The Creampie Journey Pt. 03

Story Info
Jeanie pushes my boundaries even further.
3.6k words
4.37
28.1k
34

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/11/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A few weeks had passed since our 2 encounters with Brad over 48 hours. Life took over for a while- back to work with each of us having work projects to complete by the end of the month. June finally arrives with our work projects behind us. We both take about 4 weeks off from Jun-Aug to enjoy the summer and re-charge for the 4th quarter of work to finish out the year.

It's a Wednesday evening and during dinner Jeanie says "Mark, it's been nearly a month since we had a playmate. Shouldn't we get going again, maybe for this weekend?"

"Yes, that would be wonderful. We have been so busy with work I can't believe it's been almost a month already. You wanna call Brad?"

"Well Mark", Jeanie says, "I was thinking of someone else. If we want to kick it up a bit and push your boundaries and try some new things, I had another guy in mind. Brad is great and we could play with him again down the road, but I am feeling a bit more adventurous. I was thinking of calling my friend Craig. He was also a guy I played with during my 1st marriage. He's more open to things and I think he'd be perfect for our next encounter."

"More open to things? What type of things are you thinking?"

"Nothing specific off the top of my head", Jeanie replies. "He's just more open with himself and another male with a female. Brad is not comfortable being too close to the other guy- didn't you notice I always had you two at a distance? Craig is ok if I wanted something that would put you two in close proximity. For example, if I'm riding Craig and I asked you to lick my asshole at the same time, Craig is cool with that, Brad wouldn't be."

"Ok, I hear you. Go ahead and give him a call and see if he's available for this weekend."

With that, we finish our meal, clean up the kitchen and Jeanie heads upstairs to call Craig. 30 minutes pass and she's still upstairs so I head up to see what's going on. I get halfway up the stairs and I hear Jeanie's voice in a low tone and some mild moaning. I get to the top of the stairs, hang a right down the hall to our bedroom and see Jeanie on the phone, hand in her panties rubbing her pussy. Her eyes are closed so she doesn't see me right away. After a minute or so she notices me and calls me over to the bed. In a quite whisper she says to me "take my panties off and eat my pussy."

I get right to it, slip off her panties and her pussy is soaked. Jeanie is really worked up and as soon as my mouth hits her clit she's close already. 5 minutes later a strong orgasm soaks my entire face. Jeanie doesn't say anything for about 2 minutes, the phone is resting on her neck. I can hear faint voices, so I know someone is still on the line.

"That was awesome Craig. See you Saturday then?", Jeanie says as she retrieves her phone back to her ear. Craig seems to confirm as Jeanie next says "Wonderful. It's been way too long".

"Resume eating my pussy while I tell you about talking with Craig and plans for Saturday."

Jeanie's clit is extremely sensitive after her orgasm, so I know to work the labia and inner folds for a while to give her clit a chance to recover and receive some direct contact. After about 3 minutes I hear Jeanie's breathing begin to get heavier so that's my signal to put her clit into the rotation- but gently at first.

Jeanie begins telling me about her call.

"That was Craig. He was excited to hear from me and is all in for Saturday. He's going to come over at 6, we'll have some light snacks and drinks so you to can get to know each other. We will then take it from there. I don't have a scenario planned out yet, but I will by Sat. I told Craig this also and he's cool with anything I want to do. Craig was married for about 10 years, divorced about 3 years ago, but has a steady girlfriend he lives with for the past year. They have an open relationship- they swing together as a couple and they also play with others apart. They have a small circle they stick with for safety and comfort. I wasn't planning on playing with my pussy when I called him, but he started talking about things we've done in the past. Craig was the first to give me an orgasm from anal sex. His cock is about 9 inches, and his balls are huge- they look like two golf balls. When he cums it never seems to end- 5-6 large ribbons shooting out. If I tried I think I could orgasm from just watching him shoot his load on my tits."

By now Jeanie is soaked again and my concentration is back on her clit full time. Her breathing is strong and it's taking longer for her to get a complete sentence out.

"Craig told me how much he misses my tight pussy. How he still remembers how my mouth felt around his cock. How he taught me to take most of his cock down my throat. How I was reluctant the 1st two times we played to take his large cock in my ass but relented the 3rd time and couldn't get enough. Oh, how I cummed and cummed that night- I think 5 times. After 15 minutes of pounding my tight ass he pulls out and soaks my ass crack with what seemed like a pint of cum. Then I had my 1st husband bury his face inside my ass and, to this day the longest orgasm I ever haaaaaaad!"

Jeanie barely got the last word out and her legs locked tight around my head, her hands placed on the back on my head, pulling my mouth so tight on her clit while that famous growling moan came out of her. I can barely breathe and when I'm just about to tap out, her legs release, and I catch my breath.

"Oh wow, that was so unexpected. Two orgasms tonight- was not even thinking about one. You were wonderful honey. Your mouth made love to my pussy so well. I am totally drained. Is your cock hard?"

"Ahh, yes!"

"Come up here and kiss me."

Jeanie and I start making out, she reaches down into my jeans, I unbutton for her, drop the zipper and slip them off.

"You are so hard Mark. " Jeanie whispers into my ear.

She grabs the base of my cock and drops her mouth onto it- right to the back of her throat. She is sucking and jerking pretty fast, causing me to get close to cumming already.

"I want your cum now Mark, I don't want to wait!"

About 90 seconds later I let go and fill Jeanie's mouth with a nice load. Not the 6 ribbons she bragged about Craig providing- nonetheless a decent amount. She doesn't spill a drop from her mouth. As I begin to go soft she expertly lifts off my dick, still holding all the cum in her mouth. Jeanie then begins to kiss me, opens her mouth and lets all the cum drip into my mouth, the whole time keeping at least one lip to mine, careful to not let any spill off the sides of my mouth.

"I love you so much honey, swallow your cum for me" Jeanie whispers to me.

I am lying on my back, Jeanie is nose to nose with me staring into my eyes. I swallow my load, open my mouth to show Jeanie and she kisses me deeply and says again "I love you so much". She heads to the bathroom to freshen up and then climbs back into bed. I used the other upstairs bathroom to do the same and return to the bed as we snuggle and hold each other.

I am enjoying our relaxing time together in each other's arms but can't stop thinking about what just happened. Jeanie is not saying a word about it. Should I say something? I choose not to. As I relive the last hour, a few things race through my mind:

1-Craig's cock is a solid 3+ inches bigger than mine

2-He gave her the best orgasm of her life

3-He gave her the best ass fucking of her life

4-Jeanie gets off on his cum volume

5-I just swallowed my load from Jeanie's mouth

If I am honest with myself, my cock is actually twitching a bit- I am turned on about Craig giving Jeanie such great pleasure. Also, the cum swallowing was not so bad- doing it because Jeanie wanted it- I could see it in her eyes, made me want to please her and make her happy. I decided to let the evening lie and drifted off to sleep.

Neither of us said a word about Wednesday night or Craig until Saturday afternoon. About 4pm Jeanie says we need to get ready for Craig. She takes some appetizers out of the freezer while I get the bar stocked. "What does Craig like to drink?" I ask. "Johnny Walker Black" she shouts from the kitchen. I head to the basement to get a new bottle, add some wine that Jeanie likes along with some mixers and beers.

"Craig will be here at 6. Put these appetizers in the oven at 400 at 5:30. I'm going to shower and get ready. Craig will be on time- he always is, so the snacks will be hot when he arrives, and we can eat."

Jeanie heads upstairs to get ready, I do the same. On the chair in our bedroom are satin lounge pants and a polo shirt Jeanie left out for me to wear tonight. I shower, shave, get dressed and go down to the living room around 5. I have a drink, pre-heat the oven and click on the tv to kill some time.

About 10 minutes till 6 Jeanie comes down the stairs. My mouth is hanging to the floor. She is dressed is a red lace teddy, red stockings and garters, black stripper heels, bright red lipstick, long eyelashes, makeup and hair as I have never seen before. She also has on red fingerless gloves that go up to her forearms. She has a silk red robe hanging over her shoulder.

"Jeanie, my gosh you look incredible! I want to take you right now!"

"Thank you Mark, everything is new as I see you have figured out. It was so much fun on Friday picking all this out. The salesgirl even asked if I had something special planned and I told, oh yes, it's for my husband and my lover for Saturday night. I'll put the robe on when Craig gets here, and he'll see the rest when we head upstairs. Lets' get these appetizers out of the oven and on the bar. Craig will be here in two minutes- he just texted me he's that close."

The bar is setup, the doorbell rings and Jeanie goes to the door to greet Craig. She opens the door; they embrace and then engage in a "long lost lovers" kiss for a good 45 seconds. Jeanie closes the door and takes Craig by the hand and walks him to the bar and introduces us. We exchange pleasantries, I get Craig a drink and we have a few bites to eat. We spent about an hour in the living room, Craig telling us about his job (VP of sales at a tech company), Jeanie and Craig catching up, and just the general get to know you small talk when you first meet someone. Craig and I both have had 3 drinks by now and Jeanie is just about at the bottom of a bottle of wine. I excuse myself to take a leak and when I return they are together on the couch; Jeanie has her hand in his lap and Craig's hand is on her stomach and they are lightly kissing.

"Mark, why don't you sit on the chair next to the couch and give us a few minutes to catch up? Get yourself another drink while you sit and watch."

I go to the bar, pour myself another bourbon and return to the matching chair adjacent to the sofa Jeanie and Craig are on. By the time I get back they are in full make-out mode, hands everywhere and Jeanie's robe is off. I sip my drink and watch the show. Jeanie flips her leg over Craig's lap and is now grinding on him along with deep french kisses. A few minutes later Craig flips Jeanie on her back, pulls aside her panties and dives into her pussy. Jeanie's eyes are closed, her breathing is very heavy and 3 minutes later she has her 1st orgasm of the night. Craig's face is nicely covered with her juices so Jeanie dives back in for more kisses as they share her orgasm with their mouths.

"Oh Craig, that was fantastic! I so missed your magical tongue. Let's go upstairs and continue."

Jeanie takes Craig by the hand and begins heading towards the steps. She looks over her shoulder at me and mouths "wait 5 minutes". I watch them climb the stairs together, holding hands, sit and finish my drink and then head up.

As I get close to our marital bedroom I can hear slurping. I enter the bedroom and see Jeanie on her knees, both hands around Craig's cock and her mouth making half of it disappear. Jeanie is still dressed in her evening attire except for the robe, Craig is totally naked already. I sit in the chair next to the bed and watch Jeanie do her work. Craig's cock is a work of art- smooth, rock hard, thick, and as Jeanie said two golf balls hanging underneath. Craig now sits on the edge of the bed, Jeanie stands up and motions for me to undress her- everything, she wants to be totally naked. I slip the last stocking off her, Craig lies back on the bed and Jeanie climbs up as well, lowering herself onto his impressive member. She goes slow at first, trying to stretch herself to fit it all inside her. Once she gets going she is dropping balls deep and creaming like I have never seem before.

"Mark, get naked and start licking my asshole while I ride this magnificent cock!"

I go to work on her rosebud, licking everywhere and probing as deep as I can with my tongue. Jeanie flips around and is now riding Craig reverse cowgirl- he gets a great view of her ass. Jeanie now leans forward and takes my cock in her mouth. Her mouth is warm and wet and feels incredible. I am getting harder with each slurp of Jeanie's lips- she starts taking me down her throat. I grab the sides of her head and begin face fucking her- she it totally loving it. After a few minutes she pulls away and motions me to her mouth. She whispers "you wanna fuck me in the ass while Craig's cock in in my cunt?"

Obviously, the answer was a resounding yes.

"Two conditions- one, you can't cum in my ass. If you feel you are going to cum then pull out. Two, you can't object to anything else I might want to do tonight. Deal?"

I didn't need to think twice. I just wanted in that ass like a starving man to food. Jeanie goes back to cowgirl position (side note, Craig is still rock hard and has not cum after 15 minutes of his cock deep throated and now about 20 minutes of Jeanie's pussy riding him balls deep), I position behind her, lube my cock and her asshole and slowly start pushing in. I get the head in and just stay still- allowing Jeanie to get used to the feel. She was still at first but now begins to rock back to take some more in. I let her control the tempo even though I want to drive in hard and feel her insides. After a while she's in a nice rhythm. I am about ¾ the way in and Craig is ¾ inside her as well. When she pushes us in at the same time I can feel the hardness of Craig's cock inside her walls. It feels amazing. I feel close to cumming, so I tell Jeanie and pull out.

Once I pull out, Craig flips Jeanie over and plows hard in missionary- he wants to cum. They are kissing deeply when Craig begins a loud grunt. Jeanie screams out "cum inside me Craig!" He begins to dump his load deep inside Jeanie's pussy and he's breathing very hard. Jeanie wraps her legs around Craigs ass and holds him in tight against her as his load seeps deep inside her womb. Craig's cheeks are tightening up as he keeps coming and coming into her pussy.

Both Jeanie and Craig lie still for a few moments with Craig still inside her and the two of them enjoying some post sex kissing. I am sitting next to them on the bed watching them like long lost lovers. A few more minutes and Craig gets up and heads to the bathroom to shower- he is dripping in sweat. Jeanie reaches for my head and pulls me into her face, and I take Craigs place with deep sensual kissing. My cock is still rock hard as Jeanie reaches down and strokes me as we kiss.

Jeanie starts talking in between kisses. "How did my ass feel around your cock? Were you able to feel Craigs cock inside me? I can't believe you were able to hold out and not cum. I feel an outer body experience when I have 2 hard cocks inside me. Isn't Craigs cock magnificent?"

Her talk is getting me awfully close to cumming. "Do you want to cum for me Mark?", Jeanie asks. "yes, so bad it hurts" I reply. "I want you to cum inside me like Craig did."

I move down between Jeanie's legs to enter her pussy and cum inside her. Just as I am about to enter her she says "Honey, wait- please lick my pussy 1st to orgasm- I really need your tongue for a while to cool down my pussy.". I pause for a bit knowing Craigs load is inside her. Jeanie senses this and says, "You can't object, I gave you my ass sweetheart! You do want to cum inside me don't you? I would hate to end the night without you cumming."

I needed to cum so badly, so I scoot down and dive into Jeanie's used pussy. Her lips are swollen and red, and the scent of sex is as strong as ever, keeping my cock rock hard. I start lightly on her labia, then small tongue flicks on her clit, then passing my tongue over her fuck hole- not darting in just yet. I keep this round robin going, each round getting more pressure. Jeanie's breathing starts to get heavy so that's the sign her orgasm is building. I am at this for about 10 minutes and she grabs the back of my head and pulls it into her pussy tight. Just as she's about to cum her hips tilt up and her fuck hole is positioned tight against my mouth. I feel her push and a load of cum shoots out her pussy right into my mouth. At the same time her deep moans escapes her voice and she releases an intense orgasm.

As she comes down from her orgasm, she motions me up to her and we resume our kissing, sharing Craigs load. "Now make love to me and reclaim your wife." Jeanie's pussy is soaking wet, I slide right in and start pounding away from thrust one. I can feel the adrenaline to take back my wife sexually. It doesn't take long, about 3 minutes and I empty my balls deep into Jeanie's cunt. I collapse on top of her, heart racing and dripping wet.

"One more thing honey before we shower, please clean my pussy again. Your mouth feels so good!" This time, even though I already came, I just went down on her without hesitation. I see my cum has already leaked out. I dive right in and begin licking it up.

"Yes Mark, just like that. Clean your wife's dirty pussy. Make me all clean. My pussy is on fire from all the cock today, sooth it, kiss it, clean it, lick it." My work is complete, we share another deep kiss and head to the showers. Craig is just finishing up. Jeanie gives him a big hug and kiss goodbye and tells him we'll see him again very soon. "I can't believe I went so long without your cock!" Jeanie tells Craig as he walks out the bathroom to leave. Jeanie and I shower together washing each other so sensually, sharing some more kisses as well. Dry off, comfortable clothes and then head down and open a bottle of wine. It's Saturday night, only about 9:30 so we stay up a bit and talk about what happened. Jeanie's plan is coming along nicely as I find out during our evening and wine. That conversation will be in the next chapter.