The Craving

Story Info
My traitorous slit has me begging for cock.
2.1k words
4.67
9.9k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I dip my middle finger into my cunt and moan like a dirty slut. God, what is wrong with me? I can't satisfy myself for some reason. No matter how much I cum it's just not enough.

My lips are slick and my fingers slide easily between them. I rub my juices over my clit. It feels so good, but I know I'll never be able to satisfy myself.

I reluctantly remove my fingers from my pussy and wince at the ache there. I straighten my dress and grab my keys.

I said I'd stay away from him, but after three weeks I'm craving his cock like a common whore. I need him deep inside me. I need him to fill my greedy hole so that I can fucking think straight.

I'm barely on his front porch before he opens the door.

"I knew you'd be back." The smirk on his face sets me off.

"Listen, I don't need your mouth unless it's making me cum."

Before I can finish my sentence he reaches out and grabs my hair, pulling me into the house.

"That's not how this works little girl. Talk to me like that again and I'll make sure you regret it."

I love the feeling of his hand in my hair, the way he grips the strands at the nape of my neck. I can't help but smile. This is what I needed.

When the door shuts, he slams me against it. My back hits the door hard and I'm crushed between it and his delicious body. I fumble my hands trying to get to the waistband of his jeans, but he blocks my movements forcing me to give up.

He wraps his hand around my throat and I moan. I wanted this so badly. I wanted to be at his mercy. His grip tightens around my neck as his hand dips beneath my dress.

"You fucking slut. You came over here with no panties and your cunt dripping fucking wet just begging for a cock."

His finger teased my entrance and I whimpered. I just needed him inside me but he never makes things easy.

I pull my dress over my head so that I stand before him naked. "Shut up and just fuck me."

I knew ordering him around wouldn't work, but I wasn't expecting the slap to my tit.

"I will do what I please. This is not your show little girl, you'll do well to remember that. If you want this cock you're going to have to beg for it."

I wasn't above begging. I wanted it so bad I'd get on my knees and grovel for it, but I'm a stubborn bitch and I refuse to give in so easily.

I stare at him defiantly and refuse to speak. He'd call this topping from the bottom, but I don't fucking care. I've been rubbing my cunt on everything like a dog in heat for weeks with no satisfaction. Tonight I am going to get everything I want.

He reaches out and grabs my nipple pinching it between his fingers and twisting. It stings but the burn goes straight to my cunt.

"You think that's going to make me beg?"

I'm purposely provoking him. Being a brat. He hates brats. I don't care.

He slaps me across the face then. I laugh, mainly because I like it. My pussy clenches.

"You know you want to slide your cock into my pussy. You want to feel me grip you. You want me to milk the cum from your cock and show you what a dirty little cum slut I am for you."

God, I'm so wet. We haven't moved from the foyer but I don't want a quick fuck against the door so I causally walk by him and down the hall to his bedroom.

I bend myself over his bed and spread my cheeks so that he can see my slick cunt.

"Look how wet I am for you. You know you want to bury yourself in this little pussy."

I'm rewarded with a growl. Fuck! I love the way he growls like a fucking animal and I want him to fuck me like one.

"Oh, I'm going to fuck you. I'm going to give you exactly what your whore cunt wants, but you're going to beg me for it."

If he only knew how much I wanted to beg for it right now.

The palm of his hand connects with my ass. The sting of the slap and the sound startles me, but I love it and relax into the bed.

His rough hands caress my ass gently

"Your ass is fucking beautiful."

I'm a little surprised by his praise and it makes my pussy leak but I don't have time to examine my response before another smack lands on my ass.

"My handprints look so good here."

Another smack meets right where my cunt and thighs come together and I stifle a moan. I must be desperate because the brief contact has me sticking my ass further towards him.

He hits me again in the same spot and I can feel my wetness leaking from my cunt. It should hurt but I'm so needy that any attention from him puts me on edge.

"Reach between your legs and touch that whore hole for me."

He doesn't have to ask me twice. I reach my hand between my legs and spread my pussy lips. I don't know why doing this for him is so hot. I can't see him, but I know the way he is looking at me. I know he likes to see me bent over with my ass in the air and my pussy lips spread open so he can see how much I want him.

"You see how much I want you?" I rub my fingers over my hole before moving them away and trailing a string of my wetness from my cunt to my fingers.

I'm surprised when I feel him kneel behind me and even more surprised when he takes my fingers into his mouth and cleans them off. He usually makes me do that, but tonight is unusual.

"You taste so fucking good."

His tongue dives into my pussy and I nearly come unglued. He fucks me slowly with his tongue, careful not to touch anything else.

I feel the need for him rising. I've never wanted a cock so bad in my life.

Finally, he swipes his tongue over my clit. He's so gentle and slow it's agonizing and I can't hold out any longer.

"Please!"

"Please, what?"

"Please let me cum. I want to cum!"

"I don't think so little girl, I want to watch you squirm a little more. Lay on your back and pull your legs up for me."

I turn around and do as he requested. I can finally see him in all his glory. His cock is rock hard and bobbing, begging for me to touch it.

I want to touch it. I want it in my mouth, between my tits, buried so deep inside me I don't know where he ends and I begin.

He starts to drag his fingertips across my body lightly. My nipples harden painfully as he grazes them. It's like they're reaching for more of his touch. Down my stomach, across my thigh, but never touching the places I need him.

Damnit!

I try to pull him toward me with my legs but am rewarded with a slap on my inner thigh. You'd think that would cool me down but I'm burning hotter than ever.

"I don't think I can take anymore. I need you to fuck me. I'll do anything, just please fuck me."

His laugh sends a shiver across my body.

"You know what I want to hear. Let me hear it, tell me what a little slut you are for me."

"I am a dirty filthy slut. I couldn't stay away from your cock. I tried to satisfy myself. I did, but I just want you. I want you buried deep inside of me. I want to feel you stretch me."

His cock pauses at my entrance. His head just beginning to stretch me.

"Please, I need you inside me. I can't take anymore fuck me, please. Make me your dirty whore and fill me up with your cock, please."

He slams his cock into my cunt and a wave of ecstasy rolls through my entire body.

"God, you're a sick little girl. Your greedy little cunt is sucking me in."

I can feel it stretching me and I want him deeper so I move my hips to coax him in further.

I just want to cum and I'm so close.

He begins to fuck me harder. Giving me just what I want bringing me higher and higher.

"Tell me how much you like it, and I'll let you cum."

"I love it. I love having your cock inside me, please let me cum."

He wraps his hand around my throat and the tightness between my legs snaps. The orgasm whips through my entire body and I can feel myself pulsing around his cock.

"That's it, little girl, cum all over my cock."

The way he talks to me keeps me reeling and once the orgasm subsides I start to move my hips silently begging him to continue to fuck me.

"I want more," I say.

He takes it slow. Moving out of me inch by inch before lazily filling me back up. His thumb grazes my already swollen clit. It's too much, but I don't want it to stop.

He pinches my clit hard and I let go of the moan that was poised in my throat. When he wraps his hands under my hips and pulls me closer, his hips begin a faster rhythm.

I watch him throw his head back as he takes his pleasure from me, while he uses me like a little fuck toy.

I begin to see stars as the pressure builds, shattering to another orgasm. I can feel my cunt gripping his cock.

"That's it baby, milk my cock with that greedy little cunt."

He slaps my tits hard as I orgasm, increasing the pleasure.

"I want you to cum inside me," I tell him and I do. I want to feel his cock pulse inside me.

"Does my little cum slut need to be filled up?"

"Please, give me your cum!" I yell in frustration.

He begins to pump harder, slamming into me painfully... I like it. He grabs the back of my head and pulls me towards him so I can see where we join together.

"That's a good girl, look at how well you take my cock. Watch me as I pump you full of my cum."

I watch intently as my pussy stretches to take him, as he enters me roughly without abandon, and then he stiffens and growls.

I watch his cock pulse. I can feel him emptying himself, his hot seed pumping into my cunt. I can feel it mix with my juices and I love it.

"Such a good slut."

I whimper as he pulls his cock out, not wanting to feel the emptiness, but then he spreads my lips to watch his cum leak from my cunt.

"You like it, don't you? Your little clit is so swollen. So nasty."

He takes my clit between his thumb and finger and he pinches me hard.

"Cum for me baby, let me see your cunt pulse as my cum drips out of your greedy little hole."

I can't help it, I cum again. The satisfaction in his eyes as he watches me, as I contract and push out the cum he filled it up with.

I'm ashamed I needed him again. I thought fucking him would ease the ache, but now I only want him more.

The thought of needing him makes me angry, so I immediately get up and begin collecting my things.

He watches me smugly and my anger builds.

"You can run away, but you'll be back sweetheart."

UGH... what a pompous fucking asshat. I hate him.

"Unlikely, but keep thinking that."

I slam the door behind me to prove my point, but deep down I'm afraid he's right.

I shake it off and tell myself this was the last time like a fucking addict taking one last hit of the thing that can kill them.

My phone dings and I pull up the text...

Just for that little outburst, the next time you show up at my door begging for me to fuck you, I'm going to tie you up and mark that pretty ass of yours, then I'm going to stuff my cock so far down your throat you'll think twice about spouting off at the mouth.

God, I'm in trouble. I haven't even started my car and my traitorous cunt is begging for him to make good on his promise.