other outdoorsy activity to do. There was no homework to be done, no emails or tasks needed to complete, so the rest of the night was theirs, the second night of seven in their week-long rental at the unexpectedly tiny cabin. They made it back to the van, and began putting their things away.

Luke hopped into the third row, as he usually did, since he was the smallest of the three guys and did not mind giving up a middle seat to one of the girls. Audrey jumped in and made a point to volunteer to take the other third row seat next to Luke. "It's only fair, I haven't sat in the back yet on this trip." It was not an aggressive move or surprising, as she often volunteered to sit there given her size, but given the known contexts in Luke's mind he knew it was a play to get next to Luke instead of Steph--hopefully Steph did not take it that way, he thought. Steph got into the second row, and for a moment locked eyes with Luke, but he could not decipher anything from the blank expression on her face.

By the time they took off and began the trip back to the cabin, the sun was beginning to set. Nicole had immediately dozed off in the front passenger seat, and Jordan and Steph appeared to have done the same in the middle row, their heads resting against their respective windows and Jordan beginning to snore. Despite the loud music Eric was playing, people were getting some sleep--except for Audrey and Luke.

In the tight backseat, Luke's horniness was getting tested. His right leg and her left were in constant contact, and at some point during the ride her hand had come to rest on his thigh, incredibly close to his crotch. Whenever that had occurred, his erection grew in his shorts, extending down one leg of his underwear, which happened to be the one Audrey had rested her hand on. Now, she was practically gripping his member through his shorts. Yet, being in a van surrounded by their friends, the two said nothing. At least the middle row had three seats, so there was no way to see what went on in the back seat below the neckline.

"Do you mind if I sleep?" Audrey asked.

"Not at all."

Audrey began to reposition herself while Luke looked out the window, until an expected weight fell in his lap. He had thought Audrey would lean against the window, but she instead decided his crotch would be the ideal place to be.

Now laying in his lap, Audrey pulled down his shorts and underwear just where his dick rested, allowing it to spring free up into the air. It was the first time she had seen it outside of the lake, and she was impressed by his girth and size. She had already gotten a good impression of his manhood while throating him in the lake, but seeing it for real got her a little wet down below.

Luke did not stop her advancements, despite his initial thoughts of reluctance. What the fuck would happen if someone turned around and saw what was happening? What would Steph think? These thoughts were drowned out as Audrey put the tip of his rod in her mouth, and her plush lips surrounded his glans. Luke had never felt a sensation like this before. He had had standard blowjobs from past girlfriends and flings, but none stood out to him as impressive. Fucking Steph's face was the best throat he'd had, but that sensation was distinct from sensual, slow head. Maybe it was the scenario, the danger of being found out, that was getting to him. The same thrill he felt when taking Stephanie in the bedroom could be what he felt now. But rather than think, he body was telling him to focus on the sensations.

Still sucking the head of his dick, Audrey undid the bikini under her shirt with one hand and pulled one of Luke's hands under her shirt, placing it on her left breast. Luke was about to retract his hand, but like it had a mind of its own his palm and fingers began kneading the soft flesh. The smooth skin and plumpness begged him to be grabbed and fondled, and his horny brain would not deny it. After a minute or two of groping and sucking went by, Audrey repositioned her head so she could begin to take him deeper into his mouth. As he hit the back of her throat, he thought of Steph, whose throat he had demolished that morning. He took his attention off Audrey to check on Steph, and saw that she was still sleeping. Thank god. If she saw this happening, his heart would have dropped. The thought of upsetting Steph caused him to react in ways he hadn't in similar situations before.

12