The Creature In the Dungeon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh Gods -- Florian!" Blue eyes and dark hair -- he knew that voice, he knew that face.

"Vi..."Florian shook his head, trying to clear the fog. Now that there wasn't still aphrodisiac being poured into his body, he was starting to hurt -- and starting to be able to think clearly again. "Viktor?"

Florian struggled to sit up, his body protesting any attempt at movement by sending sharp jolts of pain through him. Once the aphrodisiac wore off fully, he was going to be in a lot of pain -- especially if they eggs weren't removed by then.

There was a look of mixed horror and amusement on Viktor's face that made Florian snort as he rushed to the dhampir's side. "How the hell do you always manage to get yourself into situations like this?!" He said with exasperation, brushing Florian's sweat-soaked hair back from his face.

"Someone must either...love me...or hate me..." Florian replied with a weak smile. "Fuck, this hurts -- can you help me up?"

Viktor shook his head. "There's no way you're going to be able to stand like...like that."

"Then just get me off the ground? It's wet and gross..."

Viktor sighed. "It's not like you're not wet and gross too, you know."

"Oh sure," Florian whined. "Rub it in... Did you...find a way out??"

Viktor knelt down to lift Florian up off the... ground. He was going to think of it as ground -- thinking about the fact that he was inside some giant, horrible creature made the vampire feel a little bit sick. Especially seeing what it had done to Florian... Even if the way his swollen breasts jiggled when Viktor picked him up sent a shiver of arousal through his body. He lifted Florian with little effort, holding him to his chest bridal style.

"Branwyn and Lyssa found one, yes." Viktor said. "We'll have to burn this place to ashes once we get reinforcements here..." He wrinkled his nose. There was no way anything in this ruin was getting out.

Florian smiled, his eyes half-lidded and his expression sleepy. It was clear he'd been completely exhausted by what had happened -- and was probably drugged, too. He wrapped his arms around Viktor's neck, placing a soft kiss on his cheek. "Oh good... I'm... I'm gonna need a lot of healing this time."

12