The Crash and The Contract Ch. 13

Story Info
A virtual encounter.
6.5k words
4.77
2.5k
4

Part 13 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 10/05/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 13 - Wednesday 29th May

It was going to be the first day without Steve since they met. OK, so that was only twelve days ago, but it still felt like a significant event to Lucy. As she drove into work that morning, she already missed him. She couldn't believe she would have to wait until tomorrow night to see him again. The thought hadn't occurred to her when she had booked his hotel room yesterday, but she had other things to think about at that point.

She ran through some of the events of that last couple of weeks in her mind, marvelling at what she had become. Only thirteen days ago she was a virgin, and now she was upset that she was not going to have sex for the next thirty-six hours. But she knew that when it did happen it would be good. In any case she had two busy days at work to get through first.

As she pulled up into the hospital car park she suddenly realised that she would probably bump into Dr Baines again. It would be the first time that they had met since he saw her naked and tied to the swing. She remembered how humiliated she felt as she swung to and fro, helpless before him. She also remembered the way he looked her, that lust in his eyes. She knew he wanted her and she wondered what would happen if they were ever alone in the same room together. Not that he wasn't attractive - Lucy had imagined him fucking her on Monday, and it wasn't a totally unpleasant thought. But those kind of thoughts when you are incredibly horny are one thing. Actually fucking him would be something very different - and something she wasn't sure she was ready for, she thought as she sat in her car.

What would he say to her? It was likely that they wouldn't be alone when they first saw each other today, and there would be any number of their colleagues around. She desperately hoped that he would be discreet. It was bad enough one person from work finding out about her secret, she wanted to avoid anybody else knowing, or worse, word getting around that she was a slut into BDSM and exhibitionism. How humiliating would that be?

She had to avoid that at all costs, but she didn't really have any control over it. After all, he was her senior. The trouble was that he had a reputation for innuendo and joking around. If he is working as a consultant he must have some discretion, she thought, but Lucy still worried.

Trying to get any thoughts of him out of her mind, she cautiously made her way into the hospital, but as she walked into the A&E department she saw him right there, talking with a couple of other doctors. She froze when she saw him, and that did not go unnoticed by Tim. He smiled at her as he made eye contact with her and Lucy managed a weak smile back. Her mind flashed back to when they had last made eye contact. She felt as naked and helpless stood there in the waiting room as she had in Steve's garage the other day. Her heart started beating more quickly as she recalled his gaze over her naked body, along with the lewd comments that he made with Steve.

In the end, he didn't say anything, other than a smiley "hello Lucy" as she walked past, which she quietly acknowledged, before he got back to his discussions with his colleagues. A sense of relief came over her as she walked away, into the nurse's room, to get herself ready.

She was on edge most of the day, particularly when she had to walk back through the waiting room, as that was the most likely time to see him again. But although they crossed paths a number of times that day, he didn't say anything, and she drove home that evening more at ease with the situation.

===============

Lucy wasn't the only one who was ruing the fact they wouldn't be able to meet up today. Steve, too, wasn't particularly happy about it either. But then again they had managed to fuck every single day since they had met and one day wouldn't be so bad. He was sure he could manage. He should probably be giving his cock a breather in any case. He had probably had more sex in the last couple of weeks than he had in the previous couple of years! He wasn't really sure how his equipment had managed it.

And then there was work. Lucy had been a huge distraction to him and his work had definitely suffered. Yesterday while she had been home with him had probably been the worst so far. But whether it was actually the time he was spending with her or just the time thinking about her he was struggling to focus on his work and he wasn't being anywhere near as productive as he usually was. Good job end of year appraisals weren't coming up any time soon. He still had plenty of time to get his sales numbers up.

But today the only distraction that Lucy could bring was in his head and he had control over that. He resolved to make today a productive day. He had made sure that he had scheduled plenty of meetings throughout the day and he was pretty hopeful about them too. The meetings yesterday had not gone well at all. The preparation he should have carried out yesterday morning while he was pounding Lucy over his desk was evident by its absence and he lost a couple of sales because of it. He was mad with himself and was up until 1am in the hotel room preparing for the meetings today. That was after he had checked in hoping that the receptionist he spoke to had not been the one on the phone with Lucy earlier in the day.

Even still, he struggled to stop thinking about the things that he had been able to do with Lucy yesterday. The role play had been exciting, even though she would do whatever he told her, but it was the phone call that really stuck in his mind. He couldn't remember seeing Lucy that horny before and the humiliation of having to deal with the receptionist over the phone while being fucked was clearly getting to her. Again he wondered how hard he could push her. He was sure that she would be able to cope with, and more than that, enjoy, much more but he didn't want to rush her.

But for now he had to forget about his personal slut and focus on his work.

==============

Lucy was glad her mum was there when she got home. She knew Christina and James would both be there and she worried that if it was just the three of them that Christina would find some other way of getting her involved in their sex games. She hadn't really worked out how she had succumbed to it yesterday. After all, why on earth would she have displayed herself so blatantly to her sister's boyfriend? And why would she have masturbated in front of him too? Would he really have believed that she didn't know he was there?

He must have known. He wasn't stupid. But, then again, he was a guy and Christina was very persuasive. But what she really didn't get was what Christina had to get out of this. Why did she get such a kick out of exposing her sister to her boyfriend? She knew that this was all a bit weird and wasn't really sure about it all. But given what Steve and her had got up to it was all relatively tame.

She had gone so quickly from being sexually inactive to practically going from one sexual encounter to another the whole time. Steve called her a slut and she was starting to believe that was true.

But if she enjoyed it then why not? She had definitely enjoyed showing herself off to James yesterday, even though she wouldn't do it without being led to do it by Christina. She was submissive, she was beginning to realise, and she needed to be instructed to do these things. But the fact that it was her sister who was instructing her was more than a bit odd.

Then again she was a nineteen year old who was exploring herself and her sexuality and she could worry about all of this later. She had embraced these new experiences so far and was loving it. She wasn't going to stop now.

Her mum had started asking her a bit more about her new boyfriend. She didn't normally try to hide too much from her parents, but she wasn't yet ready to admit that she was dating a 33 year old - in fact the 33 year old she had crashed into the other week. But her mum knew that she was a virgin, or at least had been a couple of weeks ago, and given that she had spent the night away from home a number of times in the last week she must have suspected that that had changed.

She was just looking out for her, making sure that everything was alright. Of course it was alright, but she was not about to admit to her mum that her first sexual partner routinely restrained her, spanked her and exposed her to strangers within two weeks of meeting her.

At least she didn't have to pretend that she was happy, because she genuinely was, and her mum could tell.

Later on, as she made her way up to her room she could hear Christina and James at it again. She was sure that Christina was being more brazen recently. It wasn't that long ago that she wouldn't have dreamed of having sex in the house while one of their parents was there. But now she wasn't even trying to be discreet about it. Lucy could hear both the bed rocking and her sister's moans as she walked past, with her eyebrows raised.

"No Steve tonight?" Christina said as she walked into Lucy's room an hour or so later.

"No, I told you yesterday, he's away for a couple of nights" Lucy replied from behind her laptop, sat at the top of her bed.

"Oh yeah, how are you going to survive without him for a day?" Christina joked, pulling a desk chair around to sit on.

"Yeah, funny" Lucy raised her eyebrows and rolled her eyes. "I see that you can't spend much time away from James either. Are you mad being that loud with mum in the house?"

"We got carried away a bit, just now. Actually he was talking about yesterday, when he was tied up and I left him. He says he doesn't like being submissive as much, that he would much rather be in charge. I'm not so sure. I think he enjoyed it, but he's a teenage guy and thinks that being submissive is the same as being weak. And he doesn't want to be weak."

"Do you think that's true? That being submissive is being weak?"

"No. I don't think so."

"What about you? What do you prefer?" Lucy asked.

"At the moment I just love experimenting and trying new things. To be honest I've enjoyed it all, whether in charge or not. Not that we've really tried it much either way around. I can see how you enjoy being with Steve though. How when you're submissive you're completely at his mercy, that he can do anything to you. That really turned me on too.

"But I think I enjoyed yesterday more. I love being in control, telling James what to do. I loved the power, of being able to do what I liked with James. And his cock! I'd like to try that a bit more, but I'm not sure he's up for it."

"But if you're only playing and experimenting then you can experiment both ways. Let him be in charge some of the time and you can be in charge other times. He should be able to deal with that. What didn't he like?"

"Being left in the cupboard."

"Yeah, I can see how that would suck" Lucy laughed, and the two of them giggled for a few minutes.

"Does Steve do that kind of stuff with you? Just leave you tied up like that?"

"More than I would like. It's so frustrating and he always does it when I need to be fucked. But actually it gets me horny, being made to wait for him. Maybe that's just 'cos I'm submissive, I don't know, but I know that the sex afterwards is always fantastic. I don't enjoy it so much at the time, but I know it makes sex better!"

Just then a text came through to Lucy's phone.

"Steve, is it?" Christina grinned.

"Yes, actually, it is. He is going to Skype me and wanted to check that I was at home in my room."

"Well, you are, aren't you?"

"Er, yes, I guess so."

"So why don't you tell him yes? He wouldn't be very happy if he knew you were keeping him waiting cos you were busy gossiping would he?"

"OK, OK, I'm texting him to say I'm ready. What's got into you?" Lucy asked jokingly. "You seem very keen for me to speak to him again today."

"Of course I do, why wouldn't I? We can carry on chatting later."

"Alright. Well you better get out of here before he phones" she said as she pressed send.

"I thought I'd stay actually."

"Sorry?"

"I'm going to stay" Christina reaffirmed, getting up. She picked up the laptop and shifted it to a place where both her and Lucy could see the screen but that she wouldn't be picked up by the camera. Thankfully there wasn't a glare on the screen so they could both see.

"I'm not sure that you should" Lucy replied. She didn't know what was up with Christina. Why on earth would she be intruding on her privacy like this? Playing the games with James yesterday was one thing. But Lucy really wasn't sure about mixing Steve into all this. What on earth would he think if he found out? And last time they had a Skype call it hadn't just been talking either, and Christina knew that. It dawned on her that if Christina stayed Lucy would end up masturbating in front of her sister.

Is that what Christina wanted? To watch her masturbate? Or to watch Steve masturbate? She didn't know. But it wasn't right.

"Nonsense. It'll be fun. Look, he'll never know. And anyway, we're just hanging out, that's all."

"But what if it gets, you know, private?"

Christina raised her eyebrows. "Private?! That's an interesting word. That might not happen. In any case, you showed me the film of you and him having sex the first time so it's not like I'd be seeing anything I hadn't seen before." She kept quiet about spying on the pair of them after dropping Lucy off that same day.

Lucy had forgotten that. "But that's different."

The Skype call came through and Lucy gave her sister a stare as if to say "I'm being serious here, get out". But she wouldn't say it. For some reason she wasn't able to tell her sister to leave her alone.

Christina didn't budge, but kept a smirk on her face.

"It'll be fun!" she exclaimed.

Lucy let it ring a bit longer then tentatively answered.

"Hello slut" came the answer from the speaker on her laptop and Lucy saw her master sat on the edge of the bed, fully dressed.

"Hello master" she replied, smiling, trying her hardest to not look around at her sister who was looking on. "How is Manchester?"

"Wet, like always" he laughed.

"Well it's not as sunny today as it has been down here, but we haven't had any rain here today. This is the first day I won't be seeing you" she paused "in the flesh."

"Yeah, I thought that too. But at least with technology we can still see each other. We just can't touch. And I do want to touch you, slut."

"Where do you want to touch me, master?" This conversation was getting x-rated quickly, she thought.

"I want to touch you all over. I want to thread my fingers through your hair, I want to stroke your face and touch your lips. I want to grab your wrists and pin you down on the bed while I kiss you. I want to reach my hands inside your top and squeeze your tits. I want to feel your hard nipples brushing through my fingers."

The words Lucy heard were turning her on and she bit her lip as she heard her master say this, and started to rub her hands along her sides, wanting to touch herself properly but not being able to. The fact that her sister was watching and listening heightened her excitement.

Christina was surprised how quickly the conversation became sexual. Steve was having a similar impact on her, despite him not talking to her. The laptop was at an angle that she could see him but he couldn't see her. She didn't really know why she hadn't left them to it, it wasn't really her place to intrude on them like this. But she somehow felt a connection to their relationship and the number of sexual situations she had been in with her twin sister in the last week or so meant this wasn't so different. Or at least that's what she told herself.

But she was intrigued with the way that Lucy submitted to her. This was the latest in a series of situations where Christina had told Lucy to do something outrageous and she had gone ahead and done it, even though it was clear that she didn't really want to do it and didn't have to do it. Like right now. Lucy did not want her here, Christina could tell from the way she reacted when she first suggested it. Lucy could have also evicted her from her bedroom and didn't. But from the way Lucy was rubbing her sides suggested to Christina that it wasn't bothering her too much. She kept switching her view from Steve to Lucy, keen to see both sides of the exchange.

"I want to rip that top off you" Steve continued. "I want to rub my hands all over your front, all over your chest. In fact I want to see you topless now. Take off your top."

This was it, Lucy thought. She knew she was going to have to take off her clothes in front of her sister at some point. She hesitated before saying a quick "Yes Master" and slowly lifting her top over her head and then off, revealing her braless chest to both Steve and her sister. She kept her gaze unnaturally focussed on the screen in front of her, adamant that she wasn't going to look at Christina during the call.

"That's a good slut" Steve said. "Not wearing a bra. Your tits look very nice today" he added.

"Thank you, Master" Lucy replied. "Would you like me to touch them?"

"Yes, but I want you to slap them. I want you to slap them hard. I want to see them go a nice red colour."

"Yes Master" Lucy replied, taking in a deep breath. She took a moment to compose herself and then lifted her right hand above her left breast and gave a firm slap, letting out a quiet gasp. She continued, surprised at how much a few firm slaps stung her.

"That's it, good girl" Steve encouraged. "Make sure you do both."

Lucy continued slapping herself, her right hand dancing across her chest. It hurt her and she let out a few cries as she did, but she carried on and, sure enough, her chest began reddening up. She didn't let up the intensity but she started to avoid her nipples, which, being more sensitive, felt the pain that much more, and she hoped Steve wouldn't notice.

Christina looked on. She hadn't seen anything like it before and she enjoyed the sight of her sister assaulting herself. Lucy's face was becoming flushed and Christina felt hers going the same way. Slowly, she slid a hand over her breast. Although she was tempted to slap herself she knew she had to stay silent and so gently tweaked a nipple instead.

"That's good, slut. They've gone nice and red. Give your nipples a tweak" Steve instructed. He was determined to make this one last, but Lucy was making good progress towards getting ready and she was so irresistible when she was like that. He watched as Lucy pinched the thumbs and forefingers of each hand together over her pink areola, listening to her long, drawn-out gasps, all the while maintaining eye contact, silently instructing her not to close her eyes.

He remembered the feel of her breasts in his hand, and brought his thumb and finger together, imagining her nubile flesh between them. He was really starting to get hard.

"Good girl. Now go and get the dildo I gave you and give it your best blow job. I want to see you take it as deep as you can."

Lucy let her hand run down her chest to the top of her jeans. She knew that she wasn't great at giving blow jobs. She was generally pretty sexually inexperienced in any case, but she had hardly been given much opportunity to develop her cock sucking skills given Steve routinely just stuck his cock in her mouth and fucked her for all he was worth. She got off the bed and looked up and her eyes met her sister's. Oh no! She was going to have to do this in front of her! Christina smirked, her own fingers still running over her breasts.

"What are you waiting for?" Steve asked, agitated by the fact she was being so slow.

"Sorry master," Lucy replied. "I'm just trying to remember where I put it."

She hoped that lie had been convincing. She knew exactly where she had put it after he had given it to her in London. It was in her underwear drawer and she had considered using it a number of times but didn't feel she could without Steve's express permission.

12