The Crawfords Pt. 05

Story Info
Denise is added to the mix.
6k words
4.72
4.9k
10
0

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 11/28/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Franklin's Departure

Amy's thoughts were of the changes in her life as Franklin started to nod off in the bed next to her. It was after one pm that Friday afternoon, and she was a bit worried that her father was not home yet. She was certain her father would be home soon, but she was just a bit impatient. At the same time, Amy did not want to get up. To break the spell of their lovemaking? Or perhaps it was better described as just animal sex. I have no problem with that, she thinks to herself. I enjoyed it immensely. She was thinking of her father, the things they had done, and will do in the future. Her thoughts drifted just as she heard Franklin's phone ring in his pants pocket where those pants lay across the back of her desk chair.

"Shit..., I have to get that." Her brother quickly climbed from the bed. Amy could see that her brother was half asleep, wobbling just a little a bit as he walked across her room. She watched him walk to her computer chair. The Crawford men all have very nice asses and she enjoyed the view as he retrieved his phone from his pants. He turned facing her and Amy's juices began to run again as she looked at his semi-rigid cock. Amy loves cock, and her men all have nice size cocks that they know how to use.

"Okay, I am on my way. Sorry, I had some errands to run. If Paul has problems with that transmission just tell him to wait until I get there. I don't want him fucking things up. Okay?"

Amy could not hear the response from the other end of the line, but she assumed whom ever was on the other end, agreed with their boss. Franklin quickly began to get dressed. "I have to go, sis. Can you talk to dad, ask him if we can all move in? It actually might be better coming from you."

"Sure, no problem Franklin. I do hope you stop by again..., soon, though."

"Why baby sis? Did you need some more cock?" Amy blushed again but did not answer. "You know it's okay, I really had a good time. I definitely want to do this again, okay?" This he said as he finished putting on his clothes, finally his socks and shoes. He walked across the room, sat on the bed and pulled her into his arms. His left hand found her right breast as he brought his face to hers and finally kissed her. It was a passionate kiss and she was so glad he had. It was their first not brother/sister kiss.

Finally the kiss was finished and he smiled, looking at her dazed expression as he arose and left her room. "Laters love, fuck you again." He said with a laugh.

Amy and Dad again

Amy decided not to clean up. She was feeling lazy so she just lie back in her bed. She was hopeful that her father would be home soon and that he would keep his promise. His promise to fuck her. Some where in the last few days she had realized her father liked a messy pussy. A pussy filled with cum already in it from a another man. For some reason that made her hot and she began to tingle.

Franklin had left her bedroom door open when he left and she did not get up to close it. He had removed her lingerie, and she now lie back naked, still thinking of her brother inside her. She was still horny.

Amy wished she had that TV. Instead she grabbed the novel she had been reading from her side table, and began to attempt to read it. But she was a bit distracted, unable to concentrate. She tried, but she just had no interest at the novel at that moment.

Her window was open and in just a few minutes she heard a car drive up to the house. In front of the house her father had built a driveway where the family park the four cars that they own. The garage had become her dads workshop and he had put standing covers for each car around the curved drive. Nearest the house was his beautiful garden, his pride and joy. In just a few minutes she heard the front door open and her father call out, "Amy..., where are you at.?"

Amy yelled back, "Up here dad." She heard him come up the stairs and then he appeared at her door. "Hi Dad, how was your day? I expected you earlier."

"Long story. What kept me going was thinking of you. Can't wait to get inside you."

Her father quickly undressed. As he climbed into the bed she said, "Before we start, can we talk about something?"

"Nope. I am too horny for that. Climb on board Amy."

Amy grinned as he climbed into her bed. She Quickly straddled his naked body and his cock. Amy grasped his member and slid down, leaning forward and kissing him at the same time. Her father, a passionate kisser, wrapped his arms around her as she pumped slowly up and down on his cock. He then moved his right hand to her left breast and began to kneed it. That was when he noticed the hickey on her tit. Breaking their kiss he asked, "Where did that come from? Who gave it to you."

She moaned, loving his cock inside her and then said, "F-fuck you feel so good daddy." She was nervous but decided the truth was her best reply. "F-Franklin stopped by, daddy."

"Oh, that's why your pussy is so messy."

" Y-you like a m-messy pussy... Do you...,? And yes daddy, he fucked me. Your not mad he fucked me are you daddy?"

"No baby, that's your job. You fuck any man in this house that wants it. Is that clear?"

"Y-yes daddy. But you are my favorite, daddy. I love your cock inside me. Do you like my pussy daddy? Am I a good fuck?"

With that Michael pulled his daughter down, off of him and onto her back. He climbed on top of her and quickly entered her once again with his very hard cock, loving the sensation of her very wet and hot pussy. Rolling onto his daughter, loving the feel of her pussy. Being inside her, her incredible pussy... It felt very special the way she squeezed his cock with each penetration. "Yes baby. God you are good." With that he brought his face to hers and once again passionately kissed his very sexy daughter. I love fucking Crawford's, he thought to himself, he just wish I had more to fuck.

Now Michael was so horny for his daughter. He could not hold back, he pins her arms back and begins to fuck her hard in the way he used to fuck his wife. His sister. Harder and harder, her moans turning to screams as he uses her for his own need. Michael realizes she is getting used to the way she squeezes his cock with her orgasm. "Y-you are c-cumming baby. I can feel you cumming. It..., it feels so good. Milk me daughter, milk my cum. God yes, milk my cock."

Amy looks up at her father, "Kiss me daddy. Kiss me and spray me with you cum. Fuck yes d-daddy, fuck my pussy..." He brings her mouths to hers and stabs her mouth with his tongue as he pounds her wet, hot pussy. Michael screams into her mouth as he releases his load in his slut of a daughter. They kiss long and hard as they both have a strong orgasm.

The pair finishes their lovemaking and lie next to each other in the afterglow of their coupling. "So..., baby... What did you want to talk to me about?"

She rolled into his arms, lying on his chest as she began to speak. "Well, as I said, Franklin stopped by. Apparently aunt Edith's lease is running out and she wants to know..., or Franklin wants to know if she can stay in the cottage. Also, Franklin is tired of the commute, our house is closer to his work. He wants to know if he and Denise can move into another of the rooms in the cottage? What do you think?"

Amy's father did not immediately reply except to say, "Hm." He then climbs from his daughters arms and out of her bed. Michael walks over to her desk where he had set his cell phone. He comes back to and quickly climbs once again into his daughters bed. Lying next to her, he quickly makes a call. Looking at his daughter, he puts his phone on speaker.

After a couple rings she hears her brother pick up the call. "Hey dad, did Amy talk to you?"

"Yes, she is here with me... I am on the speaker."

"Hello, sis. Did you tell dad?"

Amy laughs and says, "Tell him what? About aunt Edith and you guys wanting to move in?"

Franklin responded, "That and..., ya know."

At this point Michael interjects. "The hickey on her tit was a bit of a give away, Franklin. Did you two have a good time?"

"Oh, yes dad. Amy is very good in the boudoir. We had a very good time. I am looking forward to more good times in the future."

Michael after a pause finally replies, "Okay. Let's get to it. My sister really wants to move in here? I was sure she wanted me to stay out of her life."

"Dad..., you misread things after Uncle Earl died. She was just in mourning. She misses you and would love to move in and get back in contact with you. If you know what I mean?"

"Really? I mean if she moves in..." Michael hesitates. "I mean, well, I want to..., ya know. Your aunt is still hot."

"Uhm, dad, I know. Okay..., just so you know, I have been fucking your sister for about six months. She is very good at sex, dad. Let me tell you, she misses you and wants you in her bed also. She also told me she would love to be your slut again. Her words, dad."

"Hey, that's great to know. I mean really great to know." Again Michael pauses, "But I have one more request. If you and your wife move into the cottage..., well... I don't know how to say this."

"Hm, dad?"

"Well. In my house the women are my sluts. Are you okay with Denise being my slut? I mean, she is your wife, but if you live under my roof she fucks whomever I want. Especially me."

"Honestly, she thinks you are hot. She would love fucking you. The rest.., fucking other guys. You will have to talk to her. I mean I could order her two, but it would be better coming from you."

"Well..., it is a rule now. All the women in this house have to fuck. Are you okay with that?"

"I am okay with that, dad. If she goes for it. What if she doesn't?"

Michael hesitates one more time, but then decided to just make it clear what he wants. What the rules will be. "Well..., if she moves in, it is an absolute rule. So..., do you really want me to talk to her?"

"Dad..., she will do whatever I tell her to. But, maybe it's a good idea if you talk to her. Ya know, use that Crawford charm of yours. She is very submissive..., just be bossy. You know what I mean."

"I do..., bring her over tonight. Can you do that?"

"Yeah, it's Friday I have the weekend off."

"One thing, Franklin. Can you fuck her first and tell her to not clean up. Also, bring a set of lingerie for her to change in to. You and Robert can entertain Amy while I entertain your wife."

"Okay, dad. That can be arranged."

Michael's Special Gift

As the phone call ends Michael leans over and begins to kiss his daughter. Amy kisses her father back and Michael's cock comes to attention once more. Michael wants to, but he also wants to save himself for later with his daughter-in-law. Amy parts their lips and asks, "Is daddy gonna fuck me again?"

"Why..., does my little girl need to cum again?" She nods her head yes, and he begins to slide down her body. It's time I eat my daughter's pussy, he thinks to himself. He kisses down to her hard nipples, sucks on one and then the other as his hand finds her wet pussy. Amy moans as he moves downward, kissing her belly, sticking his tongue in her sexy navel and licking downward towards her love tunnel.

Amy was a bit shocked. Was her father going to lick her pussy? There was a mix of her own cum, her brother's and her father's leaking out of her. Was he actually going to eat her pussy? Yes, yes, he began to lick around her opening, cleaning up a lot of cum. It was so hot. She looked down at her father who was smiling up at her as he licks upward on her slit.

"You like that baby?"

"G-God yes, daddy."

"I love a messy pussy, baby." With that her father pushes his tongue into her pussy, slowly using his tongue like a small cock, fucking in and out of her. At the same time Michael sucks much of the cum out of her pussy, the noise of his slurping up the cum adding to her arousal. Next he uses his hand, his fingers. He rubs her clit lightly, her button popping out of it's hood.

Amy moans with pleasure, enjoying her father's ministrations. She reaches down and runs her hand through his slightly graying hair, loving his touch. His tongue. "Oh, D-daddy. It feels so good. Yes daddy." Amy's father then pushes a finger into her cunt, his lips wrapping around her clit, his tongue lightly touching her button. "Oh..., daddy, you are going to make me cum. Oh God yes." Michael sticks another finger in his daughter's pussy and she moans even louder. "F-fuck yes daddy."

Michael can't believe how much he is enjoying eating his own daughter's pussy. It has been a very long time since he had his face in a woman's love tunnel and his daughter tastes so good. Michael had eaten another man's cum out of a pussy on many occasions, and it still turns him on. His daughter's moans, music to his ears. Her noises has his cock rigid and wanting. Finally she begins to cum, and it adds to the juices making a mess on her bed. "Y-yes daddy..., cumming daddy. Oh God yes daddy. F-fuck..., yes daddy. C-cumming." His daughter's cum on his face, he licks as fast as he can. A ton of cum pours from her love tunnel. To himself he smiles, her cum coating his face. I have to do this more.

Friday Night Plans

Sooner then Michael had expected, three-thirty pm, Franklin called to say he and his wife were headed their way. To the house. Michael found himself excited. It would be nice to have another woman around, not to mention another woman to have sex with.

He had just hung up the house phone when Amy walked into the kitchen. "What's that look on you face, dad? You look..., I dunno, happy?"

"Franklin and Denise are on there way here."

"Ohhhh, are you excited about having..., time with Denise?"

"I am. Does that make you a little jealous?"

"Of course not, dad. I know my place. Actually I love my place now. Besides, Rob will be home later and I am sure he will want some time."

"Remember, both Franklin and Rob will want you to take care of them. You know that's your place, right?"

"Of course daddy. I love taking care of my brothers. I think I am getting better at it. On another subject..., I have a question. You said, the other day, that I was going to have sex with other..., men? What men? And, well..., Franklin said that he might want me to go to his work and well..., fuck some of his workers?"

"Hey, we will discuss other men when it comes up. As for what your brother said." He pursed his lips and thought for a moment. "Do any of them know you?"

"No daddy... I have never met any of his coworkers. The guys that work for him I mean."

"Well, if he wants to take you to his work for a sort of reward for his guys... Well..., that's fine, but make sure they don't know you are his sister. Okay, love? Are you okay with that?"

"I do as my daddy tells me. Okay, daddy? You don't mind?"

"Hey, I think you will have fun. I don't mind, just remember to do what ever Franklin says with the guys. Okay? I will make sure he knows to keep an eye on you so you don't get hurt."

"Sure dad. I am your slut. God I love that. I will do whatever you say."

"Good girl. Now go clean up. Franklin will be here soon and then Robert later. Do me a favor and put on something like that black baby doll I saw, a little make-up and some perfume. I want you sexy for them, okay baby?"

"Yes daddy..., of course. May I ask you something?"

"Yes baby."

"Uhm..., are you going to spend the night with Denise? I mean the whole night."

"Probably, love."

"Okay, have fun."

"Are you okay, love."

"Yes daddy, I am fine. Rob and Franklin and I will have lots of fun. Let me make some snacks before they get here. Then I will go change and clean up."

Michael and Denise

The four of them were sitting around the table in the kitchen enjoying a late afternoon snack. Michael had greeted his son with a handshake, and his daughter-in-law with a lingering hug. She was wearing a skirt and a pretty blouse, and she thought she felt his cock against her. She grinned to herself thinking that he might have the hots for her. In truth, she had always wondered what he would be like in bed.

"So, you guys want to move in here," Michael began.

It was Franklin who responded, "Yeah dad..., the house is closer to my work. I mean my commute would be like ten minutes, rather then the hour that it is now. Of course we would pay you a reasonable rent. What ever you think is reasonable..."

"You don't have to worry about that, Franklin. I make a good amount of money and I would love to have you and Denise around."

"You don't want to charge us anything dad?" Denise asked.

"No, the business has really taken off. In fact I am thinking of selling it, or at least part of it. Work less, let someone else manage it for me. John might be interested. I could live a hundred life times over with what the business is making. I think it's time I relax and enjoy life. I have worked too hard, for too many years."

Denise lit up. There was a big smile on her face as she realized their bills would be a little less tight. Not that they suffered, but having a little extra spending money and being able to save some of that money would be a Godsend.

"That's great dad. I think it is about time you relaxed some." Franklin responded.

"Meanwhile I need to talk to your wife. Do you have that thing I asked you to bring?"

"Of course, dad" As he said this Franklin handed his dad a small knapsack. A weird look crossed Denise's face. Franklin had been so secretive about what he had in the bag, and she wondered what her husband and her father-in-law were up to.

Michael took the knapsack from Franklin and turned and looked at Denise. "Hun, come up to my room there is something we need to talk about."

Denise looked over at her husband and he nodded in the affirmative to her. "Okay, dad." Denise had always called her father-in-law dad since she married Franklin three years previous, when she was twenty. Michael reached out and took her hand and the two walked from the kitchen where they had been eating the snacks. Entering his bedroom, she noticed the huge bed that he had. It must be bigger than a California King. Looking at his daughter-in-law, he handed her the knapsack and said, "In there. My bathroom. Change into this."

"What..., dad?"

"Denise, just do as you are told. Okay?"

Denise hesitated, nodding her head yes and went into his bathroom. She closed the door and then opened the bag and looked inside. In the bag she found one of her sets of lingerie. Her red baby-doll with matching g-string that was a favorite of Franklin's. Her father-in-law wanted her to wear this, she thought to herself. Was he planning on fucking her, and did he husband know? Did Franklin know and not care? Denise hesitated for a few. But she realized she would do what ever her husband, and she guessed her father-in-law, wanted.

There was a knock on the door, "Are you okay in there, Denise?"

"Y-yes dad. Give me a sec." Denise quickly got out of her clothes and then put on the Teddy and the g-string. Her hubby loves it, and she knows it made her look very sexy. Am I going to fuck my father-in-law?

Finally she found the nerve and opened the door from the bathroom into Michael's bedroom. She stepped into his room proudly. She looked at herself and thought, I know I have a good figure, and this outfit shows it off. Denise is shorter than the Crawfords at five feet six inches tall. Blonde with pretty blue eyes, full sensual lips and a models face. A trim waist, a round, sexy ass and muscular, sexy legs. Denise is proud of her 'C' cup breasts and small areolas. Her nipples that can be seen through her outfit as she was so turned on by what was happening.

12