The Crawfords Pt. 07

Story Info
Introducing the Donaldsons.
7.2k words
4.74
4.7k
10
0

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 11/28/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At first I was tempted to call this story 'The Donaldsons Part 1, as I am introducing this family. I instead decided to just continue in the Crawford series as I did not want to confuse readers and the two are intertwined. At any rate I hope you enjoy another story.

Part 7

The Donaldsons

It was November and Barbara was at home, taking a few days off. Barbara and her husband had not been doing well, the two seemed to be drifting apart. Their marriage perhaps in trouble. But, she did not want to divorce him. In her heart of hearts she still loved him deeply. Sure, their sex life had become nonexistent, but she was still very deeply in love with her husband.

Barbara thought back to her senior year in college. Just a few days before her graduation they had decided to have a party. There were a bunch of her fiance's friends and a couple of their girl friends that showed up to the party. As the night progressed, someone pulled out some pot and most of the guys started rolling a bunch of joints. The two girl friends that were still there did not want to partake. They tried to drag their boy friends out, but the guys wanted to stay and get high. So, it ended up being Barbara their as the only female and six guys along with her fiance Roger.

Barbara does not remember who it was that started to say things about sex. There was a lot of laughing and jokes about the subject, and then they decided to play strip monopoly. It was fucking hilarious and at the same time, Barbara was getting very horny. At one point, only in her bra and undies Roger went to the kitchen to get them some drinks. Barbara followed him.

"Hey..., wild girl."

"Am I scaring you love?"

"I know you. Right now you are acting like you do just before we..., ya know. Are you looking for a wild time?"

"What do you mean, love?"

"I know you are horny. What I am saying is..., why don't you walk out there naked? See what happens?"

"Uh..., you want me to. I don't know, fuck your friends?"

"Yes..., I want to watch. I know you want it and we might as well do it now before we get married. Come on, don't you want to have a wild night?"

"God..., Roger. I am horny, but there are six guys out there. I am not sure I can take six guys."

"Baby, the way you fuck, I am sure you can. If it gets to be too much I am there and I will break it up. I promise."

"You really want me to walk out there naked?"

"I do, I want you to get fucked. Fucked good, by as many as you can take. I think you will have a blast and I will love watching it. Can't help myself, I am a horn-dog and would love to watch you get fucked good."

Without another word Barbara took off her bra, and then slipped out of her undies, She still wore a pair of sexy black heals. Barbara at five feet seven inches tall new that the guys were attracted to her. Though nervous, she looked forward to taking a bunch of cock. She was not sure she could take all six, but she was sure going to try. She nonchalantly walked into the living room. The guys were sitting around, another joint had been lit. It was Kevin who said, "Jesus. What are you doing Barbara?" Since it was him that asked, she walked over and straddled the his lap where he was sitting on the couch. "I just need some cock." Turning to the other guys, she said, "Let's go to my room and have some fun."

Kevin responded as she climbed off of his lap and walked to hers and Rogers shared bedroom, "Are you okay with this, Roger?"

"Oh, hell yes. My future wife needs a gangbang. Are you guys up for it?"

One of the other guys she heard say something about how sure he would love to fuck Barbara as they walked into the bedroom. She quickly went to her bed and lie back, spreading her legs wide for all to see. She was so ready for some cock, the combination of the pot and six sexy guys in her apartment had her as horny as she had ever been. It turned out to be a bit awkward at first, but eventually they all relaxed and started to use her. Kevin was the first, a bit shy, but after him the guys really got into fucking her. As the evening progressed they began to fuck her like animals. Laughing and joking, pumping load after load of cum into her very needful pussy. Even a couple of loads into her mouth.

That night she realized her power, her sexual prowess. Most of the guys she could see she had worn out. In truth she was a bit tired herself. But there were still two who wanted to fuck her again. Ron was good looking, and she straddled his cock and slid down onto his very hard member, moaning with pleasure at his penetration of her love tunnel. She kissed him passionately, and in truth she was loving it. "Okay, time for the finale there guys. Dave, you still have another fuck left in you, right?"

"I sure do." It was at this point Roger handed him a tube of lubricant. "Her ass, fuck her ass while she is on top of Ron."

Barbara remembered she began to protest. "Fuck..., what Roger?"

"Oh, cmon baby. This might be the only chance you get to do this and I get to watch it. I wanna see them use you real well. Guys, just use her. Don't let her say no. Fuck her hard." Barbara thought of climbing off of Ron and nixing the entire thing, but decided that her fiance was right. She gritted her teeth as Dave lubricated her ass really well, using one and then two fingers to push lubricant into her back hole. He then lubed his cock and climbed behind her. Barbara remembers that she was really nervous as he awkwardly placed his cock at her virginal asshole. Finally it popped into her backside. Dave was nice enough to let her adjust before he started to pump her backside.

"Oh..., God. I am so f-full. Jesus, that is so fucking much cock." It was also true that Dave had a very big cock and it was pushed in her asshole. She went back to kissing Ron and really started to get into being fucked by two men.

"Oh my God, that is so hot baby. How does that feel guys? Barbara..., do you like those two cocks inside you?" Barbara did not break the kiss, she kept kissing Ron and had a massive orgasm, what must have been the tenth of the night as the two men fucked her.

"You..., you are s-so lucky, Roger. Sh-she is s-so good. I..., I am gonna cum in her ass. F-fuck yes, I am gonna fill up her asshole. Oh God..., I am c-cumming. FUCKING CUMMING IN THIS WENCH!" He pulled her hair back, causing her to break the kiss with Ron. He shot a massive load of cum into her and only seconds later Ron also released a load into her. It was one of the hottest things she had ever experienced, two men fucking her, using her.

Family Time

She was sitting in her living room, reliving the memory, not for the first time. She had her hand in her pants, thinking about going to her room and finding a toy to fuck herself. She suddenly remembered one of the things that was jogging her memory was the smell of pot. Her twenty-one year old son, and her nineteen year old son still lived at home. The younger Eric, was going to school, her oldest worked two jobs while he saved money to move out on his own.

Smelling the pot she decided instead to walk back to her older son's room where she suspected the smell was coming from. Stephen had been told on many occasions to take his pot smoking outside, but occasionally he cheated. She was quite aware of it but did not want to make a big deal about it as marijuana is completely legal in Nevada.

Barbara was lazy that morning and was dressed in very short shorts, underneath a pair of skimpy undies and a see through white t-shirt. Under the shirt she was wearing a black bra. She quickly opened the door. Barbara still had the figure she had in her twenties even though she'd had three kids. Only a few stretch marks on her hips, slight ones that had faded over the years, the only evidence of childbirth. Eric, the youngest, was mid toke when she stepped into their room. "Hmm, smoking some herb young men?"

It was Stephen who answered, "Sorry, mom, we will take it outside."

She made a waving motion with her hand walked into the room and climbed to the middle of Stephen's bed, leaning back against the wall. "Never mind, give me a hit of that Eric."

Eric smiled and handed her the diminishing joint. "Mom wants to get high?" He asked.

Barbara smiled at her younger son, the shyest of her two boys and replied, "Something like that. Ya know when I was young, when this stuff was not legal, I used to all the time." With that she took a deep draw of the joint and then handed it Stephen. He took a deep draw himself and then handed it to Eric once again. She lie back on Stephen's bed, propping up a pillow and leaned against the wall at the head of his bed. Barbara released the smoke from her lungs just as Eric took a long draw on the half way gone joint. She looked at him and brought her mouth close to his. "Exhale into my mouth, Eric." He nervously looked at his mom and after holding it for a few seconds he began to release the smoke. As he began to blow the smoke, Barbara leaned into him. She brought her open mouth to his encircling his mouth with her lips. She inhaled deeply Pot always made Barbara horny, and the sudden touching of her lips to her son's face caused her to be aroused.

She leaned back once more against the wall as Steven began to suck in the last of the joint. Seeing what his brother had done, Steven leaned in and Barbara opened her mouth for her oldest son. She pressed her mouth against his, breathing in deeply as he also blew the smoke deep from his lungs into his mother's mouth. "Mmmm," she leaned back, sucking the pot smoke into her lungs and coughing just slightly. Already very buzzed from the pot they were smoking, she leaned back once again enjoying the sensations, not just of being high, but the feeling in her throbbing loins.

"Are you high, mom?" Steven asked. He could see her breasts heaving, it was obvious she was affected by the pot.

"Mhm. Out of practice. Yes I am high. I am also a bit warm." With that she quickly pulled her t-shirt up and over her head, throwing it to the side of the bed. As the boys watched, she reached down and pulled her shorts off. She was a bit clumsy for in the process she accidentally pulled her undies down and had to quickly pull them back up after exposing her slit to her sons. They could see her glistening pussy with a small patch of hair at the top of her slit. "Oops," she giggled as she the undies back up.

Steven had been sitting on her right side on the bed. He leaned back next to her, "Want another, mom?"

"I'm good for now. Just let me relax." Barbara giggled feeling very good. It was at this point she noticed how handsome, how built were her two sons. Eric sat on a chair opposite Stephen on the Barbara's left side of the bed. He was so shy, and had a sort of pouty look on his face. He seemed so pensive and she worried he had not learned how to relax. He was built a lot like his father, and that too made her hot.

Barbara's thoughts wandered. She knew what she wanted, but she also knew that is was frowned upon in polite society. But, at the same time, the three of them were consenting adults. All they had to do is tell her no, tell her to stop. Barbara reached down, her eyes closed and unhitched the clasp to her front connecting bra. Pulling it off, she also threw it aside. She said nothing as she tossed her bra to the floor. She waited for her sons' reactions, specifically Stephen's.

Stephen was shocked. He had never seen his mother like this. She was mostly undressed, and lying in his bed. His mother, Barbara, has an excellent figure and in truth his cock was fighting against his pants to get out. "Mom..., what are you doing?" He asked.

Eric sat silently. Yes, she is his mom, but she is one of the hottest women he has ever seen. Forty-two years old, with the figure of a Goddess and the face of an angel. Five feet seven inches tall, brown hair and eyes. He stared at her sensual lips and then down to her exposed breasts. He wasn't sure, perhaps C's, maybe D's, she had beautiful medium sized areolas and eraser sized nipples. He desperately wanted to lean over and suck her left breast, the one closest to him. Her waist so trim, with just a very slight pouch. He could not help himself, he looked at her skimpy underwear and the dark patch of her pubic region.

"Why do you ask, Steven?" Her eyes still closed.

"Because..., well..., you are half naked in here. In my bed."

"Oh..., only half naked?" With a smile on her face, she reached down and removed her undies, again tossing them aside. Stephen and Eric cold not believe the turn of events. "I forgot to tell you. Pot makes me really horny."

It was Eric that responded, "Mom?"

Barbara kept her eyes shut. Lying before her sons, her juices began to run. Eric she was certain had not moved from his chair. Steven arose from the bed. Barbara could hear her son taking off his clothes, the distinctive sound of the unbuckling of his belt. Steven then lie next to her again and she finally opened her eyes. She looked down, his huge cock was at full attention as he lie next to her. "Oh my God...," she moaned looking at his hardness. Steven then brought his mouth to her right nipple and began to suck upon it as at the same time he reached down to her slit with his right hand. He lifted his mouth and looked into her face, her eyes, and saw acquiescence. He ran his fingers up and down her very went pussy. She wanted him. He rolled on top of her and she immediately grasped his cock.

He is almost as big as his father, she thought. She placed it at her opening and the look in her eyes told her son exactly what she wanted. Without preamble, he pushed his rigid cock into his own mother's waiting pussy. "Ohhh, Goood. Yes. Fuck me Steven. Fuck me baby..."

Steven looked down at his mother just as Eric said, "Oh my God..., I can't believe this is happening. What the fuck?!"

Still pumping in and out of his mother Steven responded to his brother. "Just watch..., I am sure she will fuck you next. You need that cherry broken..."

"Oh God..., fuck yes Steven." Barbara then turned her head towards Eric and said, "Y-you are a virgin Eric?" Eric blushed but did not respond, he just looked down at his feet. "T-take off your clothes, baby. I want to be your first, to break your ch-cherry baby..."

"Oh, mom. Your pussy feels so good. You like my cock inside you?" Barbara did not respond, instead she wrapped her arms around Steven and pulled his mouth to her left breast. "S-suck my tit baby. Your cock feels so good, but, but suck my tit. Suck it good Stephen." As she wanted, he brought his mouth to her luscious tit, suckling it as if he were a starving baby. "F-fuck, oh God. Steven..., I am going to cum. Yes baby, I am going to cum on your cock..."

Steven was almost there himself. He could not believe he was fucking his mother but every time he stabbed his member into her, she squeezed his cock and she was bringing him closer and closer to cumming. "M-mom..., f-fuck. I am going to cum. You feel so good mom. Do you want my cum, mom? Oh fuck, you feel so good..."

"Yes, baby. Fill up your mom with your cum."

He looked down at her perfect breasts. His mom was so hot, he loved being inside her. "T-too soon. S-sorry mom. Gonna cum inside you now. F-fuck..., cumming hard. Cumming mom! Cumming in your pussy, mom. Oh fuck..., YES, HERE COMES MY LOAD!"

As he sprayed his cum into her, filled to over flowing her wanton cunt, she responded, "It's..., it's okay. Baby..., you can fuck me again. Oh God..., yes, I want you to fuck me again..." She loved his cock, the way he pounded her. She was also excited at the thought of her virgin son fucking her.

Barbara thought to herself that she loved her husband, but this was one of the most exciting things that had ever happened to her. Or more accurately she had made happen. She felt no guilt, just pure arousal as her son finished, finally rolling off of her and leaving her feeling empty, in need. Barbara needed another cock in her.

Steven said, "Your turn Eric."

He was still dressed, now pacing the room nervously as his brother and his mother finished. He looked over at them and just stood there, not sure what to do. His cock tented his pants, so Barbara knew he wanted her. He wanted to fuck her. "Baby," she climbed out of the bed and she could feel Steven's cum running down her legs, "It's okay. I want this". She reached up and began to take off his shirt. For a moment he resisted, but finally he allowed his mother to unbutton his shirt and then quickly began to remove it. Underneath he was wearing a t-shirt, she pulled it up and over his head.

"God, you are built." She said as she pulled the shirt off. She ran her hands over her son's chest. Where Steven was tall and lanky, three inches over six feet, Eric was built like a football player, or even a body builder. Steven takes after her, his mother. Dark hair and brown eyes. A nice smile and definitely a strong, but thin physique. He had long legs and she could not wait to have him again and wrap her legs around him. Eric on the other hand is just under six feet tall, blondish hair, green eyes with the face of a God. Barbara is certain that the ladies at his school are constantly chasing him, so she was shocked that he was a virgin. On a whim, she leaned up and kissed him, her full mouth on the lips, wrapping her arms around him and pulling him towards him. He reciprocated but was in shock. She released him and dropped to her knees. As he stood there completely in shock, his mother before him nude, he thought of how wrong this all was. Barbara started to unbuckle his pants and he put his hands on her face, "M-mom, I am just not sure. I mean..., ya know." Barbara continued to unbuckle his pants and then looked up at him. He continued, "I..., I can't look at my mother and fuck her, mom. I just can't."

"I have an idea, baby." She sort of pushed his hands away. "Baby, let me remove these." He finally let her take them off. He was only in socks, so she removed them and then his underwear. His cock sprung forward and she immediately began to stroke up and down on it. He looked off in space as his brother grinned, a big smile lying on his bed on his side.

"Oh, God..., mom." He said as she wrapped her mouth around his cock and began to suck up and down on it. She could see he was very nervous, but she wanted her youngest son very bad. She suddenly stood up and turned, "Steven, get off of the bed, please?" Barbara likes to be submissive, but in this situation she had to take charge. Steven did as she asked and stood to the side of the bed. Eric's hot mother climbed onto the bed onto her hands and knees. "You don't have to look at me, Eric. Just come put your cock in my wet pussy."

It was Steven that responded, "Come on, bro. Hurry up, I want to fuck her again." Eric hesitated but finally came over to the bed.

"Now..., Eric, put your cock in my pussy. Come on baby, fuck me."

"Yeah, bro. I am not going to be the only one to fuck our mother. Put it in..., you will love it, I promise. Mom definitely knows how to fuck."

Eric was still hesitant, but climbed onto the bed. He put his cock against her opening. He really wanted to enter her, but this was his mother. "Baby, please. D-don't tease me. Fuck me baby boy. Fuck your mommy. Push your cock into me." Steven grinned and looked at his brother as he closed his eyes and finally pushed his cock into his mother's wet pussy. It did feel so good. He began to pump her, he could not help himself. "Oh..., God yes baby. G-grab my hips and pump in and out of me. Yes baby. Don't be gentle..., fuck your mom. God she needs your cock. Fuck her hard, baby. Fuck me good."

"Ohhhh," Eric moaned. He wanted to fuck her hard..., but this was his mom. He did not want to hurt her. "I know you like that..., baby. Come on..., fuck me harder. D-don't hold back, I want your dick to pound me baby to use me. G-God yes, harder baby."

12