The Crash and The Contract Ch. 16

Story Info
A walk in the woods.
11.1k words
4.83
3k
1
0

Part 16 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 10/05/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 16 -- Saturday 1st June

Despite the time, Lucy was not cold. It was about five minutes to seven and Lucy had wondered if she was going to be cold outside waiting for Steve, but the unseasonably hot UK weather continued and even at this hour she was actually really warm. Given she was wearing only a short skirt and a strappy top, that was a little surprising.

She had an overnight bag that was a little too well packed. The only thing Steve specifically requested was walking boots, so Lucy overthought what else she might need and had packed for every eventuality, though given the weather at this hour, she was never going to need the jumper or the coat that she had packed. In fact, she might not be wearing much all day. Still, better to be safe than sorry.

Her night out with Sophie yesterday had been good fun. The one thing that Lucy wanted to learn about was Kevin -- what had happened? But Sophie wasn't going to divulge anything, well not really, despite the drinks. Except they were on a break. Why? That both just needed some space. Hmmm.

Sophie had been so nervous the whole time, going out braless, but Lucy was sure Sophie had enjoyed it. They got a bit of attention from the guys in the pub, nothing too much, nothing that they couldn't handle. But Lucy was really starting to get some confidence in her looks, her body. Seeing Sophie nervously fidget most of the night, causing her tits to bounce around, reminded her of how she felt the first time she went out braless (apart from the bouncing tits -- Lucy's perkier breasts tend to just wobble a little). And she felt pleased with herself, knowing how far she had come in such a short time.

But she knew that she would have to do more than just waltz around without a bra this weekend. What would Steve have her do? He pulled in bang on time. Lucy slung her bag into the boot then slid into the passenger seat.

"Hello master" she said cheerily.

"Hello slut, good to see you" Steve replied. "How are you?"

"Yeah, really good, thanks. Looking forward to today! Where are we going? What are we doing?"

Steve laughed at the questions this early. "Excited much?! That" he paused, stroking her bare leg, "is a surprise. But I'm sure it'll be lots of fun. You packed your boots?"

Lucy looked down to the flip-flops hanging from her toes which Steve had evidently noticed. "Yes, just didn't want to spend all day in them, that's all."

"Great." Steve reached over and kissed Lucy, allowing his hand to slip underneath her top and fondle her breasts, an excuse to check that she wasn't wearing a bra, as if that hadn't been obvious through the thin top she was wearing.

His evening had been good too. He was keen to make sure that he kept up his Friday evening drinks with his mates. Yes, he wanted to spend as much time as possible with Lucy, but he was spending lots of time with her and didn't want to freeze his mates out, especially given he didn't know how long this was going to last with Lucy. Anyway, he was especially keen to catch up with Tim after Lucy's task yesterday, and was glad to hear how pleased Tim had been. He was also glad that Tim told him about Thursday, when Lucy hadn't carried the task out. Steve knew something had been up with her -- and still thought that he had done the right thing in punishing her. But he knew whatever it had been, it was ok now. Yesterday's wake-up had been proof of that.

"Buckle up then" he told her as he drove out of the driveway.

Lucy was used to being up and about at this time during the week for work, but not used to driving at this time at the weekend. The roads were dead. It was a little eerie with the blazing sunshine, warm weather and no other cars. She wondered where they were going and figured that it must be quite far if they had needed to leave this early. But it wasn't too long before Steve pulled up into a layby.

"Here already?" Lucy laughed, given they had only been driving for a few minutes.

"Ha! Not quite" he laughed. He took his seatbelt off, reached into the back and told Lucy to put her hands behind the seat. But as soon as she did this, she felt cuffs secure around both of her wrists and suddenly she wasn't able to move them. She looked around towards Steve, slowly becoming a little apprehensive.

As Steve turned back into his seat, Lucy saw that he had a metal bar in his hands. He looked up at her and told her to spread her legs. After doing so, she noticed that the bar had what looked like cuffs at each end. Sure enough, Steve put one cuff around her left leg, the one nearest the door, clicking it into place just above her knee before forcing her legs apart further than Lucy had already done so, and secured the cuff at the other end of the bar to the other leg, again, just above her knee.

Lucy was now really stuck. She could barely move her arms or her legs. Although her legs were not bound below the knee, because of the spreader bar and the limited space in the footwell, she was unable to move her legs much at all. And in fact, when she did move one leg, the spreader bar forced the other to move, sometimes painfully so.

"You've got me trapped" Lucy said with a slight smile on her face, even as level of apprehension was rising. What on earth was Steve about to do to her? She assumed that she was safe. In fact, maybe she was even more safe than normal -- she had a seatbelt on and there was nothing to get in the way of the airbag if that were needed. Not that that was about to happen.

"I like it best when you are trapped, slut" Steve told her, lifting his hand to her far cheek, before moving in to kiss her. As their lips met, and his tongue found its way into her mouth, he started to stroke her legs, teasing Lucy, emphasising the fact that she wasn't able to move her legs together, as she might normally do with this attention. He slowly slid his hand up her legs, as they continued to kiss, but stopped at the top of her thigh.

He then proceeded to pull the straps from her top over her shoulders so they fell loose around her arms, before peeling down her top to release her perky boobs. Lucy watched Steve closely. She was completely helpless, unable to do anything about her disrobing, and was back where she had found herself regularly over the past couple of weeks -- a bit worried and nervous, but really turned on too. Actually, she thought it was very unlikely that anybody would see as they were still on a rural road and it was still very early.

Steve moved his head closer to her body and began to kiss around her right breast, eliciting a moan from his young sub as he flicked his tongue over her nipple. He moved his right hand to hold her left hand side while he continued to suck, lick and flick her breast. Lucy closed her eyes and let her head fall back against the headrest, enjoying Steve's touch.

He then moved his mouth to her other nipple, and moved his hand back down to her leg. He slid his hand along her leg slowly, with his mouth full of tit, until it reached the top of her thigh. With Lucy unable to do anything about his wondering hand, he moved it across her pussy, lightly brushing her labia, checking that she wasn't wearing any underwear, as instructed.

At this, Lucy let out a loud groan. She was incredibly turned on now, breathing heavily, and could do with some more attention between her legs. She willed Steve's hand on without saying anything.

Steve could hear her breathing, even as he continued on her breast. He knew she was enjoying this, and moved his index finger back up close to her pussy. He ran it along the seat to the point where both legs and pussy met, and dragged it up in between her ass cheeks and then along her slit, letting his finger slip between her lips a little. She was wet. He ran his finger up and down her slit a couple more times, before letting his middle finger join in. Her juice was starting to run down both fingers as it opened her slit and she let out a few more moans.

He gradually allowed both fingers to move deeper inside, while still slowly running up and down her pussy. He reluctantly let go of her nipple with his mouth so he could focus on what his hand was up to, and sought out her clit with his thumb. He quickly found it, to the sound of a long, deep "fuck" from Lucy and gently rubbed it around in circles while his fingers worked their rhythmic way inside her hole.

The fact that Lucy was restrained was really heightening the sensations for her. Unable to move her limbs as she would naturally do reflexively, she was much more sensitive to Steve's touch and as he continued to work, she was panting really hard, groaning almost continually. She must have said the word "fuck" at least twenty times before she screamed out "I'm gonna cum!"

"That's right, cum for me slut" Steve encouraged, with his fingers working furiously on her cunt.

Lucy's body arched, as much as it could with her restraints, her eyes still shut, her mouth open, as she came against Steve's hand.

Steve gently rubbed his (somewhat sticky) hands along her thigh as she came down. Breathing heavily still, she looked at Steve.

"Thank you master" she told him, "that was so hot."

"That was very hot. I love watching you cum."

Lucy had thought that she might be released after that, but apparently not. In fact, not only was Steve not about to release her, but he was going to do more to her. She heard the jangles before she saw it, but she knew that she was about to have clamps applied to her nipples and braced herself for it, even while still recovering from her orgasm.

Steve clipped the clamps onto each nipple, the chain dangling across her strappy top, with Lucy letting out a whimper as he let the teeth of the clamps begin to bite her tender skin. Suddenly she was more alert with the dull pain on her breasts and the orgasm somehow now seemed a long time ago. She wondered how much more he was going to do and, crucially, what kind of state she was going to be in while he drove to wherever they were going. At least one more thing, she thought, as Steve then reached into the back seat again.

He didn't have to ask her to open her mouth so that he could put on the gag on her, and she opened wide for him to put the black rubber ball of the gag between her teeth, before he fastened it tightly behind her. So, no conversation for the rest of the journey then, she thought.

Steve looked at his slut. Open, ready and willing for him. Her hands tied behind her back, her top down below her breasts with clamps tugging on her nipples, her legs spread at the knees with the spreader bar, causing her skirt to ride up, revealing much of her pussy. She looked amazing. Beautiful and sexy. He felt so privileged to be in this position where he had such a sexy young lady who would do whatever his perverted mind could come up with -- and enjoy it. He was hard, very hard, but had enough self-control to deny himself. He was going to have plenty of time to enjoy her body throughout the rest of the day.

He thought he should probably give her a little more modesty though. While the roads around here were quiet and nobody was going to see, they were going to travel quite far and undoubtedly somebody would see Lucy through the window of the car, and he didn't want either of them to get into trouble. He pulled the straps of her top back over her shoulders, stretching the fabric of the top slightly as it pulled up against her clamped nipples.

It was her gag that he was most worried about people seeing -- who knows what somebody might do if they saw her like that, he didn't want anybody calling the police on them. So he pulled out her pony tail and brushed her hair with his hand over her left hand side, making sure it went over the gag, hiding it from anybody looking in. Her hair wasn't that long, but long enough to cover the gag.

Steve smiled as they looked at each other and they set off once again.

Lucy felt very vulnerable. She had been tied up a number of times, and had been partially naked in public a few times, but she had never been bound in public before. OK, so she wasn't really in public, she thought to herself, but if they end up driving for a few hours then who knows how many people could see in. She was thankful that Steve had brushed her hair to one side. It also restricted her view a little, so she couldn't see who could see in. But she still thought of who might see her hands bound behind her, her legs spread. With her skirt ridden up, she was pretty sure her pussy was on display for somebody looking in at just the right angle, although she couldn't see it herself. And her nipples, and the clamps. Nobody was going to miss those. She thought it could be worse, though. She was still wearing the top. And the top was stripy with lots of different colours, that made it easier to camouflage her nipples and the clamps. At least, that is what she told herself.

Lucy hadn't really been paying attention to where they were going, she was so caught up in her situation, thinking about her nipples, her mouth, her legs, her pussy. She was also a little concerned about the state of her top, given the gag meant she was unable to prevent herself from dribbling. As they drove on, the roads became a little busier, and, when they passed another car, Lucy's body tensed up, suddenly feeling more exposed and somehow feeling guilty, even though she had done nothing wrong. But it looked like the other drivers were (quite rightly) focussed on the road ahead and her attire wasn't visible enough to be as distracting as it otherwise might have been.

She did take as deep a breath as she was able, though, when she saw Steve turn onto the motorway. The roads were about to get a whole lot busier. Lucy looked down from the bridge above the motorway as they waited for the lights to turn green and saw that, even at this time on a Saturday, the motorway was already getting busy.

To begin with, Steve kept to the inside lane, where she would be much more difficult to spot, but there were quite a few lorries and busses on the road, so Steve inevitably moved to the middle and the outside lane. Each time they passed something, Lucy either inhaled or closed her eyes or something else to protect her from the exposure she felt was about to happen. It was the lorry drivers she was worried about the most. Because they were higher up, they would have a better view, and would probably even be able to see her pussy. She tried to convince herself that they were travelling so fast that nobody would actually have time to process what they were seeing -- if they saw anything at all.

Her heart was beating fast and, as she should probably have been expecting, her pussy was wet with anticipation. What was it with her? She was worried about anybody seeing -- she didn't want anybody to see her in her humiliating, exposed state -- but her pussy was excited about the possibility of somebody seeing her like this and, as usual, there was real conflict between her brain and her pussy. What was worse was that she knew, when it came down to it, who would win.

Steve could sense most of this. He was driving, so tried to keep his eyes on the road, but could hear the nervous shuffles from his side and knew that she was far from relaxed. He put his left hand on her thigh and gave her a squeeze.

"You're doing well my little slut, you're doing well" he told her, comfortingly. She turned and looked at him, but he couldn't make eye contact. He moved his hand up her leg and very gently started rubbing her pussy, which he wasn't surprised to find wet.

Lucy wasn't sure that helped in any way. Yes, she was turned on, but she needed some proper attention, not a gentle massage. That was not going to make her cum any time soon. In any case, it didn't last long and Steve's hand moved back down her leg.

They had been travelling a while, now, and although Lucy had no idea whether anybody had seen anything, she was hopeful she had got away with it. Just then, Steve indicated to pull into a service station, and Lucy suddenly panicked at what she might now have to do.

Thankfully, though, Steve pulled into a spot away from the small number of cars parked up close to the building. He took off the clamps, which made her nipples suddenly hurt a whole lot more than they already did. He very gently rubbed them but it was still incredibly painful and he could see the look of horror on Lucy's face behind the gag as he flicked them with his finger.

He took off her gag, and Lucy took some very deep breaths finally able to breathe properly again, before he removed the handcuffs and the spreader bar. Lucy quickly brought her hands in front of her again, and tried to stretch her limbs, but struggled, still being confined in the car.

Steve gave both nipples a quick lick and a suck before pulling the top up over them. The top was relatively thin, but had been thick enough before to hide her nipples. But with the attention they had had over the past hour, they were like bullets and they were visibly poking through among the patches of dribble that were still showing, thanks to the gag she had been wearing for the past hour or so.

"Ready for some breakfast?" he asked.

No, she wanted to say. She was a lot of things right now, but hungry wasn't one of them. Still, she had been up for a while now and had not eaten anything, so she figured she should probably eat.

Steve got out, quickly came around to Lucy's door and opened it for her. Once she was out, he kissed her, pressing her body up against the car, and put his hand between her legs, wanting to make sure she was still horny and wet, which she was.

He pulled the skirt down slightly, so that it covered her up, but not by as much as she would have liked, took hold of her hand and walked her in towards the main building.

It was quite busy inside given the number of cars outside, but although Lucy was quite scantily dressed, she didn't feel anywhere near as exposed as she had done in the car and so walked with some confidence, though she couldn't help but notice the looks from many of the men they passed, which, embarrassingly, turned her on.

"You haven't told me where we're going yet, master" Lucy said, surprised at herself for using that word in such a public place, as they sat down to some overpriced pastries and slightly dodgy smelling coffee, Lucy's legs crossed in an effort to protect what modesty she had.

"You'd never have heard of it if I told you" Steve replied. "But we're not going abroad. There's a bit more driving involved, but only an hour or so. I told you to bring your walking boots, so would it be that surprising if I told you we're going walking?"

"OK" Lucy laughed. "OK, I know. Fine, it sounds fun and I'm looking forward to it."

It wasn't a lie. She was looking forward to it. But she was really nervous about what was going to be involved. Steve was going to test her limits again. But actually she was just happy to be spending so much time with him.

"Look, we'll have a nice time. The place we're staying at isn't anything special, just a little B&B, but I thought it would be nice for us to get out and do some exploring."

Once they had finished, Steve declared his need for the bathroom, and then handed Lucy a £20 note.

"I want you to go to the shop just there and get me a couple of things."

"Sure, what do you want?" Lucy replied."

"I want you to buy me a porn mag and some condoms", and with that he walked off.

Lucy was horrified with what Steve had just asked her. She had never seen a porn mag before. Not because she hadn't ever seen any porn, just -- well who reads porn mags now there is so much free porn on the internet?! She had seen them on the top shelf in newsagents and garages and so on, but it hadn't crossed her mind that people actually bought them. Clearly people used to buy them, when that was the only option.