The Creature in Bunker Eighty Two

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Meanwhile, Leo was trying to keep a hold of the table but he felt more tentacles slithering around his legs. He was violently pulled into the brine. Tendrils pulled his clothes off and set them beside the brine pool, next to Kate's clothing. Two tentacles moved his wrists behind his back. With his bare chest exposed, tendrils flicked and played with his nipples. Leo felt his manhood hardening. He threw his head back in frustration as the alien toyed with him.

Leo was quickly pinned and the creature forced his hardening manhood into a sopping wet orifice. It held him in place while a tentacle stroked the base of his cock while his tip was inserted into the monster. The countless small tendrils inside pulled on his throbbing manhood, milking him. Leo groaned loudly, realizing the creature was about to bring him to a swift and humiliating orgasm

Kate thrashed wildly in her restraints. Then a tentacle rubbed against her womanly flower while another prodded her ass. Her skin felt so hot. Lust flooded her mind. A sucker latched onto her nipples and lightly tugged. Kate moaned as the tentacle thrust into her mouth at the same time the other appendages eased into her. Her every hole was filled with tentacles; she was entirely at the mercy of this creature. Finally, the woman couldn't fight her urges anymore. She used a hand to play with her clit while the tentacles pounded her, while her other hand stroked the appendage in her mouth.

The creature's tendrils swelled with every thrust. Kate wondered if the creature was going to cum soon. The botanical engineer felt every tentacle swell moments before she felt warm goo pour into her. The sensation effortlessly brought her to a otherworldly orgasm, throwing her mind asunder as her body spasmed. Her eyes rolled up while tears streamed down her cheeks. The tentacles kept pumping in and out, cum erupting from every orifice. She struggled to swallow the creature's massive load in her mouth. Its sweet nectar was delicious, Kate wanted more but her body struggled to keep up.

As Kate became the creature's plaything, Leo came explosively. His back arched in the tentacle's firm grasp. He moaned lewdly as he was milked thoroughly and without mercy. He went limp, fully giving himself over to the creature. The tentacles sat him down, next to Kate in the brine. An appendage stroked his cock, jerking him off as he watched Kate. The brine acted like lube, allowing the alien's appendage to slide up and down his shaft. He looked next to him to see Kate being continuously pounded. The tentacle in her mouth pulled out, allowing her to moan to heart's content.

"Oh my...fuck... please! Fuck me like the little slut I am!" She cried out.

Leo had never guessed Kate was a screamer. Her throes of pleasure were bringing him ever closer to yet another climax. He saw an opportunity but hesitated.

"She wanted me to tell you to facefuck her." Ruzarmu telepathically informed Leo.

And he shakily stood up and straddled Kate's face. The tentacles pounded her into her next orgasm, her body wasn't given a moment of rest. She moaned lustfully as she writhed in the pleasure that only this creature could bring her. Cum was spurting out of her with every thrust and she loved it.

"Fuck! Pound me! Use me for a cum dumpster! Oh god!" She squealed.

Leo shoved his rock-hard cock into her mouth. Instinct took over and Kate suckled on his manhood. His head tipped back; she knew how to give a blowjob. Her head was held in place by the tentacle around her neck so Leo started facefucking her. She gagged lewdly as his cock pistoned in and out of her mouth. He stood on the edge of pleasure when he grabbed a fistful of Kate's hair, forcing her mouth all the way to his base as he came. His seed jetted down her throat. Leo looked down at his lover. She looked back up at him seductively. She looked so beautiful like this. After his final orgasm, he pulled himself out and sat down next to her, allowing his body to rest from the experience.

Kate's body couldn't handle any more of Ruzarmu's otherworldly stimulations and she thought of the word "flower". The creature slowed down until it was barely moving. Kate's breathing was heavy, her cheeks were flushed. Her body continued to twitch sporadically.

"Fuck... that was... incredible..." Kate said between ragged breaths.

"It was, I've never had a blowjob that good." Leo replied.

"Holy shit that was hot. Ruzarmu, was that good for you?" Kate panted.

"That was amazing, I haven't had a lay like that in years." The alien said telepathically.

The three of them relaxed in the brine, each bathing in the warm glow of ecstasy.

12