The Crash and The Contract Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It felt odd not being naked as she walked over to her chest of drawers. Usually that happened quite quickly and her jeans were tight and constrictive. She was really warm in them and could do with them being removed. But she couldn't. Until Steve said. She fumbled through the underwear that she hadn't been using much recently and dug out the requested implement. She'd have to find a new hiding place. She couldn't deal with Christina knowing where her fake cock was.

She grabbed the shaft with her right hand and walked confidently over to the bed. She placed it in front of the laptop and laid down on the bed behind it in order to give Steve the best view of what she was about to do. Hopefully he would be able to pretend that the plastic cock was his.

After a few moments getting everything aligned properly, as requested by Steve, she began her work. She gave the cock a long, slow lick from the base up to the top and began to kiss all around the purple head. Being made to do this in front of Christina was incredibly humiliating and, for some reason she still didn't really understand, was really helping to turn her on.

She started to suck, trying to not rush it but give Steve a good show. She only took a small length into her mouth at first, slowly letting the hard rod gently slide in and out of her hot, wet mouth, imagining it was his cock, imagining it wasn't some inanimate object but a real cock, part of him, that, if she did a good job, would spew forth hot, white, sticky cum into her mouth. She wanted his cock so badly right now. She wanted to taste his cum. But, for now, all she had was this toy and she was going to make the most of it.

As she slid up and down she saw Steve unzip his trousers and slide them, and his boxers off, watching his hard cock slap back against his stomach. She looked lustfully up at him as he gripped his cock with his hand and began pumping it, timing his masturbation with her movements, up and down. That really spurred her on - he was imagining it was his cock she was sucking, and she wanted to make him cum. She wanted to please him and reward him. And she wanted to see it.

She gradually sped up, taking more of the dildo in her mouth with each thrust and, just as she hoped, he matched her, increasing his speed to stay in time with her. She strengthened the grip of both hands, which were both firmly pushing the cock down on the bed to stop it breaking free, and gradually getting wet as the saliva from her mouth ran down the cock onto them.

By now, Christina's shorts were unzipped and her hand had moved from her breasts down into her panties. The sight in front of her was incredibly erotic. She watched the purple, plastic member slide quickly in and out of her sister's mouth in front of her boyfriend - master, even - who had his cock out and was now pumping away for all he was worth. It was so lewd. Her eyes flicked between the plastic cock and the real one, as if she were watching a tennis match, not sure which was more erotic. Christina's fingers were rubbing her wet clit under her panties. She tried desperately to keep quiet but she couldn't eliminate the squelching entirely. She hoped that Lucy was being noisy enough that Steve wouldn't notice, which would be good as the few remaining inhibitions she felt right then were quickly depleting and she was allowing herself to become noisier.

But there wasn't actually much risk of that. Steve and Lucy were both now firmly engrossed in their activity and it looked like Lucy was so focussed on Steve's cock that she had forgotten they were not alone. Her pussy was also very wet now and she looked forward to what else may lie in store for her later tonight. For the time being, though, Steve's cock was the main object of her attention and she dreamt of his actual cock sliding into and out of her mouth as the plastic member pushed up against the back of her throat.

Much as Steve expected, he wasn't going to last as long as he wanted to. Lucy was doing a really good job and he thought he should let her suck him more often rather than just fuck her face each time. He was close. He tried to make it last longer, but it was a futile attempt, and before he knew it he cried out and he came, long, hot spurts of cum shooting out of his cock one after another, splashing back down on his chest, quickly running down onto both sides of the bland, generic bedding he was lying on in his hotel room. He kept pumping for a while, letting the last few drips seep out of his cock and run down onto his fingers.

Christina had been so close to the edge that watching Steve cum was more than enough to set her off and she bit her lip as she pressed down as hard as she could on her bud, riding the waves of her orgasm, trying to be as quiet as possible. Lucy and Steve had both finished before she was ready to and she struggled to hide what she was doing.

Lucy was incredibly pleased with herself. She had achieved what she had set out to do and the look on Steve's face confirmed how good a job she had done. She let her mouth mimic Steve's hand on his cock as he finished himself off. Just as she let the plastic cock pop out of her mouth, her head turned quickly to the noise coming from the window. Christina! What the fuck was she doing? She had been so caught up in what she was doing that she had almost forgotten about her. But worse than just watching her, she had been masturbating - and cumming. She didn't look embarrassed by it, though. She gave Lucy a big smile.

Trying not to give too much away about what was going on round the corner, Lucy turned back to the laptop to see Steve's grinning face. She again tried to forget about her sister.

"Wow, Lucy, that was amazing. I'm going to get you to do that to my actual cock tomorrow night. You look pretty turned on right now, slut."

He was right. She had been more turned on in the last two weeks, but she was definitely horny. Steve had had his release and now she was waiting for hers.

"Are you horny, slut?"

"Yes master, I am very horny."

"Are you wet?"

"Yes master, my pussy is very wet", the tone in her voice emphasising just how true that was.

"Would you like to cum, slut?"

"Of course master, please make me cum."

"No. you are not going to cum tonight. I am your master and I want to deprive you of this tonight."

Lucy's face fell. What? He can't do that. Especially not after what she just did for him.

"Am I your master, Lucy?"

"Yes, master. Of course. You are my master" she replied, somewhat less enthusiastically than before. She looked down at the keyboard, avoiding her eyes.

"And do you obey your master?"

"Yes, I do."

"If I am your master then you need to submit to me, Lucy. You need to let me take control. And if I don't want you to cum tonight, then you will not cum tonight. Do you understand?"

Lucy took a moment to think. Already the conversation was making her less horny than she had been. But she had cum every day since she had met Steve - several times in fact. Being without him was bad enough today, let alone not being able to cum. But she knew he was right. If that's what he wanted, she would obey.

"Yes, but I want to cum master."

"I know, little slut, I know. And you will tomorrow. But not tonight."

The two of them sat there in silence for a few moments as the air between them lightened at Lucy's eventual acceptance of his wish. Christina now felt very awkward. It had been so hot before, but now, having cum and the conversation between Steve and Lucy now being so much more personal than sexual, she really felt like she shouldn't be there. But she couldn't leave now without making it obvious to Steve that she had been there so she sat there, pretending she was fine with it.

"I do want to see that pretty little pussy though, slut. Take off your jeans."

Lucy did so, less sensuously than she may have otherwise done, knowing that the outcome of this would not be orgasm.

"And your panties."

Again, she did so, fighting the urge to look at Christina as she did so.

"Good. Now sit in front of the camera so I can see it properly."

Naked, she did so, placing a foot either side of the laptop perched on her bed, giving him a close-up view.

"Beautiful. I look forward to enjoying that tomorrow. But I do want to see your pretty face as well."

Lucy tilted the screen up and smiled at him, enjoying the fact that it wasn't just her sex that he was interested in.

"I have a task for you tomorrow. Do you know the person that came to my house on Monday and watched you in the sling?"

"Yes" Lucy said, suddenly a little worried. "He's Dr Baines, from the hospital. I work with him"

"I know. He's a good friend of mine. And he seems very interested in you. He liked what he saw the other night and, being a good friend, it would be rude to make that one time only. Wouldn't it?"

Lucy didn't reply, but looked back at him, quizzically.

"Tim's got his own office at the hospital, hasn't he?"

"Yes."

"Do you ever have to go in there?"

"Sometimes, not very often though. As a trainee nurse we don't usually get given the responsibility to do that."

"Hmmm. OK. Well I want you to make an excuse tomorrow to go into his office. You will lock the door and then undo your uniform top, giving him a good view of your breasts. You will walk over to him and get him to do something - sign something maybe. Once this is done you can do your top up and leave. But he needs to have got a good view of you for a while."

Lucy froze. Could she do that at work? After what had happened last time? She thought it through. If the door was locked, nobody could see. But Dr Baines? Again? Could she do that? And without Steve being around? She suddenly felt hornier again at the thought of it, but doubted she could go through with it.

"Can you do that for me, slut?"

"I don't know" Lucy replied truthfully. "It will be difficult without you there."

"I know. I want to push you. I like making you do humiliating things like this. It turns me on. You're a good slut. You can do this for me Lucy."

"I will try, master. I'll do my best".

"That's a good slut. And there was something exciting I wanted to tell you about. Oh yes, I've got a week off in a couple of weeks' time. You finish your placement at the end of next week?"

"Yeah, not long to go now" she replied, wondering what this week might have in store.

"Great. And you said you didn't have a lot of holiday plans. I want to take you on holiday with me for a week. I'm not sure where we'll go, somewhere in Europe probably. I take it you have a passport?"

"Wow, yes, this sounds like so much fun! I'm looking forward to it already." The thought of a nice holiday - and a week with Steve and nothing else - really cheered her up, especially after the denial of an orgasm, and she was already excited about it, thinking about where they might be going.

"Cool. I'll send you the exact dates - I'm not going to tell you too much, 'cos I want to make it a surprise. But it will be fun!"

In truth, Steve didn't really have much more to tell her. A week somewhere on the continent with his little slut. How good did that sound?

"Now I need to go and get myself cleared up, I'm really messy now. But stay on the line, let's talk some more."

"OK. I might pop to the loo too then." And with that, Lucy got up, looked at Christina as if to say "you can leave now, too" before grabbing her dressing gown and making her way to the bathroom.

As she watched the door close, a wicked idea came to Christina. Without really thinking it through she walked over to the door and quietly turned the lock. She stepped out of her clothes, forcing herself to do it without questioning the ethics of her actions, and made her way onto the bed, pretending to be her sister.

She adopted the same pose her sister had, earlier, giving Steve a clear view of her pussy when he came back. She tried to breathe more slowly, but she was excited. She was not really sure why, but having her pussy exposed to a stranger like this was incredibly erotic. And all the while, Steve would think it was her identical twin sister. Her pussy got wet as Steve sat back down in front of her, his limp cock swinging from side to side.

They sat and watched each other for a little.

"Good. You are still naked. Your pussy does look inviting slut" Steve told her, making it evident he did not know she was an intruder.

"Thank you, master" Christina tried to say what her sister would say, and sound like it.

She heard Lucy try to open the door and push, and her heartbeat suddenly increased again.

"I want you to touch it while you tell me about your day. And, remember, you are not to cum tonight."

"Yes master" Christina replied, suddenly realising what a bad idea this was. Lucy was pushing on the door again, harder this time, which was making a noise.

She moved her hand down to her cunt and tried to come up with a plan. What would Lucy say? What on earth does she do all day? She started rubbing herself again, but couldn't think of anything.

"I'm sorry master. I need to use the bathroom again. Can you please excuse me?"

"Again? But you have only just been. Ok. Well, be quick about it" Steve instructed, grumpily.

"Thank you, master."

Christina got up and rushed to the door and ran out, forgetting she was naked. Lucy grabbed her.

"What the fuck did you just do?"

"I'm sorry. I thought it would be a good idea. I really did. I thought it would be fun to pretend to be you?"

"What? You pretended to be me? What did you do?" Lucy had her naked sister pushed against the wall at this point.

"Nothing, well, almost nothing. I sat down in front of Steve and pretended to be you."

"Naked."

Christina looked down at her naked body and realised she couldn't very well deny it.

"Yes, naked. But he didn't notice anything and I chickened out. He thinks you've gone to the loo again."

"I hate you" Lucy told her, her face bright red and scrunched up, incredibly angry at what her stupid sister had done, as if sitting in on their time of intimacy wasn't bad enough. Dramatically, she withdrew her hand, releasing Christina from her grip and stared at her for a few seconds before walking away.

Christina watched her sister walk back into her bedroom and regretted everything she had just done.

12