The Crescent

Story Info
The neighbours loved to fool around but not for me!
4.9k words
3.28
32.2k
15
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Crescent.

By loveofmyLife75

We had decided on a new house on the far side of town in a quiet crescent. We found our ideal home, which was in a small crescent with only six houses in it. The house was the first crescent.

"We both asked why you are leaving such a lovely crescent," "We miss the town centre. It is quiet for us around here. We hope you both will enjoy living here," they said.

We moved in the midsummer, and the house was great. John and I had the biggest of the two large bedrooms and we had three large bedrooms. It had taken us all week to move in, and was waiting to meet our new neighbours. We went to a barbeque and met all our new neighbours in the end.

All of us were about the same age laughing and joking, and there was plenty of beer and wine. All the five women all knew how to dress to keep their men interested in them. The men were all in casual clothes for the time of year and it was a relaxing time.

"John, we will have to get a barbeque?" I said.

John was an engineer 6 ft. tall and well built. I am a specialist 5 Ft.-10 in tall, brown hair, and brown eyes with an hourglass figure. I work at a private clinic where I treat men and women with problems. John and I fell in love at first sight, dated a year, and married two years ago. Two weeks had passed by on one Sunday after we moved in. John had been talking to all the men who lived in the crescent. Then, John came back.

"John what you have been talking about?".... "Men talking about the crescent and telling me how long they have lived." He had something on his mind all that night. John sat there thinking about how to solve the problem.

"John what is troubling you?" "It is something that can be of interest to both of us!" John said.

We went to bed and made love twice. I bought a lottery ticket on Monday for Tuesday's draws. On Monday at the clinic, I had a meeting with an attractive woman whose name was Tracy. Tracy had become a sex worker due to lack of funds.

She looked like me, and then she passed the same remark to me. As we talked, I knew Tracy was anxious about the type of STD she had. I told her not to worry until we have done several different tests. "How much is it going to cost me?" Tracy said.

"That will depend on the type of treatment we should use but no more than about three thousand," I said.

"Gosh is it as much as that I only have saved up two thousand,".... "You can pay monthly if that would help," I will do that. I will have to do more tricks to pay for the treatment," Tracy said.

"Please do not do that, it is not good for you, and you can pass it on. I will help you find a job."

Tracy looked at me and she knew I was concerned for her. "You look to me like you are a nice person; can we meet you outside the clinic?" Tracy asked me.

"I should not but I see you have more concerns you are not telling me."

"You are so caring, can we meet," Tracy said. "Ok, then, I will meet you at Doris coffee shop at five thirty."

Tracy was already there in the coffee shop at five thirty she told me all her worries.

"Please do not worry it will all be all one day soon," I said. We both left the coffee shop.

We had a big surprise. We had won one hundred and thirty thousand. It would come in handy for a few nice holidays. I looked at John Tuesday night. He was still struggling with his problem so we went to bed and made love. Wednesday night, he was still struggling with the problem in his head.

"A penny for your thoughts John will you please tell me what is the problem inside your head.".... "If I tell you, please do not be angry with me?"

"It might not be all that bad, remember we are a team.".... "Do you want me to tell you?"

"Come on daring out with it," "Let me get us a whiskey before I tell you," John said.

I knew it was something he did not want to tell me. John then goes and pours out his whiskey. Please come out with it.

"Carol please will you not be angry with me I love much,".... "I love you too."

A long pause.

"John, are you going to tell me or not."

With a lump in his throat, he was struggling to get the words out. "The couples in the crescent are all swingers.".... "My god now I know why all the women keep talking about one thing sex.".... "They want us to join in with them, dropping his second glass of whiskey."

I looked at him. "Do you want to join the group of swingers." John was still struggling with what he had said. "Carol, I told you all about my sex life before we got married.".... "I remember you telling me that it is now all in the past."

"Well, my sex drive has changed after listening to the men in the crescent."

"To be honest with you the idea of me making love to the women in the crescent appeals to me," he said. "So now you are not satisfied with me," I said.

"No, I will never be it's my sex drive that has changed I knew you would hurt you can we close the subject right now," he said.

I looked at the man I loved. John was still troubled; he then got up and poured out another drink. I did the only thing in a split second. "John, I am willing to think about it," John smiled.

"Thanks for saying that," he said.

John had no idea how much I loathed swingers. In those minutes that had passed, I then realised why the people sold the house. My dislike of swingers was because of my job. John had no idea what I did at the clinic. As I said earlier, I worked at the private clinic outside the town. I was a specialist looking after men and women with problems. The clinic only dealt with men and women whom STD had problems.

To me, swingers would take every chance to have sex with anyone they think will have sex with them. Then, I said to myself, I would get their heads back in place. I did not go to tell my loving husband, and he was my main concern. On Thursday, I had an idea but it can cost me my job.

I decided to take a chance. I telephoned Tracy and asked her to meet me at the coffee shop at five thirty. Tracy was already there when I arrived at the coffee shop. I ordered both of us two large glasses of wine.

"Tracy, what I will say will sound a little odd coming from me drinking my wine." Tracy looked at me.

"I want to punish my husband and five men and women with your help if I can."

"Tracy, would you be agreeable to have sex with five men I had a big drink of wine?"

"If it's going to help you, yes," Tracy said.

"Tracy how much you charge for each one for having sex with you."

"One hundred notes more if they look odd even if they screw me more than once it is the same price."

"Tracy, will you screw five men on different nights for me? I will give two hundred and fifty for each one," I said.

"When and where," Tracy said. "It will be for the first two this Friday and Saturday night coming and the same for the next two weeks if that is ok with you," "Yes, that's OK," Tracy said.

I will telephone you tomorrow when I should have some details by then?"..." Ok, then that is, a deal," Tracy said.

I went home. I had to discover how they arranged screwing each other in turn. I was home by six thirty and greeted my loving husband with a quick kiss. "Let us have dinner," I said. "I have something to tell you while we are eating our dinner, John."

"John I would join in with the swingers only for a short while if I do not like it, I will stop it without any argument." He gave me a smile that I had decided.

"I told him he had to find out the time of start and finish, how long is it going to last minutes or hours. I should know what type of sex will continue how do they determine the time of start and finish and who goes first?"

We finished dinner, I was doing the dishes I called out for John, and there was no reply. I looked out of the front window and he was talking to four neighbours. It lasted about ten minutes.

" Carol, I have discovered everything we both should know,"... "It starts at ten thirty on Friday and Saturday nights all the men meet outside. The girls lay down on the bed naked. We all move around the crescent clockwise. It only lasts for 1 hour," John said.

"They will be two or three screws; none can last much longer after one hour; they have to leave."

"Then return to their own homes."

"John, I agree to go and tell them I am willing. If there are any alterations, I will call it off, do you agree with me John?" "I agree," John said.

John went out and told all of them it on this Friday and Saturday nights. I called Tracy and said to meet me at the coffee shop at twelve thirty.

"It all starts tomorrow night. We'll be all right then for the next three weekends,"... "That is ok," Tracy said.

"Tracy the start time for Friday and Saturday nights is ten thirty."

"The women on the bed naked, it lasts for one hour expects two or three screwing's, none of them can last any longer."

Tracy was laughing her head off at what I said to her. "It is going to be like the tricks I have had to do."

"Tracy, here is my address stand on the corner near my house at nine forty-five."

"I will come and get you and show you into our second bedroom where you can wait until ten thirty."

"At ten thirty, we will change bedrooms and you get on the bed naked with the lights out waiting for one of them."

"You can stay in the second bedroom in the morning if you wish. We can have breakfast; you can give me all the details."

"What about your husband and he will discover what we are doing," Tracy said. "Do not worry about him, he goes out at six thirty to play golf."

"Tracy, you tell me exactly what each of them does to you, will you promise me, and are you sure about doing this."

"Wow this is going to be fun; I will get more money than usual," Tracy said.

Thursday night I made sure, and John and I were in bed for a passionate night. Friday night I packed a suitcase and placed it near the front door.

"What you are doing," John said.

"John, I will spell out a few things to you," I said. "YES, my love," John said.

"John what I am about to say you will do if you do not it means divorce and I am out the front door with my suitcase and I mean it." John looked at me knowingly, and he knew there and then I was not kidding. "I have purchased condoms for you to use. You will use them do you understand," "Yes," John said.

"You will bring home all the used condoms; including the ones you do not use," "Yes," John said.

"I will inspect the used ones looking for your sperm and count all the condoms."

"John and most of all NO ORAL SEX do you understand," "Yes," John said.

"Why are setting out all these rules,"... "I will tell you much later John for the time being do what I have asked of you." John had a sheepish voice.

"What if they want raw sex?" he said. "John NO raw sex understand," "Yes Carol," he said.

John was troubled because of my demands. I hoped and prayed he would do as I asked.

He was in the bathroom at nine forty getting ready because of his sex drive. I went outside and Tracy was standing there. We went inside straight to the second bedroom.

"Tracy, quiet please until we change rooms."

The screwing hour was about to start.

"John listen to me you do everything I have told you to do if you do not, I will divorce you."

Ten thirty John moves to the front door and looks back at me, I turn heading for the bedroom as he thought. Tracy and I changed rooms. At that moment, I wanted to call the whole thing off. I wanted to teach the swingers a damn good lesson or two. The hour passed by, it seemed like days.

Tracy comes back into the bedroom that long hour was over and she climbs into bed. I then left returning to the main bedroom thinking am I doing the right thing for John. I put on a nightdress. Five minutes later, John was back, and he was looking sheepish, his head looking at the floor.

"John did you do everything I said,"... "Yes Carol,"

"Where are the condoms?"... "Here they are, I used only three."

I check for his sperm inside them and through them down the loo.

"John did you have NO ORAL SEX," "No, I did everything you told me to do."

"John, will you go and have a shower and wash yourself,"... "What right now you want me to shower."

"John, will you do as I ask and take this special soap and wash the lower half of your body with it or will I come, and do it?"... "Carol but why should I do it,"... "Please do it."

He dried himself and we went to sleep. John up and out at six thirty for golf. I went to the bedroom and noticed Tracy was taking a shower, when she had finished, we had breakfast. Tracy told me the man screwed her forward's then doggy style. Then, he screwed her doggy style.

"I made noises for his ears," Tracy said.

I called a taxi for Tracy and asked to keep out of sight as best you can. Tracy left. "See you tonight at the same time," Tracy said. Saturday night, he was in the bathroom at nine forty getting ready because of his sex drive. I went outside and Tracy was standing there. We went inside straight to the second bedroom.

"Tracy, quiet please until we change rooms." The screwing hour was about to start.

"John listen to me you do everything I have told you to do if you do not, I will divorce you."

Ten thirty John moves to the front door and looks back at me, I turn around and heading for the bedroom as he thought. Tracy and I changed rooms at that moment; I wanted to call the whole thing off. I also wanted to teach the swingers a damn good lesson or two. The hour passed by, it seemed like days.

Tracy comes back into the second bedroom. The long hour is over and she climbs into bed. I then left returning to the main bedroom thinking am I doing the right thing for John. I put on a nightdress. Five minutes later, John was back, and he was looking sheepish with his head looking at the floor.

"John did you do everything,"... "Yes, Carol I did,"... "Where are the condoms?"... "Here they are, I only used a couple?"

I check for his sperm inside them and through them down the loo.

"John did you have NO ORAL SEX,"... "No, I did everything you told me to do."

"John, will you come and have a shower and wash yourself,"... "What again right now you want me to shower."

"John, will you do as I ask and take this special soap and wash the lower half of your body with it or will I come, and do it?"

"John, will you do as I ask and take this special soap and wash the lower half of your body with it or will I come, and do it?" "Carol but why should I at night once again," "Please do as I have asked."

He dried himself and we went to sleep. John up and out at six thirty for golf. I went to the bedroom and noticed Tracy was taking a shower, when she had finished, we had breakfast. Tracy told me he screwed her forward and backward then he screwed her backwards.

"I made noises for his ears," Tracy said.

I called a taxi for Tracy and asked to keep out of sight as best you can. "See you next Friday night at the same time," Tracy said. Tracy then left. When John and I made love the rest of the week, I made him use a condom he was not pleased.

"Trust me, I know what I am doing."

The Friday and Saturday night were the same.

"Tracy, I will see you at the clinic, the results should be there then," Tracy then left. "I will see you on Monday morning," Tracy said.

Tracy came out from her meeting, looking for me. "Great news the treatment for what she had is treatable and will be clear in six to nine months."

"Tracy, is it still at the weekend?" "A deal is a deal, see you at the same time Friday."

When John and I made love the rest of the week, I made him use a condom he was not pleased. I telephone the estate agent who we bought the house through and said to him to will you put the house back on the market. He told me that the other couple who wanted the house are still looking.

"How much can they afford?" I said. "Thousand less than you paid," He said.

"Get in touch with them if they still want the house at a thousand less than we paid for it then it's sold."

"I will be in touch soon," He said. Four hours later, the estate agent told me that they still wanted the house.

"Then it's flogged to them."

I did not tell John about selling the house. I started looking for rented houses short term. Friday and Saturday nights were a repeat of the two weeks before. John up and out at six thirty for golf. I went up to the bedroom. Tracy was ready and we had breakfast. She told me it was the same as before. I called a taxi.

"Tracy; I will see you at the clinic tomorrow."

I was making Sunday lunch waiting for John to return from golf. He came in happy he had won the match. We had lunch, and then we did the dishes." John it is time for a serious talk,"... "Ok," he said.

"John, I can give you war and peace about the last three weeks but I will be brief."

John jumped in with a raised voice. "So, you want to call off the arrangements."

"John, please listen to my arrangements with the neighbours NEVER HAPPENED TO ME."

John raised voice. "What, do you mean? IT NEVER HAPPENED TO YOU."

"John, please listen to me and let me explain everything."

" John, you had protective sex with the five women is that correct or not."

"YES, I told you the truth."

"John, will you please listen to me."

"I DID NOT HAVE SEX WITH ANY OF THE FIVE MEN THAT IS THE TRUTH."

"Impossible they told me you were such a dam good fuck."

"Sorry, my love that was a sex worker I engaged it cost me but it is worth every penny, I hope."

I then told John all about Tracy she had STD but treatable and then I told him my hate for swingers.

"I made you wash as soon as you came home to clean yourself for me."

"Carol, you know a lot about STD."

"John the private clinic I work at is for treating men and women with STD sorry you have never asked me what I did." You could have knocked him down with a feather.

"John the arrangements with the neighbours STOP NOW you had the best go and tell them that I am not doing it."

"I want my loving husband all to myself. Will you go and give them the bad news, but good news to me."

John went and told the five men the arrangements were off. When he returned, I asked John what they said. "You were such a dam good fuck hoping you will change your mind." They had no idea about Tracy at that time.

"John listen, I have sold the house we are looking for somewhere elsewhere to live short-term."

"Carol, you do not like our neighbours," "NO IT IS NOT THAT. I do not like swingers."

"John, swingers will have sex with anybody think of poor Tracy, I bet she got it from a swinger."

"John, I have made an appointment for you on Monday with Dr Moss."

"Please answer him with the truth, do not hide anything back. It is for both of us sorry my love."

Dr Moss recorded all his interviews, then had them typed up and filed? I had access to all his files and he to mine. Dr Moss and his secretary went to a meeting on the other side of the town, which was right after John's interview. The meeting will last about three hours before they return. I went inside Dr Moss' office and listened to John's recording. Dr Moss asked him the same question three ways he was trying to trick John.

I listened to John's replies that he even told the doctor all about my demands on him. John had told me the truth. Until John's test results came, I made him use condoms he now realised why I made him use the condoms. Within a month, we had sold the house. We were moving out on Saturday to a rented house.

"John, would you go and ask our soon to be ex-neighbours to be for a farewell drink,"... "All will be here in ten minutes."

I looked at John. "After you filled up all the glasses with a goodbye drink of wine, please let me do the talking." It was time for me to deliver the shock to our neighbours. I was dying to see their reactions.

"Cheers, nice knowing all you," I said. They all replied with cheers. The shock will hit all ten of them hard. John and I were standing close together, John's arm around was my waist pulling me close.

12