All Comments on 'The Creators Ch. 04'

by White_Walls

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Awesome

I am in awe of how this story is going. The twists and turns, you never know what's coming. Some of the sex is... well... ridiculous, but hey, it still turns me on and I can suspend disbelief enough to buy into the whole multiplanar gods and stuff, so I can go along with some of the cartoonish debauchery. Awesome stuff. Do not stop writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
I feel bad for Willowbud

She is going to regret everything she's done. You can tell during chapter 3 that she's so broken already. :(

negrodamu5negrodamu5about 3 years ago

This is really coming along. I am very much enjoying all of this.

One thing I noticed in the sentence "My contemporaries in Furok and Droktin shared this sentiment, as they would, for they both haled from the great orc empire, as did Hektin and Gratora before them.", you used hale instead of hail. Hale means healthy, like the saying 'hale and hearty.' Hail means to call or come from (as you were using it) as well as ice from the sky.

I can't wait to read more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The Astrid scene was too much too soon. It was unnecessary. You had a pretty good thing going there. Also your fascination with prolapse is the sort of niche fetish you ought to explore in shorter works instead of tainting (no pun intended) an entire epic. At this point I just hope I'm not getting into Tolkien meets scat.

jra13jra13almost 2 years ago

In the last chapter someone mentioned in a comment how it would have been nice to have read a disclaimer about the futinari, I agreed, but your writing and imagination is so wonderful I soldiered on. But. I give up. I could not finish this chapter. The ass to mouth got me. Some authors have excellent disclaimers at the beginning of their works and I suggest you start, you're to good to do otherwise.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWhite_Walls@White_Walls
I write erotic novels because my imagination is vivid and fucked up, and if I keep those thoughts bouncing around in my head, I'll get brain cancer. So now, I'm putting them in your head. If you like debauched high fantasy, religion-gone-wrong, shameful incest or just boring o...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES