The Crash

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His mother left soon after. Though they spoke of other things, clearly she was angry with Mark. She said she might not be able to visit the next day and even that she might have to fly home if Mark's father needed her.

Mark had only thirty seconds to wonder what Evan had said to his mother to give her the idea that they were closer than he had told her because just then Evan, accompanied by stunningly beautiful and slightly familiar Chinese boy, walked into his room wearing their school uniforms, including ties and formal blazers.

"Hi Mark," he said smiling broadly, "This is my friend Frank."

Frank smiled beautifully too, but didn't speak. He had an expensive camera hanging around his neck. Mark had noticed Frank walk past the door and glance in more than once while his mother had been visiting.

"We have been down in the cafe having coffee and donuts. We bought you one," said Evan, and put a paper bag on Mark's table.

Mark guessed that they had been waiting for his mother to leave before coming up. Evan had been sending Frank up to find out when he was alone.

"Thanks," said Mark. "My mother told me how you met here last time."

"Yes, it scared the hell out of me when I walked in here and saw them this morning. I had to make up for it by acting calm but then they trapped me into having coffee with them. I almost didn't make second period."

"Why did it scare you so much?"

"Well, you know..."

Evan blushed and looked at the floor. Then he quickly changed the subject.

"May I please ask Frank to take a picture of you and I?"

"Yes, of course," said Mark. He was sitting back in bed now. "I hope I don't smell too bad. I've only had sponge baths since the accident."

Surprisingly, Evan came right over to Mark and smelt him. Mark hadn't seen him so close before and he felt suddenly aroused.

"You only smell like a hospital," he said smiling into Mark's face. "Like some kind of disinfectant. But where is your comb?"

"Oh, it is in the draw there."

Evan found the comb and Mark put his right arm out to take it but Evan ignored him and began combing his hair. Mark found himself very moved by the intimacy of it. He had to blink away tears. He was confused about Evan. He contradicted his previous experiences, because Evan had a very masculine and mature way of speaking and manner, yet he was also behaving like a teenage romantic with a sudden crush. Mark could tell by the way Evan was looking at him and combing his hair that Evan adored him, but Mark wasn't really aware that he was looking at Evan in the same way.

One thing that Evan couldn't see though was Mark's aching erection thanks to the hospital blankets that Mark had pulled up to his waist. Evan half sat on the bed and put his arm around Mark's shoulders unselfconsciously. The smiling but silent Frank snapped a few photos. A handbell was rung out at the nurses station that signalled that the evening visiting period was over and that visitors had to leave.

Mark almost expected a kiss, but Evan just squeezed his right hand, possibly a little too hard considering his injury.

"See you later Mark," he said smiling.

"Thanks for visiting Evan. I hope you..."

"I will try to come again tomorrow. Is there anything you need?"

There most definitely was, but Mark said, "No, I will look forward to it."

The smiling Frank nodded his head and finally spoke, "bye."

Mark's mother did visit again in the morning but said that she had to fly back home for work and wouldn't be back for a few days. Mark's mother was the CFO of his father's agricultural machinery company that now had seven distribution centres and nearly a hundred and fifty employees. She actually did most of the complex management of the company. She didn't mention Evan again and spoke only of a new deal that his father had just negotiated.

In the evening, his bosses from the cafe where he worked part time came for a visit as well as two of his uni friends. The owners of the cafe were a middle aged gay couple. Mark hadn't been very close friends with them, but nevertheless they had done an enormous amount of work on Mark's behalf since his accident. His motorcycle had been retrieved and a claim lodged against the insurance policy of the woman who had driven the four wheel drive into him. The motorcycle was already in the repair shop. A claim had also been lodged against her third party personal injury liability insurance. It was likely that Mark would receive a significant payment. Mark was very grateful but he noticed Frank walk past the door and smile in at him, then walk away. Mark acted as if he was very tired. His visitors took the hint and left.

Moments later, Evan walked in. Frank was not with him.

"Oh hello Evan, I knew you were coming because I saw Frank walk past. Where is he?"

"Frank has gone to see a movie with his boyfriend," said Evan, smiling, but then he became more serious. "Your mother is not coming to visit tonight?"

"No, she has gone back home. She had to work."

"Oh, that's good. I mean... I mean that we can have some time."

"Yes, but you didn't tell me why you were afraid when you met my parents here."

"Well, you know..." said Evan again.

"No, I don't." said Mark smiling at him.

"Well, I didn't realise who you were. It is a really weird coincidence. You know I went to primary school with your brother?"

"Oh, no, I didn't know."

"Well I think just about everyone in Mudgee knows about you, how you came out as gay when you started high school, well all the kids did anyway. It was huge. So... I just thought if anyone saw me with you... I mean... my dad would go ballistic if he knows I am gay."

"Oh, I get it. Actually my mother warned me off you too. She is worried that your father would take it out on their business if I..., actually I don't know what she is thinking. Maybe that I will corrupt you."

Evan laughed.

"So Evan, I guess you don't have a boyfriend?"

Evan looked hurt for a split second, but then he looked directly back at Mark with strange nervous and sexy smile that made Mark's body hum.

"No, I don't, but I'm working on getting one."

"Oh really," said Mark smiling. "Do I know the lucky guy?"

"Actually, yes you do. You and he are quite close."

"Have you kissed him yet?"

"Umm.. no I haven't actually."

"Maybe you should."

"Maybe I should."

Evan looked back at the door but then walked around the bed and pulled the curtain so that Mark and he could not be seen by anyone walking in the corridor, then he walked slowly to Mark, looking at his eyes and lips. Mark was almost expecting an awkward kiss from an inexperienced shy boy. That was not what he got. Evan knew how to kiss. Boy, did he know how to kiss.

It was cut short by the bell again. If Evan was going to have to wait until his other visitors left before he came in, they would only have a short time together each day. That was until he could get out of hospital. The doctors were keeping him at least until Monday when he would be X-rayed again and reviewed. They warned him about how close he had come to losing the use of his left arm and that impressed on Mark that he had to be grateful and patient.

When Evan stood back up after kissing Mark, he had a very obvious erection in his fairly tight fitting school trousers. He looked down at it unselfconsciously. "Umm.. see what you did Mark!" and laughed. Mark lifted his blanket and showed his own tent pole under the sheet. They both laughed again but Evan said, "Hey! Put it away! If I don't go down how will I get out of here?"

The nurse's bell rang again. "Is it still obvious?" asked Evan.

"No, it's okay now," lied Mark.

Evan gave Mark another quick kiss.

"See you later Mark."

Mark had no visitors at all during the morning visiting period. He tried to use the hand shower after lunch because he did believe he didn't smell clean, though he found it very difficult and then couldn't dry himself properly. He realised that he was thinking about Evan almost constantly and feeling something he had not felt before. He hadn't met a boy who was so masculine, virile and sexy but who was also a romantic, sensitive and caring. The guys he had found himself with had been either one or the other. Mark realised that what he was feeling about Evan was something he had never really felt before. He was falling in love.

But he had to take the warnings that his mother, and even Evan had given him seriously. If they were to find themselves in a serious relationship, it would probably have to be kept secret from both their families. Also, if and when it ended, it would have to end well, though already, Mark found it unimaginable that he would do anything to hurt Evan. His mother was right when she had called him a "bull in a china shop". He knew that was how he had often behaved with people's emotions. On one hand it meant that he had never had the slightest inhibition telling people that he was gay because he didn't think he had any control about what other people felt about it. But it also meant that he was often callous with other people's feelings and didn't realise when he said something that hurt them.

His thoughts then moved on inevitably to sex. Mark considered himself to be versatile. He found himself topping the romantics and bottoming for the tornados. He actually preferred the tornados when it came to sex but contradicting his own brash nature, he often later felt used by them and emotionally unfulfilled. He still could not put Evan cleanly into either category and so could not satisfactorily imagine or fantasise about sex with him.

In the evening, he was again swamped by visitors. There were a few friends from uni, but his sister, her husband and their children arrived and then surprisingly, his older brother had flown up from Melbourne. It would have been very rude to put on a tiredness act, but in any case, there was no sign of Frank checking out the visitor situation and no sign of Evan. When the nurses bell rang and all his visitors filed out, a chasm of loneliness loomed, however only moments later Evan walked in dressed in T-shirt and jeans and carrying a bag.

"Evan! God I'm happy to see you, but the bell has already gone."

Evan walked over and kissed him, without pulling the curtain. Mark could sense a new kind of desperation about him. He spoke quietly even though there was no one else there.

"I thought I might help you have a shower. You do actually pong a bit. Do you want to?"

"I'd love to."

"Tell the nurse when she comes. I'm going to hide in there."

Evan went into the shower room and closed the door. A moment later the nurse came in. She was obviously about to speak but then looked around the room and said to Mark,

"Oh, I thought you still had a visitor. Dinner looks like it is running a little late tonight."

"Can I have a fresh towel? I might try to have a shower before dinner."

"Are you sure you can manage? You can't get that plaster wet you know. Why don't you wait until after dinner and I will send one of the ENs to give you a hand?"

"Thanks, but no, I think I can manage it by myself."

Mark counted every second until the nurse returned with fresh towels and a washer.

"There is a buzzer in the shower..," she said turning towards the shower door.

"Yes, I noticed it. I will buzz if I get into any trouble," said Mark urgently but calmly, stepping towards the shower door before her. "Excuse me, I need to use the toilet," he said.

She turned away, but then started pulling the blankets and sheets off the bed. Mark quickly entered the bathroom. Evan was hiding behind the door but there was a mirror on the far wall that meant he could easily be seen if the nurse looked. Mark quickly pushed the door closed behind him and turned the lock. Mark realised that through the lock offered some privacy, it was of the type that nurses could bypass from the outside in case of an emergency.

He looked at Evan and put his finger to his lips to indicate that he should be quiet because the nurse was just outside changing the sheets on his bed. Mark thought that Evan looked nervous but then he realised that his expression was something else entirely. He looked serious as he walked slowly towards Mark. His beautiful green eyes were sleepy. He pulled Mark into his arms and kissed him wildly. Mark was wearing boxer shorts and a hospital gown that tied at the back. Evan held Mark in his arms then undid the ties of his gown, then he took it off and threw it into a basket near the door. Evan came back to Mark and rubbed his hands through the hair on Mark's chest, then kissed him again.

Mark happened to see himself in the mirror. Luckily he had had a haircut the day before the accident. He kept it short because it felt better inside his bike helmet, but he was shocked at his beard growth. He usually only shaved every second or third day, but he had never seen himself looking so scruffy. He ran his hand across his face and said quietly to the mirror, "shit!"

"Can I shave you first?" whispered Evan.

"Yes please," said Mark, though his mind was running wild about what the "second" might be. He could tell that Evan was as horny as a dog and it was making him feel more than a bit crazy. It didn't help that Evan now began to take his clothes off. He pulled his T-shirt off to reveal a fine lean athletic body with perfect subtle muscle tone. He had fine black hair on his chest. He then sat on the toilet to take his shoes off and then pull his jeans off. He was wearing dark green lycra trunks underneath. When he stood back up, Mark could clearly see the shape of his average length, but very fat erection and a dark stain of precum at its head. Mark's erection was even more obvious as a substantial tent pole in his boxers.

However, Evan went about the business of running some warm water into the basin, wetting Mark's face, then lathering it with shaving foam. He started to shave him from the front, but then decided to stand behind Mark as Mark faced the mirror and shave him like he would shave himself. Evan put one arm around Mark's body and shaved his face carefully with the other. Evan was concentrating on what he was doing and they only occasionally caught each other's eyes in the mirror. Mark could hardly believe this stunningly beautiful and sexy young guy was being so caring and intimate with him.

When Mark was shaved Evan said, "Shower now?"

"Okay."

"Well, get them off then," said Evan smiling.

Mark was struggling to get his boxers off with one hand. Evan immediately reached down and pulled Mark's boxers right down to his ankles. It was a little embarrassing for Mark. Not because he was naked or that he was displaying his erect cock, but to not go into too much detail, it isn't easy to keep your behind perfectly clean when you don't have the use of both arms, and sponge baths are not very frequent or effective. There was no sign from Evan that he noticed anything. He picked up Mark's boxers from the floor and threw then into he dirty laundry basket, then led Mark into the shower.

He used the hand shower to wet Mark's body being careful not to get the plaster on his arms too wet. Again Mark watched his face as he worked. He was concentrated and caring, though he was getting his own body just as wet as Mark's. He shampooed Mark's hair and then he got the shower gel and started lathering Mark's body. When it came to Mark's backside and anus, Evan had no inhibitions but things started to heat up when it came to his cock. He took Mark's cock in his hands and lathered it up, while looking into Mark's eyes. He kissed him again, and then slipped around behind him to rinse his cock and balls and then rinse his back. Suddenly, Mark realised that Evan had pulled his trunks off and was standing behind him, holding him in his arms naked. He could feel Evan's hard cock pressing against the top of his buttocks.

Evan started kissing his back and giving him little bites as he rubbed his body against Mark's back and pressed his cock into the top of Mark's butt crack. Mark reached behind him and took Evan's cock in his hand. He loved the feeling of a nice fat heavy meaty cock.

Evan said in a sexy deep voice, "Do you want it Mark?"

"Oh yes," Mark could hardly get the words out. It was a completely new experience for him. He had usually been the more assertive partner even when he wanted to be fucked because his partners had nearly always been inexperienced.

Evan turned away and went to the small backpack he had brought with him. He took out a condom and a bottle of lube. Mark turned around to watch him roll the condom onto his nice fat penis and take in the full glory of Evan fully naked. He was beautiful. His legs and thighs were quite hairy though he only had a little hair on his body, mainly on his chest. His balls hung evenly in their large rounded sack. He was uncut but the head of his very fat cock was fully exposed as he looked down and carefully rolled a condom into it. He had a nice jet black bush above it and a trail that lead up to his navel.

When he had the condom on, he looked back at Mark, his beautiful green eyes partly hidden behind the long wet bangs. He smiled but his expression had something like a wolf about it. Mark leant against the basin and spread his legs wide. He could only support himself with his right arm. His left was still in plaster nearly up to his armpit. He was looking into the mirror above it as Evan stood behind him and looked back at him. Evan wrapped both his arms around Mark's body, pulled him back upright and kissed him wildly on his back and neck then Mark turned his head take Evan's passionate kisses on his mouth. Evan aggressively pushed his tongue into Mark's mouth and Mark let him.

Mark heard the click of the lube bottle and then Evan rub the cold slippery fluid around his hole and finger him as he continued to kiss him and hold his body. Then he gently guided Mark to lean over against the basin again, though he used one arm to support him across his chest. Mark looked at the mirror and saw that Evan was looking down at his own cock and lubing it. Then he felt its head against his anus. He saw Evan look back into the mirror and into Mark's eyes. His mouth was slightly open and Mark could not imagine such a beautiful young guy could look so hot and horny. Mark's own cock was dripping a long silver thread of precum that reached half way to the floor.

He felt Evan's cock prodding against his hole, forcing itself in slighter further with each prod. It finally breached his sphincter and slid fully inside.

Mark let out moan of pleasure.

"Mark? Are you right? Do you need any help?"

It was he voice of the nurse, quite loud, just outside the door.

Evan looked at Mark in the mirror. He was wide eyed but smiling. He held his cock inside Mark.

"Thankyou nurse, no, I'm fine," said Mark loudly and calmly. He looked back at Evan also wide eyed and surprised, but close to laughing. Evan put both his arms around Mark under his arms and up his chest, then supported him with his hands holding the front of Mark's shoulders. They heard the nurse talking to someone else outside and then the voices fade. Mark nodded to him.

Evan pulled back and thrust his cock back while looking into Mark's eyes in the mirror. He gradually got faster and faster. He fucked like a tornado boy but Mark knew he was no tornado boy. He kissed Mark's back and neck while he fucked him and again Mark turned his head back as far as he could to feel Evan's perfect passionate kisses.

Evan took one arm away from supporting Mark's body and reached down for Mark's dripping cock. He put his hand around the shaft and ran it slowly up and down the shaft as he continued to fuck him. Again they were looking at each other in the mirror. Evan's mouth was now wide open and his expression of wild pleasure. He sometimes closed his eyes. Mark couldn't take his eyes off him.