The Crash and The Contract Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well done, I hadn't expected you to do that so quickly. You're going to do something different for me today, now." Unusually, he turned and lay on his front, spreading his legs on the bed.

"You are going to lick my ass" he told her.

Lucy looked down at the hairy ass in front of her. Licking ass wasn't something she had previously considered, and she didn't like the thought of tasting shit. But Steve had just showered, so he must be clean. He also took a little while, so Lucy assumed that he had spent time cleaning his back passage. And in any case, she was too submissive to not obey.

Steve shuffled up, pushing one of his legs to one side, allowing Lucy more access to his hole. Lucy began by kissing each of his ass cheeks, before pushing his ass cheeks apart. She stared at his brown hole, curious more than anything. She wondered what it would feel like for her. She wondered what it would feel like for him. Probably more pleasurable than simply being fucked hard there.

Well here goes, she thought, and brought her head towards his crack. She licked from the bottom of his crack to the top.

"Oh my god!" Steve cried out. He had never had his ass licked before and it was unlike anything he had felt before. He had no experience of receiving anal play, and had absolutely no desire for anal penetration, but liked the idea of receiving a bit of attention down there. And wow, was that a good decision! He had his eyes closed in pleasure, letting out short, quiet, high pitched groans as Lucy licked up and down the gap between his cheeks. The only part of his body that he had ever really been turned on by receiving attention to was his cock. It was that or nothing, really. But now he had sound something else, and he was amazed by it.

"That's so good, slut" he told her, encouragingly. "Stick that tongue deep in my ass."

Despite her reservations, Lucy had actually really enjoyed what she was doing. Obediently, she spread his cheeks further and pushed her tongue into his hole, meeting a little resistance that she pushed through. She then began fucking him with her tongue, pushing it and out as the groans from Steve gradually got louder.

Even as she carried on working his ass with her tongue, she moved her left hand, which had previously been resting on his leg, up along his leg. She then reached down and found his cock was perfectly hard. She gently caressed it, being careful to not let up her work on his ass. She squeezed the bottom of his cock, and started slowly masturbating him, aware that he was already experiencing a whole load of pressure.

"Oh my god, that is so fucking awesome" Steve shouted, after Lucy started to work on his cock. Having her work on both of his pleasure spots at the same time was one of the most intense experiences he had experienced in a long time.

Lucy took a chance and stopped her assault on his ass. She then slid a finger into his ass and began fucking him with it slowly -- a choice which was obviously appreciated by Steve, given the noises coming from his mouth -- and started using her mouth on his balls, kissing, licking and letting one fall into her mouth, sucking gently.

She pushed Steve over slightly, so he was laying on his side. With a finger in his ass still, she pulled the cock away from his torso, and began sucking it. Her blow job wasn't quite the same as she would normally give, but she wanted to make sure she didn't let up on his ass.

Steve was in heaven. The attention on both his cock and his asshole together was exhilarating, and he straightened his body as his pleasure increased, making Lucy's work harder. He knew he wasn't going to last long and once he had gone past the point of no return, he grabbed her head, forced it down on his cock, and came hard down her throat, the finger in his ass heightening the orgasm.

"That was incredible, slut" he told her, still breathing heavily, falling on his back, hearing another big creak from the bed. Lucy climbed up his body, gave him a kiss with a little of his cum still in her mouth, and lay on top of him. He wrapped his arms around her and gave her a kiss on her head.

=======================================

Twenty minutes later, she was on the bed, facedown, gagged. Her arms were tied together, pulled above her head, with the other end of rope tied to the headboard. With a couple of pillows underneath her, her ass and pussy were elevated invitingly. Her legs were pulled apart, with each ankle restrained, tied to the corners of the frame at the bottom of the bed.

Steve wanted to reward Lucy for what she had just done to him. It had been amazing, and he wanted her to cum as hard as he had just done. But first, he couldn't help but give her ass half a dozen spanks. Why not?

Lucy felt really vulnerable like this, tied up and exposed -- more exposed than she would otherwise be with her ass stuck in the air. She had been left her for 10 minutes, waiting for Steve, anticipating what would come next, hungry for his cock. She thought about his big cock, even as she could still taste his cum in her mouth. She took the spanks without moaning, without complaining, letting only a few whimpers out, knowing she just had to take it hoping -- knowing -- that it wouldn't be long until she was fucked again.

But in truth she enjoyed being spanked. The shock, the pang of pain, the way she knew she was the centre of attention -- the way it made her feel alive even. Despite the pain, or because of it, she felt a huge amount of pleasure radiating from her ass and was actually disappointed when he only spanked her a few times. Even though this was not her first punishment today.

"Please don't stop master. Please keep spanking me" she called out meekly.

"Is that right?" Steve asked with a chuckle. "My little slut wants a longer spanking?"

"Yes, master" Lucy replied, suddenly feeling very embarrassed at what she was saying.

Steve brought his hand down on her ass harder than he had ever done so before, and tried hard to not let on to Lucy how much it had hurt him. But, in any case, it wouldn't have mattered. Lucy had been surprised at how much harder this one was and let out a louder shout.

"This is going to teach you to ask for punishment" Steve told her, and gave her another hard spank, as she let out another cry, this time quieter, given she knew what was coming.

As she lay there, taking her punishment she realised that actually though this hurt -- and it really hurt -- the harder he spanked her, and the longer he spanked her for, the more pleasurable it became and, though you would have never known it from the look on her face, she was really enjoying it.

Eventually Steve let up, from his hand more than anything. But the colour of her ass was also a factor too -- it was a nice dark shade of red all over. He gently massaged her cheeks, Lucy sighing from the change in attention on her now very sensitive behind.

He climbed on the bed, sat between her legs, and kissed her left leg, from her knee up to her pussy. He then proceeded to work his mouth on her pussy, licking and sucking, first along the bottom of the pussy, then slowly along her lips, stopping to lap her pussy with his tongue, before working his way up to and settling on her clit.

This felt so good. Steve didn't go down on her very often, but when he did she absolutely loved it. And this time of course she was tied down completely, with no ability to move, no ability to respond with her body except lie there, pussy up in the air, ensuring full access.

She squirmed as she felt his tongue around her pussy. It was such a contrast to what her ass had just taken, but actually this was not what she wanted. She wanted to be fucked. She wanted to be treated like the submissive she was and feel his hard cock deep inside her and, while this felt good, she was beginning to understand that she needed to be used. She needed Steve to come and take her. Her body was there for his pleasure.

"That feels so good master, thank you" she said. "But I need your cock. Please fuck me. Please treat me like your dirty little slut. Please use my pussy."

Steve was a little surprised at his slut. First the spanking request, and now this. He had thought this would be a real treat for her, him going down on her. He wondered whether it was to do with technique and whether he was just really bad at giving oral. But he decided not. It was the way she was speaking to him, being asked to be used. She really was submissive!

"I don't care what you want slut" he said, as he lifted his juice covered face up from between her legs. "If I want to lick your pussy, I will lick your pussy. I love your pussy, I love the taste of your pussy."

He put his fingers into her pussy, then crawled up her body, reached his hand around and put his juice covered fingers into her mouth. "See, it tastes good doesn't it slut?" he asked her as he fucked her mouth with three fingers.

"You need to learn your place. You do not get to decide what happens. You do not get to choose how I enjoy your body. I am your master; it is up to me. Do you understand?" His question was rhetorical, given she had the full length of his three fingers in his mouth when he asked.

"If I want to fuck you I will. But I will do it when I want. I will do it how I want. And I will do it where I want. You are my slut. You will take whatever I give you. If I want to fuck your pussy, I will fuck your pussy. If I want to fuck your mouth, I will fuck your mouth. If I want to fuck your ass, I will fuck your ass."

Lucy lay there, frustrated, once he took his fingers out of her mouth. Steve was right. He was in charge, and it was up to him. But it was not what she wanted!

Steve walked out of the hotel room leaving her there, tied up with a bright red ass but, more importantly, incredibly horny. If she needed his cock before, she definitely needed it now. But where had he gone?

Ten minutes later, though it felt much longer to Lucy, Steve walked back in the room. At least she assumed it was Steve. She couldn't see from the angle she was tied down on the bed.

"I am introducing a new rule" he said softly, as he traced a finger up the length of her restrained leg. "You will not cum without my permission, do you understand."

Lucy lay there, letting what he had said sink in.

"I now own your orgasms" he reiterated.

How could he do that? That felt like a step too far. And yet, after how she had felt before, what she had said to Steve not ten minutes ago, made her think that maybe this was her own fault but that, also, maybe this would be good for her. She was submissive, learning to be more submissive each day. And asking for permission to cum was humiliating, but giving up that power was arousing.

"Yes sir, I understand" she told him nervously, but with a certain amount of satisfaction with where the relationship was going.

"That's my slut" he replied, pleased. "Good girl".

He rewarded her, though knowing that it wasn't really what she wanted, by going back down onto her pussy. First, teasingly. Gently licking and sucking on her lips, letting his tongue slip in and out, kissing her clit. Using his fingers to spread her lips, giving him more access to his tongue, inside her. He could hear Lucy's pleasure noises and kept going, knowing that he was going to make her work for this first orgasm. Not that it was her first one that day, of course.

He continued this for several minutes, regularly moving to kiss her upper thighs or her ass cheeks, before returning between her legs. She hadn't asked to cum yet, though, so he moved his head further down, until he was at her clit. He explored with his tongue, letting it seek out her clit from under the hood, before he gently flicked it back and forth with it.

The murmurs and sighs from Lucy suddenly stepped up in volume and length. She was still aching for his cock, but knew that this would make her cum very soon. Though of course, this time she would have to ask.

Steve's gentle assault on her pussy was pure pleasure and pure agony. It was moving her in the right direction, but wasn't enough just yet to make her cum.

The suddenly he went from first gear into fifth, and greedily went at her pussy, sucking hard at her clit.

That was enough. She was there. She needed to cum.

"Please can I cum sir?" Lucy asked with some apprehension, knowing that Steve could deny her with just a word.

"No, slut. You cannot cum" he replied curtly, lifting his head from her momentarily.

Lucy half expected that response, but it still came as an affront. She didn't know what to do or how to do it. She had never had to hold it in before, she had always just let it happen, so she just tried not to cum and hoped for the best.

Steve enjoyed the power of being able to say 'no'. Lucy clearly didn't like the fact that she wasn't able to cum, and the faces she was pulling suggested that it wasn't easy not cumming. He planned to tease her and drag this out, make it really hard for her. He held out two fingers and moved them against her lips, trying to avoid too much contact with her clit while she was this close, and gently stroked her, up and down, sometimes letting his fingers slip inside a little.

After a few minutes of this, he thought he'd change it up and took his fingers from her pussy. They were covered in her juices, so much so that when he applied his index finger to her ass hole it slid in with very little resistance.

"Oh my god!" Lucy exclaimed, in desperate need now. "Fuck I need to cum, please can I cum master?"

"No slut" Steve replied. "You cannot".

He started to gently fuck her ass with his finger while moving his other hand to her pussy. He started fingering her pussy in rhythm so that she was being double penetrated, albeit very gently.

Lucy cried out again, this was so intense, maybe too much. And then it got worse, while double penetrating her, Steve applied his thumb to her clit and started to gently rub from side to side as best he could while still fingering her.

"Please can I cum master, I need to cum so badly" she pleaded.

"No, you may not cum. But I am impressed with your staying power, slut" he told her admiringly. "I am pleased with your obedience today."

This was true. It had now been a little while since she had first asked to cum and since then he had been at work on her. As much as he had enjoyed pushing her like this, he wanted her to cum. He wanted to make her cum. And all of this activity had also made his cock very hard and he too was needing some relief. He withdrew his hands from her and walked around beside her so she could see him properly.

"I am going to fuck you now" he told her, his hard cock swaying from side to side as he walked his naked body before her. "But you are still not to cum until I tell you to. Do you understand slut?"

"Yes, master" Lucy said, with a hungry, desperate look in her eyes.

"Good girl" he told her, as he reached over and caressed her shoulders.

He climbed onto the bed behind her, reminding himself just how squeaky it was. He had been so gentle with her up to now, and had not been on the bed, that he had avoided making too much noise. But there was no way around it now. The springs squeaked again as he walked up to her on his knees before leaning forward and guiding his cock into her sopping wet pussy. No resistance at all! He let it slowly slide all the way in.

He grabbed onto her hips and began to slowly fuck his slut. Lucy's breathing was very heavy, and full of involuntary muffled cries. The bed was making a reasonable amount of noise even with this gentle fuck. Steve shuddered at how noisy it might be when he really got going. But that wasn't going to stop him.

"Does that feel good, slut?" he asked her.

"Yes, master, that feels so good. I love the feel of your big hard cock in my pussy. Fuck me harder, please master, punish that dirty pussy of mine."

Lucy hadn't really noticed how over the last couple of weeks her dirty talk had become so much more dirty. But she had never referred to her "dirty pussy" before, and didn't really know what she meant by it. But she didn't feel like she had much control over what she was saying while she was in this state -- she didn't feel like she had much control over anything anymore.

Steve knew Lucy wanted a good, hard fucking, but was content for the time being to continue to take it slow, continue to tease her. This was going to be one hell of an orgasm.

"Oh my god master, that's so good, please can I cum? Please can I cum master? Please?" Lucy pleaded, but to no avail. She lay there, restrained, helpless, being used, waiting for permission to cum. She was just really struggling to keep it in, the concentration, and restraint she was needing to show was exhausting, she didn't know how much longer she could hold out.

Much as Steve wanted to postpone it a little longer, he also was not too far away.

"Soon" he told her. "Soon, slut".

He began increasing the intensity of his rhythm and was soon fucking her hard, the sound of his belly clapping against her still reasonably red ass, the bed squeaking deafeningly. Just when he felt like he was about to cum he finally did what she had been pleading for.

"Cum for me slut" he instructed her. "Cum for your master."

He hadn't needed to say it twice. Practically as soon as he had finished saying it the first time, she began to cum. She suddenly became silent, and then her body tensed, even as Steve's continued thrusting meant that it was bouncing up and down on the bed as much as the restraints would allow.

She closed her eyes and allowed the most intense wave of pleasure she had ever felt rush over her, then let out a long, high-pitched cry as her body started shaking.

Steve was close enough anyway, but watching his slut behave like this underneath him as he pounded away at her was more than enough to push him over the edge and he came too, cumming inside her, the two of them climaxing together. In truth, he had cum so many times that day already that it was very unlikely that much cum had been left in him, but he gave it his best shot.

After he had caught his breath, he noticed Lucy was still going. This must have been some orgasm. While his cock was still hard, he began slowly pumping in and out of her before it slowly began to shrink, as the waves of her second orgasm built up and overpowered the slowing waves of the first.

As his cock began to shrivel, he let it slop out before letting his finger very tentatively rub her clit. He knew how sensitive she would be, so made sure he made the softest contact possible. He sat with her there, playing with her body, gently stroking her legs, her back, her arms, as the orgasms continued. She had worked hard for this, and deserved to enjoy it to the full.

Once he was sure that was all there was, he got up and asked her how she was.

"Amazing!" she replied with an exhausted smile on her face. "That was amazing! I didn't know that I could cum that hard."

"You did well slut" he told her approvingly, as he began untying the various restraints from her.

She grimaced as she stretched her arms and legs. She had been tied up for some time and it was initially painful to move them around again.

Steve climbed onto the bed beside her and gave her a cuddle, their two bodies becoming entwined again. "You did very well, slut".