The Creators Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Which are you, Bianca;" I asked her, "male or female?"

"It's fluid for all of us," she replied over her shoulder. "Somedays I'm a gay man, somedays I'm a gay woman, somedays I'm straight, but most days..." she grinned at me. "...I like everything. I am curious to see what you will be."

"What?"

"His Holiness must bless all of the Ionans. They are not as open-minded as you are; they will choose to stay as they are unless combat dictates it, but I know you too well, Bound One, so you will be blessed here and now, where you will be able to make the most of your... gifts."

Bianca stopped, then stepped aside. Brandon was lounging like the god he was in a featherbed of winged women. The black beauties seemed to want to taste every inch of him, for ten of them were sucking his fingers, toes, nipples, ears, and... well, everything else of course. Bianca circumnavigated the perimeter of women that had formed around me and took her place between her god's legs. She lifted him reverently by the thighs and planted her face into his buttocks to feast from his anal halo.

"A new bird enters the flock," Brandon mused with a drunken smile.

"With all due respect to the Ofanians, Your Holiness, I believe I was your first bird."

"Yes, and that's kind of a tender spot for them," Brandon laughed.

"Careful, Your Holiness," Bianca said with a smack of her lips as she pushed one finger up his ass, "I know where all your tender spots are."

Brandon's eyes rolled back as the bed of women slid their hands beneath him, and hoisted him reverently up. Bianca extracted her finger and made herself into a holy throne for her god. With rapt eyes, I watched Brandon Sorensen's puckered pink rim expand wholly around Bianca's black cock, then descend slowly while she wrapped her loving arms around him, kissed his throat, and gently guided him to sit. Her smooth hairless balls rested against his, and the god of life let out a splendid sigh as he eased into his violation.

"You can pick your jaw up off the floor, Astrid," he sneered, "I know you've seen me like this before."

Bianca framed her wings around him and held him dearly as she began to slowly thrust. "The Bound One has been reborn, and so she is a newcomer," she whispered into her god's ear and looked at me. "If she wants to join the flock, she must prove her worth first."

Arya Blackwing slithered beneath her mother's perverse joining and began licking Bianca's shaft clean with every steady rise and fall. My jaw dropped a bit lower, and Bianca's smirk turned a little eviler.

"Yes, I share the flesh of my daughter," she whispered as she gently ravaged Brandon. "I know no boundaries in my love and lust. I am as my god made me, and I am proud. I think in this way, we finally understand each other."

"We do," I said softly, my voice so tense with arousal that it barely came from me.

"The High Guard has spoken, Astrid," Brandon smiled, his eyes intoxicated with pleasure; his cock pointed at me. "Prove your worth."

"We all know how much you love to be the center of attention," Bianca sneered. "Put on a show for us, you little white fairy."

The perimeter of hermaphrodites closed in on me, their fleshy swords aimed right at me, their eyes wrought with avarice so great that they looked like wolves circling downed prey. I understood why their gazes were steeped with such desire; I was not just an Ionan—I was the Ionan. After millennia of getting their faces pushed into the mud by my people, they finally had a champion surrounded. I knew what they wanted to do to me. I grinned internally. I wouldn't disappoint. I dropped to my knees, wrapped my arms around myself, and bowed my head. My black wings drooped in a display of submission, and I affected a quiver that I would never have been able to feign if I was still wholly valkyrie.

"Please, sisters," I whimpered, "have mercy on me."

A strong fist knitted into my raven hair and ripped my head back. I stared upward at the snarling visage of a beautiful black woman, her braided hair framing her muscular shoulders and robust breasts that shadowed the contours and bows of her feminine body, her masculine organ hovering just above my face, stinking so sweetly of some other woman's insides.

"No mercy for white whores," she snarled down at me, her eyes alight with a hypnotic concoction of avarice, tribal hatred, and awestruck desire.

I opened my moist lips around her pulsating head, and with my gaze so full of surrender and submission, I took her all the way. I watched the pleasure rise in her expression, and I whimpered around her delicious grotesque dark meat. I could've swallowed her into a knee-buckling orgasm, but I let her do her worst instead. And oh, she did. Squelches and slurps emanated from my lips as strained tears began to well in my eyes, pouring down black rivulets of Gloria's liner that gave us vampires such a dramatic appeal. There were more women then, a veritable buffet of throbbing organs presented to my face, all leaking their desire from pulsating tips and aggressively gesticulating their need. They rubbed against my cheeks, nose, and chin, tangled in my hair, besmirched my pristine portrait, and smeared their lust across my flesh. I felt strong hands move down my body, grabbing my hips, squeezing my breasts and buttocks covetously, sinking into the succulent parts of me so that they could spread my fat open to reveal the vulnerable holes and swaths of pink flesh. I beckoned them to enter me, to violate me, to take me so wholly and hatefully that I would be rendered a leaking ruin for their sickest fantasies. They did not disappoint.

My trembling thighs were forced apart. My buttocks were peeled open. Hot bodies pressed against me, hot breaths serenaded my flesh, hot organs throbbed against my most sensitive places. I screamed around the cock bulging in my throat as two women pressed their throbbing rods against each other, and stretched my moist netherlips open. They entered me slowly, making me feel their combined girth for every excruciating, wonderful inch, pressing against the fluttering walls of my sanctity until my toes were curling back, my spine was arching, and they were nestled together against the dilated entrance of my womb. My membranous sheath wrapped lovingly around them, my erogenous muscles milked them with covetous rolls of pressure, and when my thighs began to relax in ecstatic acceptance of their brutal invasion, they began to thrust.

OH GODS! I screamed internally. I was raised and lowered by their strong hands, dragged against their muscular feminine bodies, forced to feel every vein and contour of their shafts that plunged into me. My nectar leaked from me in strands that bridged our pelvises, glimmering in the firelight and greasing our sinful joining, signaling my terrible pleasure. There were four strong hands squeezing my flank, and two women wrestling for who would be the first to enter my pink aperture. As they rubbed together against my rim, the flesh there began to raise with anticipatory goosebumps, and its center dilated to accept their invasion. One woman finally pushed inside me, and my eyes rolled back, my clogged throat sounded my ecstasy, and my body flushed from toes to scalp. She reamed me beautifully, stretching my filthy hole into a gaping circle with her invasion, pushing deeper to rub alongside her brethren and torture the division of my holes until her crotch was molded into the fat of my backside. Then she pulled out, sliding through me to leave me loose and vacant where I had once been tight and full, and before I could bemoan the ejection of her lust, her partner took her place.

Yes! I cried tearfully as I consumed my meat. From the corner of my eye, I could see that a line had formed behind me and that my anus had become the shared property of every woman who so desired to taste it. I savored the uniqueness of each organ that pierced me, relishing the texture and size, imprinting it into my rectal flesh and memory so that I would know the woman by her cock before I even learned her name.

Many women were not so patient, and with my holes all occupied, they made creative use of my body. The valkyrie before me was beckoned to mount my face so that another could slide her shaft between my breasts, the organ greased with the juice of a previous victim. My hands were occupied with columns of masculinity, and I stroked them with dutiful passion, squeezing and massaging around a loose grip. Still, there were evermore masters to accommodate, and they made do with what flesh I had available, rubbing themselves against my shoulders and back, sating themselves with my supple creases before I could give them the service they were owed. As I rose and fell to the hellish impaling of my holes, the buffet of delicious black organs pulsed and throbbed against my face, leaking cum on my nose, eyelids, and cheeks.

"Disgraceful whore," they hissed.

"Ionan slut," they snarled.

"White slave," they labeled me. Yes, I was all of these things. These epithets were not insults to me, but honorifics. The cocks pumped harder and harder, faster and faster. I rose and fell to the fervent rhythm, constrained in my prison of hot bodies, tortured endlessly by the instruments that pierced me, stabbed me, choked me, and stretched me open, leaving me raw and used, soaking in my own fluids. The first orgasm came to me not as a wave, but as a violent torrent that coursed from my savaged nethers, lanced to my nipples and throat, then radiated out to my extremities, bringing me past the brink of insanity. Every part of me seized in ecstasy, and as I endured the aftershocks, the Ofanians cheered their victory, and more importantly, lauded my defeat. Oh, they made me pay for it.

They came inside of me, crying out feminine tones of ascension as their masculine rods pulsating violently before belching great volumes of molten nectar for my vaginal and rectal flesh to soak thirstily in. The woman in my throat gripped my hair and yanked my head back, giving me an excellent view of her expression succumbing to the prowess of my greatest talent, her eyes wide, her mouth agape, her brow knitted in wonder. She pulled out at the last moment, and expelled her milky syrup across my face, splattering my lips, nose, cheeks, and eyes, marking me as hers. The two women in my hands did the same, their organs thrumming violently until they launched their fluids onto my portrait, filming my entire face with their delicious filth, painting me in love. Never did I feel so beautiful as when I was splattered with my opponent's blood on the sands of the Pit, nor so radiant as when I was glossed with the fluids of my many exploits. As the orgy breathed a collective sigh, I began to feel an old exhilaration bubble back to the surface. I grinned up at the forest of brown cocks throbbing above me. I could no longer pretend to be the victim. I was the Avenging Angel.

BRANDON

"After everything I've heard about Astrid," Bianca mused with a smile in my ear as she gently penetrated me, "I must say, I'm disappointed."

Arya popped my cock from her mouth and grinned at her mother over my shoulder. "Typical Ionans; all bluster and bullshit."

"Careful, Arya," I said, running my hand down her cheek. "If Astrid hears you, she'll make you eat more than just your words."

"I could use a nice snack," Arya snickered back, undaunted.

I chuckled and looked at the valkyrie in the center of the room. The innocent facade Astrid had put on slowly melted from her face. In its place was an expression of lechery so ravenous and wild that the mask of semen glossing her features looked wholly natural upon her. I was the only one who noticed it. The Ofanians surrounding Astrid seemed to have forgotten who she was.

Before Jala and Illian could extract themselves from between Astrid's legs, she clamped down on their joined thighs with a muscular flex of her own and buried them deep. Instead of crying out at the double piercing of her womanhood, she growled like a lioness, her teeth bared in exhilaration, her fangs sparkling, her pupils turning to reptilian slits. Illian and Jala gasped at their sudden reentrance, then moaned in harmony as Astrid tightened her erogenous muscles, trapping them inside of her, her pelvis tensing with the burden. Tiana-who had been happily fucking Astrid's bosom-was unceremoniously thrown to the floor, violently spun onto her hands and knees by the hips, and then eaten alive from behind. Her face distorted and she let out a cry, but there was nothing her comrades could do for her. Astrid gripped her brown cheeks and squeezed until the fat creased, and with them spread open, Tiana was left wholly vulnerable to the Bound One's merciless tongue. She tensed for a moment of prideful struggle, then let out a defeated whimper, and surrendered with a deep arch of her back. As Astrid's lips smacked gluttonously, Ciara spread her pale patterned cheeks apart and drove into Astrid's anus.

"Ionan fuck-slave!" Ciara growled and began thrusting forcefully, plunging the full length of her nine inches deep into Astrid's opened bowls.

Astrid's pupils dilated, and from above the spread domes of her meal, she looked me right in the eyes and winked. With a violent shift of her hips, she drove her ass back against Ciara, clamping her cheeks in a pillowing vice. Ciara tried with all her will to extract herself, but Astrid subdued her with a lithe draw of her pelvis, sliding her tight sucking rim down the length of Ciara's shaft, sheening it with a mixture of cum and anal lust before shifting back again, and consuming it whole. Ciara was helpless. She let out a groan of pure pleasure and rested back on her haunches to make a seat of Illian's face.

In less than a minute, Tiana was rendered a sobbing wreck on the floor, grinding her thighs together pathetically and clawing at her hair. Astrid licked her lips above her felled quarry and grinned up at Erica, whose half-hard cock was still glistening with Astrid's spit.

"Give it to me, Ofanian," Astrid sneered. "You were so cock-sure only a minute ago; why do you wilt before me now?"

"Make the white pig gag!" Tiffany yelled, stroking her cock against Astrid's face.

"Put the sow back in her place," Sia growled, daring to rip Astrid's head back.

Astrid's fanged grin only broadened, and she clenched below the hips, prompting a chorus of submissive moans from those trapped inside of her. She opened her mouth wide and wrinkled her nose in a challenging snarl. Erica gripped Astrid by the crown and plunged her spent organ deep. I watched in fascination as Astrid took it down her throat and swallowed continuously, her gullet rising and falling, the imprint of Erica's cock growing more pronounced until I could see its rigid profile bulging from Astrid's pale neck. Erica gasped, and Astrid's leaking lips quirked. The Ofanian's knuckles went white around Astrid's crown, and though it would've taken very little force to extract herself from the swallowing hold, it took an insurmountable will. Astrid's eyes shined with the thrill of the kill, and she hummed indulgently about her fleshy seal, rotating her lips and swallowing, swallowing, swallowing, coaxing the nectar from the balls whose last expulsion still glistened upon her face. Erica's rigidity left her posture. Her legs began to quiver, her grip became lax, her spine arched so that she could deepen the press of her pelvis. With a whine, she slowly descended to her knees, and Astrid consumed her all the way, swallowing until she had compelled her prey to ease back upon Jala's face, and share in the lust of the surrendered.

"Who's next?" Astrid beckoned with a smack of her lips. "Is that all Ofan has to offer? Give me more! I need more cocks inside of me! Give me them all!"

They descended upon her, and she rose to meet them, splaying her great black wings outward in a show of dominance, stretching her tight netherlips around the joined shafts of Illian and Jala until they plopped free, swollen and ruby, spent and exhausted. Ciara's rod exited Astrid's anus with a wet schlock and was left equally useless. The felled women commingled beneath their conqueror, grasping at her legs worshipfully, moaning for her attention, but she no longer cared for them. There was fresh meat.

The Ofanians forced Astrid onto her back, and she gleefully opened her legs, displaying the gaping abused holes still leaking with white froth. Tiffany pushed her cock into Astrid's ass from beneath, Shauna joined her from above, and Sia straddled Shauna's lap to drive her thick shaft between the loose curtains of Astrid's cunt. Astrid let out a howl, and with a flex of her pelvis, everything that had been relaxed became tight, gripping her sexual meal and swallowing with every hole. The Ofanians simultaneously moaned, their postures belying their weakening confidence. Astrid locked her legs around Shauna's waist and oscillated in a violent wave, driving from hips to breasts, taking the two cocks deep into her sucking anus, and sliding Shauna through her gripping lips. Her partners could do nothing but dance with her, following the commands of her body, grinding incongruence, enslaved so easily.

"Give it to me, you black cunts!" Astrid snarled. "Are you just going to stand there, or are you going to fuck me?!" She grabbed Shauna by the throat and brought their faces together. "Well, little girl? Are those balls of yours just for show?"

Shauna began to thrust, but not by her own volition. Upon Astrid's beckoning, all the women inside her started driving their hips, reaming Astrid's fleshy holes with their immense girths, piercing her tender depths with their lengths, but no matter how ferocious they were, they could not tame the lioness. None could. They all swarmed upon her, plunging themselves into her mouth, driving between her breasts, choking her, pulling her hair, slapping her ass, and twisting her nipples. Their heaving black bodies contrasted her jiggling white form, surrounded her, and encased her, but she was in control, her undulations directing their every motion, her pleasure turning their minds against them.

"Come inside me!" she cried over and over, and they did, taking turns between her legs, unloading their milky lava deep into her starving womb. Her vampiric smile broadened with every deposit, and her body took nourishment of the fluid, adding a healthy flush to her complexion, removing the small blemishes from her flesh, filling out her curves and muscle with the energy she sapped from her victims.

She sucked through the forest of wobbling brown members, transitioning between them, taking two at a time down her throat and then spitting them out, leaving them swollen and spent so that she could taste more of them. They tried working in tandem, moving from her ass to her pussy to her mouth, making her taste the vile concoction of her holes, but she loved the flavor, and those who had made the journey of her three holes were left enslaved and useless, just more bodies to slither into the pile of surrendered Ofanians. When Astrid peeled the last whimpering Ofanian from her face, there were none left to challenge her. She rose from the pile of flesh like a depraved phoenix, her skin running with rivulets of white nectar, and set her gaze on me.

"Since none of you black whores can satisfy me," she crooned, "I'm going to turn your precious god into my little fuck-toy in front of all of you."

Arya slurped my cock to the tip and gave me an impish grin. She ascended lithely from between my legs and turned her slender body toward her voluptuous doom. "It is my sworn duty to defend His Holiness no matter the cost."

Astrid cocked her head with amusement, letting some Ofanian cum drip from her chin and onto the floor. In the time it took me to blink, Astrid had closed the distance between them, grabbed the poor teenager by the hips and crotch, and flipped her upside down so that Arya's legs were splayed in the air. She calmly clamped Arya's face between her thighs and peeled Arya's supple cheeks apart to reveal the delicacy between them. The trapped teenager thrashed and squirmed until Astrid ran her tongue across her anus and pussy in one lick, and then the Ofanian suddenly lost her will to fight. Astrid took an evil moment to look up at Bianca from over my shoulder and grinned before she began torturing her daughter.