All Comments on 'The Creators Ch. 15'

by White_Walls

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Hard to explain but this tale went from tragic to warpedtragic yet the saving grace was that hallucinogens were involved so who is to really say what is real. Still going strong though it is getting a bit more difficult to understand directionality and purpose at this point but at least we’re still having fun. Looking forward to see where we go to from here.

pk2curiouspk2curiousabout 3 years ago

It doesn't look like Gloria is going to get the chance to give her any realm visiting mushrooms . But with you . One never knows . But what to do with millions of Orc's ? Should be Julia's biggest test yet . It seems to me I envision the possibility of as much story ahead as we have already read . Especially watching what Brandon does with Fatherhood . Lol .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWhite_Walls@White_Walls
I write erotic novels because my imagination is vivid and fucked up, and if I keep those thoughts bouncing around in my head, I'll get brain cancer. So now, I'm putting them in your head. If you like debauched high fantasy, religion-gone-wrong, shameful incest or just boring o...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES