The Crawfords Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally he decided she was not breakable and began to fuck her very hard. It did feel so good. It's my mom, he thought to himself, but oh God it feels so good. "Oh..., fuck mom. God, you do have such a nice... I mean..., you are good at this mom."

"You can s-say it baby. F-fuck, fuck my pussy. Yes, say you want my pussy baby. Tell me how good it feels to have your cock inside my pussy. God I l-love your cock. I am going to..., going to cum on your cock. W-we are going to be such a mess. Fuck yes, harder. Pound me baby. Fuck your mother hard."

Finally Barbara's son began to really feel it. His mother was so very good, her pussy so wet, so warm. She was squeezing his cock hard now and it felt so good. "Yes..., fuck yes momma. Oh God, I am going to cum in your pussy. Yes, yes, I love your pussy mom. Oh fuck, you feel so good. Oh God, yes mom, I am going to cum in your pussy. Yes, fuck yes. Oh God... CUMMING MOM. YES MOMMA!!!"

Now he was pounding her hard, and as he sprayed her insides with her cum she had another mind blowing orgasm. This was one of the hottest days of her life and she knew she was going to fuck both her sons whenever they wanted it. She just wanted them to take charge. To really take charge of her body. She was going to have to get that through to them as she fell to the bed. Eric moved back to the chair and fell back exhausted while her son Steven climbed back into the bed next to her. God, I am an incestual slut,she thought to herself as her eldest son climbed on top of her as she lie flat on the bed. Without warning, he spread her legs and pushes his cock once more into her pussy. Steven was now being rough, fucking her very hard and she loved it. When he finished, Eric climbed on top of her for one more round. That first day of sex was just the first of many.

For three months Barbara and her two sons would have hot sex. Sometimes just one of them, sometimes both. It was difficult, for the trio had to be circumspect. They once even went to a hotel and spent the day having wild sex. Her sons over time, became better and better, learning to take charge of their mother. Steven even tied her up and fucked her face while Eric pounded her pussy. She loved every minute of it.

But, just the week before she had decided to put a stop to it. It was not the guilt of the incest, it was the guilt of cheating on her husband. She just could not do it anymore.

Breakfast at the Donaldson's

The day had been a wild one. A day of sexual madness that he had to admit he enjoyed it immensely. Amy, his own daughter, and finally Edith. He was drained after all of his sexual efforts and after arriving home went straight to bed.

The following morning he went down to breakfast. It was a Sunday, and the family is not very religious so basically the family generally hung out at the house on Sundays. Watched TV, whatever. His wife was up and being very domestic, which was not her thing. Not that she wasn't a good cook, it was just unusual for her. "Is that pancakes, honey?"

"Yep..., I was just in the mood, Roger." His wife responded. "Care for some? I told your sons they will be down in a minute. I decided to let you sleep in, you looked very tired last night." Uncharacteristic for him, Roger walked over and kissed his lovely wife on the cheek. "What was that for?"

"It's just..., it's nice to have you home. How about three of those pancakes for me, love?"

"You got it, and then, after breakfast I want to talk to you about something."

"I think I have to talk to you about something also, love." Shortly Steven and Eric came down the stairs and the family had breakfast together. There was laughter, and a true feeling of family. Something that had been missing from the daily lives of the Donaldson's for awhile. Roger sat back, a stone of guilt on his chest. He knew he had to tell his wife what had happened. He could not lie to her.

Barbara really enjoyed the breakfast with her family. They all stayed in the kitchen and helped with clean-up and it was so..., normal. I know I am not normal, but I am glad we had this breakfast. But, I have to tell him what I have been doing. I can't hide it anymore.

Confessions and Life Changes

The boys went up to Stephen's room. Recently he had bought some gaming system, and the two boys were into a game they were playing with each other, and online. Roger took Barbara's hand, Barbara had also bought both boys Queen size bed in the intervening months. Roger just thought it was a gesture to the fact they were no longer children. He had no idea it was because she wanted more room for sex with her sons. "Let's go up to our bedroom and talk. We really need to talk." Roger said.

"Yes we do..." Barbara responded.

They headed up to their shared bedroom. Barbara sat on her side of the bed, the left side, "So, I have some things, well..., that I need to talk about. To tell you."

"I think I should go first, but this is going to be difficult..." Roger replied.

"Go ahead. Please talk to me. We need to do more of this."

"You are right..., but I also don't want to scare you away. As separated as we have been, emotionally, you are still the love of my life..."

Barbara quickly interrupted her husband. "Babe..., you are scaring me. Spit it out. First, come here and hold me." Roger walked across the room and it was then he noticed how beautiful his wife still was. She was wearing a sexy pair of white shorts and a dark blouse that showed off her amazing breasts. She had slipped out of her morning sandals and lie on her side of the bed.

Roger walked over to the bed, took off his slippers and lie next to his wife. He was wearing boxers and a t-shirt, and nothing more. She rolled into his arms, and put her head on his chest. "Okay, what's on your mind Roger."

"This is difficult. But I promised myself I would be honest. So..., here goes..."

"Mhm..., go ahead. Tell me..." Barbara said.

"Well let me start by saying that my new Boss..., well his house is wild. I mean wild." Roger was hesitating, unsure of how to continue.

"In what way?"

Roger pursed his lips, trying to decide how to begin. "Okay..., well. There is a lot of sex going on in that house. I mean a lot."

Barbara suddenly pushed herself up to her elbows, still leaning on her husband's chest. "Hmm, sounds intriguing."

Roger was a bit shocked. She had to know he was intimating that he'd had sex at that house. That he had cheated on her. "Uhm, intriguing? That's all you have to say?"

Barbara responded, "Okay..., sorry. Continue and then maybe I will have more to say."

Roger stared at his wife, a bit surprised by the reaction he had just gotten from his wife, at the idea there was sex going on in his new bosses house. "Okay..., uhm, love. I had sex too. I cheated on you."

Barbra seemed to rub her breasts against his body. It was a strange response and he was not sure, but he thought maybe she was aroused. Horny. "Baby, why are you rubbing your breasts on my body?"

"Oh..., sorry." She had a big grin on her face and he could see, sense, that she was not upset at his revelation. That, for some reason, it turned her on. "Tell me. Tell me what happened."

"Okay, okay. Michael, well, his daughter offered herself to me. In front of her father. Well, uhm, I took her up on her offer. I am sorry love, I had sex with Amy. Baby, she wanted it. I am not going to lie..., I wanted it too."

Without hesitation she asked, "Was it good. I mean..., well, shit, the last time I remember her she was a little girl. Did you two have fun?"

"You..., you are not mad?"

"No baby, tell me more."

"Okay, she is not a little girl anymore. She is nineteen and well, she happens to be very good in bed. Wait, I should not have said that. I am sorry, love."

"It's okay, Roger. I don't blame you. Not at all. Was that it? You said it was wild. Was there more?"

"Yes, let me work up to it? Well, there is one thing I have to tell you. God this is difficult. Let me just spit it out. Did you know Denise and her husband have moved into Michael's house?"

"No..., no I did not."

"Okay, uhm. Jesus you are going to hate me. Well, I had sex not just with Amy, but with Michael's sister Edith."

"Oh..., she is gorgeous. Is she a good slut. Sorry, what I mean is she good in bed? I am just curious."

Roger wanted to laugh out loud but decided that would be inappropriate. "Okay, yes. Edith is very good in bed, submissive which is hot. Ya know, the way you used to be in your twenties. God that was good times. But that is not the all of it. Well, Barbara, I fucked our daughter."

At this point she began to undress. Roger was in shock. She then pulled down his boxers. His cock had come to attention and she straddled him. He looked into her lust filled eyes and said, "Do you want me to be your slut again, Roger? I will do whatever you want."

Roger pulled his wife to him with his left hand, pulling his wife to his face and kissing her passionately. At the same time his right hand grasped his rigid member and manipulated it so that it lined up with Barbara's obviously wet pussy. Momentarily breaking their kiss he said, "Fuck me wench. Fuck me like you did when we were young. Yes, be my slut again."

"Yes..., God I am so horny, baby?"

Barbara slid her pussy down on his cock as Roger said, "You always had the best pussy. Fuck yes. God you feel so good, baby. We need to do this more. Oh fuck yes. Fuck me baby."

"R-Roger," she said as she began to pump up and down on her husband. It had been a long time since she had felt his huge cock inside her. Almost a year. It was incredible, but at the same time she was having a difficult time getting his manhood all the way into her. "I..., I am t-taking a leave of absence. We need to..., we need to reconnect. Oh, God..., your cock feels so good, baby."

Her words, the way her body was in complete lust, it had him as hot as he had ever been. The day before he had cum many times. But he was so hot for his wife, he knew he was going to have no problem blowing a load in his sexy wife.

Suddenly his wife stopped. "R-Roger. Shit..., you feel so good. But with your permission I want to stop for a moment..."

Roger groaned. He knew he should take charge, that his wife was begging for him to be her boss, like her Master. For her to be his sex slave. It was something they teased in their twenties, but never quite added to their sex life. "God..., baby. I thought I was in charge..."

"Yes..., but I have a surprise for you. A special surprise..., if you want it."

Roger hesitated but nodded his head yes and his wife climbed off of him. She moved off of him and stood next to the bed, reaching out a hand. "Come with me, I have something to..., well, tell you about and show you." They were both naked and he reached for his clothes. "No, stay naked. Come with me."

She still extended her hand. "Really..., the boys are here."

"It's okay... Come with me. Come my sexy husband."

Those words did turn him on. God my sex life has become very interesting recently. "Okay, where are we going?"

"Follow me, Baby." He took her hand and she lead him down the hallway. He thought they were going to walk by the boys rooms, but instead she opened Steven's door and walked into the room. Both of them naked.

Steven, a game controller in hand, suddenly stopped as and looked as his parents walked into his room naked. Eric's back was to the door., "Shit..., What are you doing, we just got our ass kicked.?"

Steven grabbed his arm, and turned him, now he too saw his naked parents.

Steven said, "W-What's going on? Uhm, dad..., mom?"

"I don't know, your mom dragged me in here." Roger answered as he stood nervously, naked, in front of his sons. He wanted to cover up, but really did not have to as the situation had caused his cock to become flaccid. Steven turned a grin on his for he could guess. His cock started to come to attention. I guess mom changed her mind.

"From now on..., in the bedroom guys, I am the house slut. Dad needs to know that we have all been fucking. Okay, boys?." Looking at her husband she said, "Who wants to fuck me first. Or, do whatever they want."

After a few hesitation, it was Steven who said while removing his clothes. "Dad..., are you okay with this? I mean..., ya know." Roger was in complete shock. But, at the same time his cock began to once again come to attention. The idea of watching his sons fuck his wife was extremely exciting. Roger was afraid to answer, he merely nodded yes. "Shit," Steven continued, "Come suck my cock mom. I love when you suck my cock."

Obviously this had been going on for awhile, and how did I not know? Roger was shocked at what was happening, but also aroused as Steven removed his clothes and sat on the side of his bed. He dropped a pillow at his feet and Barbara went to her knees. She grasped her sons cock, stroked it some and looked at Roger. "Do you want me to suck your son's cock, baby?"

Still stroking his cock, Roger answered, "Not your first time, huh?"

Barbara grinned and then practically swallowed most of his cock, still stroking his very hard member. Steven moaned and Roger sat on the extra chair in the room and said to his other son, "Are you going to take of your clothes, Eric?"

"I guess...," he said as he nervously undressed. "Do you have something in mind, dad?"

"As a matter of fact, I do." Roger said that while still stroking his cock, becoming used to having other men, his sons, in the room. "Get up onto the bed, Steven. Mom can suck your cock while Eric fucks her."

Steven grinned and replied, "Of course, dad. God this family is a bunch of horn dogs."

Roger just grinned as Steven got into position. His wife did not say a word, but climbed into place, her face quickly going to her son's cock. Barbara had always been an eager cock sucker and Roger really could not believe how much of his cock she immediately took in. Her face touched his body, her lips pressed all the way around his cock, into his pubic area and his balls. "God that's hot, do you like her mouth on your cock, Steven?"

"F-fuck yes, dad. Oh God yes..."

Roger responded, still stroking his cock, but slower now as he did not want to cum. He wanted to save it, not make a mess at that moment. "Mount her Eric. I want to see you fuck your mom. Put that cock inside her. Fuck her good."

Eric was nervous. God, I am going to fuck my mom in front of my dad. Finally he climbed behind his mother, grabbed her hips and stabbed his cock all the way into his mother. With practice, he had become very good and lining his cock up and pushing it his mother's hot pussy. "Ohhhh," he moaned as he began to fuck his mom.

"Jesus, look at that. D'you like that Barbara?" Roger said, "You like your son's cock in your tight pussy?"

Momentarily Barbara removed her mouth from Steven's cock. "God yes..., your sons really know how to fuck. Oh my God they can fuck." Barbara then went back to sucking Steven's cock as Eric began to pound away. Roger then stopped stroking his cock, for if he did not he was afraid that he would shoot before he wanted to. "God, you three are hot." He said.

Eric sort of half turned and looked at his father. "I..., I am going to c-cum in mom. Fuck..., I am gonna squirt your wife, dad."

"Do it son. Fill up her pussy. She needs lots of cum, she is a slut. She loves dick..., she loves cum. Fill your mom's pussy up."

"Oh..., F-fuck...," Eric began, "Yes..., daddy. F-fuck, gonna fill up your wife. God, God, God... F-fuck, cumming daddy. Fucking squirting daddy. Fucking cumming!!!" He squinted, his body shaking as he pumped his cum into his mother. At the same time, Steven moved out from under his mother. "G-God..., mom. You are such a good fuck." Eric said as he finished pumping his cum into his mother.

Roger replied, "God that was hot."

"Mind if I go next?" Steven asked.

"Can I get on my back, my arms are tired?" Barbara asked.

"No my slutty mom, just lean forward, relax. I want to do you this way too." As he said that, he was climbing on the bed. Barbara did as her son told her and leaned forward. She grabbed a pillow, wrapped her arms around it just as Steven plowed his cock into his mother's cunt. He was too hot from being sucked to go slow and pounded his mother over and over, very fast. "Best pussy, every, mom. Fuck you are so good at this."

It was Roger who next spoke. "Hurry the fuck up, I need that pussy too Steven."

"Okay, dad. Fuck she is good." He grabbed her hips and began to truly pound her.

Barbara moaned. The big cock, almost as big as his father's, fucking her had her as hot as she had ever been. "Baby..., shit. I am cumming on your cock..."

Roger walked over and looked down. From experience he had learned that his wife had very thick cum. Sure enough, her cum was covering his cock and it was so hot to see. His sons cock slamming into his mother's pussy, her pussy cumming all over his cock. "God that is so hot. So fucking hot, son."

Steven could not hold back any longer. "I..., I am... Fuck mom, I am going to cum in you. Is this back to..., F-fuck. Cumming hard. Oh God. FILLING YOU UP, MOM. SHIT, FEELS SO GOOD. CUUUMMING...!" Over and over he pumped his load into his mother. Roger watched, fascinated and turned on by watching his son fuck his wife. He could not know this, but he shot seven shots of cum into his mom. So much leaking out that it leaked down her legs. As he exited, pulled his cock out of his mother, a big glob of cum leaked down her right inner leg, finally falling onto and making a mess of Steven's bed.

"I think you were asking if..., if we are going to do this again, Steven. It's up to your father."

"Guys, she is the house slut while she is on leave of absence. Fuck her whenever you want. Just let me know when I am here, so I can watch."

With that, Roger climbed onto the bed. "Get rid of the pillow," he said. As she pulled it out from under her, he pushed her flat to the bed and spread her legs with his. He then stabbed his huge cock into her and went to town, fucking her like a whore. "God yes..., you still have the best pussy."

12