The Creepy Uncle Stereotype

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I love how you take care of me," Zoey said, taking her uncle's dick.

"Thanks for acknowledging how good of a babysitter I am," Brian said.

What he did to Zoey wasn't horrible. She had offered herself, and he had taken the opportunity to do what he wanted to her. It wasn't common for a girl to give her uncle permission to screw her.

Brian had made it into the kitchen, and his cock had found its way into Zoey's hole.

This was not a fucked up morning. Far from it.

Zoey had grabbed Brian's dick. After it was free from the girl's hands, the man had put it into her. The deed hadn't backfired. Brian had started fucking Zoey, and he had discovered he loved it. He could blast cum into her. His cum.

"You're such a good girl," Brian said. He moved one hand along Zoey's naked back. "A beautiful one, too."

He brought his hand back to her hip, and kept the fun going. Zoey remained there, taking the dick. Brian gave her a good banging. She let him.

He had her permission to love her, please her, fuck her.

Brian had slipped his cock into his niece's pussy. He had done what most men would never do.

It was glorious.

It wasn't just wonderful. It was taboo. Yet no one came and slapped Brian. No one preached about the evils of incest to him.

Brian didn't fill Zoey with cum, but he wouldn't mind it if he did.

A girl Brian could cum in. Zoey had become one. She had become that to her uncle.

Zoey possessed a hole the man could use to make himself cum. A hot cunt. Damn, it was such a great thing. Brian acknowledged it. And he cherished the moment as Zoey's nude skin brought warmth to his big hands. Her pussy embraced him with wet sweetness.

He enjoyed her and she enjoyed him, no doubt. It was as obvious as the noise that resulted from the man's skin slapping against the girl's.

"Oh, God!" Zoey said. "Fuck. Fuck me."

Brian did.

"I am, honey!" he said.

He slammed his dick into his niece without mercy, gripping her hips as she braced herself against the table, her tits bouncing and swinging as her dad's brother pounded her. His balls swung as he slammed into her, and she thrusted back at him. Brian didn't want this to stop. This good fucking.

Zoey got fucked right there, and by her uncle. No words about how wrong it was. No whining. No being quiet. Brian fucked his niece. Hard. And he planned on cumming at some point. Using his hands, he kept a hold on Zoey's hips and drove himself harder and rougher into her. He groaned. He fucked his niece so hard she squealed. Brian kept pounding, pushing himself into a sweet pussy. Squirting his cum into the teenage cunt would come with ease. He didn't doubt it.

"You're fucking me so hard!" Zoey said, as Brian used her pussy to pleasure himself.

"I know!" he replied. "I know, baby."

The cunt he loved the most stroked his dick. His desire to cum had ignited, and he needed Zoey to put out the fire.

Brian's swollen member throbbed inside the girl's hole, craving relief.

He stood behind Zoey as he fucked her. She took him like a champ, thrusting back at him. Her titties shook with the force of the incestuous fucking. Brian's arousal was a beast, and the sound of bare skin slapping together filled the kitchen.

"Th-this is s-so hot!" Zoey said, getting fucked so hard she stuttered.

An uncle banged his niece from behind as her parents remained away.

Before the day died, Brian could make the teen wet and sticky inside. He could fill her nice hole with thick cum jets. It would be forbidden. So forbidden. But did that matter? Was there a point in worrying about how bad incest was when that didn't seem like the case?

No, there was no point.

Brian's cock pointed into Zoey's pussy as it rammed into her. That mattered.

Damn, Brian had arrived at the house last night. Not even twenty-four hours later, his penis had gone into Zoey's precious hole. How sweet the morning was going so far.

The stripping, the getting naked, had been a prelude. It had come before the full-blown incest. And now Brian and Zoey found pleasure in what they did together. The uncle and his niece were united, and they couldn't deny it. Brian didn't want to.

He thrusted in and out of Zoey. His prick was in her pussy, and it belonged there.

Brian's dick was high on love for the cunt it had gone into, and it was low on the need to be outside of it.

"Grab my tits!" Zoey said, her breasts jiggling with no control. "Just like you did earlier!"

Brian grabbed her tits.

Did he have an intense desire for his relative's young pussy?

Yes.

Brian had turned family-fucking into a reality for him, and for Zoey. He deserved a reward. A cookie or something.

Zoey moaned in pleasure as the good uncle groped her. Brian had his hands on teenage tits. The way he touched her wasn't how an uncle should touch his niece, but social norms no longer mattered. Not to Brian. Not to Zoey, either. That was the way it was.

Zoey had told Brian to grab her tits. He had obeyed.

An awkward boy didn't fondle the girl's warm breasts. No, a man who knew what she wanted, touched them. And Zoey gave him what he wanted. Brian didn't ignite complaints about it. With pleasure, he enjoyed the time he had with his niece.

Brian needed to fuck her hard. And he had to make her cum. She deserved it, especially because she was such a great girl.

The man found joy in thrusting in and out of Zoey's pussy. She was the youthful beauty who had brought happiness to his life. He didn't forget it.

He played with her wonderful boobs, and the sound of sex cloaked the room.

"You better not let go of my titties," Zoey said, as her uncle groped her.

Brian and Zoey hadn't stopped banging.

They had known each other since the day she was born, and now his cock thrusted into her cunt. Life is full of surprises.

"These feel so nice in my hands, baby girl," Brian said, Zoey's beautiful breasts warming his skin.

"You feel so nice in me," Zoey said, speaking between shaking breaths.

Her brown nipples were hard against his palms. He squeezed her breasts, causing her to make wonderful sighs. The girl's pleasure was evident.

Zoey's parents had done something fantastic when they decided to make Brian watch their daughter. Their sweet daughter who had given up her pussy for her uncle.

"When I woke up in your parents' bed this morning, I didn't think that I would be doing this," Brian said, fucking Zoey. He brought his hands from her tits to her hips. He slapped her ass. She yelped. "I love fucking you."

"I love how I got you to fuck me," Zoey said.

Brian wouldn't go back home after he finished screwing her. No, for another couple of days he would stay at Zoey's house, his brother's home, and the fact Brian had banged his niece would remain a secret.

A two-person secret.

The man knew what he did to Zoey, and she knew what he did to her. They were aware of what happened. It was good. Brian loved this more than he loved Zoey's earlier subtleness. Her desire for her uncle had exploded into view, and it was on clear display as her cunt bathed Brian's prick with precious warmth.

Zoey didn't take only half of the dick. She took all of it. It slid in and out of her pussy, and she let that happen.

"You're enjoying this," Zoey said, looking at the wall past the table. Brian thrusted hard. She gasped. "You're really enjoying this!"

"This pussy is too good not to enjoy," Brian said. "We can do this again today, and we can do it tomorrow, too. We can keep doing it. Until your parents come back."

"I wish we could bang forever, Uncle Brian."

"Me too."

If Zoey told Brian to stop, if she commanded her uncle to stop fucking her, he would have. But she didn't. So, with taboo grace, Brian and Zoey let the sex sounds continue and they treasured the sweet and forbidden fun. Brian had gone thirty-three years without dabbling in any incest.

Thanks to his barely legal niece, he had ventured deep into the Incest Ocean.

Brian's love for Zoey had already been deep before today. It had grown. It had become larger, and the man had become a lucky uncle.

He hadn't needed to fight Zoey to get her precious love tunnel. She had let him have it. The girl had given herself to him.

"You're so good at this," Zoey said.

"I like being good for you," Brian replied, his heart pounding with the same force as his lovemaking.

The beautiful teen had gone too long without her uncle's cock.

He had lived too long without his niece's cunt.

Brian increased his fucking pace, making Zoey cry out. She moaned. Her butt slapped against him and the sound was as sweet as Brian's last kiss with her. Zoey's pleasure was real and honest, Brian knew. The fact that his dick was responsible filled him with a dictator's pride, and he even had a good view of his niece's body. Her naked body.

Brian, with a wet dick, acknowledged how fortunate he had become. Less than twenty hours ago, he had arrived to take care of the house and his niece. Not her pussy, too. But there he was, fucking the slim beauty without caring what society believed. Already, Brian couldn't wait for their second fucking session. And there needed to be a second fucking session. The snatch Brian had plunged his dick into was too good. Simply put.

As he kept a hold on Zoey's girl hips, Brian rocked his masculine ones back and forth.

Having her moist hole fucked from behind must have been wonderful to Zoey.The pounding made her breasts shake like nervous kittens, but Zoey wasn't scared. Far from it. The man banging her had spent eighteen years giving her an uncle's love.

"It's time for your uncle to spank you, Zoey," Brian said. "Would you like that? Of course you would."

Zoey laughed.

"Spank my ass, niece-fucker!" she said.

Brian slammed his hand against her butt cheek. She moaned.

"You're a wonderful girl," Brian said. He spanked her again. "You moan when you get smacked on the ass."

He rubbed his hand against Zoey's soft ass cheek, its warmth moving into his skin.

"And your cock is going to give me some wonderful cum," Zoey said.

True.

Zoey's pussy walls bathed her uncle's prick.

Warm inches of cock appeared and disappeared, Brian screwing his niece hard. He was a good uncle, letting his wet dick slide in and out of Zoey's shaved snatch.

"I never want to stop doing this with you!" Zoey said, her butt rippling. "You're fucking me so good."

Eager to please, Brian picked up speed, drilling her over and over. Her legs trembled. She groaned. Her young body shook and twitched.

"Fuck!" Zoey said.

She squirted.

Hot liquid splattered Brian, and the girl sprayed more cunt juice. Her cum descended onto the tiled floor. A sweet sight.

"Look at you!" Brian said, his voice shaking with excitement and pleasure. "You're squirting all over the place, you gorgeous girl."

"Shit!" Zoey said, her legs shaking.

More cum came from her. Her pussy sprayed her arousal, and the evidence of her orgasm landed with audible splats on the kitchen floor. It was like someone had tossed water out of a cup.

Brian and Zoey kept fucking.

As he thrusted in and out of her firing cunt, Brian's niece launched her liquid onto him, her naked legs, and the tiled floor.

"I'm going to cum, too, baby!" he said.

"Give me that wonderful cum, Uncle Brian!" Zoey demanded, her legs shaking as hard as her arms.

With his beautiful niece in front of him and taking his inches, Brian didn't plan on cumming outside her sweet hole. She needed to take his hot sperm. It would be a privilege. For her. And for her uncle, too.

Brian pumped out a cum geyser into his niece's pussy, followed by another. He surrendered to his glorious climax, thrusting into Zoey and letting his load shoot inside her. With a shooting cock, he groaned. The two soda cans on the table witnessed the taboo scene. Brian hadn't been a niece-fucker when Zoey opened the fridge earlier.

He had become what society would hate.

Fuck it.

Brian's niece had given him the best fuck of his life. Maybe he had given the girl the best fuck of her life. How great that would be, if it was the truth.

"Fuck," Brian said, speaking between pants, talking as Zoey remained impaled on his dick. "Fuck, that was so good."

With real affection, he rubbed the teenager's naked back.

"And you were amazing," Brian said.

"So were you, my strong and funny uncle," Zoey said.

Brian slid his hard, soaked cock out of the girl's warm cunt, and her pussy juice dripped onto the floor.

Zoey Brown had graduated from sitting on her uncle's lap at eight to fucking him at eighteen.

The situation's craziness wasn't lost on Brian.

With the man's hands no longer on her hips, Zoey straightened. She had bent over to receive Brian's length. The sex had ended, but the love between the uncle and niece remained.

The sex was over. But round two might come.

Soon.

Zoey faced Brian. He was taller than her. Stronger, too. She was shorter than him, slimmer. Yet they had the same brown hair and brown eyes. Her father was his older brother, and his parents were her grandparents.

The uncle had thrust his cock into his niece and she had squirted on him.

What had Brian and Zoey done? Something fantastic.

"I love you," Zoey said.

"Are you talking to me, or my dick?" Brian said. He smiled. So did Zoey. He embraced her, and she hugged him back. Her soft tits warmed his bare skin. "I love you, too, kid."

The embrace broke.

Brian leaned in closer. Zoey received the kiss. His tongue slid into her mouth, and he kissed her with a husband's passion. His big hand cupped her head, making contact with her long hair. Zoey put a hand on Brian's muscular back. He had gotten a sweet view of her sexy back while fucking her. The satisfaction rushing through Brian almost made him grin. He hadn't been this content with life in a long time, and he was eager for more, ready for more of that niece pussy. He craved it.

The desire remained while he kissed Zoey, showing her love while standing on a floor. Juice that had squirted from her cunt decorated it.

As they kissed, Brian caressed Zoey's ass. Her soft fingers roamed his back. They stayed near each other, close, their love exposed. But the fact they had screwed each other, their big secret, could never be revealed to the girl's parents. Or to the public. Society.

The kiss came to an end.

"I already can't wait to fuck you again," Zoey said, her hand on Brian's back. "But I don't want to have some fun in this kitchen again. Not today, at least. I need you to give me that dick in my room. Can you do that for me?"

"I'll add it to my mental to-do list," Brian said.

Zoey grinned, then kissed his chest.

"I knew I could count on you," she said. "You're going to be a good uncle and I'm going to be a good niece. We'll have some fun in my room. We'll fuck on my bed. We could even sleep together afterwards. Remember when we slept together, back when I was little?"

"I do," Brian said. He clutched her breasts. "You didn't have these things back then."

He was wild with need, his hands on Zoey's tits as she stood naked before him.

Brian moved his hands. He sucked on his niece's brown nipple while he groped her bottom, feeling on her butt. The sex had ended, but that didn't mean he couldn't enjoy himself now.

With pleasure, he took more of the teenager's breast into his mouth.

"That's a good uncle," Zoey said, running her hand through Brian's hair. "You're a really great tit-sucker. Suck on your niece's boob, you sick fuck."

"I'm your sick fuck," Brian wanted to say, but he didn't. He used his mouth to toy with Zoey's tit. Why should he ruin the moment by speaking?

He freed Zoey's breast. His saliva glistened off it.

"Carry me to my room," Zoey said. "And then my pussy is going to make room for your dick again."

Brian smiled.

"I believe you," he said.

He picked Zoey up. Tall and strong, Brian carried her bridal style, like he had done many times when she was a young child. His feet slapped against tiles, as naked as he was.

They made it to Zoey's bedroom.

Brian set her down on the pink comforter, doing so with a sweet gentleness, as if she were a sleeping eight-year-old again.

The brown-haired beauty propped herself onto her elbows, her body naked and alluring.

Her uncle moved onto the bed.

Zoey sat up. She kneeled, something her uncle already did.

"Get on your back," she said. Brian obeyed. "Do you know what I'm going to do to you?"

"Nope," Brian said. He ran his fingers along her naked thigh. "Tell me, sweetheart. Tell me what you're going to do to me."

"You're not a horse, but I'm going to treat you like one," Zoey said. She grasped his hard cock. "Would you like that? Of course you would."

Brian stayed on pink softness as his brother's daughter ran her slim, soft fingers up and down his hard length. Cum oozed at its head.

Zoey straddled Brian, and lifted herself so she could reach under and guide the dick into her cunt, the one her uncle desired the most. No pussy was better than his niece's. He had come to that realization.

Brian was on his back. He stayed on the comforter as the world's greatest girl sank lower on him. Zoey bobbed up and down on the warm inches. The cock she rode was hard. Hard for her. It penetrated her leaking snatch while moans slipped from her mouth. Her movements became quicker. Brian's pole was inside her, the girl's pussy tight around his dick as she slid up and down. The man let her do what she wanted to him, allowing her to fuck him.

"You are definitely the world's best niece," Brian said, sinking his fingers into Zoey's breasts as she rode him. "Do you know that?"

"I know that I like the way you're squeezing my tits," Zoey replied.

Her breasts were great, and so was her riding. Zoey screwed her uncle as he lay on her bed, and he didn't want her to stop. The fucking didn't have to end. Not now. Not yet. Zoey ascended, then descended. While she rose, Brian moved his big hands away from her tits. Liberated, they jiggled. Brian held onto her breasts as he gazed into her brown eyes. Zoey took him with ease, like she had done in the kitchen. They had been by themselves in that room, and they were alone now. Brian and his niece were wedded in their deep love for each other.

It was obvious. So obvious.

"Keep riding your uncle's cock," Brian said. "You're such a dirty girl."

Zoey bounced up and down like a bucking bronco, her young cunt working his cock.

"I'm your dirty girl!" she said. "And you're my dirty uncle."

"You're right about that," Brian said. Zoey rode him hard. "Yeah, that's it. Take that dick."

His niece's breasts jiggled and bounced as she bucked up and down, her brown nipples in his view. They were out for her uncle to see. He didn't mind. Zoey rolled her hips like an expert porn star, the girl fucking her father's brother. She did it without shame.

Brian smiled, happy. Joy flowed through him, and so did pleasure. Zoey grinned. The orgasm Brian had ventured through in the kitchen had been better than any one he had experienced before today, and it was not a lie. It was the simple truth. The jolts of pleasure that shot through Brian were intense, and the fondness he had for his niece remained huge and powerful. Zoey had made her uncle horny in the kitchen, and she had caused him to react in a great way. The man loved Zoey.

He didn't just make her wet, he gave her the love she deserved. The urge to keep her safe radiated in him. And he planned on making her squirt.

In truth, Brian hadn't made Zoey climax in her bedroom. But he would. He wasn't finished with his niece and she wasn't done with him. She wanted more. They wanted the same thing, obviously. The man wanted to blast his cum into her pussy, and he assumed his beautiful niece carried the same desire. The same wish.