The Crash

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly he started breathing very heavily and started wanking Mark harder and faster. He put his head down on Mark's shoulder and gently licked and bit him while voicing a soft whimper. He slowed down but it was too much for Mark. He orgasmed like he couldn't remember ever doing before. He yelled quite loudly "Aaaahh, aaah" as Evan continued to hold his shaft. He didn't care about the nurse, but she wasn't outside anymore.

Evan held his cock inside for a little longer while again they kissed. He pulled it out and then turned Mark around to face him and kiss him again then hug him tightly. Evan then pulled the condom off his softening cock, wrapped it up in some toilet paper and put it on the basin. He turned on the hand shower, adjusted the temperature and washed his cock. Mark watched in wonder. Evan called him over and then he soaped and washed off Mark's cock and anus, again very unselfconsciously and with care. Mark started to get hard again. Evan gently slapped his cock.

"Down boy. You've had enough for today."

That didn't help.

They realised that they had forgotten to bring in clean clothes for Mark. Evan put on clean trunks from his bag since his green ones were wet. He had come well prepared. He got dressed and then crept out into the room and retrieved a white T-shirt and boxers for Mark.

"There is a guy in the other bed," he said when he returned, "but he seems to be asleep."

There had been other patients in the other three beds in Mark's room but the longest they had stayed was overnight. Most had been wheeled in unconscious after having broken arm bones set under anaesthesia, but were discharged in a sling only a few hours later. However, Mark knew that the nurses would be coming in every twenty minutes or so to check on them and take obs.

Evan helped Mark into the T-shirt with great difficulty and then pulled up his boxers. He took the opportunity to hug Mark from behind again.

They opened the bathroom door to check that the nurse was not there and then Evan helped Mark get back into bed. As he was doing so, they heard the wheels of the obs cart and the nurse walked in.

"Hello Evan isn't it?"

"Yes, ah.. hi," he replied.

"Now you two don't have to sneak around like criminals. I heard what you were doing in there," she said. Mark and Evan felt their faces start to heat and their hearts skip a beat.

"You did a really good job on him Evan. He looks like a new man."

"Mark, it is perfectly fine that if you have family that can help you with personal care that they can come in after visiting hours. Now I know Evan is a friend of your parents so I believe he is quite within the rules also. It is a great help to the nursing staff here if patients have carers to look after their personal needs. However, Evan, you should check in at the nurses station first. What is your full name? I will write it in Mark's notes so the nurses will know that they are allowed to admit you after hours."

"Umm it is Evan Lewis, sister?"

"Thank you."

She wrote his name on a small notepad that she carried then proceeded to the young man newly arrived in the bed opposite Mark and took his temperature and blood pressure.

Evan and Mark looked at each other with wide eyes.

"Well I better get going," Evan said. "I'll see you tomorrow at the same time?"

"Thanks Evan, that will be good."

The nurse walked out of the room.

"Evan, can I have your number?"

That was just about a first for Mark. He had avoiding giving his number to guys he had met up with because he was not into strings and he had had bad experiences with guys who messaged him constantly when he had given his number. Guys had great difficulty getting it out of him. But he knew his feelings about Evan were different. He had never felt what he was feeling before. He was wildly, explosively in love.

Evan texted him his contact details and Mark sent his back. Mark followed the message with something else. A love heart. He looked up at Evan to see his reaction. Evan went to him and kissed him.

"Bye Mark, I'll see you tomorrow."

"Bye Evan."

When he was leaving, Evan noticed that the guy in the bed opposite Mark was awake and looking at him strangely. Evan smiled at him and gave him a thumbs up.

A few minutes later, love heart emoticon came up on Mark's phone.

After breakfast in the morning Mark was taken for more X-rays of his arms. He had been expecting his doctors to come to tell him the results but evening visiting hours arrived and they had still not come. It was Friday and the ward reviewed all patients with the aim of allowing as many as possible to go home before the weekend. Mark had sent Evan a text message saying that he might be going home, however Evan had not answered. Evan's school had a strict policy that students were not to use their phones during classes.

Mark's mother and father came in, as well as his sister and some friends. They were all talking when the doctors and a physiotherapist came to talk to Mark about his X-rays. They said his arms were much better and though the plaster needed to stay on for another week, he could go home and come back to the hospital as an outpatient. That depended on Mark having someone at home who could help him with meals and personal tasks. Mark said that he lived alone and none of his visitors seemed available to spend much time with him. His parents had to fly back home before Monday, his sister lived a long drive away and she had three small children to care for and the friends had come to say goodbye to Mark because they were leaving on a cruise the next day.

The physiotherapist was reading through his notes. "Mark's personal carer is listed here as Evan Lewis. Is he not available?"

Mark's mother glared at him. She looked like she was going to explode.

"Yes, I will be happy to help him," said Evan, walking into the room followed by the ever smiling Frank. He had apparently been lurking outside the room, but felt he could not stay quiet when he heard his name mentioned. Mark's father was much more naive and still to some extent in denial about his second youngest son's sexuality. "Good to see you again Evan!" He said happily as he walked toward him and extended his hand. Evan shook it, "You too Mister Atkins."

"Good afternoon Evan," said Mark's mother emotionlessly. Evan smiled at her curiously. Mark's father continued, "I met your father this morning just before we flew out here. I was going to tell him the story about how you two met, but you had beat me to it! In fact he thought it was something worth celebrating. He opened a bottle of his 1972 Shiraz!" Mark mother's head whipped around in shock so fast that Mark thought she might injure herself.

"Yeah, I rang my dad and told him the story last night," said Evan. "We had a good talk about a lot of things. I told him something that I thought would surprise him too, but he already knew it. My dad is an amazing guy sometimes."

The physiotherapist left to prepare Mark's discharge notes while the doctor went over to speak to the young man in the bed opposite.

Evan came over to Mark's bed and helped him pack his things into his bag. Mark's father and his sister were engaged in a conversation about wine, but his mother was looking stunned and watching Evan.

Mark said quietly to Evan, "You mean you... came out to your father? I thought you said he would go ballistic?"

"I was wrong."

"Wow, what brought that on?" Mark asked stupidly.

"Well it was triggered by someone I love texting me a love heart actually," he said smiling at Mark. He then lent over and kissed him.

His mother turned away in embarrassment but looked straight into the face of the beautiful smiling Frank still waiting silently by the door. She could not help but smile herself.