The Craving is Hereditary

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yessss...." Bree heard her mother hiss as he started fucking her ass again. Her poor hole must have been so ravaged already, and filled with at least one load of cum, but she was too caught up in this ordeal now to stop.

Bree loved how her father was looking at her while he did it. She bit her lip, as if she was fighting an urge, and then spread her feet apart a bit wider. This gave him a better view of her pussy in the dim light, and he could see at least some of it. He at least saw that it was shaved bare. He seemed to be looking at her tits presently, and slowly began drawing his cock out a bit before sliding it back in, over and over. He was plowing his wife in the butt while he stared at his naked daughter.

"Oh Tom..." Her mother was lost in pleasure now. "Please use my ass...Show Bree how good we make each other feel..."

Bree wanted to touch her pussy so bad right now! She could barely keep her fingers away from her crotch but she also wanted her father to stare at her naked body as much as he wanted.

Suddenly he pulled out of his wife and hopped off the bed, not saying anything at first as he stepped back from the bed and reevaluated what was going on. Shit, Bree thought. Maybe we went too strong. Hope we didn't ruin it now.

"Tom?" Her mother looked back at him, confused. "What's wrong?"

He stood there across the bed with his cock still hard and pointing at them both. He held one hand on his hip and rubbed at his face nervously with the other.

"Mel..." He was having a hard time knowing what to say or do. "...I dunno..."

Before her mother could say anything, Bree walked over to him from across the bed and stood naked in front of him. She was only inches away and his hard cock was even closer to her stomach.

"Daddy," she said, trying to sound innocent but not childish. "Please, let me do this. After tonight you can say no and I'll never ask you again. I won't ever spy on you or even talk about what happened. But right now, let me stay, please?"

Without bothering to wait for a response, Bree reached her hand down and grasped her father's erection firmly. His eyes went even wider and his mouth hung open, but his cock did all the talking. He was so hard still, twitching and throbbing now, and his balls were so tight. He was still caught up in that deep sexual reverie that his wife had been crafting for him, using her body and her words to put him in a state of acceptance and total inhibition.

Bree stroked him lightly, knowing how it must be making her mother feel but too intent on her father to glance over and see. She dropped to her knees, still looking up at his face, and very gently and lovingly opened her mouth and brought his thick penis inside of it. His face was in a state of shock still as he watched his daughter blow him, her big beautiful eyes still looking up at him, assuring him that this was okay and she wanted it. He couldn't believe that his own daughter was sucking his dick right now, and her lips and hands were quite experienced. She stroked under his balls while her tongue flicked and caressed his shaft and head.

"Bree..." He was weakly protesting now, but he made no move to stop her. Even the realization that she was sucking something that had just been up her own mother's ass didn't break his trance. She had to have known, too, and yet she was very enthusiastically pleasuring him with her face and hands.

Bree was really getting into it, too. This was what she wanted, so badly, and it was actually happening. She grew more aggressive and pushed her father back towards the bed by deepthroating him and guiding him with her hand on his thigh. He fell backward and sat on the edge of the bed now while he received the most forbidden blowjob he'd ever had. He was apparently giving in to this, unable to fight it in his lustful state, even though his mind was screaming at him that it was wrong.

His wife climbed up behind him on the bed and gently placed her mouth next to his ear: "If you want to fuck her, you can."

His eyes were closed now and he was nearly lost in a state of mental fog. This was all too much, and they were making the most of it. Bree heard what her mother had whispered to him, and began to suck even harder. Her father's penis was the tastiest thing ever at this moment. She wanted him to fuck her, to put this tasty flesh stick into her pussy and fuck her raw, but she also wanted to taste his cum really really badly.

Bree kept sucking eagerly, making him enjoy it as much as possible and loving the way he was breathing hard but trying not to make any sound. He didn't want to let on how much he was enjoying it, for whatever reason, and was struggling with each second of it despite the fact that without any intervention it would only end one way.

She finally couldn't take it anymore and released her father's cock from her mouth as she stood and pushed him back onto the bed. Her mother moved to the side to allow them room to interact, but she stayed close to the action. Bree climbed on top of her father and leaned her face down to kiss him as she gently set her body weight on top of him and let her naked skin touch him. His eyes were still closed, even as she pressed her lips to his and forced herself upon him, but once she reached down for his cock and moved it between her pussy lips, his eyes opened and he grabbed her shoulders with a final realization that something big was about to happen if he didn't stop it.

"Bree, wait..."

It was too late though. He felt tremendous warmth and wet friction as his cock slid up into his daughter's vagina. His head tilted back from the overwhelming pleasure and he groaned. Bree was quivering already, dangerously close to climaxing, as she felt her own father's cock penetrate her pussy and fill it deep. Maybe not as deep as her brother's cock did, but when her father's balls came to rest against her butthole and he was fully engulfed with her pussy she couldn't tell the difference anymore. It was incestuous cock filling her hole, and any other details about it didn't matter to her.

"Oh baby," her mother said, watching it all happen. "You did it baby...you fucked your little girl..."

He looked down at where they connected, seeing his cock all the way inside of his daughter, and then looked up at her face. She smiled down at him and started moving now, creating a fuck motion on top of him.

"I love you Daddy," Bree said with a sigh. "I've wanted to fuck you for a long time. Please cum inside my pussy."

He enjoyed the fucking for a moment, unable to stop himself from receiving the pleasure, but as things came to an end very quickly he seemed to have a moment of clarity and he grabbed her arms firmly and pushed her off of him. Bree protested, whimpering and trying to stay on top of him, but he was very insistent that they needed to stop. Only his cock hadn't gotten the message and his orgasm had barely started. Bree fell to his side but he stayed on his back while his dick started spewing all over himself. She saw he was cumming and leaned over to lick at his cock and suck on it again. He didn't try to stop her and her mouth and face were covered in slimy sticky sperm by the time he was finished.

He finally relaxed now, overwhelmed by the fact that he had just fucked his daughter and had barely stopped himself from going that last final bit. Maybe he could justify that they hadn't crossed the line, really. He hadn't cum inside of her. Anything else was questionable and certainly actionable, but at least the danger of pregnancy or whatever constituted the ultimate sin of incest hadn't occurred.

He couldn't believe it when his wife leaned over him and joined their daughter in licking his cum up from his body. Together they cleaned his stomach and thighs and balls, and even began licking his shaft together. He had never experienced a double blowjob in his life and the sheer thrill of it was the only thing that kept him from objecting. His wife was licking something that had been inside her daughter's pussy! Once his mind cleared up he would quickly realize that this might not have been their first moment of sexual participation together. He would need a lot of time to think about that.

Bree stopped sucking on him finally and laid her warm naked body next to his. She embraced him with one arm and gently stroked his chest.

"I love you, Daddy," she said. "That was really special for me. Thank you."

He didn't know what to say, but laying next to his naked daughter and intimately petting each other wasn't as bad as what they had just done, so he allowed it. His wife nestled next to him on the other side and did the same. He was so physically drained and mentally overwhelmed that he quickly drifted right to sleep. He might have even thought this was all a dream the next morning if Bree wasn't there when he woke up. She certainly would be, though, if she had any say in it.

Her mother smiled at her from across the bed while he passed out. Bree returned the smile.

"You did so good," her mother whispered to her.

"You have to tell me everything tomorrow," Bree whispered back. "You told him about Grandpa?"

Her mother only winked at her and closed her eyes too. She was just as exhausted, having cum so much she lost track. Bree stayed awake for quite a while, lightly stroking her father's chest and stomach and even his deflated cock while he slept. She wouldn't jerk him off to completion though, since she knew he needed to sleep right now. Still, she couldn't stop holding it and squeezing it softly, making it hard even without waking him up.

He couldn't cum in me though, she recognized. He had a hard time crossing that final line. If we do this again, that could be something to work on.

Bree was suddenly very horny again and had a hard time sleeping, even though she was naked with her parents in their bed and enjoying their closeness. She hoped that this was only the start of things with her father and that it would last. There was still the very real possibility that tomorrow he would come to his senses, so to speak, and freak out. Should she stay close to him now in these vulnerable first moments after the act, or should she give him space? Hopefully her mother could help guide things.

Bree finally drifted off to sleep while she remembered the feeling of her father's penis inside of her pussy. She finally understood what her mother had enjoyed all those years ago, and that made her so happy inside...

12