The Creators Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck you," I growled, marched over to her, and snatched her into my arms. "You can sit at the bar and sulk for all I care, but you are coming with!"

"Let me go, I mean it!"

"Oh, I know you too well now, Willowbud Autumnsong!" I growled. "You want me to run off with you so we can have a melancholy romp by the river. Well, the Ofanians dump their shit in the river, and if you think your penis can replace dozens of valkyrie hermaphrodites, a shape-shifting Bound One, a god of life, a vampire gangster queen, and a succubus biologist, then you're delusional!"

"You're supposed to tell me all of them together couldn't add up to one of me!"

"I'm not that good a liar!" I exclaimed, marched into the tree, and propped Willowbud onto a barstool that was so large she looked like a child on it.

"You're being a real cunt right now," she snarled at me.

"And you are being a petulant little baby," I snarled back, and slammed a massive tankard of ale in front of her. "Now, you are going to drink this until you feel like participating in group activities."

"Then I'll drink myself to death!"

"It takes hours for alcohol poisoning to kill you. I'll make sure Brandon resuscitates you after the party's over."

ANGELA

"She can't do it," Bianca muttered.

"There's no way," Gloria concurred.

"Bet on it," I said to Gloria.

Gloria reached into her purse, dropped a sack of gold onto the table, and sneered at me. "That's enough to buy all of Towerhead twenty times over, with a little extra to pay for the demolition of that rundown shithole you call home. Match it."

I blinked at the king's ransom the vampire had nonchalantly tossed onto the table. It didn't matter that I was bound to a god; I was born poor, and that much gold was magical. "I'll uh... I'll write you a check," I said.

Gloria's blood-red lips grinned to show her fangs. "I don't want your money, Angela."

There was something about the look of utter predation on Gloria's face that made me shudder and blush simultaneously.

"My, my," Bianca chuckled, and ran her fingers over my burning cheek, "it is a rare thing to see you flustered, Bound One."

"No witty comebacks?" Brandon snickered.

"I'll come on your—"

"Angela!" Justina hissed. "Shut up, I'm trying to concentrate!"

Justina was on the table. In a feat of flexibility only she was capable of, she'd managed to twist herself into a knot that brought her pelvis just below the level of her chin. With her skirt hiked up well past her hips, the entire party watched as the succubus locked her ankles behind her head, and brought her face forward until her chin rested just above her slit.

"Hello friends, what's going on—" Astrid stopped when she got to the front row of the circus and gasped. "Oh my gods, is she doing the—"

"Shh!" I hissed.

Bianca glanced at Astrid, then at me, then reached onto the table, and pulled her golden cock-rings from the pool. "I am changing my bet."

"You can't do that!"

"But now there are two confirmed witnesses. If I had more information, then—"

"That's not how gambling works, Bianca!" I snapped.

"Gambling is forbidden by the Ofanian Codes anyway. This is stupid. I'm—"

"You're in too deep now, sister!" I growled.

She frowned and returned her rings. "Fine then. Show us, Justina."

With the utmost concentration, Justina leaned forward, took a deep breath, and held it. Her face began to redden; the veins on her temples began to show. Her purple eyes were fixed upon her pelvic floor as she expired small breaths of exertion. Then, her purple anus opened up and birthed a striped thirteen pool ball. The crowd gasped. Justina tilted backward in her pretzel contortion, and the pool ball rolled down her taint and was swallowed by her pussy. The crowd applauded, but the trick was not yet over. Justina's mauve netherlips unfurled like a blooming flower, and the pool ball rolled from her ovule, down her chin, and into her awaiting mouth. In a feat of jaw distortion, Justina consumed the pool ball wholly. Then, before the screaming adulation of the crowd, she spat out the ball, consumed it with her pussy, birthed it, then took it into her anus once more before farting it out onto the table. Brandon had performed deific miracles before this very crowd, but they had never applauded with such wonder as they did for Justina's depraved party trick.

I smirked at Bianca and extracted her rings from the table. "Winner, winner, chicken dinner."

She sneered back at me. "I'll have them back by the end of the night."

"You'll have to earn it, you peasant!" I cackled and snatched Gloria's sack from the table. "Look, Brandon, we're rich!"

"We can finally buy shoes and nice hats!"

"Oh, there's much more that money can buy than shoes and nice hats, dearest brother," I said, smirking crookedly at Gloria and effecting a posh accent. "Do you smell that, Brandon? It's the smell of poverty. I do wonder what this desperate little mosquito will do to get her pennies back."

"Careful, Angela," Brandon said warningly. "She's a really sore loser."

"She certainly will be after I'm done with her," I grinned at the vampire.

A second later, I was pressed against the wall. A pair of large crimson eyes filled my vision, and a pair of heavenly lips opened my mouth to deliver her devilish tongue. Her milky bust squished against mine through our bodices, and the entropy of bulging domes carried our breasts from the constraints of our clothing. I felt a cool hand wrap around my shaft, and the other slide easily below my balls to sink into my tight feminine heat. All I could do was grasp at her backside, filling my hands with her succulent cheeks beneath the fabric of her satin dress, dragging the skirt up her legs until my palm touched warm soft flesh. Once her dress was around her hips, my fingers slithered into her crack, traversing the delicate flesh of her crevasse until I felt her hot aperture pressing back against me.

"That's where I like it," she whispered against my lips, her breath rapt and heavy. "How do you like it?"

"I guess I'm more of a traditionalist," I gasped back, squeezing her wrist between my grinding thighs to savor the depth of her penetration.

She chuckled huskily and curled her fingers inside of me. "Just an old-fashioned country girl, huh?"

"Old fashioned country girl?" I laughed breathily. "My balls are pressing against your forearm."

"That hardly changes the situation, does it?" Gloria asked, wrapped her hand around my throat, and pressed the back of my head into the wall. She caressed my neck as she choked me, her red eyes alight and ravenous, seeming to draw me ever into their depths as her other hand rubbed possessively from within. My nectar ran thickly through her writhing digits, and my cock throbbed against her pressing tummy. "Teenage country girls, all the same," she crooned, her fangs flashing with her blood-red grin. "You're hardly more than the sheep you used to shepherd."

"You wanna bet against me again?" I croaked.

"Most certainly," she hissed from beneath her dramatic brow. "Go ahead, Bound One, tell me I'm wrong."

"Is it wise to play chicken with a dragon, Gloria?" Astrid asked, lounging against the wall beside me. Her words were punctuated with moans, for Bianca's face was planted firmly between her thighs.

Gloria squeezed my throat harder and grinned broader when I became wetter for her. "Something you need to know about being a vampire, Astrid, is that people expect something sexually from you. They think we're all high-libido sadists who do nothing but engage in ritualistic orgies." She smirked back at her blood-daughter. "They're not wrong."

Astrid giggled through a moan, then turned her sapphire gaze on me. Her round pupils changed to predatory slits, and her lush lips peeled back to reveal long, white fangs. My back arched by itself.

Gloria laughed musically, and tilted my face upward with a press of her thumb, exposing the entire column of my throat. "Maybe you are a shape-shifter of immeasurable power," she hissed, "but all you are to me is just another victim."

"Yes!" I gasped to the ceiling, my body writhing uncontrollably beneath me.

"Astrid, dearest blood-daughter of mine," Gloria said, her voice dripping with seduction, "won't you share this meal with me?"

Two mouths opened about opposite sides of my throat, two sets of plush lips formed around my flesh, and two pairs of fangs punctured me. The wound wasn't painful at all, for the venom they injected within it was so disarming that it turned every muscle within my body to jelly. I went limp in their arms, and they pressed me against the wall as they fed from me, their hands joining between my legs to exploit my every weakness, churning my insides until the pleasure made my legs give out. I slid down the wall with a gasp, and they descended with me, sucking my life into their fangs and lathering my throat with the tips of their tongues.

When they were done feeding from my throat, they shared a blood-red kiss before me, watching me from the corners of their eyes before they moved down my body. They bit into my areolas and sucked my nipples to throbbing points, and I whimpered, presenting my chest to them with my arching back. They licked their way down my belly, then pressed their lips together around the base of my shaft. Still kissing each other, they exchanged tongues around my girth as they moved up and down, never taking their eyes off me, watching me from smirking irises as I dangled my fingers before agape lips, and whimpered my pathetic tones. Gloria took me into her mouth, slurped her way up my shaft, then relinquished my sheened cock for Astrid to taste. Astrid did the same, expressing her God-given talent with such tender rapaciousness that I nearly came from just the second suck. She grinned at me knowingly and pressed against my prostate to send a bubble of milk frothing from my tip.

"Bite it!" I cried, wholly enslaved by my desire, driving my pelvis upward to present my waggling organ.

Gloria chuckled and took me deep. She injected me around my base and poured such sweet poison into me that the ecstatic lassitude suffused me from tip to anus, passing through my occupied pussy that was sweltering about her kneading fingers. My eyes rolled back, and I slouched against the wall. I heard Gloria's sardonic laughter coming closer as she retracted her fingers from my nethers, took an indulgent moment to suck them clean, then began to climb up my body. When my eyes rolled forward, they were filled with the vision of the voluptuous vampire smirking at me as she forked her fingers through her hairless crack, opened her pink little anus, and settled slowly down along my girth. Her rim opened around me, sucked me in inch by inch, and squeezed me in a squishing vice that left no room between us. I felt her tender sheath stretch around me, and she moaned splendidly all the way down, rubbing her pretty little pussy with her long black nails.

"Take me!" I hissed, my lower lips quivering, my voice wavering with terrible desperation.

"Country girls, all the same," Gloria smirked, sliding her body onto mine so that we pressed belly to belly, breast to breast, lips to lips. Her crimson eyes encompassed all of my vision, and they drew me into the depthless centers of her pupils, pulling me into the abyss of her perverse and terrible mind. "I'm not going to be gentle with you, Bound One," she whispered.

"Thank you," I whimpered back.

JUSTINA

My heels were behind my head, forcing my face down so that I had to stare at my horrific violation. Thick gleaming brown cocks moved like pistons into my holes, reaming my anus to a gripping white circle, stretching my pussy into membranous petals that squeezed about the column of man. As exposed as I was, there was no way to stop them from plunging as deeply as they wanted into me, and they could go very, very deep. Deja held my thighs from behind, Alecia leaned into me from above, and I wrapped my arms around myself, gripped my jiggling bronze cheeks, and spread myself wider.

"Oh gods above, Your Eminence!" Alecia grunted, the sweat gleaming from her athletic body as it flexed and heaved against me. "You're so tight with Deja's cock in your ass!"

"You feel like heaven, but you certainly don't belong there," Deja mused huskily into my ear. "Not when you let us do such terrible things to you."

"Don't stop," I mumbled stupidly between my ceaseless moans, "fuck me straight to hell."

Alecia and Deja giggled musically, and slid their hands upon my body, cupping and squeezing my breasts, gently kneading my trembling thighs, entangling their fingers into my hair.

"I love how helpless you get when my cock's inside you," Alecia smiled against my mouth. "You make me feel like such a man."

"Such a generous lover," Deja concurred, planting a possessive kiss on my throat. "We can do whatever we want to you, can't we?"

"Yes!" I croaked.

"And you'll love it," Alecia snickered.

"More than anything," I whispered drunkenly, enraptured by the way their cocks entered me so brutally, contrasting the tenderness of their hands and voices.

"What a cunning predator she is," Deja laughed to Alecia, "to make her prey feel they are the hunters."

"Who knew little succubus teen pussy would be so addictive?" Alecia asked against my lips as she wrapped her hands around my throat. "You're such a dangerous little rat, Your Eminence."

"What else can a rodent do against eagles?" I smiled back against her.

"You better be careful," Deja's tongue painted my ear. "Eagles are very possessive."

"We don't like to share," Alecia growled and began to choke me. "I want you all to myself!"

"A little too possessive, Alecia," I said gently as her eyes turned my violet.

"Master?" she queried with a hopeful smile on her face.

"No need to stop what you were doing," I said, and she continued so without further ado.

"She's not the only one smitten by you, Your Eminence," Deja said as she began to pump harder into my squeezing rectum. "Erica and Nakeisha watch your every move."

"I appreciate their interest, I really do," I gasped, "but why is it that every valkyrie who shows romantic interest in me is so... crazy?"

"We are taught to despise your kind. It is why everyone is so rough with you even though we like you."

"Look, I love getting roughed-up and treated like a sloven whore—I am a sloven whore—but why can't the ones who are interested in me be, you know, normal about it?"

"What exactly is normal about this situation?" Deja tittered musically and licked the inside of my ear. "When you remove the constraints of gender and code from hyper-competitive warrior women, you create a competition of lust. Valkyries always seek mates outside of the clan, and since His Holiness has the Bound One, you have become the most prized mate on the mountain. Those who want you struggle to reconcile their prejudices with their desire. They do not know how to court you."

"They could try asking me out."

"Will you go out with me, Master?!" Alecia yelped excitedly between her pleasured growls.

"Um... suck my toes, and I'll think about it," I said, hoping I would never have to answer that question. Alecia could force my heels behind my head and fuck me like I was a toy, but having dinner with her felt a little too intimate.

"That was cold of you," Deja whispered.

"Excuse me if I don't want to get tied down, OK?!" I growled back at her, savoring the way her tip split me open so deeply. "There's no such thing as a monogamous succubus. I will not be held emotionally hostage."

"I would never do that," Deja crooned softly, and gently pinched my nipples.

I glanced over my shoulder at her. "What?"

"Just so long as I know I'm special to you, it will be enough for me," Deja rolled my nipples between her thumbs and fingers, sending tingles deep into my chest, joining the chorus of my thumping heart.

I actually blushed a little. "Deja, are you... are you asking me out?"

"Does the caldera lake at ten tomorrow work for you?"

"I... uh... I... don't know?" I smiled, crawling with anxiety and butterflies to accompany the violent orgasmic tide that was swelling within me. I'd never been on a date before.

"There's a unique species of nighthawk that nests there," Deja whispered softly. "Accipiter Noctis is its scientific name, I believe. I know the mating call that will rouse it from its nest, and we can observe it together."

I looked back at her, failing miserably to hide my furious blushing. "I'd like that."

ASTRID

As Gloria rocked back and forth atop the subdued Angela Sorensen, I enjoyed the taste of the Bound One's pretty little slit and continued my gentle violation of her anus. Once Gloria got into her rhythm, there was no more room for my face in the violent jiggling of pale ass fat, and so I turned my attention to the vaginally-feasting hermaphroditic valkyrie behind me. Bianca's face was planted firmly between my cheeks, her broad nose was pressing into my anus, and her mouth was wholly around my petals so that she could deliver her tongue in and out of me, dipping then sliding to upend my engorged clit. I lifted one leg and rotated to my back, enjoying the new angle of her tongue and the new view of her face. Her luscious brown lips quirked into a smile then pursed around my clit, and sucked it.

"Great Creators above!" I moaned, wrapping my thighs around her head and trapping her face between them. "Don't stop!"

Bianca winked and devoured me. I knitted my fingers into her woolly hair as I rode the orgasmic wave she provided, cresting with an arch of my back and an exaltation to the ceiling. When I regained my equanimity, I unwrapped my legs from her head, and let her climb up my body.

"There, now we're even," I grinned against her lips.

"We are far from even," she smiled back, painting my mouth with her tongue. "I've been waiting all day for you to finish what you've started."

"Only if I get to play with your friends too," I snickered.

Bianca's brown eyes alighted. "I am very curious about your proclivities. I've delved into some dark and strange perversions while serving His Holiness, but the tales of the Screeching Siren have become legend, and you were often the star."

"Is that so?" I giggled, then reached between us, and undid my belt from my hiked-up tunic. I cinched it around my neck and handed Bianca the lead. "I would hate to disappoint."

Bianca led me by my train through the devolving party. The uptight and rigid Ofanians I had once scorned were now languid beasts who sprawled about the room in various conditions of sex, but this was not the Screeching Siren where whores enacted the wishes of their patrons; this was a lioness's den, and the felines created a hierarchy of dominance within their orgy. The sexuality of each woman was individual, but how they expressed it depended upon their rank within the clan. Some women had wholly adopted their newfound masculinity, but the submissive among these "males" would be mounted from behind by more dominant "males" and ridden hard by more dominant "females." Dominance in the hierarchy was decided by who was participating. I watched a dominant male railing into the spread legs of a submissive female, only for the male to be touched on the shoulder by an older Ofanian. Upon seeing who had beckoned her, the dominant male wilted against the submissive, bit her lip in a show of supplication, reached back, and spread her ass to be entered by the new alpha. As Bianca led me through the group, I saw the eyes of all the clanswomen track her. None of them bore any sort of challenge in them, and even the most dominant of her captains would adopt a pose of vulnerability for her if she so desired to take them.

1...910111213...15