The Craving Intensifies

Story Info
Husband returns, but now he knows something...
8.4k words
3.83
32.4k
36

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 06/10/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cphucker
Cphucker
5,013 Followers

* All persons in this story are at least 18 years of age *

I was on my laptop in bed while Matt and Breanna were downstairs working on their latest porn video when my phone buzzed. It was a text from Kristie, of all people, which might have been the first time she had ever messaged me. I was just reading news articles so I didn't mind the interruption. I was only killing time while my children were busy before either going to bed or paying them a visit to see if Matt had any cum left in his poor balls. Today had been very draining for him and I wasn't expecting him to be up for sex. That just meant Breanna and I would watch some porn in my bed while he slept next to me. Fun for all either way.

I opened Kristie's text half expecting that it would be about Tom, and it appeared my instincts were right on:

"You know I want to fuck your husband, right?"

I shook my head and laughed, but responded right away: "What's stopping you?"

That was a challenge, of course. What stopped her was likely the fact that Tom would hardly be able to explain that one to me. Our agreement was only for Sarah, my sister and Kristie's mom, and since he was still unaware of the incestuous nature of his own family, it would be very shocking for him if Kristie were to come on to him.

"Mom won't let me :("

The emoji was a nice touch. "Has Matt or Breanna told you what they're up to lately?"

"No, what?"

I thought about letting my kids tell their cousin themselves, but I was really enjoying having this connection to Kristie right now. The girl had fucked my kids and eaten my ass, and knew about everything by this point including my husband fucking her mom, so there was no need to hide anything from her. I was completely aware of how lucky I was that everyone was so positive about what was going on. If things were different, I could be in a world of hurt. There was just that one last connection to be made by informing my husband and finally bringing things to a head.

"At this point, it might be an OnlyFans account," I replied. "Porn of them, in some fashion. Breanna is VERY excited about it."

"Those fuckers! I need to see it right now!"

"She'll eagerly share, I'm sure."

There was a pause before I could see Kristie typing a response: "How are you with all of this happening?"

It was so sweet of her to consider my feelings! She couldn't possibly guess what it was like, but the effort was appreciated.

"Which part exactly? My kids making porn together, or my sister fucking my husband?"

The question was unnecessary, of course, but I was having fun.

"You've got a lot on the line," she said finally. "I mean, after mom, I'm hopeful for you, but still...who knows..."

She was right, of course. Playing around with Tom and Sarah was not incestuous in any real way, so it was just a kinky favor I was doing for my divorced and sex-starved sister. It was a good start to eventually telling him everything, and it was in and of itself a big step for our marital relationship in some ways, but it was nothing compared to what was really going on, and what had been going on for years before the kids were even in the picture with my own father.

"I'm still working on that," I replied. "For now, why don't you get Sarah to blindfold Tom and you can take him for a ride?"

That was a joke, of course, and she only sent back a laughing emoji. I wondered if she was still technically a virgin. If so, then he would have to think he was fucking Sarah's ass when it was really Kristie's, and who knows if Sarah would even be up for that. However, thinking about this intensely arousing scenario was starting to make my pussy moisten, which meant I would need some attention and soon. Now that incest was in full swing in my life, I seemed to need orgasms regularly throughout the day. I was so horny all the time! It was like I was a teenager again. Thankfully for me there were young and eager participants in my own house.

Breanna soon came to bed with her iPad to show me what she had done, with Matt trailing behind her. We were all still naked, and would remain so until Tom came home tomorrow, and seeing them in that state kept me horny for their bodies near me.

"Don't freak out," Breanna began, hopping onto the bed and getting ready to show me something, "but I decided on doing an OnlyFans profile. I don't have anything identifiable in the pictures or videos though, so there's no way for them to know who I am."

I nodded and listened without saying anything. Truthfully, I was so horny at the moment that everything she was saying was just turning me on and making me want to fuck her. I was not used to feeling so hungry towards another female, my own daughter no less, but this feeling was palpable. I really wanted to kiss her and eat her holes. I wanted to shove my tongue up her asshole and see how far into her butt I could snake it. I wanted to cram my entire fist into her cunt and feel her from the inside. I wanted to do so many naughty things to her...

Matt climbed into bed next to me and his warmth was comforting. He reached out for my inner thigh and set his hand wonderfully close to my crotch. I'm sure he could feel the heat from my pussy.

Breanna showed me how the pictures she had taken, with Matt's help of course, were all from the nose down. She explained that it was important to show her mouth because it was part of the sexual acts, and that her teeth and her smiles would help make it sexier while still keeping her anonymous. I could see that her full nude body was proudly on display, though these images were behind a paywall of nine dollars a month. She had researched the price and assured me that it was more about making the porn appealing and enticing than accumulating actual money. She wasn't really in this for money right now even though the possibility was there in the future. It would take time to build up a following and get people to know who she was.

That was where social media came in. She showed me how they had set up a Reddit account that linked to her OnlyFans and she had already posted selfies on the various subreddits (still below her nose) and she would use a facemask in the future once she ordered the right kind. Just using a medical mask wasn't really sexy unless she was in a nurse outfit or something. She seemed confident of these details, and her old mom wasn't in the know at all so I just listened and reflected my honest surprise at how impressed I was in her thorough research.

Matt's fingers were playing at my pussy lips by now, and my breathing was becoming ragged from my excitement, but I was patiently waiting for Breanna to finish showing me everything. She had the full blowjob and anal videos on the OnlyFans profile, but she had also posted shorter clips on some porn subreddits to help advertise. She planned on shooting more scenes with Matt tomorrow before her father returned home, and then she planned on doing some masturbation videos and things of that nature to help fill in some content. Shooting porn with her brother was probably going to be tricky at the house but she was hopeful to do a full scene with Matt at least once a week.

Imagining Tom bursting in on his daughter while his son was balls deep in her and filming the whole thing was too much for me, and I painfully pulled myself away from Matt's fingers to pounce on Breanna. Her iPad fell onto the bed and her face showed her total surprise when I lunged for her and dropped down between her legs. I went right for her pussy and hungrily sucked it into my mouth, causing her to groan. She was very wet already, no doubt excited from the things she was showing me, and quickly relaxed onto the bed as our lesbian sex became intense and heated. I couldn't tell what Matt was doing next to us but I imagined he was staring intently at us and maybe even stroking off.

My daughter's pussy was so delicious at this moment that I knew I wouldn't stop eating her out until she came in my mouth. She was clutching at my hair and whimpering while she thrust her cunt up into my face. She must have noticed that her pornographic interests, of which she was probably concerned about my reaction, had actually turned me on immensely, and that probably turned her on more too. We were both feeding off of each others' arousal and that made her cum quickly. She cried out loudly and exploded in my mouth. I felt her pelvic floor contracting against my chin as I sucked on her clit and flicked it with my tongue. I lapped up her fluid as it seeped out of her tight hole, and ran the flat of my tongue down to her asshole and back up. She bucked her hips off the bed when I did that, so I did it more until she was whimpering again in pleasure.

Suddenly I felt Matt move on the bed and crawl behind me, and I instinctively straightened my legs out as he mounted me and poked at my cheek with his hard dick. He was horny again, to my surprise! What a young stud he was proving to be... I knew he was about to fuck me but it was still thrilling to feel his thick meat aim at my cunt hole and press forward into me. I groaned as I felt him enter my body like that, pinning me to the bed and pressing down on me with his weight. I was melting with my son on top of me and my daughter under me.

Breanna saw what her brother was doing and smiled happily. She lifted her legs higher and pulled them back to give me better access to her asshole, then began working her clit while I kept up my oral assault of her butt. Matt began sliding in and out of my sopping hole and fucked me hard in that position, melting my insides and bringing me off almost immediately. I was savoring the taste of my daughter's butthole while I climaxed, and she was quick to climax herself when she saw me cumming. We came together and both enjoyed feeding off each other like that.

Surprisingly, Matt was apparently very horny by what was happening because he was suddenly exploding inside of my pussy. I was shocked that he could cum so fast after so much sex today, but also so very happy that we could all share each other like this. I came again when he gave me one final thrust and sent his seed deep into my hole. He collapsed on top of me and I felt his hot breath on my neck while he stayed buried inside of me. I stuck my tongue up Bree's anus one last time and licked her hard as I withdrew it, then we all relaxed together in a pile of sex and fluid.

"Fuck..." Breanna sighed and looked down at me as I rested my head between her legs. "That was so good!"

Matt nodded. "I need sleep."

We laughed but we were all exhausted and fell asleep within minutes of each other. I couldn't put into words the love I felt with my son and daughter next to me as we slept, all satisfied and sexually satiated for the moment.

How do I convey this joy to Tom? I thought to myself. That was the angle that I needed to take if I was going to reveal things to him. I couldn't present it as some depraved fetish or criminal act. That wouldn't be accurate anyway. This was about love, first and foremost, and I had to get him to understand that.

*****

I left the kids at home to play and have fun while I went to get some things for a nice dinner tonight to welcome Tom back home. He was expected to arrive in the late afternoon, so I made them promise to stop fucking and doing porn stuff before then. Breanna said something about getting two videos shot before her dad got home so she could spend the night editing and posting them. She had someone sign up for her OnlyFans so the excitement of her new hobby was not lessening by any means. It only encouraged her to keep going. She would probably be able to work more efficiently if she could stop masturbating while she worked, but she couldn't help herself it seemed.

I got a text from Tom while I was at the grocery store: "Hey, was gonna wait till I saw you but it's bugging me. Something weird happened with Kristie."

My heart skipped a beat and I stopped in my tracks. I waited for a moment to see if he would keep typing, but he was waiting for me to answer.

"Oh?" I replied. "She didn't catch you two, did she?"

I tried to keep it playful just in case it was something that simple. At worst, it couldn't have been much more, right?

Tom typed a response: "She said some things that made me think maybe there's something bad going on with her. I'm already at the airport so I can't do anything, but I'm wondering if you should ask Sarah about it? I dunno..."

What was my role here? Should I pretend I don't know anything about my niece and tell him I'll do that, or should I just placate him and assure him that nothing is wrong? Would he believe me, even?

"What could it even be?" I answered. "When I was there last, she was fine and getting along with Sarah very well. They seemed happy."

"Just a feeling I guess," he said. "I'm pretty sure she knows what we were doing. Sarah seemed very open around her."

Yes, I would imagine so. They had both fucked my son at the same time during our last visit. That had been a very enlightening experience for both of them.

"She texted me yesterday," I replied, finding the half-honesty somehow soothing my anxiety. "She definitely knows you and Sarah fucked."

"Oh geez, well...guess the cat's out of the bag. Might explain some things then."

"Oh? Like what?"

I was genuinely interested in knowing what Tom thought he knew about Kristie. I'm sure it wouldn't be nearly everything I knew.

"I think she was flirting with me, actually," he said. "It's been a while since a young girl acted that way, and she's a bit weird anyway, but there was definitely something there. I'll tell you more in person."

I knew Tom wasn't one to gossip over text, and this was probably already the longest text conversation we'd ever had, but I very sneakily took a picture of my bare breast right there in the grocery store aisle and sent it to him. He replied with a heart emoji, and I put my phone back into my purse.

After I was back in the car, I sent Kristie a text: "Tom thinks you were flirting with him?"

I didn't wait for her response and drove back home. Once I was in the garage, I checked my phone and she had sent back a reply: "Mom let me watch them from her closet. I really wanted to suck his dick. Guess I might have acted horny around him after that. Sorry, hope it doesn't make things difficult for you. I really do want to fuck him, you know. I want him in my ass and I want his cum dripping out of my hole. Do you want to lick it out of me?"

Wow. This girl was horny! I should have given more thought to how Tom's visit would affect her. Of course my sister would openly tell her everything, and of course she would find some way to let Kristie see them fuck. I would've done the same thing. That was just how things were between family members that were incestuously involved. There were no secrets between them. At least Tom hadn't known about their little stunt.

"Very badly," I replied, feeling my loins grow warm. "I hope you get to fuck him one day very soon. Will you lick his cum out of me?"

Kristie was quick to respond: "Over and over. I'm going to masturbate right now thinking about having both him and Matt inside of me at the same time."

I was going crazy with desire, and knowing Tom was coming home was mostly to blame, but Kristie was on a depraved level that I hadn't even approached. The girl was so strangely deviant, an anal freak and horny all the time. I lifted my hips off the car seat and pulled my oga pants down to expose my pussy, and pulled at my lips to expose as much of my cunt as I could while I snapped a picture before sending it to Kristie. She didn't respond right away but I could see that she had seen it. I fetched the groceries from the trunk and started putting them away, but then my phone buzzed with her response:

"I came to your pussy," Kristie said. "Thank you for that. My uncle is next."

I felt my pussy twitch as I typed my response: "I'll send you his dick as soon as I can get a pic of it."

Was that wrong? Taking a picture of my husband's penis and sending it to his own niece without his knowledge or permission? Was it wrong of her to masturbate to it? Was everything I was doing wrong and soon to come crashing down on me?

I was beyond stopping, regardless. Incest had been committed, boundaries had been crossed, people had been fucked. Family dynamics were changing, and whether that was for the better or not was up for debate. I knew I was too horny now to be thinking about this clearly. That was a dangerous position to be in. The craving I had been feeling lately was too strong to deny and too intense to ignore.

Tom arrived home just before dinner was ready and we all happily greeted him. The kids were fairly nonchalant around him but I was openly groping and kissing him. He returned the affection just as eagerly, and that made my insides flutter. I wanted him to know exactly how it felt to know that he had just had a sexcapade with my sister at my urging. He was practically at full mast in his pants after our kissing at the door, and I wanted to pull his pants down right there and suck him off, but of course the kids...or at least that's how he would feel.

"If I didn't have something in the oven..." I said to him quietly.

He winked at me. "I'll be patient. Everything went very well."

I smiled and took a deep breath before letting out a happy sigh. I felt giddy like a young girl and couldn't wait to fuck my husband's brains out while he told me every sordid detail.

Dinner was normal and without much conversation. Breanna asked a few questions about her aunt and cousin, probably to see how much her father would reveal to them since he assumed they wouldn't know what had really transpired. Matt was quiet but I didn't get that same vibe from him as before, when he was worried that our sexual relationship was being threatened.

"What did you think of Kristie?" she asked him, drawing a look from me.

Tom shrugged. "Nice girl, though odd I suppose. She could definitely use some male influence in her life, I think. I hope that's not a sexist thing to say nowadays. I just think she's a bit sheltered with just her mom there. I don't think she has many friends."

"I'm sure she enjoyed having you stay there," I quipped, really not meaning anything salacious.

"We should have them out for a visit next," Tom continued. "You've all been there recently, and now so have I, so I think it's time for them to stay with us."

I nodded. "I think that's a wonderful idea. I'll text Sarah later and see when we can make that happen."

Tom, sitting next to me, snaked his hand over to my leg and grabbed me just above the knee. I was quick to open my legs and allow him access to whatever he wanted.

"Maybe we could camp out in the basement," Matt suggested, wisely. "Like we used to do as kids. No adults, you know?"

Tom laughed and nodded. "I remember those days. Hey, sounds good to me. Sarah would need one of your bedrooms anyway."

Tom's fingers were insistent at moving up my inner thigh toward my crotch. I was wearing loose shorts and no panties, on purpose of course, and hoped he would openly start fingering me even with the kids present. He wasn't quite on that level of openness but he was getting close to it. That was very telling, actually, considering he was not one to instigate sexual touching like this outside the bedroom. I was getting pretty damned excited for sex with him later.

We chatted for only a few minutes more before the kids were ready to go off and do their own thing. Their old dad was home again and everything was back to normal, on the outside anyway, so they were fine to fall into their old habits and escape to their rooms. Tom waited for them to leave while I cleared out plates like a good doting housewife. Then he stood and motioned for us to go downstairs to the den, to which I nodded and smiled. I even grabbed him a glass of scotch on my way down.

Cphucker
Cphucker
5,013 Followers