The Crawfords Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my God. Denise you are so sexy. Jesus you look good."

"Dad..., are you going to fuck me?"

"That's the plan Denise. Are you going to do as you are told and climb into my bed? I am going to wear out that pussy of yours."

Denise did not respond but instead climbed onto his bed. "Franklin is okay with this?" She finally said to him.

"Baby, Denise...It is going to be a rule to live here."

"You mean... You want to fuck me regularly?"

"We'll talk about this later. Right now, slip that g-string aside and show me your pussy."

"Okay, dad." Denise reached down and pulled the g-string aside. Michael could see her glistening pussy as he began to take off his clothes.

"You do know you are gorgeous, right? I am going to fuck you so hard," Michael said as he climbed onto the bed. He kissed up her legs, teasing her with his warm mouth. "I can't wait to taste your succulent pussy."

Denise moaned as he moved closer and closer to her pussy. She had fantasized about Michael fucking her for years. Now he was actually going to fuck her and she was so hot for him. "Hurry up dad, put that tool of yours inside me. God you are making me so horny."

"In a moment, Denise. I want to taste you. I so want to taste your hot pussy."

His attentions causes her to shudder as he moves to her cunt. He blows warm air, adding to her need. She did not say a word, but ran her right hand through his hair as he dipped his tongue into her pussy, pulling that g-string aside. Again she moans as he begins to fuck her pussy with his tongue. Slow at first, his right hand on her belly he pumps his tongue into her slit. So hot, she thinks to herself.

As Denise was about to learn, Michael is an expert at cunnilingus. His hand slipped down and began to trace around her clit, teasing her as he continues to fuck her pussy with his tongue. "Oh God, yes, Dad."

Michael lifted his head, "Did I ever tell you I love it when you call me dad?" He immediately went back to stabbing her pussy with his tongue.

"Y-yes daddy. Oh God yes. I wish my Daddy would do this to me. God it feels so good." Michael smiled and then blew on her clit. Though her clit is smaller than Amy's Denise's, Michael manages to pull back the hood and release it. Michael barely touches it with the tip of his tongue. Once again Denise shudders. "Oh God, daddy. God you are teasing me."

Michael brings his face up and looks at Denise. He grins at her as he slips a finger into her love tunnel, his tongue once again barely touching her clit. "What's wrong, baby?"

"Oh..., shit. Daddy. Make me c-cum, or fuck me. Please." Denise pleads with her father-in-law. Michael pushes a second finger into her, tasting of her sex. Next he gently sucks her clit in between his lips, he tongue pushing on her sensitive button. "Oh, f-fuck. D-daddy, I am g-going to cum. Y-yes, Pump me with those fingers harder. Please daddy..., harder."

Michael suddenly stops and climbs on top of Denise. He lines his cock up with her pussy and slams it all the way into her needful tunnel. "Ahhh, f-fuck!" She screams just before he places his mouth on hers and the pair began to kiss. He probes her tongue roughly, slamming his cock in and out of her. For her part she begins to immediately orgasm around his cock. She loves his roughness, that he obviously wants her very bad.

"Oh God..., your pussy is squeezing my cock so hard. B-baby are you having an orgasm."

"Y-yes. F-fuck yes. God you feel so good Dad..., Daddy. Oh God pump me. Harder, harder. God yes fuck me for all you are worth. Jesus Daddy, you are so good. Y-you can fuck me anytime. Fuck..., yes, oh God yes Daddy!"

Michael waits for Denise's orgasm to subside. He then grabs her and rolls onto his back, holding her, his cock still in her pussy. "Fuck me Denise. Fuck me good. Use my cock as a dildo." As he says this he grabs her gorgeous tits, squeezing each nipple roughly. "Make yourself cum on my cock. Yes, baby, fuck me good."

Denise merely grunts. She leans her hands onto his chest and begins to pump up and down on her father-in-law as roughly as she had ever fucked anyone. He was such a large man, and his cock though not quite as big as her husbands, was very good at finding her most sensitive spots.

He grabs her waist and pumps up into her as she slams down on him. "D-daddy..., I am g-going to cum. F-fuck yes. I am going to cum again. Cum in me Daddy, fill my pussy daddy. Let me know when you cum so we can c-cum together. God yes, fuck yes..."

"Okay baby, here it comes. Jesus you are good. Fuck you feel so good. I am going to fill your pussy baby. Yes, fuck yes. C-cumming." Michael then screams louder then usual, "Fuck..., fuck..., Oh God..., CUMMING IN YOUR PUSSY LOVE. FUCKING CUMMING HARD. GOD YES, FUCK YES!" He realizes he can be heard all over the house, but at the moment he does not care.

As he finishes his last scream Denise leans into him and kisses him once again. Their mouths crushing against each other, they both have one of the strongest orgasms of their lives. Denise thinks to herself, I will do what ever this stud wants me to. Michael thinks to himself, Oh God I am going to be spoiled by all the pussy in this house.

Amy's Special Surprise

As soon as their father and Franklin's wife walks up the stairway, Franklin and Amy head up to her bedroom. Just seconds behind them. Not saying a word, she assumes he would follow her up to her room. Of course he does, staring at her ass all the way. After her father and Denise had headed to her father's room, Amy quickly taken off her pants and blouse. She is wearing green two piece. A sexy green bra, and very skimpy underwear. Not the black outfit her father had wanted, but still a very sexy look.

As soon as they enter the room, Franklin turns his younger sister towards him and pulls her into his arms. After probing her mouth with his tongue, the two of them passionately kissing, Franklin pushes her back towards the bed. "Oh my God, you are so hot. I am gonna fuck you raw."

"Wait, wait...," Amy responds. "Can I suck your cock, first?"

Her brother grins at her and replies, "I guess we do have all night. Yes, let me get naked and I will lie back on the bed."

Amy's brother quickly gets into position. Her brother leans back onto her bed stroking his cock. "Let me do that," Amy says with a grin to her brother. She crawls onto the bed and moves up towards his rigid cock. "You want my mouth, Franklin? Do you want me to suck your cock?"

"Quit teasing, woman. Suck my cock."

Amy leans forward onto her elbows. Her right hand she places upon his member and begins to stroke up and down on it, his moans music to her ears. She balances on her left elbow as she brings her mouth to the base of his cock. Slowly Amy licks up the shaft, finally engulfing the head of his sexy, to her, manhood. Momentarily she removes her mouth, "Do you want to cum in my mouth, Franklin? I have never tasted a man's cum."

"Just keep doing what you are doing and you will have an answer." Amy then slides her mouth down on his cock, taking more and more of his seven and a half inch cock into her wet opening. Amy had practiced with a banana, so she decides to see how much of her brothers cock she could get into her mouth. Her throat. She slides her mouth down, choking as his cock enters her throat. She manages to move her mouth down his cock until she is less than an inch from his body.

Amy pulls up, catching her breath she looks at her brother. "Franklin..., can you use me. I want you to..., fuck my face? If you choke me some it's okay, just cum in my mouth when you are ready, not my throat."

"Baby you don't have to tell me twice. Stay on your hands and knees, I am going to climb to my knees and do what you want. You are definitely going to choke. I will tell you choking you will turn me on." A bit nervous, Amy climbs to her hands and knees and looks up at her brother. Franklin climbs to his knees in front of her. "Open up, Amy. Protect my cock with your your pretty lips from your teeth." With that he pushes his cock into her mouth. Amy closes her eyes as he begins to pump his cock slowly in and out of her mouth. At first he is gentle, enjoying the feel of her warm tongue as it dances around his member, making him feel so very good. She places her hands under his balls, cupping them. "Fuck yes, baby sister. God, you are getting good at this." She concentrates on his frenulum, the tendon under the tip of his cock, the most sensitive spot on a man's penis. For a good minute she licks up and down on that spot. She knows it is turning him on, she relishes his reaction. "I am gonna fuck you now girl, here we go."

Amy mentally prepares herself. She knows it is going to be rough, but it is what she wants. To please her brother. Franklin then grasps the sides of her head, the fingers of his right hand behind grasping a handful of her hair. He begins to pump into her face, deeper and deeper. Amy chokes, spittle forming at the corners of her mouth as he uses her. Then he slams his cock all the way into her throat, choking his sister and loving the sound of her struggle. "Oh fuck, baby. Oh God, you are so good at that. F-fuck yes. Fuck, God yes." He moves back, letting her catch her breath. Then he pumps in and out, letting her breath as he fucks her mouth, her throat. Then he stabs his cock all the way in again, holding it in place. His dominance taking over, "Swallow, bitch. Swallow around my cock. Yes, fuck yes, like that."

It was difficult, she was a bit scared. She was also sure her face was turning deep red, when finally he releases her. She had swallowed around his cock, pleasing him and she is proud of herself. As he releases her Amy coughs and chokes some. He then lets her catch her breath. "Ready for more, baby?" Amy nods yes and he immediately pushes his member into her mouth, once again grabbing her head. Now more rough, he places both of them towards the back of her hid in a vice grip. He was so turned on he truly begins to fuck her face. Harder and harder now he slams his cock into her mouth, into her throat. She hangs on as best she can, knowing her job was to please her men. "You are so fucking good, such a wet and hot mouth and throat. I..., I am g-going to cum, baby. I am going to cum in your mouth. F-fuck it feels so good." Harder and harder he pounds her face until he pulls back and yells, "G-going to cum... Yes, I am going to cum, Amy. Fuck you are good at this. Oh God, baby. F-fuck, fuck, fuck. CUMMING AMY, YES, D-DONT SWALLOW IT ALL..., I WANT TO SEE IT! F-FUCK YES!"

His warm and sticky load shoots into the top of her mouth. There is so much, spray after spray of his man juice shooting into her wanton and ready mouth. She swallows some, loving the taste, the texture of his cum. There was so much of it, he shoots five, six, seven squirts of his juices and she does her best to keep it all in her mouth. Some leaks out around his cock, but he seems not to mind. "Oh..., God, baby. f-fuck..." He says as he finishes. Finally he pulls out and and she kneels back with her hands under her chin and shows him his cum in her mouth. "That is so hot, swallow it, Amy. Swallow my cum." She does as her brother tells her, swallowing all of the rest of his cum. It's exciting, she loves the taste, the texture and the look of pure happiness on her brothers face.

Amy had enjoyed doing as she was told, and she feels so ecstatic. She is happy..., proud that she has pleased her brother. Falling to the bed and turning, she lies back and says, "Did you like that brother? Did I do a good job?"

"Oh fuck yes, sis. I love your mouth. You are so good at that. Jesus."

The two lie back, Amy was hot, but she knew it would take time for her brother to recover. She was excited, glad that she had pleased her brother. She knew she was going to be giving a lot of blow jobs, and in truth, she looked forward to it.

12