The Creature In the Dungeon

Story Info
A dhampir is used by a strange creature to bear its children
3.8k words
4.11
18.8k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A heavy sigh slipped from Florian's lips as he sank down to the floor, his body and mind both exhausted. He hated clearing these pre-Cataclysm ruins -- there were a hundred other things he'd rather be doing but... Alas, he had a duty to his father and to his people. Such places could pose a danger to all of Nightkind and the pre-Cataclysm treasure that could be found may be useful to the Midnight Kingdom. Still, it didn't much improve his mood.

The dhampir had been sent ahead of the party to scout out the deepest underground corridors and alert them of any dangers... After all, he was the most skilled at hiding, sneaking and going unnoticed of the entire group... And both Viktor and Branwyn wore heavy armor that would draw attention to them.

So far, he had found nothing -- only seemingly endless, empty corridors littered with dust, cobwebs and five-thousand year-old trash -- coming at last to the chamber where he now stopped to rest... And wait for his companions. He had tried his best to keep track of every twist and turn as he wandered deeper and deeper underground but...Well, Florian just wasn't built for adventuring -- he was meant to sit around his father's castle, pursuing his various hobbies and getting railed by his boyfriend... And so, he had gotten a little bit lost.

He yawned, a deep tiredness coming over him. It would be safe enough to wait here, every corridor he'd walked through had been empty and there was, as far as he could tell, no signs of life anywhere nearby. No scent of blood, no sound of beating heart nor of drawn breath. Florian closed his eyes, resting against the wall. He could take a little nap, right? It would fine. Gods only knew how long it would take Viktor, Branwyn and Lyssa to find him and he had nothing else to occupy his time...

An age had passed since anything living had wandered into the creature's lair -- time meant very little to it, not having much of a consciousness and being nearly immortal... But it still needed to feed, needed sustenance of some kind... And more time had elapsed between feedings than the creature would have liked. Now, it could smell something in the room where it made its home... Something with a beating heart and warm blood.

There was a thick, wet popping sound that caused Florian to jump, snapping him out of his dozy reverie. He cried out in surprise as a massive eye opened in the ceiling above him, gazing down with its enormous slitted pupil fixed solely on him, surrounded by a toxic green iris. The wall suddenly felt strangely soft, yielding and... sticky. Thick pink tendrils shot out from the floor, wrapping around his arms and legs as the doorway through which he'd entered disappeared. The texture and color of the walls shifted rapidly, going from gray and white stone to the wet, glossy red of raw meat and his heart sank. Panic flooded him -- this was bad.

Florian struggled, trying to pull himself free from the tendrils but it was no use -- they held him fast and the more he struggled, the tighter they gripped him. The air became hot and wet as more tendrils emerged from the floor, the walls and the ceiling. He could hardly breathe -- though that may have been because of the thick tentacles that were wrapping themselves tightly around his chest... He cried out in shock and disgust as a thick, clear slime began to ooze from them, coating his clothes and skin. It stank of sweat and of sex, making Florian gag as he continued to struggle. He was held in the air now, his arms out at his sides and his legs parted.

"Let go!" Florian cried. The ooze was eating through his clothing, dissolving his fine silk shirt and woven leggings with terrifying rapidity, leaving him utterly naked. He would've expected it to have the same effect on his bare flesh but it didn't. Everywhere the ooze touched bare skin, he felt a tingling, burning sensation that caused heat to flare between Florian's legs.

One of the tendrils began to prod between his legs -- its tip squirming against him and smearing his cunt with that strange, sticky ooze. Florian groaned as the tendril began to grind against his stiffening clit.

"St-stop!" Florian shouted, his voice breaking. He was terrified but his body was betraying him, responding to the creature's assault with pleasure and arousal. "Don't -- don't touch there!" Please, gods, he wanted it to stop.

The creature could smell its prey's arousal -- smell the moisture that began to ooze forth from Florian's cunt. It could smell the way its prey responded to the aphrodisiac in its saliva and could feel the way the prey squirmed. The first taste of those fluids would've been heaven to it, if it could experience such feelings.

The tentacle between Florian's legs continued its assault on his throbbing clit -- wrapping around it and stroking the tender bundle of nerves, sending jolts of excitement and pleasure through Florian's body. He had to stifle a moan, his hips thrusting towards the source of the pleasure on pure instinct. Fuck, this couldn't possibly be happening! More slime oozed from the tendril as it worked him and more slime oozed from the tendrils that wrapped around his naked, trembling body. His body felt unbearably hot, his skin tingling and throbbing -- his breath came in desperate gasps now and waves of pleasure washed over him with every one of the tentacle's strokes. Florian bit down on his lower lip, teetering on the edge of orgasm, his legs shaking and his head swimming.

"AH!" Florian cried out, his body jerking and spasming in the creature's grip as his climax hit him, drawing a scream from his lips. "C-CUMMING!"

A torrent of cum squirted from Florian's cunt, splattering onto the wet, pink floor. Oh Gods, it felt so fucking good. Wave after wave of sheer bliss slammed into him as he rode out the aftershocks of the unbearably intense orgasm, the other tendrils working over every inch of his body causing it to drag on into what felt like forever. They ensured that every inch of his body was covered in their slime, making sure his body was wet and slippery and burning with lust.

Florian moaned, feeling one of the tentacles slithering its way between his ass cheeks, slathering the puckered hole with its slime and feeling the muscles there loosen, relaxing of their own accord and letting the tip of the tendril pry him open without much resistance, shoving inch after inch of itself into him without hesitation. The dhampir cried out, his head falling back and his entire body going rigid as the tendril inside of him pulsed and expanded, pistoning in and out of him and stretching Florian's throbbing asshole wide.

The tendril had started out only as wide as two fingers but quickly grew until it was as thick around as Florian's wrist slamming into him over and over again.

"STOP!" Florian screamed, writhing in the tendrils' grasp, his insides shifting and squirming as the intruder buried itself ever deeper inside of him. He couldn't make sense of what was happening -- what the hell was this thing doing? Why would it do this of all things?! "IT'S TOO MUCH! NO MORE! PLEASE!"

The creature heard its prey scream but it did not comprehend what the words meant, nor could it. All the creature knew was the need to feed and procreate, like any mindless animal. It knew it was trapped deep underground and that, eventually, it would wither away and die down here... But there was a wet and eager cunt trapped in its maw, squirming writhing prey with empty holes begging to be filled with its children -- squirming, writhing, screaming prey that could carry them to the surface if it didn't devour it fully...

Another orgasm wracked Florian's body, his mouth open in a wide O as a ragged scream tore itself from his throat as his back arched and limbs jerked helplessly in the grasp of the tentacles. The first tendril slipped from his swollen clit, leaving it twitching and throbbing in the open air... The wet thing snaked its way down over Florian's lower lips, rubbing its thickening tip against his entrance. He groaned, shaking his head weakly.

"No--please! No more! Please, no more!" Florian begged. He knew it was pointless, there was no way this thing could possibly understand him, it was just some brainless monster, working on pure instinct... And Florian was starting to get some idea what that instinct was and it terrified him. "Not there!"

Not only was he already so uncomfortably full that every one of the tentacle's inward thrusts made his belly distend, Florian felt like it was pulling his insides out with it every time it retracted... There was no way there was space for anything else to push its way inside of him.

"I don't h-have any more room inside!"

But the tendril that probed at his cunt was determined -- it pushed against his hole with gentle thrusts, slowly parting his lower lips, slowly stretching Florian open until there was enough space for its tip to slip inside... And then, exactly as the tentacle in his ass had done, it began to push its way inside him as it expanded rapidly. Florian screamed again, feeling the tender inner walls of his cunt stretching to and then beyond their limits. The pain was unbelievable, the tendril swelling until he felt like he was going to break open.

"NO MORE!" Florian rasped helplessly. The tip of the tentacle slammed against the entrance to his womb now, pounding against the tight ring of muscles with apparent determination. "IT'S TOO BIG!"

Florian knew his body shouldn't be able to stretch like this -- even a dhampir's body wasn't that resilient... There must have been something in the slime that the tendrils covered him with that allowed his body to be used and deformed like this. He could feel the tendrils as they violated his ass and cunt, feel every ridge and bump as they slid in and out of him with apparent ease...

A third tendril, much smaller than the other two ghosted over Florian's clit, resting there for only a moment before it moved further down, probing between his lower lips and finding the final hole that hid itself between the dhampir's legs. Florian cried out in horror as he felt its tip begin to press into him there.

"NO! PLEASE -- THAT'S NOT -- YOU CAN'T!"

When the third tendril slipped into his urethra, Florian thought he was going to pass out. It slipped deep into him, stretching even that hole. He couldn't think, he couldn't breathe. A desperate scream was caught in his throat, his lower body a riot of sensations -- every hole there penetrated and violated, stretched beyond capacity as the creature's tentacles fucked Florian roughly, breaking through the poor dhampir's resistance and fraying his mind at the edges... Finally, enough of the aphrodisiac was in his system that Florian's foggy brain began to interpret the input as pleasure -- his hips moving of their own accord and grinding against the tentacles, trying to force them in deeper. Climax after climax rocked Florian's body, his cunt clenching, body spasming, his insides squeezed tight around their intruders, his mouth wide as screams of ecstasy tore themselves from his lips again and again... He couldn't stop gushing, a puddle of cum growing on the floor beneath him.

"NNYAH! CAN'T! CAN'T TAKE -- ANY MORE!" Florian screamed. He couldn't possibly keep cumming, there was no way his body could take it... And yet...

Thin tendrils wrapped around Florian's breasts now, cupping their soft, small form before squeezing them tightly, tips rubbing against his nipples and coating them with slime. It dripped down his chest and over his massively distended belly -- the tips of the two tentacles thrusting into his ass and pussy visible through the flesh.

The creature could feel the tip of one of its tendrils pressing against a tight ring of muscles -- pressing against the cervix of its prey. It was close to forcing its way through the final barrier and burying itself in the prey's last inner sanctum. Once it had broken through that last bit of resistance, it would breed the squirming, screaming dhampir.

Florian whined, squirming and screaming as all three of the tentacles slamming into him sped up their pace and roughness -- clearly intent to drive him out of his fucking mind. The one in his cunt was as thick around as his fist now and he could feel its tip jammed up against his cervix -- ramming into it with every thrust. All three of them rubbed against each other inside of him, pressed against each other through the thin walls of flesh that they had stretched to near breaking point. Tears were streaming down Florian's cheeks, drool trickling down from the corners of his mouth.

"TOO MUCH! PLEASE -- AH! CUM-CUMMING! OH GODS, CAN'T STOP!" His head was spinning, his mind frayed to the point of breaking as he felt his cervix beginning to give way to the tentacle. "NO! ST-STOP! GET IT OUT! GET IT OUT! GET IT--"

Florian's screams rose to a fever pitch, his voice breaking as the tip of the massive tendril in his spasming cunt finally tore through the last bit f resistance -- invading his uterus and stretching the organ with its mass. It was pure agony being penetrated in this place that was never meant to be penetrated but that didn't stop the tendril from thrusting itself into Florian's womb again and again.

At last, the creature felt its prey's inner sanctum surrender itself -- opening to its tendril, felt itself slip into that warm, fertile breeding ground. It felt the way the tight ring of muscle that would have protected that place squeezing it and if the creature were capable of pleasure, it would've been drowning in it now. It poured more of its aphrodisiac saliva into and onto the prey -- covering Florian's body with a thick layer of it and causing his bladder to bloat with it.

Every tendril that penetrated Florian sped up its pace -- shoving all the air out of his lungs as they pounded his holes relentlessly. His whole body felt like it was on fire and everything felt unbelievably good. A strange warmth spread through his chest, his breasts tingling as they too stretched -- leaking milk as the tendrils squeezed and fondled them. He was sure he was going to pass out from the pleasure now, any moment... The tentacle that was buried in Florian's cunt began to swell again, lumps bigger around than his fist stretching as they flowed down the tentacle's length towards him... The skin of it was stretched wide enough that he could see clearly that the lumps were eggs -- translucent and pale pink, glowing ever so faintly with tiny withing masses of tentacles suspended within them. His mind wasn't foggy enough not to feel fear when his earlier suspicions were confirmed -- this thing was going to use him to breed.

Florian shook his head, desperately trying to regain control of his body. He didn't want this, couldn't let this happen to him. He didn't even want to get pregnant the normal way -- much less have his body filled up with the eggs of some terrifying monster locked away in a pre-Cataclysm ruin.

"NO!" He screamed. "I CAN'T! DON'T PUT THOSE IN ME!"

The tendril flexed, the first egg making its way to his cunt ever so slowly pushing into him, stretching him further as the creature forced it into Florian's body. He screamed, as the egg broke through what little resistance his body was able to offer, screamed as his cunt stretched unbearably wide to accommodate the thing... Screamed as the tight ring of his cervix was stretched, the tendril pushing the egg through and depositing it in his waiting womb. The instant it was inside of him, the instant the egg was pushed out of the tendril, the most unbelievable ecstasy flooded Florian's body -- feeling his womb stretched wide as the egg entered him, feeling a life deposited inside of him was beyond amazing. His back arched and his toes curled, Florian's entire body stiffening and spasming as the creature pushed a second of its eggs into his cunt, the most intense orgasm Florian had ever felt in his life claiming him.

A third egg stretched him and then a fourth and a fifth. Florian was drowning in pleasure, incoherent screams of bliss drowning out the sounds of the tentacles still pistoning into Florian's ass and bladder. He felt the skin of his belly stretching, dark red lines spiderwebbing across the flesh like lightning bolts. He groaned, he was so swollen with the eggs that he looked nearly eight months pregnant and he could see their faint outline through his stomach, too. It forced a sixth into him and Florian cried out.

"F-FUCK! CAN'T STOP CUMMING!" When the creature began to slip its eggs into Florian's asshole, he screamed with ecstasy. "CUMMING! CUMMING!!! OH FUCK!!!"

It pushed a second and a third egg into the prey's colon, feeling the way its fluids had prepared the prey's body to stretch, felt the way the prey squirmed and screamed, felt the liquid that gushed from Florian

Florian's belly was swollen like he was nine months pregnant with triplets, his belly button sticking out, the red stretch marks rippling across his skin like ocean waves.

"MORE!" Florian groaned, his mind frayed and then shattering with the sensations. "PUT MORE OF YOUR EGGS IN ME! BREED MY HOLES! YES! P-PUT YOUR EGGS IN ME!" He wanted, no he needed more. Nothing had ever felt this good -- nothing else could ever possibly feel this good.

More, oh Gods, he needed more. Florian didn't think that anything could possibly feel this good or that anything could possibly feel this good again. Being made into the home of this creatures tiny, fragile children -- feeling himself stretched and used was an ecstasy that he had never even conceived of before. Held up by the creature's tentacles, the tendrils in his holes still slamming into him as they pushed more eggs into him had turned him into little more than a screaming, squirming fuck toy. It left a seventh egg in Florian's womb and a fifth in his ass before the tentacles swelled again -- pushing something thick and sticky inside of him, something that kept the eggs firmly in place even as the tentacles withdrew from Florian's gaping holes.

He closed his eyes, panting and moaning. He was so unbearably full -- his womb, his ass... Even his breasts were full, swollen to at least three times their original size and streaming milk from their swollen nipples, dripping over his chest and impossibly rounded belly. The creature continued to fuck his urethra, still pumping that strange slime into his bladder... Eventually, darkness rolled over him and Florian passed out. Florian couldn't possibly know how long he had hung in the air there -- dripping milk and slime and dribbling his own cum onto the ground... But something eventually drew him from his sleep -- a sound other than his own delirious, pleasured groans and the soft squelch of his urethra being plumbed. It was a familiar sound, a voice calling his name. A voice that made him furrow his brow as he opened his eyes, looking up.

"FLORIAN?!" The voice was muffled, it came from beyond the maw of the creature that held him, nearly drowned out by the thickness of its fleshy walls. "FLORIAN!" Someone was...looking for him?

He shifted, the tendrils still holding him fast... Florian cried out, the motion causing his belly to shift, making him painfully aware of just how far his body had been pushed beyond its limits. Even with the alterations the creature's fluids had made, Florian was sure that his body would have torn open under the strain if he had been a normal human... Despite that, his cunt throbbed, burning and aching to be filled again and filled ever fuller. When the light came pouring in as a blade ripped through the fleshy walls of the creature's maw there was a scream -- an inhuman scream that made Florian cringe. The tendrils that had been taut went limp, dropping him onto the hot, wet ground. The brightness that assaulted Florian's eyes caused him to cry out and cover them now that he had use of his hands again.

12