The Creepy Uncle Stereotype

Story Info
Brian's teen niece seduces him in the kitchen.
9.1k words
4.32
45.2k
53
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brian tried his best to not be creepy.

He had to spend a couple days with his eighteen-year-old niece while his older brother and sister-in-law enjoyed their vacation.

In short, there was a certain stereotype he needed to avoid living up to.

Brian Brown sat at the table in the kitchen. He had been alive for thirty-three years, and his sister-in-law had brought Zoey into the world when he was a teenager.

Now Zoey herself was a teen and her uncle wasn't.

"There's my strong and funny uncle!" Zoey said, stepping into the kitchen.

She had spoken in a way that made it seem like Brian were responsible for the fact she had a home to live in.

His older brother was the man who took care of Zoey. Not Brian.

But Todd Brown wasn't here, not in the two-story home his brother and daughter were in.

Brian sat in the house and Zoey stood in it. They were alone together, and the man could afford to appreciate his niece. Her fondness of him was obvious.

Zoey went near his chair, and she embraced him. Brian hugged her back.

There Zoey was, leaning over while she embraced Brian as he sat.

They separated.

"It's not like I can go anywhere," he said. "My brother would kill me if I left you here."

"Even if you could, you wouldn't leave me," Zoey said. She smirked, and rubbed his shoulder.

"Guilty as charged."

Zoey went behind the chair across Brian, and put her hands against it. She didn't sit.

She wore a gray sweater and blue jeans. No shoes. No socks. Her long hair was brown, a result of having Todd Brown as her father. Zoey's hair color was one thing she and Brian had in common.

Sunlight didn't warm Brian's hair. He had gone into the kitchen, but he hadn't opened the blinds near the windows. It wasn't as if he would win a fortune for looking outside anyway. The blinds could stay closed.

"Mom and Dad usually open the blinds in the morning," Zoey said. She gestured to the closed ones behind Brian. "I like how you keep them closed."

"And why is that?" Brian said.

"Something might happen here," Zoey said. She gestured to the space around them. "And if it does, it would be better for both of us if no one else found out about it. Trust me."

Brian chuckled. "Why do you have to be so cryptic?"

Zoey rested her hands on the top of the chair.

"You have to be subtle when you want something," she said. "Sometimes, anyway."

Brian wanted a billion dollars, but he didn't go out and scream, "Just give me a billion bucks! I'll suck your cock for it! I gotta be rich, man!"

Subtlety.

Maybe it was the secret to success.

"I should get behind that idea," Brian said.

"You should get behind something else," Zoey said. She turned, then headed toward the refrigerator. "It doesn't have to be an inanimate object, either."

"There you go again, being so cryptic," Brian said. "Here's a tip. Don't make my brother think so hard. He always hated puzzles, and I don't just mean the mental kind. He doesn't like physical puzzles. He thinks they're a waste of time."

Zoey opened the fridge.

"What about you?" she said. "What do you think?"

"I like puzzles," Brian said. "And I also like soda. Would you be a good girl and give me one?"

"I want to be whatever you want me to be."

Zoey took out two red soda cans from the fridge. She closed the door with her hip.

One can of soda for her. Another one for Brian.

The man and his niece could drink their soda in the kitchen, surrounded by four walls. Not even the sun could bother them.

Zoey would give Brian a can of soda, and he wouldn't do something dumb like give her his penis. It was a normal day. If he was a lucky man, Brian wouldn't live up to the creepy uncle stereotype.

His brother and sister-in-law trusted him. Brian would rather not demolish that trust.

The man stayed far from that awful stereotype about uncles, and that was the way he wanted it to be.

"You should be whatever you want to be, baby," Brian said. Zoey walked over, and handed him a can of soda. "Thanks."

His niece sat across from him.

"I should be thanking my parents," she said.

Brian opened his can. Dark soda fizzled. He took the liquid into his mouth, and it was colder than the warmth Brian had felt when he hugged Zoey last night. The warmth had come from her.

"Why?" Brian said.

Zoey pointed at him.

"They made you come here," she said, her brown eyes pointed at Brian's face. "Because of them, me and you can have some fun together. Some really good fun. Isn't that nice?"

Bonding with your niece could never be a waste.

"It is," Brian said. Zoey opened her soda can, then sipped the liquid into her mouth. "I'm glad to be here. I know that you love your mom and dad, but sometimes you need to be with another relative. Not just your parents. Your folks are good people. So am I. Well, I try to be."

Zoey leaned forward.

"I need you to try to have a good time with me," she said. She smirked. "That should be easy for you, though. Right? You have a beautiful niece you can talk to. Plus, you can do other things to me. I want us to have a good time together. A great time together, actually. You want that to happen, too. Don't you?"

"We already are having a great time together," Brian said. He picked up his soda can. "We have soda, and it's a fine Saturday morning. I'm enjoying myself."

"To the fullest extent?"

"Yeah."

"I think I should enjoy you, too. And you can enjoy me."

Brian gave her a small smile.

"I already am enjoying you," he said.

"Not to the fullest extent," Zoey said.

Brian shrugged. He moved the soda can to his lips, and drained its liquid contents. The man swallowed. He put the can on the table's hard surface.

Zoey stood. She went closer to Brian, then put a hand on his broad shoulder.

"I love you, Uncle Brian," Zoey said.

Without hesitating, Brian said, "I love you, too."

Zoey sat beside him, taking a seat in the chair next to her uncle. His body was muscular and hers was slim and feminine. The contrast was more obvious now that the two were next to each other.

"Show me that you love me," Zoey said. "Give me a kiss."

He planted a quick kiss on Zoey's cheek.

"That was nice," she said. "But you can do better than that. Give me a kiss on the lips. Right here."

She tapped a finger against her lips.

Brian had never given Zoey a kiss there. Sure, relatives can kiss their loved ones in a platonic way, but Brian had never done that with his niece.

Regardless, what gave him the right to resist?

He looked at Zoey's lips. The finger she had tapped against it was out of the way, no longer an obstacle. The path to those lips was open.

Brian's pulse quickened. He leaned closer, and kissed his niece on the lips.

"That was better than the kiss you gave me on the cheek," Zoey said. She touched Brian's thigh. Her soft hand moved back and forth along it. The man swallowed. "Does this feel good?"

"Yeah, but--" Brian started saying.

"You don't like what I'm doing to you?"

"I think that you shouldn't touch me there.

Brian's niece stopped stroking his thigh, and he took a shuddering breath.

"That's okay," Zoey said. "I'll just give you a kiss instead."

A kiss. He had given her a kiss on the lips, one that had been simple and friendly. A platonic kiss between an uncle and his niece. Right? Zoey must have known that. She had to.

But the girl wanted to kiss Brian. Her uncle. What kind of kiss did she plan on giving him?

"Okay, that's--" Brian started saying.

"...fine," he had meant to say.

But Zoey had interrupted him with a kiss. Her lips were soft against his, and warm. Her hand caressed his brown hair. With real affection.

The kiss ended.

It had left Brian with a pounding heart and the kiss hadn't wrecked his love for Zoey. But maybe she loved him in a way that she shouldn't have.

"I've been wanting you for some time, Uncle Brian," Zoey said. She averted her gaze to the front of his sweatpants. "It looks like you want me right now. Wow!"

"I like you," Brian said, as someone's penis remained hard. "But I only like you in the way that I should. An appropriate one."

"Is this what you call appropriate?" Zoey said, patting her uncle's cock through his clothes.

Brian almost rushed away from his seat.

He looked at the exit, an archway that was away from the refrigerator, the cabinets, and the drawers, drawers which held sharp knives. Todd could use one of them to kill his younger brother after returning from vacation.

"You touching me there isn't appropriate," Brian said. "You can't touch my... penis."

"I didn't touch it, though," Zoey said. "I touched your pants. Technically."

Brian moved his hand to his clothed penis, as if Zoey lacked the power to set the hand aside and grab his hard length.

Unlike his niece, Brian wore sweatpants. He didn't have a belt to unbuckle or a fly to unzip. If Zoey wanted to, she could pull down Brian's pants with a too-quick speed.

That would be bad, wouldn't it?

Brian needed to do what he could to avoid living up to that damn stereotype. The one he had thought about earlier.

"You said that you wanted me for some time," he said. "Please tell me that you meant it in an appropriate way."

Zoey's hand found his. The warmth from her hand carried sweetness and comfort, but her young body craved what it shouldn't have desired.

"It's appropriate for me to love my uncle," Zoey said, her voice as precious as a kiss. "You can tell me to stop. You can do it at any time, you know. I won't hate you for it. I'm never going to hate you."

Still holding his hand, Zoey planted kisses along Brian's neck. She kissed his cheek.

"Come on, Zoey," Brian said, not telling her to stop. "I think that's enough kisses for today."

Zoey put her hands on his cheeks, and her brown eyes gazed into his brown ones.

"We're just kissing," she said. "You know that, right? Do you need a reminder on what a kiss is? Because I can show you. I can do it right now, actually."

Zoey straddled him. She had been a young child when she had last done that to him. Right now, Zoey had breasts and a forbidden fondness for her relative. The man was fifteen years her senior. He was her uncle.

She brought her lips to his. Soft were those lips, soft were the hands stroking Brian's hair. Zoey touched the brown strands as she and Brian maintained the kiss. They kept it going.

His big hand slid along her back. It moved past the bra under the gray sweater, and then Brian brought the hand to Zoey's hip. His other hand went to her other one.

As Brian held onto her hips, Zoey broke the kiss. She pressed her hands against his chest.

"That was nice," she said, speaking between quick pants. "But can have a lot more fun than this."

In truth, Brian had kissed a youthful teen he didn't have to fuck.

He didn't have to do it.

"I think it's time for you to get back to your seat," Brian said.

His cock pulsed against his boxers. For every action there was an equal and opposite reaction. Who had said that?

What if Brian's niece had made him get hard?

If that was the case, she needed to move away from him. She had to. Brian had a penis, but he didn't have to use Zoey's cunt juice to get it wet. He could resist. He needed to.

He pressed his hands against her breasts, intending on pushing her off soon. But the table was behind her.

"Yes!" Zoey hollered. "Touch my tits!"

Brian moved his hands. "I'm serious. You should get back to your seat."

"You are my seat," Zoey said, her hand caressing Brian's hair.

"I shouldn't be."

"You don't have to resist this. I want you to know that you can have me. I'll let you. Because I like you. I like you a lot, actually. You don't have to fuck me, but you do need to remind yourself that I love you. You are loved."

Seriousness had coursed through her tone like blood in a body.

"And you are my niece," Brian said, his cock throbbing. "You're eighteen. Really, you're just a kid. What do you think I am, Zoey? Some sick man who wants to have sex with his niece?"

"I wouldn't mind it if you were," she said.

"Be serious, sweetheart. And get back to your seat. Please."

Zoey frowned. Yet she moved back to the chair she had sat on before straddling Brian.

Good.

Now that his niece wasn't in the way...

Brian rushed away from his seat. When he was near the wall, he freed his erection. It throbbed in the open space. It was a safe distance from Zoey. She didn't see it. That was another good thing.

"Goddamn," Brian said, letting his cock breathe.

Holding his sweatpants two-handed, he stayed aware of what he had done. Brian had given his hard prick freedom. But he didn't have to make it wet. Not minutes from now. Not today.

"You really let it out?" Zoey said, the excitement in her voice belonging in an amusement park.

"Stay back!" Brian said. "Don't get too close. I just need this thing to..."

"Get soft?" Zoey said. "I can help with that."

"No, you can't. I need you to stay away. Right now, just stay away from me, Zoey. I need a break."

"You need to cum."

Brian rubbed the back of his neck, hard and tortured.

A girl, a young and seductive one, made it clear she was willing to do what she shouldn't do to her uncle.

What was Brian supposed to do?

"I'm going to take off my clothes," Zoey said. "I'll get naked, and you should, too. I want my uncle to be happy."

"Happiness doesn't have to involve sex," Brian said.

He listened as clothing slid against skin.

"Hey!" he said, his pulse quickening. "What are you doing? Don't tell me that you're really getting naked."

"Take your clothes off," Zoey said. "You might as well do it. Your cock is already out."

Yes, Brian had let it out.

But it didn't have to go into something feminine and wet.

"Okay," Brian said, as if Zoey had a hold on his mind. "I'm going to take my clothes off, but we're not going to do anything inappropriate."

He removed his clothes. After all, it was natural to be naked. It didn't have to lead to uncle-niece sex.

"Now we're naked together," Zoey said, still out of sight. "You look good. You're taller than my dad. And you're more muscular than him. But your personality is your best trait. Did you know that?"

"I like to think that I'm well-educated about the topic of Brian Brown," Brian said. He shook his head. "But that's not the point. You have to stay away from me. Don't come any closer."

"Bring that hard cock closer. You can do it. All you have to do is turn around."

Brian's breath trembled.

"I don't think I should," he said.

"In that case, I'll just come to you," Zoey said. "And I'll make you cum."

"Don't!"

"Don't what? Don't come to you? Or don't make you cum?"

"Don't do either of those things." Brian said.

"Get ready to be disappointed," Zoey said.

She stepped in front of Brian. There she was, as naked as the day she was born. Brian had gone to the hospital to see her. That had been eighteen years ago, and now Zoey stood in the nude. In front of her uncle. They were naked in each other's presence.

"Do you think I'm beautiful?" Zoey said. Brian moved a hand to his throbbing penis, hiding it. Zoey forced his hand away from it. "Wonderful things shouldn't be hidden. Don't you agree?"

"I think so," Brian said.

"Are you glad that you can see me like this?" Zoey said. She slid her hand along her breasts as the brown nipples aimed at Brian. "You should be. Most men don't get to see their beautiful nieces naked like this."

"Zoey, I think we should get dre--"

"Be quiet," Zoey said. "I'm just going to hold you. For now. Hug me, my strong and funny uncle."

Brian hugged her with his strong arms. She embraced him back, letting her bare breasts press against him. His cock throbbed against her teenage body.

"I'm wet," Zoey whispered. "You know what that means."

The hug died. Brian's arousal did not.

The horniness rushed through him, and it was obvious his niece wanted him to give her his dick. She wanted him to thrust it into her.

He didn't have to.

Right?

"Follow me," the girl said.

Zoey grabbed Brian's hard cock, and led him toward the table while holding the throbbing dick.

"I need you to stay hard for me," she said. "Though that shouldn't be a problem for my wonderful uncle."

She moved the soda cans to one side of the table, and bent over. Zoey's hands remained on the wooden hardness as she waited. She shook her ass, reader for Brian's hard inches. His pulsing boner.

"It's disrespectful to keep someone waiting," Zoey said. "Do you want to disrespect the niece you love so much?"

"No," Brian said.

"If you don't want to do this, fine. I wouldn't get you in trouble. But if you do want to do this, go ahead. You can have me."

Brian got behind her. "Is this wrong?"

"You tell me."

Wrong or not, Brian grabbed his cock, then thrusted it into his niece's impatient pussy.

Zoey gasped, as if in shock.

"You... you actually put it in me," she said, as if the forbidden tension from earlier hadn't happened. Brian gripped her bare hips. He thrusted in and out. "You're fucking me."

"I guess I am," said her uncle.

He buried his shaft in his brother's daughter. Her hands stayed pinned against the table as Brian took her from behind.

"This is what you wanted, correct?" he said, questioning Zoey as skin slapped against skin. "Isn't it, you beautiful girl?"

"Yes!" she said.

The warm and wet tunnel hugging Brian's cock belonged to his sibling's teenager. He fucked his niece.

The man filled Zoey, and what he pushed into her wasn't a dildo. It never would be. Brian moved a real dick into a girl he had gone on family vacations with. His real dick. He pleased his niece.

Brian did what his brother wanted him to do: be good to Zoey.

It was a good fuck.

As he had his way with her, Zoey's pussy squeezed her uncle's cock.

He didn't stop fucking her.

She didn't stop getting fucked.

Wonderful sex had come. It had happened. There was no point in trying to stop it now. It was too late. Brian and Zoey could never go back to a time in their lives when they had never fucked. It wasn't possible to change the past.

Brian was the penetrator. His niece was the receiver, wet and willing.

They needed to let it continue. These two had to let it keep happening. After all, something so good deserved to go on.

Brian gripped Zoey's hips as they had fun in a room meant for eating and drinking, not feeding your boner into your niece's cunt.

His hands were on the teen's naked hips, her bare skin. Brian pulled Zoey backwards in a series of tugs. Her ass rippled harder as their movements grew more powerful. Her hands had taken gifts Brian had given her, and those hands were on the table as her uncle gave her his prick as a present.

Brian held onto Zoey as she pushed back against his thrusts. This was what incest was like. Those people who acted as if it were one of the worst things in the universe needed to go and die.

The man took in the forbidden pleasure. He savored it, and so did Zoey.

What they did together was no awful thing. It was so wonderful, something so great. They didn't have to bring it to a stop. An end.

Brian's heart pounded, the man heaving like his niece.

Had they gone running? Nope. That wasn't what had happened, Brian knew. He hadn't gone for a run. Neither had Zoey.

They had stripped.

They had embraced while naked.

They had fucked. In truth, they banged even now, keeping each other company, filling the space with thick incest.

And Brian and Zoey didn't have to worry about the girl's parents returning. In his case, one of those parents was his brother. The only one he had. And Brian appreciated Todd and his wife for bringing such a nice niece into the world. Especially when her pussy was as sweet as she was.

Brian shoved his hard cock into the leaking hole Zoey had offered. Her dripping entrance.