All Comments on 'The Creators Ch. 10'

by White_Walls

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
White_WallsWhite_Wallsabout 3 years agoAuthor
Hope You're Enjoying the Story!

I have to do some extensive editing for the rest of it, so the chapters will be coming out with less frequency. I'll get Chapter 11 out later this week, 12 next week or over the weekend, then we get into Book 3, which is... Jesus, it's long. All of the 21 chapters of the whole story (Books 1-3) are finished (well, mostly. Chapter 21 is halfway done but it's going to be 60,000 fucking words). Then there's the epilogue, which I haven't even started yet but that's going to be at least 30,000. So, ballpark here, but the final chapter should be out in May. Then I'm going to bathe in vodka for about six months before I ever again try something this ambitious.

Anyway, hope you're all enjoying this fucked up extension of my neurotic psychology!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

This is an excellent tale and very well written. I am still amazed at the length of these chapters and the amount of time and effort put into creating it all. Come to think of it, I am amazed you can keep all the characters in your head because I had some trouble with all of that at the beginning but then I am on pain meds so I have an excuse, be it a feeble one though. Thanks again for keeping all your fans entertained with your writing. I know there are more of them out there that appreciate all your hard work just as I do.

Stay safe and be well and take a break if you need one🥱

J.D.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

A fantastic story White_Walls, please know your efforts are very well received!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWhite_Walls@White_Walls
I write erotic novels because my imagination is vivid and fucked up, and if I keep those thoughts bouncing around in my head, I'll get brain cancer. So now, I'm putting them in your head. If you like debauched high fantasy, religion-gone-wrong, shameful incest or just boring o...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES