The Creampie Journey Pt. 04

Story Info
Part 4 of my Journey with Jeanie and her lovers.
1.9k words
4.13
9.8k
17

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/11/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Please read the 1st 3 chapters to catch up on the full storyline.

We are cuddled up on the couch, working on the bottom of the bottle of wine we started. Both of us spent but enjoying a beautiful afterglow from our evening with Craig. We recount the events, share some giggles, and laughs while getting a nice buzz from the wine.

"How about another bottle?" Jeanie asks. "I have a 2nd wind and could go for some more wine." I am feeling good myself, so I open a 2nd bottle and we enjoy it together, getting through most of it in about an hour. I am now feeling no pain, nor is Jeanie so I have confidence to ask if, how things have progressed were Jeanie's plan from the beginning or they just happened along the way.

"My love, our 3 encounters have gone so well, almost too well. Everything has been effortless, and you did not skip a beat with what you wanted. I have to ask- was this your plan from the beginning to get me comfortable with not only my cum but your lovers too?"

Jeanie did not say a word for about 30 seconds. She just flashed a slight grin behind her wine glass, and she sipped. Finally, she spoke.

"Whatever do you mean Mark?"

"Exactly what I asked. Was this your plan all along?"

"Are you sure you want to ask that question, or should we leave things as is?"

My cock said to leave things as to not risk the wild ride I am now on with the woman I love. But my brain needed to know.

"Actually, I would really like to know. I won't be upset at all."

"Ok Mark here goes. Before my 1st marriage I dated a guy for about a year, Dan. The sex was okay but nothing great. The 1st 3 months we used protection for safety, and he would only cum inside me in the condom. Then after 3 months I was sucking his cock and to my surprise he came in my mouth rather quickly. I was not upset, actually it turned me on a bit. I did not know what to do with the cum- I did not want to run and spit, that seemed wrong, so I just swallowed it. As I moved up next to him to snuggle he reached over and gave me a huge tongue kiss- like a 30 second kiss. It totally caught me off guard! However, my pussy started to spasm while he was kissing me- I was so turned on that he wanted to kiss me after his cum was in my mouth. We did not talk about it, so I just thought he wanted to kiss me in the afterglow and did not think anything more.

Over the next few weeks we'd have sex with him pulling out and cumming on various parts of my body. He had not cum inside me yet. I was on the pill, so I did not mind if he did. He knew I was on the pill- we discussed it when we agreed to stop using condoms. Then one night he was really horny- we hadn't seen each other in about 10 days. He entered me and came inside me in about 3 minutes. He felt terrible but I told him it's ok, it's been a while. We can chill a bit and go for round 2. We were lying together and about 3 minutes passed and all of a sudden he wanders under the sheets and starts eating my pussy! I felt his cum leaking out of me, so I know he saw it right out in the open. He actually lapped up the cum 1st, then started on my clit, then into my love hole as deep as he could get like he was fishing to get something out. I could not believe how turned on I was and came the hardest I ever did to that point.

Finally, the next morning I had to bring it up. I asked him if he was doing this because he was turned on by it or was it just a coincidence because he wanted to be sure I was satisfied. He told me a girl he dated about 3 years prior loved to see her man eat his own cum, and others as well. It got her so hot, eventually she could only get off by having her pussy eaten with a load of cum. He refused at first but did not want to be selfish, so he indulged her. It turned out he actually enjoyed it and watching her have earth shattering orgasms made it all worth it. He noticed I was enjoying it too.

So we dated for about 6 more months and then split up when he had to move away for a career opportunity. I dated a few men before I married my ex-husband. I enjoyed my sex life but just could not replicate the year with Dan. So I began to train my ex to do what Dan did. When he finally agreed to try it the same thing happened- he actually started to enjoy it and my deep orgasms were back! I started inviting other men and other men's cum into our relationship and things kept getting better and better. Then my ex got jealous, the other men stopped, and we split up. It was not only this- this was just a small part.

So know you know the background. Then I met and fell in love with you my dear Mark. You are my soulmate and I'll be with you for the rest of my life. Our sex life has been wonderful, but I started to think about those crazy orgasms from the past and thought maybe Mark would like to try and help? But I was too scared to come out and tell you. So I came up with plan to make it seem like it happened organically. I thought I was pulling it off but alas you feel something is up. Please don't be upset. It seems you are enjoying our fun but if you want to stop no problem. I will never leave you. This is just a small part of my love for you and would be totally fine if you did not want to do it anymore."

After that explanation it all made sense. I loved her honesty, as well as her vulnerability about not being comfortable telling me her desires up front. I can understand the reluctance of a woman approaching her man about eating and sharing cum. Truth be told, it very well might have scared me off and we would not have what we have now. It did feel quite natural the way she went about it and at this point I am very ok with it. The way she gets turned on is so exciting to me I get harder than I have in 20 years.

"Jeanie, thank you so much for sharing that with me. It all totally makes sense now. I love you even more that you were so raw and honest how you got to this point. I so much want to continue to make you happy, please you and watch you have these earth shattering orgasms. I am on board with taking this as far as you want. I would think, now that I know you won't have to be sly and could be bolder with what you want?"

"Thank you for that Mark. I am so relieved! Yes, now that we are on the same page I will be more direct. However, I still like the element of surprise. Most times I am not 100% sure what I want during our 3-ways. A lot does depend on who we are with and how things are going. As my excitement level builds things pop into my head that I want to do. My pussy tends to lead my brain!"

With that we finished the 2nd bottle of wine and headed off to bed. We slept beautifully in each other's arms. As morning arrived and I began to wake up, thoughts of last night popped back into my head, stirring my cock awake. I roll over to Jeanie and wake her up with tender kisses. She must be feeling the same arousal as the kissing gets deep and hot right away. I strip away her panties and enter her already wet pussy. She feels so good as she keeps kissing me deep as her legs wrapped tight around my ass. We were tangled in a nice rhythm for about 10 minutes when Jeanie wants to get on top. We flip over, barely breaking our embrace and then Jeanie sits up tall and starts grinding deep, all the way down to my pelvis. Her c-cup tits are bouncing so wonderfully as she closes her eyes and gets into a zone. 5 minutes later she spins around and rides me reverse cowgirl. Watching her ass bounce up and down and my cock disappearing into her pussy was too much as I empty everything I have into Jeanie's cunt. Jeanie remains on top of me with my cock inside her as I come down from my orgasm over the next minute or two. My eyes are closed when Jeanie lifts off my cock, scuttles towards me and plants her pussy right on my face. For a minute I forgot about this part, but quickly then got to work. Her pussy smelled divine and tasted great. She grinded on my face for a good ten minutes, then she shifts her hips to get her fuck hole over my mouth and lets out a massive orgasm, covering my mouth and chin with me cum and hers.

We enjoy some post orgasm cuddling and light kissing. We did not even discuss what happened. Jeanie's face was relaxed and content. She looked like this is now how it is, I'm ok with it so there is nothing to talk about. She is right. I am on totally on board.

Over the next few months we have a number of 3-ways with Craig and every time I ate his load as well as mine. One-time Jeanie had me lay right next to her while she was finishing Craig off with her mouth. As he came in her mouth she fed it to my while Craig watched. I have to say that was pretty hot.

Last week when I came home from work Jeanie had a scenario she wanted to talk about. I sit on the couch, and she brings me a drink. Then she pulls out a box from the side table draw.

"Mark, this is a chastity cage. Have you ever seen one? Do you know what it's for?"

I had seen them in porn before, usually in cuckold videos.

"I have a scenario I'd like to try next time. Do you want to hear about it?"

"Yes Jeanie, please tell me what you have in mind?"

"I'd like you to wear this for 3 days, I will hold the key. Then on day 4, Craig and one of his friends who I also know will come over. You will sit naked in a chair and just watch. Then as each finish, you will come over and clean me up- anywhere the cleanup is needed. If you do a good job I will then unlock your cage and we can make love after Craig and his friend leave. If not, you stay locked up until Craig can come by again. Do you agree?"

My reaction and if/when/how this scenario played out will be in the next chapter...