The Creators: Epilogue

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

LUCILLA

I was Pig-Whore. I had been Pig-Whore ever since my birth beneath the blade. While I didn't exactly like having my arms and legs sawed off, I couldn't say it was a bad experience. There were no such things as 'bad experiences' anymore. Though the agony was mind-breaking, the spirituality of the moment was so intense that I had what the residence of the afterlife called a 'spirit-gasm.' A moment of transcendence that breached a new level of understanding. The saw-teeth cutting through my muscle and bone, the horrific sensations wracking my writhing body, the crowd laughing as Eight Ball whispered soft and intimate things to me. When it was over, and I was spasming with the shock of my severed nerves, I remembered looking to the primal night sky as the bonfire embers flickered above me, and feeling a clarity of the soul I had never known before. My body had been halved, but I was more than I'd ever been. This was why people went to Chaos.

I found that there were many benefits to being Pig-Whore. First and foremost, I didn't have to walk anymore. While all the other unlucky slaves had to walk in a long line with their ankles and wrists chained together, I got to ride in the food cart like the royalty I was. While all the other slaves had to set up camp, cook the meals, and do the dishes, I could just lie there and be the urinal. Nothing quite like a hot shower to get the day started. And while I was the designated gang toilet, I was treated with a lot more respect than one might expect. I had cute little pink stockings to cover my stumps, an adorable set of pig ears adorning my headband, and a false snout that gave me a very distinguished look.

However, the best part of it all was most certainly the sex. I was helpless to every violation, unable to defend myself against the pain and pleasure they forced into me, and that vulnerability created such intense sensations that I was left in a comatose state of bliss. I never realized that orgasms were dispersive. All those greedy extra nerves in my arms and legs had been hogging all the pleasure before, but now, it had nowhere to go but the fun places. I was quite simply, a breathing fuck-toy. All the extraneous parts were removed to maximize the efficiency of my purpose, and I wholly embraced my new identity. I wasn't leaving Chaos any time soon.

"That's a good little piggy," Bron growled, shoving his foul orc meat down my gullet. My neck bulged to the hollow of my throat, and I swallowed greedily around him as his stinking balls squished into my nose.

"Nothing like spit-roasted pork in the morning," Jack the human agreed, driving into my stretched slit, filling me to the bottom and running his shaft along the myriad piercings that accentuated the pain and pleasure.

"Aye, but this side's just about done," Tina the transexual goblin mused as she used the mixture of semen on my tits to run her cock between them. "The breast-meat's tenderized and glazed enough. Turn the hog over."

Another underappreciated perk of being a quadruple amputee was the ease of rotation into different positions. All Tina had to do was dismount my chest, and Jack and Bron simply turned me over to give her access to the rump-roast. She straddled Jack across his lap, lined up her shot, and stuffed this little piggy. I mewled around the meat clogging my throat, gave Bron a look of the utmost thanks, and sensually pulled with my lips as I clenched every hole to reward my masters. They moved slowly at first, still torpid with sleepiness, but they soon found their wakefulness in my vile depths. Their crotches smacked into me, their hands became digging claws on my flesh, their grunts and growls filtered into my ears as I bowed my back and tense my abdomen against the onslaught. It wasn't long before I was oinking and squealing with spit stringing down my chin, tears dripping down my cheeks, and sweat dripping from my flesh. My eyes rolled back, the world turned dark, and just before I passed out, they came inside of me.

I was dropped into the mud. My loose anus farted out a squelch of cum, my ruined pussy leaked with satisfaction, and I licked my lips to retain what was left of Bron's seed.

"Don't you dare swallow it," he growled. "The boss will be coming back any second, and she wants bacon for breakfast."

I just smiled up at him. Of course I wasn't going to swallow! Did he think I was one of the new girls or something? I wiggled myself upright and spread my stumps so that Tina could plug my holes. Once Eight-Ball's breakfast was sealed in the oven, my morning duties were complete. I couldn't believe it counted as work. I watched with a smirk on my face as all the other slaves toiled about. Some were processing heroin, some were staking tents, some were sharpening weapons and tools. A few of the female slaves were lucky enough to perform pleasure-duty, but the males were beasts of burden, though in my opinion, they were fortunate to be Eight Ball's property. A succubus would never castrate her slaves, which was commonplace in Chaos. What was not commonplace in Chaos, was vampiric valkyries dropping out of the fucking sky.

In a flash of white and black, Bron was cut down the middle. His eyes blinked stupidly before his halves peeled apart, revealing a woman I hadn't seen in four thousand years. I felt a pit of horror form in my stomach as my mind was flooded with another woman's memories, and then another's, and then another's. I was Pig-Whore of Chaos. I was White Orchid of Freedom. I was Lucilla Flitari of Heaven, and this was Astrid fucking Skyborne. She looked at me, and her eyes widened.

Wait, it's not what you think! I wanted to scream, but I wouldn't spit out Master's meal.

The horror in Astrid's eyes turned to rage just as everyone noticed she was there. I shook my head furiously, knowing beyond a shadow of a doubt what was going to happen next, but Astrid didn't get the message. And so, the inevitable began. Eight Ball had ninety-seven soldiers in this camp. A second later, she had seventy. Another second after that, she had fifty. That was how long it took for Astrid to kill forty-seven men. It wasn't even like watching a fight; it was like watching a meat blender. Astrid dug her feet into the mud and launched into a corkscrew, her sword leading the way through a shower of gore. Intestines flew out like strings of confetti, limbs flipped through the air, and torsos exploded like water balloons. Heads rolled out from the spray of red mist she made of my friends, and when she came through the other side, every surface of her was caked in death.

STOP! I screamed around my closed lips. Astrid must've thought I said "turn into a fucking tornado," because that's what she did after that. Her wings spun out with her sword, and the feathers sliced throats as the blade sliced bellies. Thirty men left. Then twenty, then ten, then five, four, three, two...

"Wait!" screamed Tommy Twelve-Fingers, holding up his six-digited hands before him.

Astrid ripped him from the ground and dangled him by his thumbs. "Where is Willowbud?!" she roared.

"I don't know what you're talking about!" Tommy cried.

Astrid snarled and turned Tommy Twelve-Fingers into Tommy Ten-Fingers. Tommy bellowed and writhed on the ground, attempting to clutch at his own thumbless hands. I shed a silent tear for the loss; he could do such wonderful things with those special hands of his. Astrid knelt to Tommy's level, and teasingly danced his thumbs before his face before plopping them into her mouth, and flexing her jaw with a crunch. Tommy ceased his blubbering immediately.

"Food is so scarce where I come from," Astrid pontificated, and swallowed. "That's why I keep the meat fresh for as long as I can. I can eat you in one bite, or I can savor the meal. It really depends on how long you want me to be here."

Tommy gulped. "OK, I'll tell you. There's a map on the--"

"No Tommy!" the slave named 'Sucking Sapphire' cried. "Don't give up! You'll ruin your Chaos experience!"

"You can't achieve understanding if you betray the ones you love!" Gagging Gary exclaimed from his shackles. "Now is your time to find enlightenment!"

"Embrace the horror, Tommy!" Anal Analyssa encouraged, splattered in the gore of her captors. "We are with you! Your darkness is in all of us, and so the darkness is transcendent!"

"The darkness is transcendent!" Twink Terry echoed, and all of the slaves began to chant.

"What the fuck?" Astrid whispered, a bewildered expression on her face as she looked around.

The darkness is transcendent! I chanted along, refusing to relinquish my master's meal.

Tommy swallowed his fear. "The darkness is transcendent!" he yelled defiantly and offered up his hands.

Astrid blinked confusedly, then chopped off Tommy's head without another thought. The jovial mood deflated at once. Total party-foul. She wiped off her blade on Tommy's body, then turned to me.

"Lucilla?" she asked.

I couldn't answer her.

She walked cautiously over to me. "Lucilla, it's me. It's Astrid. I got your letter."

A hundred accusatory eyes landed on me, and I let out a groan. After a century of some of the most spiritually fulfilling experiences of my afterlife, that idiot past version of me had come back to ruin everything. I was supposed to be slow-roasted over an open fire with a spit through my ass and an apple in my mouth. I would've been food for the whole clan! All my friends and loved ones would have found nourishment in me, and I would leave knowing I had given them everything. Now they were all dead, and I was going to be rescued. But I couldn't articulate any of this to Astrid, because I still had my master's meal in my mouth, and I WOULD NOT SWALLOW IT! So I just glared at her as she walked over to me with that stupid kind smile on her face.

"Hey," she said, dropping to my level, "you're safe now. All of this can be fixed here, right?" She patted one of my stockings.

I shook my head.

Her expression became aghast. "Oh my gods, I'm so sorry, Lucilla."

Can you just fucking leave?! I growled behind a closed mouth. Astrid must've heard, "I missed you so much!" because she threw her arms around me in a bloody embrace and let out a sob.

"I missed you too!" she cried. "I should've known not to trust Petranumen! Heaven is corrupted and everyone's gone mad! Even God herself!" She held me out at arm's length, and her lips trembled. "Lucilla, I'm afraid I've done something terrible."

I cocked my head. You fucking didn't...

Astrid swallowed, then reached into her pouch, and pulled out a familiar severed head.

I spat my load in Astrid's face. "You fucking suck, you know that?!" I yelled.

Spunk dripped down her nose and cheeks as she gawked at me. "Don't tell me you're just as crazy as everyone else."

I rolled my eyes. "It was Willowbud who set this up, wasn't it? It had to be. I knew there was a reason she decided to play with the rest of us this turn. Fucking bitch. She ruined my whole Chaos experience just for a romantic rescue mission!"

"What?"

"You wanna know where she is?" I snarled. "There's a map branded on my back. Get out a pencil, do some tracing, and leave me alone!"

"Wait..." Astrid held up her hand, "...let me get this straight. You want to be a limbless sex slave?"

"It's a crucial part of my transcendence, Astrid!" I snapped impatiently. "To know myself, I must learn to love the darkness of others! Do you know how hard it is to find the sunny side of this bullshit?!"

"I do, actually."

I puffed out my chest proudly. "Well so do I! I achieved a higher understanding of myself! I am Pig-Whore, and I love being Pig-Whore, and you are wrecking my Pig-Whore experience!" A tear rolled down my cheek. "You killed my master! How could you?!"

"Ok..." she kneaded her brow, "...so, this is like a game then?"

"A game?!"

She picked up my master's head. "She's not really dead. Neither are any of the other people I killed. All of you are just... experience tourists." She burred her lips. "So, this is the afterlife, huh? Pretending to be alive."

"Hey!" I snapped. "If you want pearly gates and sexy angels, cut your throat and go to Heaven. The real mother fuckers are trying to get it done here!"

In the background, a giant centipede wandered into camp and began devouring the chained-up slaves. One by one, it cut the whores into grotesque sections as they struggled desperately to free themselves. Their shrieks of horrific agony sounded behind us, but Astrid didn't seem to care.

"This was a gift to me," she muttered. "This is what she thought I would want. I lived my whole life in barbaric violence, so why should the afterlife be different for me?" Anal Analyssa crawled to us with her intestines trailing behind her, and Astrid nonchalantly tore her heart from her back and began sucking the blood. "You know, I never took another lover. I mean, I had sex with everyone, but I never loved them."

The centipede finished the last of the slaves and turned its attention toward us.

"I whispered Willowbud's name every night and imagined us together beneath the stars. I would tell her all about our daughter, and she would just lie there and listen. That was the heaven I wanted."

The centipede reared up behind Astrid.

"I guess I don't deserve it," she sighed. "After all the people I sent here, that makes sense. I think I recognized a few of them. Bron was one of my opponents. I tore his liver out and ate it in front of him."

The centipede struck, Astrid caught it by the fang without looking, tore its head off, and sucked its brains out with her fangs.

"Maybe this is where I belong then. After all this time, this is what Willowbud thinks of me."

I gave her an incredulous look. "All you and she did for your entire relationship was bounce from one horrific disaster to the next. How else was she supposed to reconnect with you? Bake you a fucking cake?"

Astrid snorted and nodded conciliatorily. "I suppose you're right. So, it's a rescue mission then?"

I frowned at the angle of the sun. "Well... more like a recovery mission now."

"What?"

"Eight Ball--Justina--was supposed to rendezvous with our contact an hour ago. Since you killed her, Red Fox--that's Angela--has probably intercepted the contact by now. That means she knows where Willowbud is, and that means... well, Red Fox likes to surgically reroute people's colons to their mouths, and you know how Angela and Willowbud get along...."

Astrid blinked at me. "Am I going to be this fucked up too?"

"You'll catch up fast," I grinned. "Hey, I've heard centipede venom is the most painful in the insect kingdom. Could you stick that fang up my..."

JULIA

"...butt?" I asked the newly-dead man with an embarrassed smile. Of course, I wasn't actually embarrassed that I was bent over in front of a gawking crowd of the virginal deceased, but this lot wasn't ready for who I could really be. After spending three-thousand years ruling Freedom, Chaos, and Hell, it was good to be back where I started, and there was no greater feeling in all the afterlife than seeing the looks on the faces of those who had just passed; those expressions of innocent wonderment when they looked upon the paradise they had always dreamed of. I always began the tour as the pious and proper Holy Mother; my vernacular that of a saint, my mannerisms that of a nun, my smile so maternal and adoring that it was home to strangers. Inevitably, one member of the group would muse upon the shape of my body beneath my robes, and that was when I showed them the other side of Heaven.

And so, I was bent over with my robes hiked past my hips, my hands gripping my cheeks to spread them, my angelic halo thrumming with comingled arousal and faux humiliation.

"Um... what?" my shocked admirer gulped.

I cleared my throat, affecting a blush of my cheeks. "I was wondering, kind sir, if you would please put your... put your penis into my... my... b-b-b-butt?" I opened her cheeks wider, shamefully exposing the pink center of my pre-lubricated favorite hole. "Throughout the tour, you've been staring. I'm such an inexperienced girl, I don't know how to act when a man of your vigor looks upon me so. I tried to play coy and keep my holy chastity, but..." I let out an enticing sob, "...your gaze does such terrible things to me!"

The man couldn't help himself after that. As I enjoyed his vigorous thrusting, I looked up from my bouncing bangs to see Justina giving me a very frank look of disappointment. It was rather unlike her to judge anyone for their expressions of sexuality. Her tour in Diamond's Chaos had been a brutal one. I could see the darkness swimming through her veins, and I understood why she looked upon everything here with disdain. People who spent that long in the wildlands could not just come back even if their sanity did. That made me wonder why she had come here at all; there was only one logical place for her to go now.

I created an astral projection beside her and moved my soul into it. "You didn't want to join in?" I asked. "You usually can't resist at least a sample."

She gave me an impatient look. "Am I even talking to you right now?"

I smiled back. "You always have my undivided attention."

"I came here for counsel," she muttered and pulled out a cigarette that I promptly lit. "I'm having an issue processing some things."

My smile turned giddy. "If you want to talk about what you did in Chaos, I am willing to set up a dungeon! My flaying knives are very sharp, and I can reach a very high octave." I leaned to an intimate distance. "You wouldn't believe the things I learned when I ruled Hell."

Her expression became even more scornful. "I didn't fucking come here for that."

I cocked my head. "As the ruler of Heaven, I can sense the deepest desires of everyone who lives here, and you--"

"You're not Diamond!" she growled.

My smile faded. "No, none of us are," I muttered, and sat on the bench. She sat with me. For a while, neither of us said anything but simply stared out at the vast kingdoms of Heaven. My realm--or rather, this realm--had changed so much since I created it. I could no longer claim ownership of it. Diamond had come here during my tour in Freedom. While I was a terrible ruler of that realm, she was a better Holy Mother than I'd ever been. Instead of tending meticulously to the realm's upkeep as I had done, she instead created millions of storylines for her patrons to fulfill. Fantasies of epic proportion, romances of the deepest emotions, stories of conquests, heroes and triumph all curtailed to fit each patron individually. She created simulations so vast and complex that they made my head spin, and every character in each was acted out by her. I supposed she had learned much from her time in Hell, and I had learned so little from my time in Heaven. I struggled mightily to sit back and let people do as they pleased in Freedom. I struggled even more when I ruled Chaos, for it sickened me to see how unruly my children could be. It wasn't the horrible things they did that disturbed me; it was that it was all so unpredictable. Hell was much more natural to me, but even though I was skilled in the art of pain and misery, I could not reach the depths Diamond had. None of us could. She was simply the best of us. Still, I tried. I tried harder than anyone.

It gave me some solace to know that I wasn't alone in my incompetence. One would think that Willowbud would've been a natural ruler of Hell, but she was actually quite terrible at it. She even brought Petranumen over to help summon Night Eyes, but Willowbud's capacity for cruelty wasn't the problem; it was her apathy. When her thousand years were up, I was certain she would be an equally terrible ruler of Heaven, but she surprised me. Though she couldn't reach the personal touch that Diamond and I did with our patrons, she had an uncanny notion for fun. She added immense trees to my metropolises to give the cities a sense of arboreal majesty and then occupied the canopy with reveling projections who were always ready for a good time. For that reason, she was a natural ruler of Freedom, but not quite as good as Brandon, and certainly not as good as Diamond, who painstakingly worked behind the scenes to make every moment of Freedom a spontaneous and magical one.

1...7891011...13