All Comments on 'The Creators Ch. 01'

by White_Walls

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Can't wait for the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Very creative story and with humor as well. I look forward to more of the same.

MimiRayMimiRayabout 3 years ago

This was so much fun to read! Imaginative and brimming with possibilities. Don't stop on my account!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
This is great

Really looking forward to more chapters!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Plagiarism?

No idea who the author is but I remember reading this a long time ago. You've put it up this week.

White_WallsWhite_Wallsabout 3 years agoAuthor
Plagarism?

I assure you it's impossible to plagiarize my own work. I put this up on sexstories.com three years ago, then abandoned the project to finish Queen Yavara. I didn't want to post it here until I was finished with the whole story; that is, all three books. Now the story is done, and I am posting the whole thing on both sites.

highshine808highshine808about 3 years ago
ive been waiting...

for something of this quality to appear,

im enthralled *****

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
For all those who don't know

This story is absolutely legendary on other sites. It's the third-most read story ever on xnxx. White Walls, I am so fucking glad youre finally posting this here and that youre finished with the final book!

To all those done with the first chapter, you have no idea how fucking amazing this story is. Read on, because this story is not just one of the best I've ever read on an erotic site. it is one of the best i've ever read period.

pk2curiouspk2curiousabout 3 years ago

No plagarism . That's for sure . No one can write like you . I too have read it before . And am enjoying it again .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Very good start!

Looking forward to where this goes, but it is well written and I don't immediately loath the primary characters...at least so far! Please, keep up the great writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
This is going to be one of the great ones

I read your entire Queen Yavara series, and I can tell just by chapter one of this story that is going to be as wonderfully fucked up and beautiful as that one. This will be one to be remembered for sure. Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Very intriguing

You set this story up beautifully. I can't wait to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Better Chapter one then Queen Yavara. Can see you have grown as a writer

Jackspeed2uJackspeed2uover 2 years ago

I like the story premise, however the jumping around between all four characters and then repeating the same scene of the story is tedious. Four fucking times, I started skipping sections of the story because it was repetitive boredom getting in the way of story progress.

Four published pages all of them padded with repetitive bullshit. So in effect you published one single page of a story built on a pretty good idea.

Aspirin capsules in a town that has mud roads and the latest car is the new born oxen. Yeah…

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWhite_Walls@White_Walls
I write erotic novels because my imagination is vivid and fucked up, and if I keep those thoughts bouncing around in my head, I'll get brain cancer. So now, I'm putting them in your head. If you like debauched high fantasy, religion-gone-wrong, shameful incest or just boring o...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES