The Cramped Cabin Getaway Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Yet, here he was in the back of the van, not stopping Audrey's advances, his cock being engulfed by his buxom friend of multiple years. But then again, what would really be the downside? Audrey was definitely hot, just not as much his type as Steph was. Stephanie's ass was on another level from any other feature he'd ever seen on any woman, but Audrey's tits were certainly up there on the leaderboard. He recalled earlier that morning when he had seen Audrey in her swimsuit leaving the bathroom, and how horny he had become almost instantly. And when he had gone back to the car with Steph, who had called him to check on them? Audrey. A thought popped into his head: was Audrey jealous of Steph? Did she call not because she wondered if they got lost, but to see if something dirty was happening at the van? He could not decipher her intentions just yet, especially not when she was currently blowing him better than he had ever felt in his life.

Luke could not help but compare again the blowjobs from Steph and Audrey. At first glance, he felt that Audrey was doing a better job. She had thicker lips which massaged him as she bobbed up and down, and she was creating these intense sensations with only her mouth, no hands. She was slurping at least ninety percent of his length with ease. Audrey must be well-practiced, he thought, especially given that she was doing this with little to no noise, and not a singular gag. A bonus point for Audrey was that her large breasts were pressed against the side of Luke's leg, and even that limited contact was making him even more turned on.

However, to be fair to Steph, the first time Luke was in her mouth was when he face-fucked her in the bathroom, so she didn't have a chance to show off her technique. He had used her throat like a pussy and she had done a great job accepting his entire length. He could not judge the two of them fairly until he had gotten more from Steph. He needed a chance for Steph to show off her skills, but their current dynamic was not slow and sweet--it was hard and fast, which Luke liked even more. Could he employ that dynamic with Audrey?

Luke did not keep up his mental comparison for long, as the feeling of Audrey engulfing him was so intense that he could no longer focus on anything else. He stifled groans as she picked up the speed of her bobbing, somehow remaining stealthily quiet despite the suction and saliva flowing freely about his lap. She would switch between taking his length and pulling out to lick him up and down like an ice cream cone. Thank God the music was loud and his friends were sleeping, as the volume of Audrey's oral techniques were increasing as she pushed to make him cum. Her green eyes stared up at him, practically begging him to plant his seed in her throat.

He had to talk with Steph later. Whatever level of amazing Audrey made him feel physically, he did not want to push Steph away. Whether or not he wanted to admit it, he was slowly becoming more emotionally connected to Steph. He could see himself dating her. Audrey was prime hookup material, but Steph was something else. If he could manage to balance keeping Audrey on the side for quick fucks and get closer to Steph personally, he would pull off one of the greatest achievements of mankind. He pondered his situation while going back to squeezing Audrey's breasts, and her smile signaled she was enjoying it.

So far, Audrey had taken the lead in their interactions. It was time for him to show her what he was all about. He placed his hands on her head and started doing the bobbing for her, pulling her a little deeper than she had taken him before. She fully adjusted her sitting position, not fully horizontal, legs curled, her head facing down directly into his lap. At this angle, he could now push her nose all the way to his pubes, burying himself in her poor gullet on each stroke.

He had already cum that day twice with Steph, once in the bathroom and once in the back of the van. That girl had swallowed his cock, accepted his aggressive advances, and even let him pop her anal cherry, all within 24 hours. Was it right for him to feel this way about her already, or were things too fast for her to care if he was fucking with Audrey? While thinking, he could feel himself getting close to finishing, so he grabbed Audrey by the hair and pulled her down deep on his cock, now pushing slightly past her throat barrier. She hadn't gagged before, but this thrust emitted a slight croak from the mouth-stuffed slut.

He pushed her head a bit to the side, taking his cock with it, so he could look into her eyes as he dominated her throat. He continued to hold her head, letting her know he owned her mouth at that moment. His orgasm continued to build, until he finally shot off, seeing Audrey's eyes go wide at the first glob entering her esophagus. He continued to drain himself into the girl, not letting her come up for air. He would have to find a way to balance these two, Steph and Audrey, as the sight of her swallowing his load surrounded by their friends in a van was possibly the hottest thing he had seen that day. Or was it Steph's cheeks as he had his way with her asshole? Those situations head to head would not be a unanimous decision.

Given Audrey's acceptance of his roughness, he knew he could continue to bend either of them to his sexual will, but he wanted Steph to start to feel for him as he did for her. Did he feel the same for Audrey? His aggression was just the way his mind worked sexually, and Steph was starting to buy into it. Would she make it all the way, would she date him? Would Audrey? These questions ran through his mind as Audrey's throat continued to contract around him, and he finally realized he had not let her up for air for a while. She came up with a gasp and a smile, and wiped a streak of cum from the side of her mouth.

She tucked his now shrinking cock back into his pants, and laid down for real with her head in his lap, prepared to sleep after throating Luke's cock for the better part of the car ride. Based on how long it had taken, they still had plenty of time to rest before they returned to the tight cabin. Unknowingly to Luke, she had waited for him to take control of that situation. She knew she had to initiate, as Luke did not have that initial spark to catch the ladies, but ultimately she needed a man who would take control. Little did she know, Steph had had the same plan. The two girls had unintentionally cast their lure to the same guy, one who could meet their desire to be taken but who was having trouble determining who he wanted to take more.

His next actions would have to wait. After his third orgasm that day, he was ready for a nap. His mind and body were drained, and he had a beautiful girl laying in his lap, with his cum settling in her stomach. In the seat in front of him was another beautiful girl, who had also received his cum that morning. Luke looked out the window, watching the trees of the forest go by, the sun finally setting beyond the horizon, and drifted off to sleep, uncertain about what could transpire that evening upon return to the cabin.

12